Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

WH
William H.
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service, excellent people.⅕
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 06/02/2020

We would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We strive to make it a team effort and look forward to the opportunity in servicing your vehicle in the future.

Saint Johns, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Service Manager assisted confirming that I was enrolled in the HPP and added notation on my account to eliminate future confession when I come in to get service.

Checkin representative was very hospitable and provided efficient time frame for completion of service.
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 06/01/2020

05/28/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
They have always taken good care of me and my family.
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 06/01/2020

Elsa T.
Atlantic Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
From Driving In to Driving Out Five Star Service
This dealership is the very best I have had the pleasure of using from my first visit, through the purchase of my Kona and the service appointments. The sales associate, leasing agent, and service personnel were all very knowledgeable, easy to understand, and thorough in all matters relating to my car. And the price, "Oh, my gosh!"---I couldn't be more satisfied with all aspects of the transactions.
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 05/15/2020

SP
Steven P.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review
Good recovery, prompt quick solution.

Needs work
You need to pay attention to the details of the customer experience.
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 05/15/2020

Mr. Persampieri,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today on your survey. We greatly apologize for the lack of service that was provided and we thank you for giving us the opportunity to make it right. As promised we would like to honor the free oil change and wipers and add a detail to it. The service manager has already got involved in making changes with Mask’s, and smoking areas have been moved. We are a new staff and learning what our customers are looking for in a dealership helps us grow and improve. Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to re-score our survey.

Sincerely

Jacksonville Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2020 Category: Service
service dept
was in & out in reasonable time & staff very friendly!!
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 05/14/2020

NG
Norma G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
I was greeted very friendly by everyone who worked there. Thank you for the great service work and the friendly welcome.
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 05/13/2020

Saint Johns, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!
Excellent personable service every time!
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 05/12/2020

Janice M.
Atlantic Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Dept.
The service Dept. went above and beyond. Had my new Hyundai in for the 1,000 mile system check, everyone I dealt with was helpful and made me feel like a princess. Called and talked to the GM and let him know what a terrific team he has.
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 05/05/2020

We would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept and Dealership. We strive to make it a team effort and look forward to the opportunity in servicing your vehicle in the future.

RT

05/02/2020 Category: Service
Service dept
They were ALL great!
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 05/04/2020

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We strive to make it a team effort and look forward to the opportunity in servicing your vehicle in the future.

VJ
Vinchea J.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Great product
Hyundai is a great car. This is my first. I got it used and have had it for 4 years. No problems with the car. The routine maintenance and upkeep is very s affordable. Getting the maintenance done at Jenkins Hyundai was great. The mechanic Conrad actually SHOWED me what why he was recommending future maintenance instead of just writing things and $$$ on paper(much appreciated)... which means I will def get the maintenance done on time and will have it done at Jenkins and hopefully by Conrad.
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 04/29/2020

Stanley C.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Not Bad Given the Circumstances
I stopped by without an appointment, and worked with a representative ( Savannah McCormack). I explained that I hand't received a followup call to address a 2 month old issue. She did the research and followed up by putting my car next in line fo resolution. What could have been a 4 to 5 hour ordeal was resolved in less than an hour.

Many cudos for Savannah!!!! You should get more folks like her on your team!!

Stan