Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg

Overall Rating 3.7540989/5Overall Rating 3.7540989/5Overall Rating 3.7540989/5rating 3.7540989rating 3.7540989
Overall Rating 2.32787/5Overall Rating 2.32787/5rating 2.32787rating 2.32787rating 2.32787
Catherine K. on 01/21/2018
"oil change"
service
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/21/2018 05:22 PM
Thomas S. at Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/21/2018

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

David B. on 01/21/2018
"Friendly and competent staff"
As above. Work that needs to be done and is done is explained to the customer
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe

Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/21/2018 05:08 AM

Verified Customer on 01/21/2018
"Squeezed Me In"
Even though it was a busy Monday, the staff worked me in for a regular service.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/21/2018 04:33 AM

Steven T. on 01/20/2018
"professional service"
Everyone is polite and professional.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/20/2018 05:26 PM

Peter W. on 01/20/2018
"Speed of service; accuracy of diagnosis; flexability in scheduling."
I had an appt for Saturday but experienced a problem which cauised me to go in early (owner stupidity) and they corrected my error and took me in 2 days early. I really appreciated their responsiveness!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 01/20/2018 05:29 AM

John S. on 01/20/2018
"Great staff"
In and out quickly. Comfortable waiting area with coffee and snacks. Very knowledgeable and informative staff.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 05:01 AM

Linda S. on 01/19/2018
"Excellent Customer Service"
Excellent service! Sean was very helpful. He kept me informed about the service done on my car throughout the day. I drive an hour and a half just to take my car to Jenkins even though ive got another Jenkins Hyundai in the town that i live in. I've been bringing my Hyundai's back to Jenkins for several years and won't go anywhere else. They're the best in all areas!
Review Created: 01/19/2018 07:08 PM

"Customer"
Everyone is very helpful. Worked with a new service advisor and he did a great job!
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/19/2018 12:26 PM

Robert S. on 01/19/2018
"Honesty in only doing work that needed to be done"
I give them 5 stars due to the friendliness of my Service Advisor and honesty that she expressed.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Equus
Review Created: 01/19/2018 10:13 AM

"Car serviced"
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/19/2018 10:10 AM

Verified Customer on 01/19/2018
"Friendly and knowledgeable people."
Excellent service that does not always find repairs that are not needed.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/19/2018 05:55 AM

Robert C. on 01/18/2018
"Caring"
It was not just the product,which I have my doubts about, but the way I was treated made me feel
That I was the most important person in the world.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 01/18/2018 05:38 PM

Verified Customer on 01/18/2018
"Fast and efficient!"
As soon as I pulled up to the service area, there was a gentleman there to cover the driver’s seat of my car with plastic. I appreciate that they take as good of care of my car as I do. Also, the oil change was very fast and very reasonable.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/18/2018 04:57 PM

Larry S. on 01/18/2018
"the service reps and the cashiers"
excellent service
Review Created: 01/18/2018 04:23 PM

Eustis R. on 01/18/2018
"The service department is excellent!"
I have never had such a great experience with a car dealer's service department as I have had with Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg. I felt like they were extremely honest and kept me informed of all details. I never felt like they were trying to up sell me or try to talk me into anything. I am extremely satisfied and highly recommend their service department.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 01/18/2018 02:06 PM

Neville M. on 01/18/2018
"Timely service."
My visit was a factory recall. It was addressed and we were out within the hour.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/18/2018 12:33 PM
Thomas S. at Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/18/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to be satisfied when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please let us know what we need to do to earn a 5 star rating your next visit. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

David T. on 01/18/2018
"Clean and professional service operation."
My assigned Service Advisor, Sean Erhardt, handled my required service in a most professional and competent manner. The required work was
accomplished in a reasonable amount of time. The Dealership Service Area was quite busy and the folks handled it very well. Thank you for your
assistance and thanks to Sean for his attention to my problem.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/18/2018 10:50 AM

Verified Customer on 01/18/2018
"Went out of their way"
They went out of their way to provide service. When car was not completed as promised, offered car.
Review Created: 01/18/2018 10:06 AM

Jeanne R. on 01/17/2018
"Fast and Friendly"
Service was fast. Personnel were very personable.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb