Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Michael R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Initial Service
Easy to make appointment, completed service in a reasonable amount of time, waiting room was comfortable and returned vehicle washed. Good experience and will return as necessary.

GP
Grover P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/05/2021 Category: Service
They stumbled, but then recovered
My earlier review noted that while the services (factory recall repair and routine oil change) went smoothly, Jenkins failed to wash my car prior to returning it to me. To their credit, they realized their mistake and offered to send someone to my home to correct this. In my opinion that offer was way beyond what I expected and I was pleasantly surprised. While I did not avail myself of their offer, their willingness to go above and beyond to make things right for the customer was refreshing. I trust that Jenkins tries to do right by the customer, they stumbled a bit but they recovered nicely,
Well done Shaun and kudos to your team

05/04/2021 Category: Service
They should have washed my car after the service
They had my Genesis for over a week to perform a recall service and other work I wanted done, all the work was done just fine, but they should have washed my car prior to me coming down to get it.
SHAUN M. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 05/04/2021

It was great speaking with you Mr. Penny,
I apologize for the lack of attention to detail and the fact that we did not clean your vehicle.
I appreciate your willingness to speak with me and your understanding.
I hope to see you again in the fall!

05/03/2021 Category: Service
Impressed with service department.
I was very satisfied with my visit to Jenkins Hyundai.

SG
Sonja G.
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service.
The staff are knowledgeable and courteous and always available to assist if needed.

VM
Victoria M.
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Jenkins Hyundai Service
The employees at this dealership are knowledgeable and helpful. One thing I would recommend is having a shuttle service to/from the dealership to/from The Villages, FL. there are many customers of Jenkins Hyundai that live in The Villages and I was recently stranded without a vehicle as I could not get a ride to pick up my car. I am very used to having shuttle service and loaner cars.

RP
Roger P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/30/2021 Category: Service
The service I received on my last visit to Jenkins Hyundai was excellent as always. The staff was friendly and courteous.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 05/01/2021

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

Summerfield, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2021 Category: Service
I bought a new car
I bought a new car. What else do you want!
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 04/30/2021

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Enjoy your new vehicle. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

PH
Philip H.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Great staff and service.
Continuing a great service experience.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 04/29/2021

PB
Patrick B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jenkins Hyundai service
My service rep is great. Open and honest. The waiting area is clean and social distanced. My car was brought back as clean as it went in so they definitely put paper down so they don’t mess anything up.

MF
Mary F.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
The service
I got there at 9:20 for an oil change and tire rotation. At 11:15 I went to see what was taking so long to get my car done. Tiffany went to check and shortly afterwards I had my car back and no charge due to my inconvenience - the time it took to get my service done. Tiffany is always so accommodating and pleasant to work with. Thanks Tiffany!!!
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 04/27/2021

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. I do apologize for the longer wait time as we are remodeling the dealership and should be a better experience at your next visit. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/21/2021 Category: Service
I really like the team over at Hyundai. Quick, professional service.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 04/22/2021

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. We are remodeling the entire dealership to make your visit a even better one next time. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

EM
Edie M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Jerrell Powell is an exceptional Service Advisor and meets the requirements of listening ... patience ... and knowledge as a responsible employee representing Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg!
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 04/20/2021

Susan C.
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Great service.
Jenkins Service Department continues to provide us great service through our service advisor Tiffany Carranza and the various service technicians.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 04/20/2021

2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/17/2021 Category: Service
The service was good, timely and reasonable in price. The only thing I wasn't thrilled about was a salesman trying to sell me a new car. I came for service not shopping.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 04/19/2021