Overall Rating 3.9230762/5Overall Rating 3.9230762/5Overall Rating 3.9230762/5rating 3.9230762rating 3.9230762
Overall Rating 2.4359/5Overall Rating 2.4359/5rating 2.4359rating 2.4359rating 2.4359

KE
Kenneth E.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Work requested was performed quickly and well. AND, I had free Hot Dogs for lunch!

Maria H.
Kissimmee, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/14/2018 Category: Service
The only place I trust to take care of my car
This is the only place I go to to get my oil change done. I truly trust them and whenever I have to leave my car there, I feel very confident about it. The person that took care of my car is very efficient and knowledgeable. Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg (yeah I said it!) have the best workers, the best deals and each and every one of them goes above and beyond to make their customers happy. They treat each other like family, whether a co-worker or not. They’re always smiling! Thanks again for an excellent job. God bless!

2014 Hyundai Accent
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and friendly service

Bobby M.
Sorrento, FL
2014 Hyundai Equus
Professional Service
Jenkins Hyundai has always done a great job servicing my automobile.

DK
David K.
Consistantcy
Always consistant service. Comfortable waiting area. Coffee is good too.

Daniel M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
they continually try!!!!
Everyone works as a team

AG
Arthur G.
Frtendly competent service advisor/
I have been dealing with Allen, and I find him to be a friendlyh anmd competenyt service advisor.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 07/13/2018

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

ER
Ernest R.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service is excellent, and they also wash my car when done.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 07/13/2018

Joseph B.
Summerfield, FL
Service/prices
Service is very good -- no complaints.

However, the prices, parts & labor, are getting too high.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 07/12/2018

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. I do apologize for any price increases as we are still below the national average.  Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

ET
Elizabeth T.
Friendly. And expeditious
Friendly and courteous treatment.

Merrilyn L.
Sorrento, FL
Repair my car
The team is knowledgeable, friendly and take care of the problem quickly..

FC
Francis C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Happy with service
Our rep is Allen Byrd and he always everything in detail.

HM
Hugh M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional and fast
Had an issue with a fan relay. They fit me in to the schedule and made the repair quickly. Very professional staff. I’ll be back for sure.

RP
Richard P.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Not living up to the Quality Principles
See first box in the survey
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 07/12/2018

I completely understand your concern about parts dropping the ball after them telling you the part was here and they where putting your name of the part. As I did ensure you that we in service did not know anything about this and this survey does not reflect the parts department, it holds my service department and advisors accountable and their pay. If you could reconsider your overall score for the advisor Melanie who gave you a loaner vehicle and made sure we found another one and ent a driver was her going over and beyond standard customer service. Anything below a 5 STAR rating is a failure for us.

Thank you as I always appreciate you visting us.

Lady Lake, FL
quick service
I was in and out with in an hour. And they did not send any salespeople over to bug me about trading my car in. I hate that and that did happen the last time I was getting my oil changed.

2016 Hyundai Elantra

Juanita R.
Lake Panasoffkee, FL
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and great discounts
Very nice and helpful with all my needs

Karen M.
Lady Lake, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
FAST,CLEAN AND FRIENDLY
WHENEVER I HAVE GONE FOR SERVICE THEY GREET YOU AND START WORKING.THE WAITING ROOM IS CLEAN AND WELL MAINTAINED.I EVEN GET TO SEE MY SALESMAN ON EVERY VISIT.

EK

Tabatha A.
Fruitland Park, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent customer service!!!
Tiffany is amazing!!! Everyone in service dept. is very friendly and helpful! I would absolutely recommend them for service. Great job!!!