GW
Tavares, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance visit
The people at Jenkins Hyundai are wonderful, pleasant and helpful. I’ve not had any issues with any of them. I’m happy to say that. It’s mainly all about the FCA error, forward collision assistance that is most upsetting. Unless that has been resolved on this recent maintenance visit, it’ll be an issue.

Jessica D.
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Always
Love the service I receive here.

WH
William H.
Great service.
Personnel are very customer friendly.

HL
Happes L.
Quality customer service.
Made an error, caught it, corrected it and apologized. What more can you expect. This is integrity.

GR
Gerald R.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Good autos and warranty
Just had the car serviced and Tiffany was very good on how the car was handled. We had a little trouble with the clock and she ordered another to replace the one that came with the car. It's good to know that the service department stands behind the product!

KK
Kenneth K.
Grand Island, FL
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/25/2021 Category: Service
As I said before, personable staff like Tiffany who also went the extra mile on a busy Friday to check my vehicle for another minor problem.
Personable staff with special marks for Tiffany for seeing that I am completely satisfied with the service and offering coupons when available.

LR
Lisa R.
Clermont, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2021 Category: Service
tiffany carranza is the best!
Tiffany is very personable, helpful and just a joy to be around!

2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Friendly people, great service.
When I arrived for my appt. a service attendant was there and took my information. I was explained everything so I had a very good understanding of the service that/was going to be performed.

When my service was completed the service technician explained what was done to my understanding
I checked out and was on my way.

MA
Margaret A.
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Excellent service, clean and comfortable waiting area.

Jane D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Confident with the service I received
Confident with the service I receive at Jenkins in Leesburg. My husband and I have owned Hyundai vehicles for many years. This facility is by far the best of any dealership we have used in maintaining our automobiles. Even my daughter who lives in the southern part of the state will bring her car to Jenkins.

Tavares, FL
2020 Hyundai Kona
great service department
Very happy with this dealership

Anita B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Great experience
Everyone was helpful and professional from strat to finish of my service

HL
Happes L.
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Honesty
Paid to upgrade to Mobile 1. Wrong oil was used. Drained new oil and replaced it with correct oil at no charge for my inconvenience.

AC
Alice C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/16/2021 Category: Service
I have no complaints
All questions that I asked about my car or answered and explained to me. Did not try to sell me anything more than what I actually needed.

LF
Lynnette F.
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Visit
Clean facilities and personal service