Cynthia H.
Ford Edge
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Cynthia said very professional, they are easy to work with, and a good business.

Melanie H.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Melanie said that the communication was very good.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you Melanie for your review. Here at Jenkins we strive to have good communication. This is our goal.
Thank you  for giviing Jenkins auto repair the opportunity to serve you. Please come back.

Kimberly@Jenkins

CR
Charlene R.
03/11/2021
Wonderful Service and Super Employees
Discovered Jenkins a few years ago. They have always repaired and serviced my car in a timely manner. I would not take my car anywhere else. Thanks Phil and all your employees.

Kenneth S.
03/09/2021
An apology for my good review earlier.
I had my car taken here. It was here for two weeks. The problem was diagnosed as it needed a new power train control module. They sent it to a dealership to have it programmed, but the dealership said they could only partially programmed it due to other issues. When told of the other issues, Phil Jenkins had it brought back because he could not believe the diagnosis. After not accomplishing anything he agreed that it needed to be sent back to a dealer. A couple hours after arriving at another dealer, they reported the same diagnosis. They told me they could fix it for $1300. Jenkins still charged me $1700 for making it worse than it was to begin with. Phil Jenkins is a crook. Stay away!

Rodney C.
03/02/2021
Honest people with the skill set to complete excellent service
started using Jenkins Automotive when I purchased a used Jeep. I had a few concerns after The purchase since it was used and I had no background information. A neighbor suggested them as an honest group of people and a business that performed good work. That was two years ago and I could not be happier. Each visit they have went above and beyond to provide great service at a fair price. Even while suggesting things that the vehicles need or that should be done they have never tried to pressure me into anything. In fact, I dropped off one of my vehicles and anticipated some repairs thinking I knew what the issue was and instead of just performing the service I requested they contacted me via video to show me what the actual issue was. They then, after discussion and approval they fixed what was wrong. I did not have to pay for a repair I thought I needed but did not. That saved me a lot of unnecessary expense. They now perform the work on several of my vehicles as well as a couple of local family and friends. I cannot recommend this group of people any higher.

BF
Brett F.
Carmel, IN
02/09/2021
Doing It The Right Way
These good professional folks want to earn your business. They want to be your go to automotive choice. They do things the right way and understand the importance and power of repeat customers.. I'll keep going and recommend you do as well.

Tricia M.
Buick Rendezvous
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Tricia's husband. He said Tricia was very happy with the service, the timing, cost and convenience.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond with your review. We take each and every review seriously and use them to help improve our service and/or help correct what might not be working for an individual or for our clients as a whole.

Take care and be safe,

CR
Curtis R.
New Palestine, IN
01/25/2021
Nice, Knowledgeable and fair priced
I prefer to work on my own vehicles as much as i can but sometimes i don't have the time or know-how. They get me in and out at a decent pace every time i need service, and the work is very high quality.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 01/25/2021

Curtis-
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiance here at Jenkins Auto Repair.
Jenkins respects those who do work on their own vehicles and yes, there are times that someone might need
that extra help and we are glad to assist in anyway we can.
We try to take action so that both parties benefit but sometimes there are times when our clients' needs trump and we are happy to help.
Please send us a referral or two and that will make me one happy girl.

Thank you again and please stay safe and well,

SD
Susan D.
01/23/2021
Rescued
Jenkins has done my auto maintenance for 20 plus years, working on Mazda, Lincoln, Buick and hybrid Toyota models. I find him to be forthright, reliable, and trustworthy, not to mention he guarantees his work. And, he goes that extra mile! Recently, my battery died (this will happen when car door is left open for 3 days) and Phil was there for the rescue! Thanks Phil!
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you for your continued business here at Jenkins Auto Repair. It gives us great Pride to know we have Clients who have entrusted us and stand behind our services.
Its clients like you that make us who we are today and without you we wouldnt be able to offer the same to others who are in need of a Honest, Reliable and trustworthy establishment to bring their vehicles to for car maintenance and repair.
Stay safe and well,

ER
Eugene R.
01/21/2021
very pleased
I took my 2001 Ford Ranger in for front end work. Phil was very informative and the job was priced right. Kim wa a joy to deal with also. I would go back for service and recomend to others
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Eugene for your kind review. Phil enjoys educating and informing clients on what issues had/will occure with their vehicles and giving his expert advice in order to keep you on safe on the road. He feels the more you know and understand the better one will be off now and down the road.
I enjoy my clients and look foward to developing a professional relationship with each one in hopes i can help and do what i can to make their auto repair as painless as possible.
Be safe and stay well,

ER
Eugene R.
01/14/2021
curtious, polite and professional
I took my 2001 Ford Ranger in for front end work. Phil was very curtious and professional with the work that was completed in a timely manner. Kim was a joy to work with also. I would recommend Jenkins to anyone needing service. The car club is well worth the money.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you Eugene for your awsome review and also for your trust you put into Jenkins Auto Repair. We take great pride in serving out clients and we hope to see you again in the future. Be safe and stay well.

Rebecca M.
01/09/2021
Wonderful Service
Jenkins Automotive was recommended to me and I’m very pleased with them. They’re very nice and welcoming. I went for an oil change and as part of it, had my car inspected. They took the time to go over it with me and educate me. I left there feeling like I have found a genuine, honest automotive place where the technicians are knowledgeable and experienced. Thank you for such quality service.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you Rebecca for your review.  It gives me pride to know that we provided the service and care to you that you were in need of and in hopes we provide the same service to all who enter our doors. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to give me a call.
Thank you agian. Stay safe and healthy

Alex B.
Pontiac Solstice
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Alex said the problem wasn't fixed.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Alex for taking the time to respond to our review process.

Check engine warning lights are very tricky and often it takes a couple visits in order to find every reason why the check engine warning light is on. Once one issue has been addressed vehicle often has to be drivin for the system after codes have been cleared to detect other issues the vehicle is experiancing. A check engine light could occure when there is one problem or if there are several problems at the same time. One light for several areas on vehicle.

Its like going to the doctor for a pain and he prescribes a mediation or therapy but that did not work so the doctor tries something else to help the concern.

I know car repair can be very frustrating but i can promise you that my ASC certified technitions do their best to get the problem solved the first time but sometimes that just doesnt happen.
In order to complete the issue at hand we have to spend time researching in order to take action as needed.

quote from invoice:
"ROAD TEST VEHICLE TO ANALYZE DRIVABILITY CHARACTERISTICS--NO APPARENT DRIVABILITY ISSUES--SEEMS TO RUN OKAY AT THIS TIME. SCAN PCM TO RETRIEVE DTC P0103-MANIFOLD ABSOLUTE PRESSURE SENSOR PERFORMANCE, P0108-MAP SENSOR CIRCUIT HIGH VOLTAGE, P0420-CATALYST SYSTEM LOW EFFICIENCY. CLIENT DECLINED FURTHER TESTING AT THIS TIME. ADVISES WILL RETURN VEHICLE FOR REPAIR IN NEAR FUTURE."

Please know we will do our best to solve the issue behind the check engine warning light but we will need to spend the time to do so. We only hope we can earn your trust  in the near future.

Thank you and I hope to see you again. If there is anything i can do to make it as convient as possible i will do so.

Cory S.
12/29/2020
COMPLETE TRUST
We've been coming to see Phil and his crew for 5+ years now and have no reason to doubt his recommendations or work! The Car Care Club memberahip has saved us $hundreds$
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you Cory for having the trust and faith in Jenkins Auto Repair, where we always try to do the right thing.
Car Repair is not always a pleasant experiance but here at Jenkins we try our best to make it as easy as possible.

Wishing you and your Family a safe and Happy New Year

Pontiac Grand Prix
12/29/2020
Outstanding Customer Service
I was greeted with a smile, enthusiasm, and when my car was finished they explained the issue.
Kimberly M. from Jenkin's Auto Repair Professionals responded on 12/29/2020

i hope all was good with your experiance here at Jenkins Auto Repair. We strive to deliver honest, quality work and also try to educate when needed to folks about their vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

Have a safe and Happy New Year.