LF
Jacksonville Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Great staff
I have had to interact with multiple staff members at Jenkins and have always been pleased. They have been courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable.

2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Service Department wait wasn’t long
I bought my car in for service on a Saturday and was happy I didn’t have to wait for several hours to get my back.

04/14/2021 Category: Service

Patricia J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Great management
Went in for an oil change only to find they didn’t have my appointment. After waiting an hour I saw the name of the manager and his cell phone number on the wall near the showroom. I called and he (Paul Barber) not only answered but came to the lobby to talk with me. He took care of the problem to my satisfaction. I consider home to be a man of great integrity and honesty; no other manager puts his name and phone number out there for everyone to see. I love this place.
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 04/12/2021

Jermey H.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Conflicting information about the problem
We have owned a hyundai elantra in the past.It was a great car! Ran great,never had any issues for years until my wife wrecked it.Great car..I really have no bad complaints except for our recent purchase of a 2017 hyundai tuscon.Going into first gear the car shudders a bit..Not badly,but it shouldn’t do it at all.The dealership told me it’s normal for it to do that.However after calling two mechanics,a reputable transmission place.And explained the situation to a salesmen at the hyundai dealership.All of them said it was not normal for the tuscon to do that.Exactly the opposite of what the dealership service department said.So i’m in the process of trying to resolve this issue.The tuscon runs great other than that.It’s a
beautiful vehicle.I didn’t purchase the vehicle from hyundai..We got it from carnax.So i’m not knocking hyundai’s..I’ve heard from others that they love their hyundai’s.And i know from experience from owning one how dependable it was.This is just this one problem.It’s the conflicting information from the personnel at hyundai that’s a bit unsettling.
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 04/10/2021

TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 04/10/2021

Hello,
I am Tony Knight, Service Manager for Jenkins Hyundai of Jacksonville. We see your comments and would like to discuss your visit in more detail. May we contact you to disccuss this visit in more detail so that we can provide you with a better Service Experience and increase your satisfaction with our Service Department?
Kindest regards,
Tony Knight
Jenkins Hyundai of Jacksonville

PH
Pamela H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Great staff and service
Friendly staff and quantity service
TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 04/09/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are excited to serve your needs and are very happy to know that you recieved 5 Star Service from us.

Gainesville, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Good and fast service.
TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 04/06/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are excited to serve you and are very happy that you chose us for your service needs.

Jenniffer M.
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Amazing
Savannah is amazing I’ve been a customer for 1 year and a few months I really appreciate her and I love how welcoming she is even if she’s helping another customer.
TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 04/05/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are excited to serve you and are very glad that chose us for your service needs.

Take care ans stay safe.

DT
Devon T.
Neptune Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Great service, reliable cars, thoughtful staff.
Thank you for the oil change and the coffee 😊
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 04/01/2021

We are delighted to know our team provided you with a 5-star experience. Thank you for your business and the positive review!

Kingsland, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Seevice
I took my 2020 Santa Fe there and they performed an excellent job. I thought that it would have taken them longer than what they did.
TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 03/31/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are exctied to know that you received 5 star service from our team.
Take care and stay safe

TP
Terrea P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/29/2021 Category: Service
I think the service there is really great. I was satisfied.
TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 03/31/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are excited to serve you rneeds and are very happy that you recieved 5 Star Service .

Take care and stay safe

AH
Aynicia J'nette-La H.
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Thanks for the exceptional service from the moment I pulled up until the moment i walked out of the building.
TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 03/29/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are excited to serve you and are glad that you chose us for your service needs.

CD
Christal D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I am always delighted to get my car serviced at Jenkins Hyundai because the staff is exceptional. They are welcoming and friendly. They keep me informed about the progress of whatever is being done and let me know if anything else needs attention.
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 03/29/2021

We are delighted to know our team provided you with a 5-star experience! Thank you for your business and the positive review!

2021 Hyundai Venue
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Never had a problem with them. Very professional.
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 03/29/2021