BG
Beverly G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Always in and out quickly
Tiffany my service writer is the best!
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 02/28/2020

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Above and Beyond
The service department is always friendly and goes above and beyond to complete needed services.

LW

Dan W.
Saugatuck, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Service was great and wanting room mice
I was very impressed with my whole visit. From the time I called to make the appointment to my exit out the door was professional and courteous. Jamie was great. Walked me through step by step being a first time visitor and I very much appreciated how she took care me.
Dan

Timothy B.
Leesburg, FL
Prompt efficient service
We have dealt with Hyundai for 20 years and have been more than satisfied in our cars and more important to us the service.

Marilyn M.
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Get you in and out in short time . Friendly service people and they wash your car.

Carl S.
2017 Hyundai Azera
02/26/2020 Category: Service
The entire service staff are always helpful and efficient.
Through no fault of your service staff, a part that was ordered, did not arrive as ordered. Thus, it had to be reordered, at which time I had to make return visit. Upon my return, I was in and out within 30 minutes. I am convinced that the initial shipment was due to an oversight with your parts warehouse. (Hyundai) Definitely not the dealership. Mellanie and Tom are always easy to talk too and as helpful as anyone could be. I would, without hesitation, recommend the service department, but the sales staff and sales management has not proven to me that they are the best. I had a bad experience, that has left a sour taste in my mouth. It's far to detailed to go into here.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 02/27/2020

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Its always a pleasure to see you. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership as you always do. Have a nice day.

John S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent customer service
Staff is very professional, courteous, knowledgeable and accommodating.

Friendly, efficienct staff
Always happy with the service at Jenkins Hyundai

ES
Erin S.
Leesburg, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Always Friendly and Smart service.
Always Friendly and Smart service. They are the experts!

Deborah L.
The Villages, FL
2017 Hyundai Accent
Timely and Efficient
Just moved to the area. Don't usually go to dealerships, but received a discount coupon and a new friend who had recently bought a car there said they were OK. Plus they said they provided cookies, popcorn, hot dogs, soda, coffee, etc. in the waiting area, so I decided to give them a shot. Melanie was my customer care rep. She was very friendly, professional and made me feel welcome. Lobby was packed. Was disappointed there were no hot dogs and only 2 cookies, so I got some popcorn and waited. Oil change took about the right time. I actually got there 30 minutes early. I was pleasantly surprised they didn't do the usual, " we found a couple things wrong routine". They just changed the oil and as a bonus, I got a free car wash. I was satisfied.

TP
Thomas P.
Du Bois, PA
Liked very much
Everyone was helpful and freindly

MT
Martha T.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service

Joe C.
Montverde, FL
2002 Hyundai Elantra
The Godfather
Thomas treats me like family 🤔
that means when there's a problem, he will fix it and make an offer you can't refuse 👍

Not Cool
Ever heard that saying, one hand 🖐 doesn't know what the other 👋 hand is doing?
That's what the service department and call center has become 👎
Already paid $ 198. to service A/C with a 12,000 12 month warranty.
Now 3 days later A/C not cooling again and asking additional $ 785 dollars
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for taking my call today and giving us the oppurtunity to resolve any of your concerns that happened on you last visit. As I explained that we needed to find where the leak is coming from first and want to keep you as a valued customer. I do appreciate your feedback and concerns and when you decide what you are able to do as parts I will honor my price givn to you over the phone. As per our conversation if you could consider rescoring you overall rating as for you service advisor and my dealership would be appreciated as anything below a 5 STAR rating is a faliure to us.

Jenkins Hyundai of Lessburg

Justin C.
Wildwood, FL
Comfortable
Its a comfortable and relaxing place to get car repairs with no added pressure or hassle.