JUDY W.
Somerset, NJ
05/06/2021
Great diagnosticians
I wouldn’t go anywhere else. “I really love those guys.”
They only do what has to be done. No charging for unnecessary work. Great diagnosticians.

Lincoln MKS
05/05/2021
Replace front bumper and sensor
The place is clean and comfortable. The staff was very attentive, friendly and helpful. The work looks great and Fast service! Very good first experience. Thank you very much!

Barnett H.
Acura RDX
05/04/2021
Actually was not my car but I did hear that Gedalia is looking HOT! Can’t wait until my Hyundai needs servicing so I can see the new and improved GR.

James S.
Newark, NJ
Kia Stinger
05/04/2021
My vehicle sustained massive front end damage and I had it towed to HPSC. I was treated like I was family and my car was treated with love and care. My car was restored to its initial beauty in a timely and professional manner. I would not take my car any place else.

LC
LANCE C.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/04/2021
Friendly, efficient, fast, honest, locally owned and operated service
This repair/service center deserves a 10 out of 10 every time. They are so good at what they do. My cars have always been in good hands. They are friendly, warm, always efficient, always quick, and always honest. Why go to a dealer when you can have outstanding quality work done within walking distance from home? My most recent service my car died and none of the dealers could take it for days on end. They took it first thing Monday am and it was ready later that day. I use them for regular maintenance as well as major service. Couldn't be happier.

Rosemary S.
04/30/2021
Quick service as usual
I always rely on Highland Park Service Center in an emergency.

Margaret G.
04/21/2021
Professional and speedy
I found the service to be responsive to my requests and delivered my car to me with unexpected speed.

Lexus ES
04/20/2021
Fixed what was needed.
They caught a bubble on a wheel which I missed, fixed something minor as well. Thanks for the quick turn around. Nice people to deal with.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 04/20/2021

Thanks

04/13/2021
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 04/20/2021

Thanks !!!

Matthew S.
Dodge Dart
04/09/2021
Fast service, very clear communication, and an all around great experience

Thanks Matthew !!!

CL
Cheng L.
Somerset, NJ
Honda Civic Coupe
04/08/2021
wonderful
reasonable price and great service. Will be back if needed.

Thanks Cheng !!

JACKIE R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/07/2021
Service quality
I can always count on getting my car fixed quickly and neatly. They are very flexible about my having to change appointments with little notice due to my job. They always leave the car neat and clean no stains or greasy stains like my old service center.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 04/09/2021

Thanks Jackie much appreciated.

GB
Gregory B.
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Gregory said the staff members provided prompt service.

Thanks Gregory.

EK
Eliyahu K.
03/21/2021
Excellent service , helpful friendly , skilled professional, best place to bring your car for maintenance and service!

Thanks !!

AT
Avi T.
03/16/2021
Great Service, honestly done
All work done right the first time. Honest appraisal of work needed. You don’t find people like this everyday.

Thanks Avi