Overall Rating 4.0000036/5Overall Rating 4.0000036/5Overall Rating 4.0000036/5Overall Rating 4.0000036/5rating 4.0000036
Overall Rating 2.46591/5Overall Rating 2.46591/5rating 2.46591rating 2.46591rating 2.46591

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent staff, fast service.
Vey friendly staff and fast service.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 11/20/2018

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

Mount Dora, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 11/20/2018

RD
Ronald D.
Lady Lake, FL
oil change and check up
Quick and good service as usual. Had the tires rotated and they replaced my wiper blades for free.

SF
Sal F.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Salvatore Ferro
Friendly and dependable service.

Charles H.
Very ptofessional andthourough
Was in for an oil change. The detected some uneven tire wear which required an alignment and rotation which probably saveved me in the long run. Very much appreciated. One thing I do have a problem with is the cost of you air filters, so I replace them myself. I still remember $5.00 Puroltater Air Filters only 50 tears ago. What happened! LOL

Thank you. You folks are the best
Chuck

Simone B.
Tavares, FL
Lounge comfort
A great place purchase a vehicle. Nice lounge area...best cookie and hot beverages.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 11/19/2018

I would like to thank you for taking my call today regarding your service experience. We want all of our customers to be satisfied when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. I do sincerly apologize for charging your son for the oil change and know your next visit will be a better one. If you could reconsider your overall score for your advisor Melanie would be appreciated as anything below a 5 star rating is a failure for us. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

PR
Paula R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Always awesome!!
My experience with Jenkins Hyundai Service is always awesome. Each member of the service team is very thoughtful and nice to deal with. When I have a problem they do everything possible to assist me. I will always recommend Jenkins Hyundai Service Department to anyone needing service on their Hyundai.

CG
Carol G.
Lady Lake, FL
11/18/2018 Category: Service
great service and a good attitude.
Service rep and service was great. Only complaint is snacks were rather neglected - donuts, etc were lacking as were cookies and hot dogs. Hot dogs were put on late and I was hungry and left without one. Like your dealership a lot.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 11/19/2018

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. I do apologize about the food as I will get with my staff to set a better plan. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

Groveland, FL
aaa
aaa

PR
Pamela R.
Tavares, FL
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Tiffany is great to work with. I'll be back.

Cheryl C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
The food :>)
N/A

BE
Bruce E.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
They like to add on services that are not necessary.
I will not post a review until I hear from the dealership.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 11/19/2018

I would like to thank you for taking my call today regarding your service experience. We want all of our customers to be satisfied when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. I hope I answered your questions and regained your trust in us. If you could reconsider your overall score would be appreciated as anything below a 5 is a failure for us. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

AN
Adrian N.
Grand Island, FL
friendly
service was great

BJ
Bruce J.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Tiffany,service advisor, is excellant....overall experience is great

Robert G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Your Service Staff Tiffany has always been there for me as a customer always going above and beyond to make things right.

John B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Reasonabvle prices. Not pushy
Reasonabvle prices. Not pushy

Joseph S.
2013 Hyundai Azera
New tires
Melanie made my tire purchase very smooth and easy.

Jane L.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone very pleasant and tries to fulfill your car needs
Never had a problem with anyone. I like to go look in the showroom, not recentl because some one always interested in selling you a new car. I do realize that is there job.

Michael D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service Dept
The service department does a great job in explaining what they are doing with the issues with your vehicle. No pressure for it looks like they have a lot of repeat business when I converse with other customers. Years ago one would stay away from the dealer but today that has all changed. I am very satisfied with the service department at Jenkins Hyundai in Leesburg.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 11/16/2018

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please let us know what we need to do to earn a 5 STAR rating your next visit as anything below a 5 is a failure for us. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

MK
Mary K.
Slight problem
My only problem is that seats and steering wheel was not put back in position received. They do provide a minimal complimentary car wash but left large black grease smear on side which was not there when brought in.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 11/16/2018

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. I do apologize for the grease spot left on your vehicle, and do undersatnd your concern with the seat and steering wheel position as we do stamp your receipt stating that seeting may have been changed in your vehicle. Thanks for your feedback and please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.