Overall Rating 4.0625025/5Overall Rating 4.0625025/5Overall Rating 4.0625025/5Overall Rating 4.0625025/5rating 4.0625025
Overall Rating 2.47917/5Overall Rating 2.47917/5rating 2.47917rating 2.47917rating 2.47917
Latest Review 28 minutes ago

Richard H.
Mount Dora, FL
Recent Service on Check Engine light
Received superior service from the Jenkins Hyundai Service department especially Melanie and Mike. They went above and beyond in taking care of the issues I had with my 2017 Hyundai Elantra. Mike restored the finish on my car after a thoughtless driver damaged the passenger side of my car. Melanie, as my customer service rep, was very courteous and kind during the stressful condition I was in over concern to my vehicle.. both of these great people made me grateful that I was a member of the Jenkins family of Hyundai owners.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/17/2019

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Caring, thorough, knowledgeable staff, especially Melanie Finn. Who also took great care of my granddaughter on New Years Eve.

NC
Neil C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Satisfied customer
Was there for routine maintenance and a minor recall. From start to finish courteous and efficient service.

SJ
Sylvester J.
Lady Lake, FL
S.J., Lady Lake, FL
Service was excellent, service advisor was very cordial and the wait time was minimal.

AP
Alice P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great place...great people
The people are friendly and reapectful. They work with you on scheduling the work needing ro be compled plus the waiting time/area has options .

Kathy B.
Good job

John A.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer focused
This is a world class dealership

Marcia B.
Muncie, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great
Allen Byrd....none better.

James D.
Groveland, FL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Prompt efficient service with a smile.

Sharon B.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is a priority
Customer appreciation is good at this dealership.

Appointments
Great staff but they overbook appointments resulting in longer than promised wait time.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/16/2019

I would like to thank you for taking my call today regarding your service experience. I do apologize for the person on the drive not acknowledging you when you arrived. I am happy to hear that your service advisor took good care of you and hope you could reconsider your overall score. As we discuseed this survey is based on your service advisor and if you can reconsider your overall score would be appreciated as anything below a 5 star rating is a failure to us. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

AH
Allan H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The Service People ensure a loyal customer base.
The service personnel are nothing but professional. The service experience is what has made me a long time loyal customer!

MK
Mari K.
Friendly
Each time I come for an oil change it’s been a great experience. The associates are friendly and there’s no pressure. Service is quick and my car is so clean.
My only complaint is, and it doesn’t involve the service but the seat in my car, particularly the driver seat is the most uncomfortable seat I’ve ever sat in. I dread driving it. I get this horrible pain in my right thigh. I’ve seen my orthopedic doctor and he says it’s sciatica. But I believe it is the seat that has caused the problem. Other than that, I love the car.

WF
William F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The work was done in a very reasonable amount of time. They provide a nice waiting area and coffee and other drinks and treats. They bring your paper work to you when they are done and go over everything with you and ask you if you have any questions. Very polite and very timely.

Jack B.
2010 Hyundai Azera
Great service department!
Allen is always great. Honest service with competitive pricing.

TH
Tera H.
Grand Island, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Cashier was not paying attention to what she was doing, but problem was solved in some time.
Fine service..dont like continuous emails.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/16/2019

I did try reaching out to you and called twice to speak to you regarding your service experience. I do apologize for the cashier not paying full attention to you. As I reviewed your repair order I see you where taking care of quickly and seem to be happy with your service advisor. The service advisor is soley graded on her performance hope if you could reconsider your overall score as anything below a 5 star rating is a failure for us. Please give me a call at your convience. Have a nice day.

Cell: 954-445-7055

LV
Linda V.
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
It was close by and the service was excellent.

Margaret R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service department
Everyone was very helpful and willing to take time to explain what was happening Alan was terrific kept me informed throughout my wait and was right on the money on how long my wait would be
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/15/2019

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please let us know what we need to do to earn a 5 star rating your next visit. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

Summerfield, FL

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
In and out as promised
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/15/2019

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. I do apologize for the bad battery. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

Sorrento, FL
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Trash
I would rather use public transportation then buy a car from these people. I bought a new Tucson a year ago and have had nothing but problems with it. My service advisor Melanie told me that this past time they did see what I was talking about but all they could do was reset the computer to see if that would help. If it didn’t I could come back and a field advisor from Hyundai would come and look at it. The reset did nothing. I called and made the appointment with the promise I’d have a loaner car waiting. I get there I’m pulled into a room with a different (male) service adviser and a sales manager and I’m told that there’s nothing wrong with my car. It’s just how the 2016 and 2017s work. But they can sell me a different car. That everyone’s complaining about that transmission ( there’s actually a class action in progress). So basically what it boils down to is that Hyundai doesn’t wanna do a recall because that would cost them millions so just deny there’s a problem and every things fine. I was basically told it’s not my problem by the guy from Jenkins. These people aren’t honest. Hyundai’s corporate office has been nothing but helpful though so maybe a different dealer would be a better fit. Don’t buy a 2016 or 2017 Hyundai though
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/16/2019

I did try reaching out to yo and called twice to speak to you regarding your service concern. I do apologize that you are not satisfied with your vehicle on the way it drives for you. This concern sounds like something that is out of our hands as we do not have the authority nor the software programming to update the transmission to drive differently than the way it does now. I am sure you would like to have this resolved as Hyundai does not provide us with any tools to fix your concern. As you did your research and do see this has been an issue for Hyundai customer but we should not be held accountable for that. Please give me a call at your convience. Have a nice day.

Cell: 954-445-7055