David H.
Brooklyn, NY
Jeep Liberty
02/17/2020
Nice, competent, professional, knowledgeable technicians who get the job done!
I live in Brooklyn and in order to get to Highland Park Service Center I drive down a long block in my neighborhood that must have about 6 automotive repair shops and I breeze right past them and travel 1 hour to get to HPSC. I think that tells you how pleased I am with the service.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 02/17/2020

Thanks David its our pleasure

YT
YATRI T.
02/14/2020
Stellar shop, won't hesitate to come back
The service here is fantastic. George not only took the time to learn my name, he had tremendous patience with me. I'm a techie, but I'm only just now learning about cars. He spent time with me explaining what was wrong, what needed immediate attention, what could wait, what was pricy (and why), and what was cheap.

All in all, I paid a great price for a lot of work that was done very quickly. I know my wife and I will be bringing our cars here for anything we need in the future - we have found our garage.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 02/17/2020

Thanks Yatri

MK
Melissa K.
02/06/2020
Friendly, reliable, and efficient service.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 02/06/2020

Thanks Melissa.

KARINA M.
01/28/2020
Prompt and Honest Service
Scheduling an appointment was quick and painless. When I arrived to drop off my keys, there was no wait. The front desk person was prompt and easy to understand. I felt like I was getting a good deal and the service advice was honest and detailed.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/28/2020

Thanks Karina.

RK
RENEE K.
East Brunswick, NJ
INFINITI Q50
01/21/2020
So accommodating!!
A pleasure to work with..... Gedalia and George do their best to accommodate.

Have never had a “do-over” - meaning NEVER had to come back because work wasn’t done well.

Thanks Renee.

Christine C.
01/17/2020
Great service as always
Always feel comfortable bringing my car here as I know I’ll always get great service and affordable prices.

Thanks Christine.

AK
ARI K.
Nissan Rogue Select
01/14/2020
Could not have been better
Fast, great quality, incredible service!

Thanks Ari !

MARY-BETH D.
01/13/2020
Thanks for being quick!
Fixed the car the same day. Thank you.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/21/2020

Thanks Mary- Beth much appreciated.

DONALD B.
Toyota Avalon
01/12/2020
Maintenance
If one has an old car it is good that one has a mechanic keeping track of its needs. The HP Service Center does just that and also does its utmost to get one's car back in timely fashion. That is helpful when one has only one car.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/13/2020

Thanks Donald

AP
Alisa P.
01/10/2020
Awesome sauce.
Took my car in for a new battery. Got a call that I might need a few other things and started telling me what they were. Told them I trust them implicitly and to do whatever they think needs done. They’re as honest as it gets. Only place I go.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/10/2020

Thanks Alisa much appreciated

LG
Louis G.
01/09/2020
Terrific service and great workmanship
Gedalia is a consummate professional and easy to work with. The results are excellent and my car was fixed much quicker than I expected.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/10/2020

Thanks Louis.

Rebecca G.
Toyota Prius Prime
01/06/2020
Amazing work, wonderful workers
Our car turned out like it was brand new and the people who made it happen were fantastic. Rapid turn around time and really kind people.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/07/2020

Thanks Rebecca much appreciated.

HL
HEATHER L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/06/2020
Fast and Reliable
My car battery died. As soon as I got it jumped I drove over to Highland Park Auto Service Center. They replaced my battery within a couple of hours, even though it was not a rush, and provided options at great prices.

Thanks Heather.

Mary W.
01/05/2020
No hassle quick visit
Needed headlight replaced, swung by after work; GOT headlight replaced. Huge gratitude getting a small thing like this fixed fast and easily.

Our pleasure Mary

Sandy B.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/27/2019
Outstanding Service
Service to my car is done completely. Everything needed is explained. Polite, clean, friendly people.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 12/30/2019