Overall Rating 4.0000036/5Overall Rating 4.0000036/5Overall Rating 4.0000036/5Overall Rating 4.0000036/5rating 4.0000036
Overall Rating 2.46591/5Overall Rating 2.46591/5rating 2.46591rating 2.46591rating 2.46591

PR
Paula R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Always awesome!!
My experience with Jenkins Hyundai Service is always awesome. Each member of the service team is very thoughtful and nice to deal with. When I have a problem they do everything possible to assist me. I will always recommend Jenkins Hyundai Service Department to anyone needing service on their Hyundai.

CG
Carol G.
Lady Lake, FL
11/18/2018 Category: Service
great service and a good attitude.
Service rep and service was great. Only complaint is snacks were rather neglected - donuts, etc were lacking as were cookies and hot dogs. Hot dogs were put on late and I was hungry and left without one. Like your dealership a lot.

Groveland, FL
aaa
aaa

PR
Pamela R.
Tavares, FL
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Tiffany is great to work with. I'll be back.

Cheryl C.

BJ
Bruce J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Tiffany,service advisor, is excellant....overall experience is great

Robert G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Your Service Staff Tiffany has always been there for me as a customer always going above and beyond to make things right.

John B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Reasonabvle prices. Not pushy
Reasonabvle prices. Not pushy

Joseph S.
2013 Hyundai Azera
New tires
Melanie made my tire purchase very smooth and easy.

Jane L.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone very pleasant and tries to fulfill your car needs
Never had a problem with anyone. I like to go look in the showroom, not recentl because some one always interested in selling you a new car. I do realize that is there job.

Michael D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service Dept
The service department does a great job in explaining what they are doing with the issues with your vehicle. No pressure for it looks like they have a lot of repeat business when I converse with other customers. Years ago one would stay away from the dealer but today that has all changed. I am very satisfied with the service department at Jenkins Hyundai in Leesburg.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 11/16/2018

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please let us know what we need to do to earn a 5 STAR rating your next visit as anything below a 5 is a failure for us. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

MK
Mary K.
Slight problem
My only problem is that seats and steering wheel was not put back in position received. They do provide a minimal complimentary car wash but left large black grease smear on side which was not there when brought in.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 11/16/2018

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. I do apologize for the grease spot left on your vehicle, and do undersatnd your concern with the seat and steering wheel position as we do stamp your receipt stating that seeting may have been changed in your vehicle. Thanks for your feedback and please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

Tire repair
Service not only patched my tire, but checked all other tires and ensured that every tire was holding pressure and would not trigger the low pressure indicator.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 11/16/2018

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

Exceptional service!
Great attention to detail. Friendly and knowledgeable staff! A pleasure to have my car serviced here!

GS
Geri S.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
mechanics and service advisors.
great mechanics and service advisors.

SG
Shawn G.
Kenansville, FL
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Servicing my car was fast and easy. Friendly staff
My first servicing of my new car was the most stress free experience I've ever had. Upfront pricing, honest and fast service. Clean waiting area and car finished when they said it would be. They explained everything I asked to keep my car like new. I live almost 2 hours away, but I don't mind driving to Jenkins Hyundai for great service. I appreciate being treated like a valued customer and not just a profit opportunity.

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Allen Byrd, Service Manager, he is the Best. A very knowledgeable & courteous man.
Friendly, pleassnt. The car always gets the correct service. Timely fashion. Loaner car. Waiting area Clean & comfortable.

Jerry G.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
Tiffany is the best

FC
Francis C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
very happy with service
while waiting, the status screen keeps us informed. Any service performed is explained in advance.