Overall Rating 4.1037768/5Overall Rating 4.1037768/5Overall Rating 4.1037768/5Overall Rating 4.1037768/5rating 4.1037768
Overall Rating 2.46226/5Overall Rating 2.46226/5rating 2.46226rating 2.46226rating 2.46226
Latest Review 32 minutes ago

EN
Edward N.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
People
Very professional and caring.

KF
Kenneth F.
Always have favorable
Always get great service caring for my car

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Engine
Our car engine went we were stuck on 441 when a lady said she would tell your service person. When she talked to someone she was told for us to make an appointment.
Allen came over to help us from then on we were dealing with him. ( he is an asset to your company )
Then on Veterans Day decided to look into a new car. The person who came over after we spoke to the salesman told us. The final price of the car he would accept. The salesman told us as a veteran we would get a thousand off. The fiancé guy offered only five hundred.
I don’t like hassling to buy a car so I left and waited for months for the car to be fixed.
We are
very greatly to Steve for listening to our complaint.

Service dept was great
after relocating to FL from NY, I needed to find a new Hyundai service location. I booked an apt with Jenkins. I arrived at Leesburg who discovered I had accidently booked Ocala instead but they were able to add me to the schedule anyway. I waited for an oil change and a recall repair and was out in less than three hours. Considering they had to fit me in due to my error in scheduling, I really appreciated their accommodation. My service rep Tiffany was great and kept me informed all the way. Was definitely pleased with my first service experience here.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Attentive service
Am always kept apprised of how my car is doing during a service visit. Appointment is right on!

TF
Thomas F.
Mount Dora, FL
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Service on "body" issues.
Had 3 body issue problems. One was repaired while I waited. The remaining two require ordering parts for their repair.

Robert M.
Customer fhoughts
All employees are friendly and courteous. Top rate facilities.Service is
excellent.

RP
Ridley P.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
They always do what they say they will do .

Friendly
Very helpful

03/20/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and polite service.
Excellent service.

PH
Paul H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/20/2019 Category: Service
As usual, the service handled my needs with concern and care. They took pains to be sure I was happy.

Jeffrey R.
Tavares, FL
Recall Service
Brought my car if for a recall service to the computer. I was met by Service Advisor Jonas Morgan. He took all the information and was very professional. Very helpful and provided me with a lot of information. Thank you Jonas for a great job.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 03/20/2019

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

03/20/2019 Category: Service
jenkins hyundai staff if very helpfull
the service is timely and the staff are pleasant and helpfull

KH
Karen H.
Lockport, NY
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
03/20/2019 Category: Service
They are prompt and courteous. The dealership has a very comfortable waiting area. I am just sad that Hyundai no longer makes the Veracruz. I have never had a better riding car.

RK
Regina K.
Mount Dora, FL
2013 Hyundai Equus
great service
fast and professional service.

WS
William S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
The quality of service and the great staff
The A team was there again to do a great job on my vehicle. Great service and staff.

HS
Holly S.
Tavares, FL
Fast and friendly
Great service knowledgeable techs.

AJ
Arlen J.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Good service, friendly, clean , coffee and doughnuts,
Only complaint and its really not one, whoever cleaned my windows is worst than me. HA HA
didn't think that was possible.

HS
Horst S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and efficient! A pleasure to deal with.

FD
Francis D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
WOW
Great job. In and out in less than an hour. Terrific.