PF
Paula F.
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Fast & professional
Overall a pleasant experience each time.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/18/2021

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

OL
Oscar L.
One very satisfied customer
I am happy having my car serviced at Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg . the service department keeps my car operational and in the best of service . and they are timely and professional.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Personel
Great place

TH
Tina H.
Eustis, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great dealership
The app reminds me to schedule appointments and makes it so easy to do so. The team at leesburg Hyundai are all professional and make the experience very easy. Very satisfied

ES

BJ
Beatriz J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Beware
Beware of this company. I went in for a noise I was hearing. They gave me TY as my advisor. He came to me and said they couldn't find my problem. He then comes back to me with a sheet with a total of $1700 worth of services such as brake flush, engine flush, A/C cleaning and many other non important services. While my vehicle was being serviced the advisor called me several times stating they didnt have the right parts but I could pay an extra cost for a better part they had in, which I felt was inconsiderate since we already took out services we couldn't afford. I was told the noise is from my strut and sway bar. We left paying $1000 to still have the same noise. They took a forth look and decided it was the axle and they replaced it for free which is why I gave one star. I left with the same noise and now I'm being ignored and my calls are being pushed aside. I advise anyone wanting to do business with this company to do your research get a second opinion and do not trust these people
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for your patients regarding your last repair order. I just want to confirm that your vehicle has been checked on several test drives and cannot duplicate your noise you are hearing. As per our phone conversation we will see you here at the dealership on Tuesday 01/19/2021 at 11am to go out on a test drive with the tech to see if you can get the vehicle to make the sound you are hearing. Also if we get this resolved for you as we discussed I hope to have you rescore this survey to a 5 STAR review as anything below a 5 star is a faliure to us.

See you tomorrow,

WK
William K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Exceptional 'after the sale' Process
Having outstanding Service Advisers, (Jamie Ramsey in our case), should be recognized for her courteous exceptional customer service! Kept us informed as to expectation of current services, as well as future services we will need down the road. Absolutely no pressure was put on us to 'upsell' products or services. Very 1st class!

Carl H.
Ocklawaha, FL
Great experience
Its always a pleasure doing business with Jenkins Hyundai awesome staff and great service

WA
Wayne A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
Jenkins Hyundai performed with great expectation. I bought my car there. And I will again!

CA
Carol A.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Employees make Jenkins Hyundai great!
Always prompt, polite and informative. EXPLAIN everything. No pressure.

01/12/2021 Category: Service
The great service and the people that are taking care of my car do a wonderful job..
Just keep that same T.V. program on and I will be back.. The Home Improvement show put on by a number different people.. It is great.. Also, I miss the pop corn but understand why it isn't there.. Praying for this covid to go away and not be here any more..

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/12/2021 Category: Service
What are you looking for.
I have already answered this previously. Same question below as to recommendation, already answered that too.

John C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/12/2021 Category: Service
My service experience was excellent. From start to finish I dealt with helpful and competent people.

KP
Kenneth P.
Not great!
Poor Service
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/14/2021

I would like to thank you for taking the survey regarding your Service Dept experince. We want all of our customers to be satisfied when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. I did try calling you yesterday and speaking to your wife the day before to getting a little more detail on why you where not happy with ouir service team. I did get some feedback from your wife and found out you might be upset with the Sales Team who tried to sell you a vehicle to your dissatisfaction. Please accept my apologies regarding that and understand that your Service advisor Jarrell is soley graded on this survey and effects his pay. I was hoping you could consider rescoring this survey for Jarrell as you seemed to be very pleased with him as anything below a 5 Star is a failure to us. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions at 954-445-7055 or email me.