Jeff C.
Lexus ES 330
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they were nice enough to give him a ride home and they did a good job.

GT
Gary T.
Mitsubishi Galant
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Gary said every time he goes to this facility, the staff does really good.

CP
CHRISTINA P.
New Palestine, IN
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/31/2019
Great
Service was quick and friendly! And affordable!

Kia Sorento
05/29/2019
Thank you for the fast service!

Lana M.
Pontiac G6
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Lana said they always do an awesome job.

WB
William B.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
05/20/2019 Category: Service
William said they are very professional and they always do a good job.

GF
GRANT F.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/16/2019
Notice my head light out, which I knew but forgot to tell him, Thanks Phil
They just keep an eye on your car when you are not...thanks for watching out for our safety and service.

KE
Kris E.
Ford Freestyle
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Kris said that she appreciated the place.

BF
Brad F.
Beech Grove, IN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the mechanic put on the wrong part and let him drive away with the wrong part on. He had to wait all day when he knew he had a trip planned.

AF
AMBER F.
Indianapolis, IN
05/01/2019
Service that goes the extra mile
I happened to be in Greenfield on business when I had the check engine light come on. Not wanting to drive all the way back home in that state, I looked up nearby auto repair shops and found Jenkins Automotive. After identifying the cause of the check engine light and some other problems that needed attention, they explained what the problems were and what were the symptoms being caused by them. Also, because it was late in the business day when I brought my car in, and they weren't able to get to it that day (it needed several hours of work), they called around to 5 different rental car places in order to find a place that had a vehicle available that I could rent. This place was a 25-minute drive away from Jenkin's Auto Repair, but they took the trouble to drop me off there and pick me up from there the next day after I returned the rental vehicle. I was also told that they normally would have been willing to give me a courtesy ride all the way back to my home (35 minutes away), but the person who normally gives courtesy rides was out, so they were a bit short-handed. In the area where I live, it's becoming hard to find auto repair shops that even give courtesy rides within a limited travel radius, so I am very appreciative that they took the time to drop me off and pick me up at a rental car location 25 minutes away.

Thank you for your exceptional customer care!

TODD S.
04/28/2019
Trust
Our daughter had been for an oil change while at college. She was told her brakes were in bad shape. We had Jenkins Automotive Repair take a look. She had 40% wear left in front, and 70% wear left n back. We have used Jenkins repair several times, and their honesty brings us back. We are able to trust their analysis and workmanship.

BA
BOB A.
Lincoln Navigator
04/25/2019
Great new find
I haven’t lived in Greenfield for over 15 years no idea who to call but with a referral from my daughter I call Jenkins thank you for coming out looking at my car then arranged towing you got me in and fixed the problem
Thanks so much

TH
Tina H.
Wilkinson, IN
Chevrolet Colorado
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Tina said the business staff are very courteous and helpful. She said they worked with her schedule and picked her up and dropped her off from work. She said the service was completed in a timely manner and she was completely satisfied with the service.

Dennis H.
Indiana
Mazda CX-7
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said this business had good service and his vehicle is running good.

STEVE B.
Avon, IN
Jeep Compass
04/15/2019
Very friendly and quick service
My car broke down just outside Greenfield. I picked them at random. They were very helpful and got to my vehicle quickly. They were able to diagnose and fix my issue quickly. The cost of their diagnostic and repair was reasonable. 2 concerns, on their web site it said "Jenkins Auto Repair offers $39.00 Towing service from anywhere in Hancock County when we do the repair." They did fix my alternator connection and charged $60 which was fair but charged me $112.00 for the towing which surprised me since it said $39 if they do the repair. Maybe they were talking about the "repairs" they suggested which were brakes and a lower, drivers side tie rod. That total was just under $800 which seemed high. Maybe that is because I do most of my own work and know what parts cost and labor typically required so I don't pay "market price" too often.

JAMES C.
Fountaintown, IN
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/10/2019
I Was not happy
$300 labor to change out 2 caliper hoses. and the hose part cost was nearly tripled marked up also. But I was mostly disappointed , that i was not told how much the price would be before they fixed it. I got to hear the price after they fixed it. For that price, I would have backed away.

BG
BARBARA G.
Lincoln Town Car
04/06/2019
Professional
Mr Jenkins explains what is going on with the car so I can understand.

EF
Elizabeth F.
Chevrolet Trax
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the staff were really nice. They did a very good job and got it done fairly quickly.

LR
LOGAN R.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/30/2019
Great service went for an oil change they inspected my vehicle and found some issues got back with me in a timely manner to let me know what needed to be fixed now and what could be worked on later fixed the issues that day! Will definitely be back for my next service

PM
PHILLIP M.
03/30/2019
they are convenient and professtional and honest
We took another vehicle to him before thinking it needed brakes and he checked and told us, it didn`t .... that kind of honesty is so appreciated..... they seemed to be through and quick and friendly.