Ford Edge
11/15/2019
The best repair shop in New Jersey!

Miriam B.
Kia Soul
11/11/2019
Love these guys
I can always count on Jersey Auto to be thorough and to make good repairs. I trust them, and it's always a pleasure dealing with them!

jashea w.
10/31/2019
Best Auto Repair in New Jersey
Every time I visit Jersey Auto I leave satisfied. Knowing my car was in the right hands.

AP

Monroe Township, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019
It’s the best place
I recomend this place you don’t wait for long time and they are friendly persons

Marianne M.
Buick Lucerne
10/24/2019
Excellent, honest, reliable service
Eric, Brock, and their team always provide Excellent, honest, reliable, service for my 2007 Buick keeping me safe on the road. Been a highly satisfied customer for over twenty years. Highly recommend Jersey Auto Repair!

VA
VIVIAM A.
10/22/2019
The people there and the service received.
The staff gives excellent service at all levels, & price fixed or variable is coated up front.

Darren L.
Ford Expedition
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Darren said the staff at this business was honest and trust worthy. They do every thing to the best of their ability. They are extremely polite. It is a great place that has real mechanics that work there.

PG

Great work and fair
Willing to work with you. Give honest work detail. Professional

Jeep Liberty
10/05/2019
Their service was professional although I had to come back twice because their state inspection technician had to leave on the day of my service.

GW
GWINETTA W.
10/01/2019
The workers and managers are very professional. I always enjoy my visit.
The mangers and workers are very professional. They show respect and kindness. I will always be a customer of Jersey Auto Repair.

Nissan Maxima
09/28/2019
My wife was treated like royalty, fast friendly service .
My wife call me and said, “My front right tire looks flat “ what should I do ? Can I drive on it ? She was gonna call AAA, I said , No , I will call Jersey Auto , they know me , they fixed my 2003 Mazda and it runs like new. I called them, spoke to the owner and he remembered me. He said , “don’t worry we will take care of her”. The treated her like royalty they met her while she was come in and greeted her by name. Diagnosis the problem, she needed a new tire, they replaced the damaged tire with the factory spare without charge . With 10 min she was on her way home . Jersey auto order a new tire called her when it came in. Within 15 mins they were handing her they key all fixed and ready to go. To all the staff at Jersey Auto repair thank you so much for the love and care and fast service you gave my wife I am so grateful.

Steve S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/21/2019
They are very prompt with the repairs and efficient with the work..
We have been to Jersey Auto for minor and extensive problems. They have always done great repair work.

SV
SHARON V.
Nissan Versa Note
09/21/2019
We dropped of my car in the morning. By 10 I was texted a link to a report with all the issues and recommendations. Also the phone number. I called and Brock was pleasant and helpful. We agreed on was to be done. When they were done that afternoon he called to tell us it was done.

MRS P.
09/14/2019
Reliable, honest and dependable.
The diagnosis was thorough and complete. Assisted in following up with the warranty agency to verify if anything was covered.

Derek C.
Franklin Park, NJ
Volvo S80
09/13/2019
Attention to detail
So far, I’ve been once. I like their attention to detail, comprehensive vehicle analysis, the way they explain things, and how pleasant they are to deal with. I will surely be returning.

RN
Ronnie N.
09/09/2019
Maintenance on my car
I can’t say enough about these guys!!!! Very caring and quick and thorough!!! My car is 15 years old, and continues to run well, because of Jersey Auto Repairs Care and maintenance . I drive 45 minutes, to the guys that I trust

Jackie F.
South Brunswick Township, NJ
Hyundai Accent
09/07/2019
Honest
Fast and accurate in their work.

NS
nathan s.
Buick Park Avenue
09/04/2019
They take care of your car like it belongs to them
Same as above