Larry S.
Big Stone City, SD
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Larry said this business does what they say they will do, they have good prices and he has no problems with them.

KA
Kathy A.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said they're top notch.

PH
PATTI H.
Gilbert, AZ
Toyota Sequoia
01/11/2019
I have never been disappointed in their integrity or their service.
I am glad my friend recommended Jerry's to me. I have taken several cars to them over the years and have always been completely satisfied with their customer service, their prices and the work they have done for me. They are nice, fast, reasonable and I have never been sorry I trusted them with my vehicle.

PT
Pat T.
Buick LeSabre
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Pat said they take care of her, they provide good service, and she trusts them with her vehicle

12/18/2018
Best Auto Repair
Great garage, friendly principals mechanics. The auto repair service is reasonably priced and they do a great job. They stand behind their work. I been going to them for over 3 years and I'm really pleased.

Jim P.
Arizona
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he has no complaints whatsoever. They got him and got him out, and everything's fixed to his satisfaction.

DA
Donald A.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the business did everything he asked. He said the staff was jolly, helpful, courteous and kind.

JIM S.
Queen Creek, AZ
12/13/2018
Reliable, quality work.
I’ve been going to Jerry for about 10 years now. They have always provided me with honest quality work at fair price. I highly recommend.

EG
ED G.
12/07/2018
Very friendly and quick service. Pleased with the work and price.

MONTGOMERY B.
12/07/2018
Honest place good service they know what they are doing.
I brought my car in for a steering column issue is was very labor intensive for a little 2.00 part inside the steering part a small plastic gear. Anyway I knew before bringing it in they had to take apart my whole dash and it was going to be major time and I didnt want to mess with it myself but they did a Professional job and everything is like new again steering works great.

Montgomery

AF
ALLEN F.
Repair work
My van wasn't running right, had a coolant leak, and the "check engine" light was ON. Gabe assured me they could repair all issues. They called me when they had diagnosed the problems, and gave me an estimate. I said "OK-fix my van". They called me the next day when repairs were complete, and I went over to pick it up. The total was what was estimated, and now the van runs great! I'm can now sell the van with a clean conscience, and I will definitely recommend Jerry's Auto Service to the buyer and everyone else looking for an HONEST repair shop! Many thanks to Gabe and the staff at Jerry's for treating me right!! I'll be back...

CJ
CHARLOTTE J.
Friendly ataff
Convenient, reasonable prices, friendly people. Super job.

FC
FRANKLIN C.
Buick Rendezvous
Happy Customer
We have had our vehicles serviced by Jerry’s for years. The personnel is courteous ,efficient and we value and trust their recommendations and completed work. We are winter visitors and having a service you can trust is important.
The Carley’s

KW
KATHI W.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/22/2018
perfect as always
Honest, reasonable and friendly. Work always done right.

BP
Bill P.
Nissan 350Z
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he has known the business manager for awhile and he is the best of the best, they do wonderful work and he will highly recommend them.

DOUG H.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/13/2018
Commitment to Customers
My 1965 Corvette presented challenges for the technicians at Jerry’s Auto Parts, especially getting the correct parts for a 53 year old car! The co-owner, Jason Wilson, kept me informed of their progress as they rebuilt the front and rear suspension, rebuilt the power steering sector, aligned the car, and installed a new battery. I am thoroughly pleased with their work, professionalism, and extensive knowledge.

David H.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said whenever they have had to take their vehicle to this business, the staff always does a very good job. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

MF
Mary F.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Mary said they 're honest and do a good job,

ADA B.
Queen Creek, AZ
10/25/2018
Gabe and Charlie are always very friendly and always explain what is wrong with my truck in terms i can understand. The mechanics are great and are very trustworthy. I wont take my vehicles anywhere else.

KC
KARIN C.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/25/2018
Job Well Done
Jerry's staff are always so incredible in getting the job done right & fast!