Overall Rating 4.6551734/5Overall Rating 4.6551734/5Overall Rating 4.6551734/5Overall Rating 4.6551734/5rating 4.6551734
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765

Sierra Vista, AZ
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
We appreciate being able to come in for service and be ready to leave so quickly.

07/21/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and work done in a timely manner the technician Was very knowledgeable about the car and explained everything and gave me the peace of mind I needed

KC
Kirk C.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to Christine and the Whole Jim Click Hyundai Team
I’d like to add a comment, that I received exceptional service from Jim Click Hyundai’s service department in dealing with my brake problems. And I’d like to give a special shout-out to Christine Nichols (our service adviser) who did a great job in all aspects of dealing with my problem and interacting with me. She called me every time that the status of my job changed, and she continually tracked the progress to see that things were moving along. Most significantly, she got the car fixed and returned it to me in great shape. I’m 73 and have owned a lot of cars over my lifetime, but the Genesis is the best I’ve ever owned. She’s got a few more problem-free miles in her thanks to Christine and Jim Click Hyundai.
Thanks too to the two cashiers I dealt with who both did a great job for me (and to one who made me aware of a military discount). Finally, my appreciation to the courtesy van driver who was as nice a person as I’ve met in years of service jobs.
One last note of appreciation to Christine again, as she personally went to get my car and brought it up to the service drive for delivery. And she was thoughtful enough to run it through the car wash before she delivered it to me.
Thanks to the service technician who I know did a great job because everything’s working great. Because the techs don’t meet up with us customers much they don’t receive enough first-hand appreciation for the quality work they do.
Thanks to the whole Jim Click Hyundai team.
Kirk Carpenter
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. We look forward to your next service visit.

Christine C.
Average - Didn't Replace Air Filter
Took my car in for maintenance for life service and advised service manager that if air filters needed to be replaced, to please do so as I was taking a road trip, and I knew that it would be extra/not included in maintenance for life. Rec'd a phone message stating that my car was ready. When I reviewed the Technician's paperwork, he had checked that the engine air filter "will require further attention." It was not replaced! Disappointed that it was not taken care of when I originally took it in. Now I have to do it myself. What the heck!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Air conditioner not working
Followed through to verify if problem with A.C. was fixed.

SR
Scott R.
Vail, AZ
07/20/2018 Category: Service
I was driving the car when all the dashboard lights came on and the engine stopped. I was able to coast off the road to a side street, I couldn't get the car started so I called a tow truck to take it to Jim Click Hyundai East, where we purchased the vehicle. the next day I received a call from Doug, our service rep, and he said the engine had seized, but not to worry Hyundai will be covering it and replacing the engine. Even though it was a frustrating experience for the vehicle to stop working, Doug eased my worries, and even got us a rental vehicle till the new engine was installed.

EW
Edward W.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Competent and accurate staff members
I like it that the staff give you the information you need about your vehicle or potential vehicle without hassle or beating around the bush, the staff understands the value of a dollar and clients want to make sure they get every dollars worth because of the weather conditions here in Arizona

RP
Richard P.
2017 Hyundai Accent
So far, so good!
They did everything they promised, except return my telephone call promptly when I called for an appointment.

CP
Courtney P.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Service is always top notch
Getting my vehicle serviced is always convenient and quick. They even offer to wash my car. Everyone is always so friendly and I feel well taken care of. I love this place and always recommend Jim Click Hyundai to all my family and friends.

CF
Charles F.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
z
z
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and provide your feedback. We are truly sorry to learn that we did not provide a 5 star experience on this visit and look forward to learning how we can improve going forward. Thank you again and we look forward providing a 5 star experience on your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service once again!
I was very happy with my service and the amount of time it took to complete it. I had a large service done, so I requested the shuttle service to go see a movie. The shuttle was busy with other customers, so the cashier graciously arranged for someone else to transport me right away. I called the shuttle later to return to the dealership and only had to wait a few minutes, which was very nice. The service advisor, cashier and everyone else I encountered was in a good mood and very polite. Although my service was pricey, I feel that the price was very fair for what was done, and my car is back to driving like a dream.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/18/2018

CY
Catherine Y.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
N/a
N/a

Joanne G.
Good Job!
Trunk on our Elantra would not stay closed. Jim click was very busy and did not think they would get it done the same day. They did, and we were on on way!

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick service. The only thing I would recommend is to include a car wash with any service.

Huachuca City, AZ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Maintenance
Great customer service.

Sharon C.
Courteous Manager
Very Pleased with the communication via e-mail. I didn’t have call once I left my car. I was kept apprised all the way up to pick up. It was very important to me as I was going on a trip and needed the security knowing I would be safe driving my car in the mountains .

EJ
Edna J.
Edna Johnson
The dealership was very attentive to my need for a dependable vehicle. Friendly, kind and knowledgeable.

Jeffery S.
Always great service!
We purchased our car 5 years ago and we have received nothing
but AWESOME service at Jim Click Hyundai East Side - that's why
we keep going back!

We appreciate all they do!

Thank you!

2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/16/2018 Category: Service
I highly recommend Jim Click Hyundai.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/16/2018