Overall Rating 3.893332/5Overall Rating 3.893332/5Overall Rating 3.893332/5rating 3.893332rating 3.893332
Overall Rating 2.42667/5Overall Rating 2.42667/5rating 2.42667rating 2.42667rating 2.42667

Mary C.
Super happy!
To whom it may concern,
I went to Hyundai without an appt. I spoke with Allan, and told him my reason for being there, he immediately called a service person, and within an hour my situation was taken care of. They were polite, and quick to help. And yes, I would recommend Hyundai of leesberg anytime to anyone! And I will continue to purchase there cars.

Joyce B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer Satisfied
Jenkins has created a well organized repair shop. Everything went smooth from the point of driving in for service until a person came to tell me all done. She explained everything very plain and simple. It is quite a relief knowing that Jenkins isn't there to do extra work unnecessarily. I definitely feel I can trust Jenkins to take good care of my car!

Only thing I would suggest is to ensure your customers are not blocked in when it is time to drive off in your car without having to locate someone to move a vehicle. I had a cars parked both in front and behind me when it came to departing. Other than that, all is handled very professional! Only reason I mention this is I paid my bill and walked out to my car so not much time had lapsed, to my knowledge, before I got into my car.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 05/25/2018

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

Madelyn Karen G.
Mount Dora, FL
customer service outstanding
work done professionally

Efficient, customer service
Very thorough service, even found a screw on one of the tires and plugged it.
Service massager was outstanding..

Michael L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Close by and the people are very friendly and helpful
I enjoyed the lounge area and snacks etc. Also you can watch T.V. plus updates shown on another TV with your scheduled service appointment.

Oh, almost forgot Thanks for the free exterior car wash : ))

David B.
IT TAKES TOO LONG FOR AN OIL CHANGE
THE ONLY WAY I WOULD USE YOUR SERVICES IS IF I WOULD GET THE EARLIEST START TIME.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 05/25/2018

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. We are open at 7am Monday - Saturday if you wish for a early appointment. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

LW
Leroy W.
2015 Hyundai Equus
Outstanding service

Louis S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very Good Service
Wait time is a little long but the service is very good. Happy to recommend.

David W.

Kept appointment on time. Service done in 40 minutes and they washed my car

Linda S.
Clermont, FL
Excellent Service & Friendly Staff
Even though I only live within 20 miles from a Jenkins Hyundai, I still will always travel the extra 50 miles just to go to Jenkins Hyundai in Leesburg! Excellent Service & Staff!

RP
Rita P.
Summerfield, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer
I didn't have an appointment but my car was serviced and all work explained in advance. Very polite and accommodating

PA
Pamela A.
Service advisors
These men and woman are friendly, courteous and anxious to get you in and out with minimal delay and cost

KC
Karen C.
Mount Dora, FL

Donald P.
Hyundai service
Took care of my problem with my a/c problem. It was a recall part that was replaced for free . Had oil and filter and tire rotation with full synthetic oil for a reasonable price . The car was ready much earlier than I thought it would be .

LH
Lynne H.
Grand Island, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick fix
Just stopped in with a problem and they were able to take care of it right away.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 05/24/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to be satisfied when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please let us know what we need to do to earn a 5 star rating your next visit. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

DEDICATION
The people who work for the Dealership, there leadership.

Bushnell, FL
Making things right
The service mangager is going to make it right after our conversation we had. Have bought 4 vehicles from Jenkins and evrytime they make it right.

Crappy brand crapier service
Service manager is a jerk and the techs that work there some of the arent qualified to work on power wheels.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 05/24/2018

I would like to thank you for taking my call today to get this oppurtunity to fix your concern, we will see you Tuesday to help resolve the vibration. If you could rescore this survey as per our discussion for the advisor to a 5 star rating woulb be appreciated. Have a nice day.

MN
Michael N.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service was better than expected.
Service was prompt and no other services were pushed. Coupon was provided by service manager for discounted LOF.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Recall inspection done at the same time as a regular service, all done quickly
Melanie coordinated a recall inspection along with a regular service. Both were done promptly. Very pleased with Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg.