rene s.
Kendall Park, NJ
07/30/2020
Always efficient and honest.
Eric is the best! He diagnosed the problem and got my daughter's car up and running in no time. Honest and trustworthy. Very reasonable and returns calls promptly. Thank you Jersey auto repair!

Marianne M.
Buick Lucerne
07/12/2020
Excellent Air Conditioner Repair
The A/C was so cold, I had to turn it down. My medical condition makes A/C essential, I truly appreciate your replacing my pebble damaged condenser so quickly and expertly. I took the car for a nice long Sunday drive today when it was nearly 90 out and the A/C was delightful, and my 2007 Buick Lucerne ran beautifully. Thank you for coming to my rescue yet again.
Jersey Auto Repair rocks, knowing I can count on your honest, excellent, dependable service means a lot to me. Eric thanks for driving me home. Brock thanks for parking my car in the shade.

Linda M.
07/07/2020
Effiency and professionalism
Jersey Auto Repair is a very professional first class operation. Very clear explanation of what can be expected.

RN
Ronnie N.
Monroe Township, NJ
06/11/2020
Best around!
These guys go above and beyond to give you and your car the best care possible! My car is a 2005, and they have kept it running like a brand new car. I never have to pay for fictional repairs, I trust them completely. They always treat me with great respect and caring. Love Eric and Brock!

CATHY W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/06/2020
Great service and quality. Extremely nice people.
We have been customers Eric for 34 years including the time his Dad ran the business and known him all of that time. He's a great guy, has saved us money many times over and you could not find nicer people than Eric and Brock for your service needs.

Jen M.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/06/2020
Five stars plus!
The customer service is fantastic. I cannot day enough wonderful things about Brock at the desk and Eric, the owner, is top-notch. I would highly recommend to all friends and neighbors!

Marianne S.
06/04/2020
Honest Excellent Quality Mechanics
Eric and Brock always go the extra mile for their customers. Their team of excellent trained mechanics do quality guaranteed work in their clean organized shop after providing honest estimates. They keep my 13 year old Buick Lucerne in safe shipshape condition. I have been highly satisfied for over 15 years. My late husband owned Maszer's Auto Tops and Seat Covers and he trusted Jersey Auto Repair for all our repair needs. After he passed, Eric was a huge help. I highly recommend Jersey Auto Repair.

Marianne M.
Buick Lucerne
06/04/2020
Excellent work quality, honest always...
Eric and Brock and their team of excellent trained mechanics run an honest, clean shop. They always go the extra mile for their customers. I have been highly satisfied for over 15 years. I have a 13 year old Buick Lucerne that they keep ship shape. I highly recommend the Jersey Auto Repair Team.

GV
GREG V.
05/21/2020
Very convenient
Jersey Auto picked up our mini-van, so that we did not have to drive it there ourselves, which is really good given the pandemic.

Melissa M.
05/06/2020
professional, reliable and efficient.
I would highly recommend Jersey Auto repair to anyone without a doubt! Their service, work, and ethics are unmatched. They are Very professional, reliable and efficient. Super convenient drop off and pick-up service... The best customer service with reasonable prices. I'm so Happy i finally found a GREAT & HONEST mechanic!!!! My go to auto shop from now on..Thank you all @Jersey Auto Repair☺

Melissa M.
05/06/2020
professional, reliable and efficient

Sue B.
New Brunswick, NJ
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Sue said that the place was very good.

ME
Mike E.
Ford Club Wagon
04/16/2020
Treat you like you want to be treated!!!
They explained everything so that I could understand it!!! And did not treat me like a nobody!! I would recommend this facility to everyone!! I am definitely a customer for life......

IL
Irma L.
04/15/2020
Great Customer Service!
Did a super job on my brakes!

Jason k.
Dayton, NJ
04/13/2020
Car repair
This is the best place for me and my family to have our cars worked on and serviced the guys here are great . I feel everyone should take there cars or trucks there u get better service and quality