MIKE H.
07/28/2021
Have a good crew
Good front desk greeting customers and mechanics showed me the problem in which I was having

07/28/2021
Repair
Fast and friendly service.

BG
BARBARA G.
Lincoln Town Car
07/17/2021
Staff was friendly & courteous, work was done professional. Very pleased

SO
Soloman O.
Wilkinson, IN
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Soloman said the business is better than anyone else in town. He's known them for 20 years. They fixed a vehicle for him years ago that no one else could fix.

Richard M.
Buick Century
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Richard said the business did a good job and he has known them for over 5 years.

CR
CARISSA R.
Fairmont, MN
06/08/2021
Wonderful!
Very helpful when we broke down 10 hours from home! From complimentary shuttle to helping us find a hotel it was all done with a smile and kindness!

PE
PHIL E.
Stonington, ME
Mazda CX-5
05/26/2021
Above and beyond
We were traveling back to Maine and hoping to get to Washington DC when our brakes wore out. Jenkins Auto Repair Professionals fit us in the same day and called all around to get specialized parts. They finished extensive repairs and got us on the road the same day, all with a smile.

MF
Madren F.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Madren said they did ok.

BRAD M.
Scion tC
05/16/2021
Scion
Service is always great. If you take your car there, they will take good care of you.

David M.
05/12/2021 Category: Service
David said that they're honest.

AH
ALlEX H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/08/2021
Extremely friendly and helpful
The staff and repair professionals were extremely friendly and helpful in getting my car fixed up and looking into the issues it was having. Having been to previous auto professionals who were not as welcoming, this was a great contrast and I will 100% be back to Jenkins for future car repairs if/when necessary.

BW
Brendon W.
04/17/2021
Great in town mechanic!
Hello, this is Brendon, I got my 07 CR-V worked on here a few weeks ago. They did a stellar job, even when something broke and they had to fix it, they called first and gave me an estimate. It was truly great service! And Phil, the owner helped me save money up front, before the repair was scheduled. Would definitely reccomend! Kimberly was great also! 10/10

GS
Gale S.
04/09/2021
I don’t remember how I first learned about Jenkin’s Auto, but it’s where I bring my vehicles now. I prefer them to the dealers. They know my name without having to look it up. They only recommend repairs I REALLY need. I have recommended them to my friends.

Cynthia H.
Ford Edge
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Cynthia said very professional, they are easy to work with, and a good business.

Melanie H.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Melanie said that the communication was very good.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you Melanie for your review. Here at Jenkins we strive to have good communication. This is our goal.
Thank you  for giviing Jenkins auto repair the opportunity to serve you. Please come back.

Kimberly@Jenkins