Jesses Garage

Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5rating 4.17

Sherry E. on 08/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Five Star service and knowledge on My Range Rover!"
I found Jesse's Garage online and stopped in January after service another place. I was fairly new to area so decided to have my car serviced. Jesse was honest, fair and very knowledgeable. He even fixed my back wiper on request. I took his quote for assessments in February and a paint job on my Range Rover. My Range Rover looks beyond amazing and like brand new w paint job and requested service is running great. I stopped in for a question and is willing to take a look at that moment. If your looking for a regular, clean, knowledgeable mechanic, attention to detail and personable. I highly recommend Jesse's' Garage!! I am so grateful and beyond pleased!!! Thanks, Jesse's Garage Team.
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 11:42 AM
Dwight M. on 07/17/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Had a leak"
I do not think this place is expert on Mercedes. I brought in my Mercedes clk 500 for a oil change and gasket change. He did say that he changed the oil and charged more than what Mercedes dealer would charge but the gasket was not done and he claimed to have changed it. He gave me a 10 percent discount for cash payment which was odd but it turns out that he wanted cover himself. When i called him and tried to talk with him i was told that he was busy and was going to get back to me. After 2 days wait he finally got back to me and he said that he did not change the gasket. When you took the cash you charged me the gasket labor+parts. Since he got the payment as cash he did not print me out a invoice. so now i ended up having leak in my engine where i paid for. I hope this place will be reported to the authorities.
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Service Date: 08/11/2016
Review Created: 08/15/2016 07:18 AM
Pamela W. on 08/15/2016
"Dosn't miss the mark"
Thank you Jessie for bringing my Benz back to the luxury vehicle it is intended to be. First time customer concerns were put to rest. Jessie's Garage is the only place i will take my Benz.
The only improvement would be to wash and vacuume car befoe pick up.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 08/12/2016
Review Created: 08/15/2016 04:54 AM
Robert W. on 08/02/2016
"Excellent service...."
Please see YELP for details!!!!
Vehicle: BMW 325Ci
Service Date: 07/20/2016
Review Created: 08/02/2016 05:35 AM
Millan T. on 08/02/2016
"Professional and timely"
Brought my car in for an oil change on recommendation from my mom. They took care of my car very quickly and check my tires and engine for me. Very professional and I didn't have to wait long at all.
Vehicle: Scion tC