ER
Eugene R.
01/21/2021
very pleased
I took my 2001 Ford Ranger in for front end work. Phil was very informative and the job was priced right. Kim wa a joy to deal with also. I would go back for service and recomend to others
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Eugene for your kind review. Phil enjoys educating and informing clients on what issues had/will occure with their vehicles and giving his expert advice in order to keep you on safe on the road. He feels the more you know and understand the better one will be off now and down the road.
I enjoy my clients and look foward to developing a professional relationship with each one in hopes i can help and do what i can to make their auto repair as painless as possible.
Be safe and stay well,

ER
Eugene R.
01/14/2021
curtious, polite and professional
I took my 2001 Ford Ranger in for front end work. Phil was very curtious and professional with the work that was completed in a timely manner. Kim was a joy to work with also. I would recommend Jenkins to anyone needing service. The car club is well worth the money.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you Eugene for your awsome review and also for your trust you put into Jenkins Auto Repair. We take great pride in serving out clients and we hope to see you again in the future. Be safe and stay well.

Rebecca M.
01/09/2021
Wonderful Service
Jenkins Automotive was recommended to me and I’m very pleased with them. They’re very nice and welcoming. I went for an oil change and as part of it, had my car inspected. They took the time to go over it with me and educate me. I left there feeling like I have found a genuine, honest automotive place where the technicians are knowledgeable and experienced. Thank you for such quality service.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you Rebecca for your review.  It gives me pride to know that we provided the service and care to you that you were in need of and in hopes we provide the same service to all who enter our doors. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to give me a call.
Thank you agian. Stay safe and healthy

Alex B.
Pontiac Solstice
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Alex said the problem wasn't fixed.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Alex for taking the time to respond to our review process.

Check engine warning lights are very tricky and often it takes a couple visits in order to find every reason why the check engine warning light is on. Once one issue has been addressed vehicle often has to be drivin for the system after codes have been cleared to detect other issues the vehicle is experiancing. A check engine light could occure when there is one problem or if there are several problems at the same time. One light for several areas on vehicle.

Its like going to the doctor for a pain and he prescribes a mediation or therapy but that did not work so the doctor tries something else to help the concern.

I know car repair can be very frustrating but i can promise you that my ASC certified technitions do their best to get the problem solved the first time but sometimes that just doesnt happen.
In order to complete the issue at hand we have to spend time researching in order to take action as needed.

quote from invoice:
"ROAD TEST VEHICLE TO ANALYZE DRIVABILITY CHARACTERISTICS--NO APPARENT DRIVABILITY ISSUES--SEEMS TO RUN OKAY AT THIS TIME. SCAN PCM TO RETRIEVE DTC P0103-MANIFOLD ABSOLUTE PRESSURE SENSOR PERFORMANCE, P0108-MAP SENSOR CIRCUIT HIGH VOLTAGE, P0420-CATALYST SYSTEM LOW EFFICIENCY. CLIENT DECLINED FURTHER TESTING AT THIS TIME. ADVISES WILL RETURN VEHICLE FOR REPAIR IN NEAR FUTURE."

Please know we will do our best to solve the issue behind the check engine warning light but we will need to spend the time to do so. We only hope we can earn your trust  in the near future.

Thank you and I hope to see you again. If there is anything i can do to make it as convient as possible i will do so.

Cory S.
12/29/2020
COMPLETE TRUST
We've been coming to see Phil and his crew for 5+ years now and have no reason to doubt his recommendations or work! The Car Care Club memberahip has saved us $hundreds$
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you Cory for having the trust and faith in Jenkins Auto Repair, where we always try to do the right thing.
Car Repair is not always a pleasant experiance but here at Jenkins we try our best to make it as easy as possible.

Wishing you and your Family a safe and Happy New Year

Pontiac Grand Prix
12/29/2020
Outstanding Customer Service
I was greeted with a smile, enthusiasm, and when my car was finished they explained the issue.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 12/29/2020

i hope all was good with your experiance here at Jenkins Auto Repair. We strive to deliver honest, quality work and also try to educate when needed to folks about their vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

Have a safe and Happy New Year.

Shawn H.
GMC Yukon
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said it was good and they were excellent.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you Shawn for giving Jenkins Auto the opportunity to serve you.
I am pleased to know you were happy with your experiance at our shop.
If there is anything that we can do to improve our services please let us know.

Be safe and Happy New Year,

Diane M.
Indianapolis, IN
Nissan Versa Note
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Diane said the business provided great service.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you Diane for your words of honesty.
My job is to do all i can to make everyone's experiance here at Jenkins Auto
the best possible.
Auto repair is not always pleasant but we do what we can to make the best out
of the situation.

Be safe and sending Wishes of Merry to your New Year.

Cynthia H.
Ford Edge
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Cynthia said good service. Always honest about what needs to be done. They seem to work with her. She likes the people there. It's an overall good place to take her vehicle.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you so much for your Review. We appreciate your kind words and wish you a safe and happy new year.

MT
MIKE T.
Fountaintown, IN
12/09/2020
Honesty
Very friendly,great customer service and communication
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you Mike for Giving Jenkins Auto the opprtunity to serve you and we appreciate your business.
Overall we want our customers to feel comfortable knowing we have your best interest in mind. We want you to always have a safe and reliable vehicle to help get to where you are going in this thing called life.

Wishing you and your family a Safe and Happy New Year
Kimbelry @Jenkins

Kenneth S.
12/08/2020
I love this place. Every time I've been here, Phil Jenkins has personally spoken with me about any problems and explained what's going on. Everyone is friendly, and they do quality work. I highly recommend this place.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 12/29/2020

This makes my day knowing that there are folks happy with their experiance here at Jenkins Auto Repair
Thank you for Sharing and we hope we can continue to provide the service that goes over and beyond other repair shops .

Have a safe and Happy New Year

Rod S.
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Rod said they did a good job and did it quick.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Rob for your Review.
Please know we are here if you need anything.
Pick up-drop off-shuttle delivery is available for employees and residents here in greenfield if needed.

Be safe and stay well,

SJ
STEVE J.
11/18/2020
Quality work
Jenkin's is always providing great quality work and customer service.

Jeff C.
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said they are good, they did his brakes and he was able to stop.

MARSHA B.
11/14/2020
They got to my car in a timely manner
They did a great job on my car. They were always friendly & helpful.