Reynaldo G.
New Brunswick, NJ
Chevrolet HHR
03/30/2020
Awesome people. Great mechanics
They are the best shop in New Jersey. Friendly, caring, will fix your problem and won't charge you an arm and a leg. Will recommend this shop to everyone.

Marcus S.
Very pleased
Everyone was very kind explain all of the problems with my car. Also got the job done faster than I expected i was very shocked and pleased. And chris Torro is a very skilled mechanic.

Larry S.
Buick Regal
Best service in Middlesex & part of Somerset Counties
Eric & Brock are there to take care of your needs. They offer pick-up and delivery service so you don’t have to leave your house!

FN
Fama's N.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
Fast and reliable
The staff is great and they give you a complete report before any work is done

Christopher W.
Piscataway, NJ
03/26/2020
New to the area and have found my local mechanic
Thoroughly impressed and appreciative of Brock, Eric, and the other mechanics at Jersey Auto Repair. They took the time to listen to my concerns about the car, to answer any questions I had about the repair, and even offered to give me a ride back to work while I waited for the repairs to be done. The whole process was very transparent and I felt welcomed as a new customer. Would highly recommend their shop to my friends and coworkers in the area.

SO
Sarah O.
03/25/2020
The people are very nice
Good and friendly people, great service, affordable price. Will go there rain snow or shine with my car. Thanks Brock and everyone there. You guys are the best.

03/20/2020
The Owner/s
Very nice owners. They work well with u to fix ur car.

OP
otto p.
Monroe Township, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
03/19/2020
So much extra attention
Eric and the team went above and beyond. From all ways keeping me informed to the attention to detail. My vehicle needed a lot of love and wow. The truck is better then new. From brakes to cv axle and some crazy worrying to figure out it was awesome. Did I mention fast too. Dropped off one day and it was ready the next. Had to get some dealer parts too. Price was great. Much less then I anticipate. Defiantly found our long term mechanic. Recommend highly.

Donna S.
New Brunswick, NJ
03/14/2020
Always Ready to Help
I feel like I have good friends looking out for me and my car 24/7! Always friendly and completely trustworthy.

Marianne M.
Buick Lucerne
03/12/2020
Excellent, honest, reliable service by uber-skilled mechanics and service manager.
I moved a half hour away, but I always bring my car back to Brock and Eric and their team. As a widow, it is comforting to have an honest mechanic to depend on.

Csaba C.
03/05/2020
Best mechanic shop I have been to
Eric runs a very high quality shop. If you need work done on your car, he and his team will take good care of you. Brock at the desk is a true professional. Transparent and super helpful. Will be referring my friends and family here in the future.

Mercedes-Benz S500
03/05/2020
Brook sanders manay
Brook sanders was excellent. Besides being polite he was knowledgeable and clearly communicated what was needed

DENNIS S.
Franklin Park, NJ
02/26/2020
Great service and staff!
I have been going to Jersey Auto Repair for years. Their service is always A+. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating.

02/24/2020
EFFICIENT COURTEOUS SERVICE.
i HAVE BEEN GOING HERE FOR ALMOST 30 YRS. i HAVE NEVER HAD TO GO BACK FOR A REPAIR THAT WAS NOT DONE CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME. STAFF HAVE ALWAYS BEEN COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL.

WB
wendy b.
02/21/2020
Made sure that everything was fixed properly with my breaks and indicator lights.