Overall Rating 3.9883742/5Overall Rating 3.9883742/5Overall Rating 3.9883742/5rating 3.9883742rating 3.9883742
Overall Rating 2.45349/5Overall Rating 2.45349/5rating 2.45349rating 2.45349rating 2.45349

Arthur M.

Sylvester J.
Lady Lake, FL
09/20/2018 Category: Service
S.J., Lady Lake, FL
Totally satisfied with the service received. The repairs were completed earlier than promised.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 09/20/2018

Good timely service

Marcy S.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The people are very friendly and helpful.

Robert B.
Lady Lake, FL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Always have great service when I return for maintance or even just a simple oil change
Have returned to the dealership regularly as I feel no one knows my car better then the folks who have been taking care of
anything needed to keep it running in top notch shape since I purchased it in 2010... And I only have 52,000 miles on the
car. Great car and I hope the next Hyundai is as good as this one has been... hopefully better

WD
Winfield D.
bad visit
Vehivle was snt out with faulty oil filter, requiring repeat visit to be fixed.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 09/19/2018

I would like to thank you for taking my call today regarding your Service experience. We want all of our customers to be satisfied when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. If you could rescore this survey to a 5 STAR rating as we discussed for the service advisor would be very appreciated. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

WV
William V.
Summerfield, FL
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Great

James A.
Oil. Change
It was a great experience waiting for my oil change to get done the waiting room has food and beverage and lots of nice people

Brenda M.
Apopka, FL
Excellent people
I've always had excellent care there for me and my car. Wonderful experience

Joann Or D.
Fruitland Park, FL
JoAnn Dulaney
Very pleasant. And the time it took to have the work completed song with being kept informed was very professional.

Umatilla, FL
Recent service
Service advisors very helpful

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
09/17/2018 Category: Service
'The only Hyundai service agent within many miles of The Villages.'
Be sure, when I next replace my car, Servicing close to The Villages will be one of my priorities. I currently have to write off a half day of my time.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 09/18/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to be satisfied when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. I apologize for the confusion of your keys and finding your vehicle as will make sure your next visit will be a 5 star experience. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

Leesburg, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great staff!
Really like this dealership. If you get hungry, they have hot dogs, popcorn, cookies, coffee, and some other stuff. There’s also a soda machine, but it doesn’t have ice in it. Plenty of chairs for everyone to sit.

Robert H.
5,000 mile service
Car taken on time. Complete systems check, minor alignment issue was dealt with, confirmed by service manager
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 09/17/2018

service rep review
allen byrd is my service rep since i have had now 2 hyuandais with leesburg Fl . he is great to work with , very dependable and understands my time contraints when i am in . he is truly an asset to your team.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 09/17/2018

BR
Betty R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good experience today!
Allen is great! Very helpful!

KK
Kenneth K.
Grand Island, FL
2015 Hyundai Accent
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly atmosphere. Fast service.
Do a good job explaining what your car needs in the future and what is recommended.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 09/16/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to be satisfied when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please let us know what we need to do to earna 5 star rating you next visit. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

BR
Belva R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
used car
i was very pleased with service

HH
Hellen H.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Melanie makes it great!
Service on time, diagnosed quickly, ordered parts, set up next appointment to complete items and still made it to Dip A Dee for donuts before they ran out.
Pleasant, helpful. If you don't know where to take your Hyundai, this is the place.

NB
Nancy B.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Very nice friendly people
This makes the 2nd one I have filled out
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 09/16/2018

sorry for the 2nd survey as it may be coming from different companies, as I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.