RICHARD M.
Carbondale, IL
Honda Accord
11/06/2018
Quick turn around, good communication, fair price.
I broke down on the highway and was towed to Jenkins not knowing anything about them. They knew that I was from out of town and was needing to get back out on the road asap. They sent me a video on my phone of the issues they found and then we spoke on the phone about what needed to be fixed now and what could wait. He informed me of the price before committing to anything, which seemed to be fair based on my research. They also picked me up from the hotel when the car was finished so that I didn't have to walk 2 miles back to the shop. Would definitely recommend.

TF
TOM F.
11/02/2018
No complaints
A quick and easy repair experience. Got a next day appointment, and work was completed on time and within quote.

BG
BARBARA G.
Lincoln Town Car
11/02/2018
Very caring
Mr. Jenkins went beyond normal in providing service for my Lincoln. Very much appreciated. Thought Meghan did a nice job also. Will definitely use again. Very, very trustworthy and professional.

Megan R.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tammy. She said this was her first time there. They are honest and trustworthy and she is happy to have found them.

PU
PAT U.
Kia Optima
11/01/2018
They took care of what I needed done
I am very happy with their service they all were very nice to me I will return

Tessa S.
Hartford City, IN
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Tessa said this business went above and beyond. They gave her vehicle a full inspection to make sure it was safe to travel to Florida and back.

GF
GRANT F.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/19/2018
Takes care of issues as soon as possible
Been with them for years, take care of the care issues in a timely manner.

FA
FAITH A.
Fountaintown, IN
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/24/2018
Fantastic service
Fantastic service! When I first dropped my car off at your shop, yeah I knew it had issues. Your team helped me to prioritize the work. My car still has issues but at least I feel safe driving it. I felt like I was treated fairly and honestly. Thank you so much!

TF
Teddy F.
Indiana
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Teddy said the business provided good and fast service.

KK
KEVIN K.
Nissan Rogue
09/13/2018
courteous and professional
From my first phone call until my final car pick up, I was treated by a very professional and personable staff. Phil called to let me know each step of the way in the diagnosis and ultimate repair of my car. It took a day or two longer than expected, but they had to special order in a part not handled locally. The price was very reasonable for the repair needed. I won't hesitate to return for any future repairs or maintenance.

ED
ERIKA D.
Ford Flex
08/20/2018
Oil Change
Thank you for always providing great service! Love taking my car here when there is an issue.

CP
Cameron P.
Indianapolis, IN
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Cameron said his experience with the business was good.

TK
Tony K.
08/10/2018
Came through on short notice
I called bout replacing a water pump late in the morning as I had a long work trip the next day. And though they made no promises, they ask me to bring it in asap and they'd try their best. Part ordered, repaired and back to me by 5:00 same day. Friendly staff and will definitely be going back for further service.

Michael C.
Sedona, AZ
07/28/2018
Honesty & Integurity
I’m traveling across the country, while in Greenfield I asked 3 people the best place to go for a repair. All there independently said Phil Jenkins. I went for an oil change and fuel filter. Oil change pretty routine. Phil came out and said your fuel filter is fairly new, no need to replace it. Honesty and integrity——

James B.
Fountaintown, IN
07/07/2018 Category: Service
James said the overall service was good.

Jim M.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Jim said that he recommends this business for service.

PM
Paul M.
Deep River, CT
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the staff were helpful, and they gave them a couple rides around town. He said they were pleasant to deal with, but a little expensive.

Ray S.
Ford Escort
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ray's wife. She said the business always gives them great results.

Joyce M.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said the staff did a good job, and consulted her before any work was done.

Aeden B.
Amarillo, TX
Lexus LS 400
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Aeden said the service was good overall, and the experience went very well.