03/16/2019
Very Helpful
The team was very helpful and also pointed out my brake light was out.

JO
Jim O.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Beverly. She said the business got their vehicle in and out quickly and was happy with the service.

Ray S.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the service wasn't perfect.

SP
Sueann P.
Mount Horeb, WI
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Sue Ann said the owner answered the call on a Sunday night. He looked at the vehicle the next morning and even sent her a video and an estimate. The work was completed in a timely manner, and she was kept up to date through the whole process. She was very pleased overall.

03/07/2019
Timely, helpful reasonable
Easy to work with. Did not try to sell me on stuff I do not need

Dana M.
02/27/2019
Going outta their way to accomodate me..
I was so impressed with the way they went outta their way to help me get to work and by lunch they were through! Very professional. Took his time to write down and estimate and explain things to me. Thank you so much!!

Chrysler Sebring
02/23/2019
Had no problems getting my vehicle in. They didnt give me the run around. Were fair and honest. No complaints from me.

STEPHANIE B.
02/06/2019
Great Service and great people
I cannot say enough good things about this place. They are one of the few places I will ever take my car anymore. I was having an issue with my car making a weird noise and thought for sure I needed new brakes or something was off in the wheel. Nope, the place before that I took it for an oil change and tire rotation stripped my lug nuts and they were not even tightened! Jenkins could have told me anything and I would never had known. I appreciate them being honest and not seeing a woman bring her car in and tell her all of these things were wrong! Highly recommend them! Just wish they had weekend hours!

JOAN W.
01/31/2019
customer service
customer service great, it was -10 degrees and they got me right in.
friendly

KF
KATHLEEN F.
01/28/2019
10 Star service!
As always, I was glad to trust my car care to Jenkins automotive. I brought it in for routine maintenance, which was done promptly. I was also quickly notified of a problem with one brake pad...I was even sent a video to show me the problem! Could I have been talked into (probably have been, in the past) a “total brake job?” Of course—-I try to think of all people as honest—but Jenkins Automotive is run ethically. Look for any problems, talk it over with the customer, and suggest fixing *only* what was found. And this is not the first time that I, and my family, have found this to be the case.

It is a wonderful thing to have a skilled, honest shop to keep my car in the best condition, and make sure that I’m safe on the road.

Kenny M.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Kenny said the staff gave good service.

BW
Betty W.
Wilkinson, IN
Buick Lucerne
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Betty said they are wonderful, friendly, and always do a good job

SD
SUSAN D.
12/21/2018
Oil Change
Received a reminder notification and I made an appointment with a reminder follow-up from Jenkins--received impeccable service!

WF
William F.
Indianapolis, IN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/21/2018 Category: Service
William said when the business diagnosed his issue, they gave him the wrong code. But, they were professional and courteous.

LW
Linda W.
Lincoln LS
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the business has always helped her in the past.

RJ
Rolland J.
Buick Park Avenue
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Rolland said the staff did a good job.

CL
COLBY L.
New Castle, IN
GMC Acadia
12/04/2018
Great place!
Quick reliable and best in town!!

CT
CARY T.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/28/2018
Good people with good service.
Definitely my go to auto repair in Greenfield

RICHARD M.
Carbondale, IL
Honda Accord
11/06/2018
Quick turn around, good communication, fair price.
I broke down on the highway and was towed to Jenkins not knowing anything about them. They knew that I was from out of town and was needing to get back out on the road asap. They sent me a video on my phone of the issues they found and then we spoke on the phone about what needed to be fixed now and what could wait. He informed me of the price before committing to anything, which seemed to be fair based on my research. They also picked me up from the hotel when the car was finished so that I didn't have to walk 2 miles back to the shop. Would definitely recommend.

TF
TOM F.
11/02/2018
No complaints
A quick and easy repair experience. Got a next day appointment, and work was completed on time and within quote.