Adam S.
02/16/2019
Great timely service
The people at the service center take great care of my car and give me timely updates and estimates as to when it will be ready.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks Adam

MF
MATT F.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/14/2019
George & crew are great!
Been with them 25 years. They're always friendly & nice. Nobody knows more about cars. I can't recommend them enough, especially if you live here in town! Honest and always punctual.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 02/14/2019

Thanks Matt

Jacob R.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/14/2019
Reliable and honest
I have a genuine friendship with my mechanic. Enough said.
I trust them and never feel like I'm paying too much.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 02/14/2019

Thanks JJ you are one of the special ones

Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/13/2019
Service responsiveness
I went in for the oil change (they took me in at the last minute) and they reminded me that thelast time I was there, for an oil change I was given a heads up that I would need brakes the next visit. So I was prepared for that with this visit. I believe that they are looking out for me and my car- keeping me in the know and my car in its best working condition. Thank you Gedalia and George.!!
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks. We do look out for our customers and friends.

Chevrolet Cruze
02/12/2019
Quick service. Friendly people.
Title says it all. They got the job (body work) done pretty quick and everyone was very nice.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks

Sandy B.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/08/2019
They care about my car
My car is old but very precious to me. The care and sensitivity means so much to me. After the current service my car is acting like a much younger and more vibrant machine.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 02/08/2019

Thanks Sandy much appreciated.

Mazda CX-9
02/05/2019
Grest service!
Our car wouldn't start, so they came out to help us restart & bring the car to the service center. The HP Service Center staff were amazing with helping us get the problem diagnosed and fixed quickly.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 02/06/2019

New Brunswick, NJ
Honda Civic Coupe
01/31/2019
Awesome service!
Everyone is so nice! I needed to replace two tires and they did it in a few hours! Also, they’re always happy to help out and check something out you’re worried about, even if it’s probably nothing/not necessary.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/31/2019

Thanks Leah. It's our pleasure.

SA
Sandy A.
01/29/2019
Fast, professional and reasonable
See above.
I am very satisfied with the prompt diagnosis and repair. I expected to pay more.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks Sandy

KL
Ken L.
01/28/2019
Friendly competent, prompt and reasonably priced service
Friendly, competent, prompt and reasonably priced service
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks Ken !

EL
Ely L.
Mazda CX-5
01/28/2019
My experiences with the Highland Park Service Center is always 5 Star. Whether it’s a simple oil change or completely rebuilding the front end of my car, these guys are total professionals. The work is impeccable. The staff is friendly. The owner is honest and goes out of his way to keep his customers informed at every stage of the repair. Highly recommended!!!!
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks Ely.

Jackie R.
Reliability
They really know my car and it’s needs. They notify me when service is due.they fix problems quickly.01

JACKIE R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
Reliability
They know my car and it’s needs. They remind me when service is due. They fix my problems quickly.

KH
KEN H.
North Brunswick, NJ
Always satisfied.
Having my cars serviced at Hyland Park Service Center is a completely stress free experience. Both George and Gedalia are a pleasure to deal with. I have used both the body shop as well as general car servicing and had never had an issue. They advice and suggest what service can wait and what should be done to prevent a possible problem. It goes back to my days in Brooklyn when a handshake was your word. Very highly recommended.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/25/2019

Thanks Ken. it's our pleasure.

LC
Lily C.
01/24/2019
Excellent service and communication. I am always confident that when I bring my car there they will do a good job.
Thank you Gedalia and your team!
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks Lily much appreciated

RK
Rena K.
01/24/2019
Highly Recommend
Gedaliah and his team are so accommodating and helpful no matter what the issue or the time They are a pleasure to work with it and do a great job!
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks Rena much appreciated.

01/22/2019
Fantastic service, with a smile to boot!
Nothing else needs to be said.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks Fishel.

Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks Fishel

JEFFREY B.
Saab 9-3
01/10/2019
HP Service Center -always
Always friendly; always competent; always gets the job done.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 01/10/2019

Thanks Jeff !!!

Chrysler Pacifica
01/08/2019
Quick and friendly service
Great service! Part needed was ordered and car fixed within the week.