Sherry M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Recall service
Recall service handled quickly and efficiently.
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you so much for the great review! Our team works very hard to provide the best service possible, so we are so happy to see that reflected during your recent experience with us! Welcome to the Jenkins Family and we appreciate your business!

Jennifer M.
07/15/2021
Amazing customer service
I was in search of a new SUV after totaling my car. I had an appointment to look at a Santa Fe. Dennovan Commons met me with great enthusiasm and gave me a full low down on the car. I fell in love with it but wasn't sure I would be able do it. Dennovan was amazing and such a positive sales representative. He said, "let's get this done today" and he did. The team at Jenkins really worked with me to get in the Santa Fe that I wanted. After the purchase, Dennovan has been in contact with me several times, checking to see that everything was going well. Buying a car can be such a stressful experience, however, Jenkins and Dennovan made it an easy and awesome experience!! So thankful, I found this dealership!
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for the great review!

Joanne B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Resolution
I received a call this morning from Raymond, in Sales, regarding what had transpired on my last trip to the Dealership. He contacted me, took ownership, rolled his sleeves up and got right to work in investigating and solving the problem. I was told he was going to handle everything from this point on, and I'm glad he did! He spoke with Service directly, got a date for when I can expect the part to come in, and scheduled an appointment that was convenient for me, since my work hours prevented me from being able to come in on the day of the part's arrival. Now, that is what I call EXCELLENT RESOLUTION! That bad taste that was left in my mouth is now gone, and there is nothing but PRAISE for Jenkins Hyundai in there now. Thank you ever so much for reinstating the trust I had in Jenkins Hyundai from the start.

07/13/2021 Category: Service
Blank Trip
I ordered a part and was told they'd contact me once it arrived. Well, ONE YEAR LATER, I had to call to see if they had EVER received it. I was told they did and scheduled a Service appointment. I got there, abs guess what...NO PART! I live about 30 mins or better from the dealership. I got up early so that I could get this done and out of the way because I had a couple of other things planned for the day. I was BEYOND angry. I am now having to wait to be contacted AGAIN once the part's received. Hmmmmm, we'll just have to wait and see if I have to call and schedule ANOTHER Service appointment next year. Jenkins is usually good, but this one thing left a bad impression on me. Sorry, Guys.
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 07/14/2021

talked to a customer and found out no one contacted her and finding out all info so I can assist her

TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 07/14/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We see your comments and apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Thank you for taking our phone call this morning to resolve the matter and allowing us the opportunity to make it right by you. Your satisfaction is important to us. Your requested Rescore Survey is on the way now.

LP
Leah P.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
07/13/2021 Category: Service
I had a quick and great time getting my oil changed and my windshield wipers replaced! The friendly staff and comfortable waiting area made my visit great
TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 07/14/2021

Thanks very much taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business and are very happy to know that you recieved 5 Star Service from us.
Take care and stay safe

Mary W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Unexpected service
My car was towed to Jenkins unexpectedly. They communicated with me throughout the process, and Jonathan kept me frequently updated via text. They completed my repair earlier than expected, and were very flexible about me picking up my car.
In addition, Jonathan informed me I had a recall issue that he would also take care of during this visit. He also completed the regularly scheduled maintenance that was due, saving me another trip to the service department.
TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 07/06/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are excited toknow that you recieved 5 star service from us. We appreciate your business.
Take care and stay safe

Cheryl C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
06/29/2021 Category: Service
It was my first time getting my car serviced. Jonathan was very helpful in explaining the situation of my car. He called to update me on what was being done and when it would be done. He was able to find recalls and extended warranties that I didn't know about and was able to get the necessary parts to fix my car. I'm very grateful for the service he provided for me.
TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 06/30/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business and are very happy to know that you recieved 5 Star Service from us.

06/29/2021 Category: Service
Service Department was great
My recent trip to the Jenkins Hyundai service department to have a recall taken care of was simple and stress free. Everyone I spoke with was friendly and professional. I was able to get the appointment time I needed and the repair was handled very quickly. I would definitely recommend Jenkins Hyundai.
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you for the great review!

LC
Lynette C.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/27/2021 Category: Service
I had a dead battery and needed service quickly. Johnathan got me in the same day. He got me a new battery since mine was still under warranty. I also had an oil change and tire rotation. My car was ready super fast.
TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 06/28/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business and are very happy that you recieved 5 Star Service from us.
Take care ans stya safe.

SD
Sandro D.
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Best dealership ever
Best dealership ever . The Scale is 0-10. I wish I could rate it more than 10.
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and we are glad that Mike provided you with excellent service!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Excellent fast and fair service
Great fast service, highly recommend!
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 06/23/2021

JN
James N.
Orange Park, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service
Service personnel were very welcoming and accommodated my time frame
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 06/15/2021

LH
Lydia H.
2020 Hyundai Venue
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Quick and easy service
They were very friendly and easy to work with. Car was clean and ready on time.
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 06/15/2021

SD
Sandro D.
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding
The service manager Tony Knight is Outstanding (as usual ). Kudo for Mike also (he did an evaluation on the problem in 25-30 minutes). When I called to make an appointment , I was told it would takes hours. Thanks Mike!
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 06/10/2021

06/08/2021 Category: Service
Repair
Did a great job. Was quick and efficient.
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 06/10/2021

Sunni S.
Neptune Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Everything went smoothly
Everything went very easy from beginning to end they had everything under control.
TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 06/08/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are excited to serve you needs and are very happy to know that we provided you with a 5 Star Experience.