Latest Review about 2 months ago

02/25/2021
Fantastic
Eric, Brock, and their employees are great. Super honest about work your car needs and reasonably priced

Chris M.
Jeep Cherokee
02/25/2021
Always 5 Stars
Eric and Brock do a wonderful job communicating. They are always honest and you can tell they genuinely care about the safety of their costumers. Thanks again guys!

Miriam B.
Kia Soul
02/11/2021
Always Excellent
As always, both the actual repairs and the customer service were excellent on my cars most recent visit to Jersey Auto Repair. So very glad to have Eric, Brock and the rest of the staff looking after my car!

Robert W.
Milltown, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2021
Honest, fast, friendly and accomodating.
These are good people who do a great job. Always friendly. Always fair.

Darren L.
Kendall Park, NJ
Ford Expedition
11/07/2020
The owner is the best!
Work is always done at a reasonable price. Owner and employees are fantastic also,

Linda M.
08/28/2020
Great service from beginning to end
As always customer service is excellent. Honest and reasonable. And if you are lucky you may hear Brock sing.

GV
GREG V.
08/27/2020
Very convenient
As per usual, service here is great. I was able to drop my car off the night before. They called early the next day to go over the issue. They were able to quickly diagnose and test the problem and got my car back to me quickly. I love that they will drop it off as well. I cannot more highly recommend Eric, Brock and the rest of the crew. I will be using these guys for all my cars work, because I trust the work they do.

08/07/2020
EFFICIENT COURTEOUS SERVICE.
Repair was done quickly and correctly. Staff was courteous and professional.

rene s.
Kendall Park, NJ
07/30/2020
Always efficient and honest.
Eric is the best! He diagnosed the problem and got my daughter's car up and running in no time. Honest and trustworthy. Very reasonable and returns calls promptly. Thank you Jersey auto repair!

Marianne M.
South River, NJ
Buick Lucerne
07/12/2020
Excellent Air Conditioner Repair
The A/C was so cold, I had to turn it down. My medical condition makes A/C essential, I truly appreciate your replacing my pebble damaged condenser so quickly and expertly. I took the car for a nice long Sunday drive today when it was nearly 90 out and the A/C was delightful, and my 2007 Buick Lucerne ran beautifully. Thank you for coming to my rescue yet again.
Jersey Auto Repair rocks, knowing I can count on your honest, excellent, dependable service means a lot to me. Eric thanks for driving me home. Brock thanks for parking my car in the shade.

Linda M.
07/07/2020
Effiency and professionalism
Jersey Auto Repair is a very professional first class operation. Very clear explanation of what can be expected.

RN
Ronnie N.
Monroe Township, NJ
06/11/2020
Best around!
These guys go above and beyond to give you and your car the best care possible! My car is a 2005, and they have kept it running like a brand new car. I never have to pay for fictional repairs, I trust them completely. They always treat me with great respect and caring. Love Eric and Brock!

CATHY W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/06/2020
Great service and quality. Extremely nice people.
We have been customers Eric for 34 years including the time his Dad ran the business and known him all of that time. He's a great guy, has saved us money many times over and you could not find nicer people than Eric and Brock for your service needs.

Jen M.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/06/2020
Five stars plus!
The customer service is fantastic. I cannot day enough wonderful things about Brock at the desk and Eric, the owner, is top-notch. I would highly recommend to all friends and neighbors!

Marianne S.
South River, NJ
06/04/2020
Honest Excellent Quality Mechanics
Eric and Brock always go the extra mile for their customers. Their team of excellent trained mechanics do quality guaranteed work in their clean organized shop after providing honest estimates. They keep my 13 year old Buick Lucerne in safe shipshape condition. I have been highly satisfied for over 15 years. My late husband owned Maszer's Auto Tops and Seat Covers and he trusted Jersey Auto Repair for all our repair needs. After he passed, Eric was a huge help. I highly recommend Jersey Auto Repair.