Overall Rating 4.6774162/5Overall Rating 4.6774162/5Overall Rating 4.6774162/5Overall Rating 4.6774162/5rating 4.6774162
Overall Rating 2.09677/5Overall Rating 2.09677/5rating 2.09677rating 2.09677rating 2.09677

Sarah M.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent, caring and committed staff
I was driving halfway across the country when my AC went out in Arizona. I showed up at the dealership in a panic and was greeted by an absolute angel in the form of Christine. She was attentive, kind, and so generous to me and my overheated pup. I was back on the road in a matter of hours. I am endlessly grateful for all of the kindness shown to me during a time of tremendous stress. Christine, you are an absolute gift and a rockstar!
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. We look forward to your next service visit.

SK
Shawn K.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Not good
Overall not good.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and provide your feedback. We are truly sorry to learn that we did not provide a 5 star experience on this visit and look forward to learning how we can improve going forward. Thank you again and we look forward providing a 5 star experience on your next visit.

CF
Cary F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Money well spent
Christine, my tech advisor, was very helpful, and educated me on some issues and resolutions for my car. It was easy to understand and trust her advice, which took the sting out of an unexpected mantainence cost. Thanks Chrisrine!:)

KK
Kathleen K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Back again
Have 2 Hyundai ‘s been happy with the service that I receive here Linda is my service person and she is great.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 09/13/2018

Richard B.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Service from Jim Click Hyundai
I have purchased all of my vehicles at JCH, and the service I have received has been excellent every time. My recent visit was very time-sensitive, and they got me right in, and took care of the problem, and my regular maintenance service, in less than 3 hours! The car was ready before the promised time! THANK YOU JIM CLICK HYUNDAI!!!
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 09/13/2018

Christopher M.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2018 Category: Service
The workers here are professional and fun at the same time
I am definitely glad I got a car from Hyundai East

Raymond B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Found the problem and fixed it
Christine took great care of us and their chief mechanic John was terrific at diagnosing the root cause of the problem and fixing it once and for all.

RI

MY
Michael Y.
2011 Hyundai Equus
Excellent Service Experience
Dropped my Hyundai off for scheduled service. Doug, my Service Advisor, greeted me as soon as I arrived. He called me as soon as the work was done and when I picked up my car it was washed and cleaned, inside and out. Jim Click Hyundai met all my expectations. Doug does an excellent job.

Julieanne L.
Marana, AZ
2016 Hyundai Accent
Jim Click Hyundai East
I have never been disappointed with the service, friendliness, and expertise of the staff at Hyandai service department. I speak of all those at Jim Click Hyundai East with the highest regard..
My accent has been an excellent car and it deserves the best care. Thank you so much!
Tom

HS
Harry S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
Thanks for the pleasant experience recently. It was our first time for servicing our new SF Sport. Friendly personnel and easy check-in.

Kelly S.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent experience
Excellent experience. Everyone is very kind and friendly

HC
Hope C.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast, quick service
Hope C

Vail, AZ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great CS
Great experience in servicing brakes.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 09/08/2018

Carol H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Thanks Christine!
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 09/07/2018

James H.
Review
See previous comments; the entire staff seems to have a chip on their shoulder...........
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 09/07/2018

WB
Winnifred B.
Winn B.
Always good service. Everything done in time promised.

NW
Neil W.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Very Happy
I had my side mirror knocked off an hour before my scheduled maintenance appointment, and the dealership was able to provide the solution while I was there. I appreciated the courtesy from both the mechanic who looked at the car and the representative who took me back to talk to the mechanic for the fix to the mirror. That was above and beyond my expectations!

OL
Otto L.
Florence, AZ
09/05/2018 Category: Service
The service is very good. They seem to schedule such that they are running behind and therefore you wait longer than expected. But once you are there and you get a time it should be done they usually have it done in that time frame. Love the fact they wash the car after service.