Overall Rating 4.0721662/5Overall Rating 4.0721662/5Overall Rating 4.0721662/5Overall Rating 4.0721662/5rating 4.0721662
Overall Rating 2.47917/5Overall Rating 2.47917/5rating 2.47917rating 2.47917rating 2.47917

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2019 Category: Service
2018 Santa Fe
Personalized, friendly service is their trademark, but Jenkins Hyundai makes it even better by offering speedy, personalized, friendly service with donuts and coffee while you wait!

VW
Vonda W.
Apopka, FL
Service was great
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/18/2019

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to feel the same way when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

CF
Carole F.
Mount Dora, FL
01/18/2019 Category: Service
The people who work there are really great, friendly and it is obvious they try hard to please.
Review covered in my comments.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/18/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the review on our Service Dept. We want all of our customers to be satisfied when ever they visit our Dealership, its a team effort. I do apologize for the windows on your vehicle as I will look into this with the car washers. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

HD
Harless D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Clean and efficient
Clean and efficient

Marjorie M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly reps and timely service.
Very satisfied with the experience.

TW
Thomas W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
The people
Great service department hats off to Tom and his people.

Richard H.
Mount Dora, FL
Recent Service on Check Engine light
Received superior service from the Jenkins Hyundai Service department especially Melanie and Mike. They went above and beyond in taking care of the issues I had with my 2017 Hyundai Elantra. Mike restored the finish on my car after a thoughtless driver damaged the passenger side of my car. Melanie, as my customer service rep, was very courteous and kind during the stressful condition I was in over concern to my vehicle.. both of these great people made me grateful that I was a member of the Jenkins family of Hyundai owners.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Caring, thorough, knowledgeable staff, especially Melanie Finn. Who also took great care of my granddaughter on New Years Eve.

NC
Neil C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Satisfied customer
Was there for routine maintenance and a minor recall. From start to finish courteous and efficient service.

SJ
Sylvester J.
Lady Lake, FL
S.J., Lady Lake, FL
Service was excellent, service advisor was very cordial and the wait time was minimal.

AP
Alice P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great place...great people
The people are friendly and reapectful. They work with you on scheduling the work needing ro be compled plus the waiting time/area has options .

Kathy B.
Good job

John A.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer focused
This is a world class dealership

Marcia B.
Muncie, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great
Allen Byrd....none better.

James D.
Groveland, FL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Prompt efficient service with a smile.

Sharon B.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is a priority
Customer appreciation is good at this dealership.

Appointments
Great staff but they overbook appointments resulting in longer than promised wait time.
THOMAS S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg responded on 01/16/2019

I would like to thank you for taking my call today regarding your service experience. I do apologize for the person on the drive not acknowledging you when you arrived. I am happy to hear that your service advisor took good care of you and hope you could reconsider your overall score. As we discuseed this survey is based on your service advisor and if you can reconsider your overall score would be appreciated as anything below a 5 star rating is a failure to us. Please stop by my office the next time your in our Dealership. Have a nice day.

AH
Allan H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The Service People ensure a loyal customer base.
The service personnel are nothing but professional. The service experience is what has made me a long time loyal customer!

MK
Mari K.
Friendly
Each time I come for an oil change it’s been a great experience. The associates are friendly and there’s no pressure. Service is quick and my car is so clean.
My only complaint is, and it doesn’t involve the service but the seat in my car, particularly the driver seat is the most uncomfortable seat I’ve ever sat in. I dread driving it. I get this horrible pain in my right thigh. I’ve seen my orthopedic doctor and he says it’s sciatica. But I believe it is the seat that has caused the problem. Other than that, I love the car.

WF
William F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The work was done in a very reasonable amount of time. They provide a nice waiting area and coffee and other drinks and treats. They bring your paper work to you when they are done and go over everything with you and ask you if you have any questions. Very polite and very timely.

Jack B.
2010 Hyundai Azera
Great service department!
Allen is always great. Honest service with competitive pricing.