HG
Henry G.
Subaru Legacy
09/24/2020
I would give 10 stars if I could!
This is my trusted mechanic, for myself and my family, whom I would recommend to anyone and everyone in need of any sort of work

They have always done right by me and those close to me - they get job done quickly, do quality work, and instill utmost confidence.

I strongly recommend this shop!

JJ
John J.
New Brunswick, NJ
09/22/2020
Very professional and great service!

EK
Esther K.
Kia Optima
09/16/2020
Great customer service! Gedalia is fantastic!
Great customer service from start to finish. A pleasure to work with!
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 09/16/2020

Thanks Esther it was our pleasure.

09/16/2020
Honest
Found that my filters needed to be replaced, and this should have been found by my dealer where I had the last service, since the car has hardly been used since then.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 09/16/2020

Thanks

CG
Charles G.
09/15/2020
Fender bender repair work
Got a quote asap, a few days later I called and asked when I could bring in the car. I brought in the vehicle in the morning and had it back later in the day. Look brand new.
Thanks for the great job.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 09/15/2020

Thanks Charles it was our pleasure.

MANISH S.
09/10/2020
Nice people
Last 15 years this people is taking care of my car very genuine.

Thanks Manish !!!

Benjamin B.
09/09/2020
Ignition problem solved
Once again it is my distinct pleasure to thank the Highland Park Service Center for the first-class treatment that the staff gave my two elderly station wagons. I had an ignition problem with both cars. The HPSC kept one car over time and detected problem. I was delighted. I find ignition problems to be scary, and I was much relieved to have the issue solved. Make no mistake the Highland Park Service Center staff provides EXCELLENT service.

Thanks so much Mr Beede.

Volkswagen Eos
09/06/2020
Overall Service
Great people!
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 09/15/2020

Thanks much appreciated !!!

Honda Accord Sedan
09/03/2020
the service was quick, thorough and reasonably priced. Great staff!

Thanks !!

JEFFREY B.
Volkswagen Eos
09/02/2020
VW EOS
The car is now completely ready for it's next chapter - totally maintained and unbelievably cleaned and detailed. Thanks.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 09/15/2020

Thanks Jeffrey you are the best !!!!!!

Lexus ES
09/01/2020
Good Friendly Service
Always a good timely job. Pickup and delivery of car makes things easier if necessary

Thanks

Marc G.
Pontiac Bonneville
08/27/2020
They keep their word!
So soon I get to tell of my really most recent experience with Gedalia’s gang at Highland Park Service Center. Last time I told of the great bending over qualities of Gedalia and George in satisfying the needs of their customers and their cars infirmities. Well you can add Louie to that great dance trio, must be the strong winds in their alley location off the Main Street, but seriously, they , this time Louie, who pulled my cars fate from the gates of Hell and brought my dear ‘95 Bonneville back to perfect working condition and making me very happy to continue to enjoy the safety and trust i have in my faithful car. Old cars have forgotten needs but with patience and skill, and my not hounding them, they did great work at a fair price, to restore my cars functioning. If you don’t try them, you do that at your own risk. Shop local, support your community. -Marc Grappel
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 08/28/2020

Thanks Marc we do our  best !!

KH
KEN H.
MINI Cooper Countryman
08/25/2020
Saved my daughter's Mini Cooper from water damage
George basically took apart my daughter's Mini Cooper that was submerged in water after a heavy rain strom. Piece by piece he meticulously dried, changed and performed magic on this car. He would not release the Mini until it was safe and working properly. Besides the unbelievably fair pricing, where can you bring a car nowadays and have 100% trust in the people you are dealing with. I have already referred atleast 5 people that have been as satisfied as I am. P.S, I am not very easy to please, so these guys must be great. Customer forever, Ken

Thanks Ken

DONALD B.
Toyota Avalon
08/22/2020
Last two Visits
Both of the last two visits went well. The center is being careful to protect customers from coronavirus. The service was great and they worked with me so the car was not in the shop too long.

Thanks Donald

JACKIE R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/21/2020
they really know what my car needs
I like the service I have received for over 20 years. They know what my car needs and when. They always have time if I stop in with a concern. The car is always returned clean without any grease or oil marks. The service is provided in a friendly manner and everything is explained to me before they start working on my car.
Gedalia or G. from Highland Park Service Center responded on 08/21/2020

Thanks Jackie it's our pleasure.