Overall Rating 4.1037768/5Overall Rating 4.1037768/5Overall Rating 4.1037768/5Overall Rating 4.1037768/5rating 4.1037768
Overall Rating 2.46226/5Overall Rating 2.46226/5rating 2.46226rating 2.46226rating 2.46226
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

RK
Regina K.
Mount Dora, FL
2013 Hyundai Equus
great service
fast and professional service.

WS
William S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
The quality of service and the great staff
The A team was there again to do a great job on my vehicle. Great service and staff.

HS
Holly S.
Tavares, FL
Fast and friendly
Great service knowledgeable techs.

AJ
Arlen J.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Good service, friendly, clean , coffee and doughnuts,
Only complaint and its really not one, whoever cleaned my windows is worst than me. HA HA
didn't think that was possible.

HS
Horst S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and efficient! A pleasure to deal with.

FD
Francis D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
WOW
Great job. In and out in less than an hour. Terrific.

GM
Gail M.
Eustis, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Routine service
Appointment was kept on time, all work done to specification
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 03/19/2019

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
I don’t know what you mean by review title?
Anytime I have a question regarding the car they always took their time and explained things to me I very much appreciate that.

FM
Frank M.
Butler, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wry friendly
Very friendly

Oil Change and Filter
Service completed and advice on future concerns explained so I could plan so many months out for covering needs.

KK
Karen K.
Groveland, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Having My Car Serviced at Jenkins of Leesburg
Everyone I have dealt with have been professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. They treat me with respect, make me feel like they know who I am, and also make me feel that I am their only customer for the time that I am there. I don’t feel pressured having my car serviced.at Jenkins.

John B.
Review
You shouldn't make this process so long by making folks fill out this blank.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 03/18/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to be satisfied when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please let us know what we can do to earn a 5 star rating your next visit as anything below a 5 star rating is a faliure to us. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

Robert S.
Handy to where I live
Always have had good service

David R.
Good service frienly

RD
Ronald D.
Lady Lake, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
oil change and check up
As usual the service was complete and timely

PM
Patricia M.
Wildwood, FL
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Everyone very nice and helpful that work there,

Jerry G.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
Truly great dealership

Bradford M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
As been our experience over the past five years, the entire Jenkins process we would rate as outstanding.

ST
Sharon T.
Orlando, FL
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Sharon
The service and friendly staff

Clermont, FL
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is really friendly and helpful.
This is the second time I’ve had my car serviced at Jenkins Hyundai and the service was just as good as the first time. I won’t go anywhere else to have my car serviced. I love this place.