Overall Rating 4.1764728/5Overall Rating 4.1764728/5Overall Rating 4.1764728/5Overall Rating 4.1764728/5rating 4.1764728
Overall Rating 2.47899/5Overall Rating 2.47899/5rating 2.47899rating 2.47899rating 2.47899

JN
Judith N.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Time well spent
The warm and friendly service and atmosphere. The people working there are so pleasant. The snacks are good too. Thank you, Judee
Thomas S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 06/20/2019

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

JZ
James Z.
Zellwood, FL
Service Department
Excellent service thanks to Tom !

Muriel P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
friendly service staff and consistent mechanical service proformed
always a pleasure to have our car serviced at Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg

TH
Taylor H.
Leesburg, FL
Friendly and quick

Susan C.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service at Jenkins Hyundai!
We continue to be very pleased with the service we receive from Jenkins Hyundai.

Robert W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Above and beyond
Super service and extremely helpful.

Service with a smile!
Always a pleasure to come have service here! They are so prompt and make you feel like you are their only customer!! Very informative and make sure your car is safe. Thank you. You give me great security driving my Hyundai!!!😊

Robin C.

Thank you.

Fruitland Park, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
1 DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER...
VERY POOR CAR WASH DEPARTMENT !!!
Thomas S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 06/19/2019

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your Service experience. We want all of our customers to be satisfied when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. I did try calling you a couple of times to speak to you in a little more detail regarding what happened regarding your service visit. I did review your repair order and see we completed your vehicle in a timely matter and also see based off your comments the deatil was not very good at all. I do apologize for that as I can make that up to you. This survey is soley based off your service advisor Aric as you did comment how happy you where with him. If you could reconsider your overall score for your adviosr as this survey is based on his performance as anything below a 5 star rating is a faliure to us. Please feel free to contact me on my cell with any concerns you may have or wish to discuss further. Thanks again.

Cell: 954-445-7055

KP
Kenneth P.
great
Great staff,friendly ,great service.

WL
William L.
Scheduled Service
Punctual and professional

Melvin H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Outstanding service
The service dept. is always prompt, they keep me
Informed, and they are completely professional.

Jannie M.
Eustis, FL
Customet
Very convenient always friendly and courteous

AH
Allan H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Incredible Service Department
The service department is the number one reason I keep coming back. My fourth Hyundai!!!

EM

Muriel T.
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/16/2019 Category: Service
HUH?
Extremely attentive to your needs

RP
Roger P.
Eustis, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2019 Category: Service
The service is always done well and in a timely manner.

LG
Lloyd And G.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
My service writer Melanie is very acoma dating in scheduling appointments and is very knowledgeable about services requirements. The lounge is a clean and relaxing area and there are snacks and drinks to satisfy your hunger while waiting on any service or repair.

WM
William M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Everyone and everything
Service Department was excellent took great care of us service mgr and staff were great