Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville

Richard H.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Always helpful and kind!
I’ve brought my 2020 Sonata to Jenkins for all of my service needs and even had it detailed last time I went.
They always offer a loaner car when I’m in a tight schedule, and always give my car back in better shape that it was given to them. Sean and Savanna are the best!
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for your valued feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience!

LT
Luis T.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville has always provided Professional Exceptional Customer Service on all my visit.
TK
TONY K. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 01/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are excited to serve your needs and are very glad you chose us. Take car and stay safe

Ponte Vedra, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai maintenance
Great product and Sales Dept
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for the input, We hope to make it up to you

Saint Johns, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Appreciate customer service and informative staff
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 12/29/2020

We are delighted to know our team provided you with a 5-star experience! Thank you for your business and the positive review!

2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Emergency care
Received prompt care with unexpected battery failure.
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 12/29/2020

PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 12/14/2020

Jenna P.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/10/2020 Category: Service
They always take care of me and my car and are super nice and service is fast!
PHILLIP W B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 12/12/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and we are glad that Savannah provided you with excellent service!

MMM S.
12/02/2020
New car purchase Easy Peazy
My daughter and I went to Jenkins to look for a new car. Kyle greeted us upon arrival, inquired what were we looking for and pointed us in the right direction. He gave us room to browse the lot without breathing down our neck. The GM came out to say hello as well. We ended up going back to the dealership on Sunday to purchase the car my daughter wanted. No stress. no pressure, easier car buying experience ever!
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 12/03/2020

We thank you for your review and glad we give you the ultimate car buying experience.

DY
Dennis Y.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Phil provided exceptional service
Phil the Assistant GM provided exceptional customer service and resolved all issues. He is an asset to the organization and should be commended for his professionalism and communication. This experience has changed my thoughts and opinions of this dealership and I look forward to purchasing my next vehicle from Jenkin Hyundai of Jacksonville.

12/02/2020 Category: Service
Worst Service Experience Ever!
The staff and management is both unprofessional and incompetent. My service was not even completed accurately and I had to take my vehicle to another more qualified dealership. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place at all cost!
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us

Bryan Keith H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Oil
Great response by the staff

11/29/2020 Category: Service
Sub par
My rep was nice but following standards it looks really bad. They recommended services that were not needed or over priced that totaled up to 356 dollars like a 10.00 dollar filter they wanted to charge 56 dollars for. I Own two new cars from this dealer and they are still trying to take my money. Come on. Should I go back??
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 11/30/2020

We would like to discuss the results of your survey with us. We are always looking for ways to improve so your feedback is very important to us. If you could find the time to contact either the GM Phil Barber or Myself we would very much like to speak with you.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Awesome team
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We strive to make it a fun and friendly environment. We look forward to the opportunity in servicing your vehicle in the future.

Brian M.
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change Appointment
The staff was friendly and greeted me promptly upon arrival.
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 11/27/2020

Hyundai brand
👍
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 11/25/2020

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Lambert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning about some of your concerns. After you guys get back from your holiday trip, please call me personally so I can arrange your first vehicle’s service where we will go above and beyond to ensure your 100% satisfied with Jenkins Hyundai of Jacksonville.  I will be sending the re-score survey along to you if you would please take the time to fill it out again we would greatly appreciate it.

What I promised

Customer warranty concern regarding airbag sensors (service appointment)
Full showroom detail
Full tank of gas
Loaner

Dianne R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Attentive employees
Great service. Friendly personnel.
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 11/24/2020

Thank You so much for filling out our survey and giving us some great feedback. Your absolutely correct even without an appointment it should have not taken that long to perform your service. We will strive harder to make sure no customer has to wait that long for service.

Deborah C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Service was great. People are very friendly.
Keith A B. from Jenkins Hyundai Of Jacksonville responded on 10/19/2020