2057 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7009338/5Overall Rating 4.7009338/5Overall Rating 4.7009338/5Overall Rating 4.7009338/5rating 4.7009338
Overall Rating 2.08411/5Overall Rating 2.08411/5rating 2.08411rating 2.08411rating 2.08411

MK
Martin K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service with a smile
My service representative was so pleasant to work with . She went above and beyond to get my repair done on my car. The work was done super quick to.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. We look forward to your next service visit

Rebecca S.
2019 Hyundai Accent
Quick & efficient
Service was quick.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor Doug Smock is great!
I trust Doug Smock to make sure the repairs are done right and on time. I have never had a problem that wasn't resolved.

VH
Vicki H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Honesty and reliable
Good communication with customer on services needed and expected! I especially appreciated the question, " What do you expect?"
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 04/17/2019

John B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient
Jim Click's staff is well prepared and competent. They take care of my needs quickly and efficiently. Thank you.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 04/16/2019

04/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
I recently took my car in for service and I am very happy with the way it went. They gave me a ride in their courtesy shuttle, they finished the work quickly, and I was able to pick up my car without waiting for a long time. It was a great experience.

Dewey R.
Benson, AZ
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim Click Hyundai Eastside Service Dept. Review.
Doug the Service person did a GREAT Job explaining and keeping me updated on everything.

2017 Hyundai Accent
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service really helpful when in a tight spot

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Nice people and nice waiting area.
Since this car is 3 yrs. old BUT has less than 5000 miles I do not believe it should have service at this low mileage. It is not necessary and the mileage should be the time when work is done not the time. I am 87 yrs. old and drive only locally to church, shopping and medical appts. So please let me know what you want me to do in re to future service. It cost me over $500 for the service and it should not have been done for many more miles.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 04/10/2019

04/09/2019 Category: Service
I took my car for an oil change without an appointment and it was services the same day.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 04/10/2019

Jean R.
Ms.
Clean, pleasant waiting room. Keep you informed.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Timely service, friendly people as usual.

TE
Theodore E.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
excellent
excellent

04/03/2019 Category: Service
Great cust service
Christine is by far the best service advisor that Jim Click has.

Customer Service
Always receive great customer service every time I go in!

David C.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
If an issue is bright to their attention they do what they can to correct it.
I had an issue with work originally done at my appt.. I brought it the service workers attention and they corrected and resolved the issue to my satisfaction.

CY

2014 Hyundai Veloster
5 stars for Christine
None.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Service experience past and present
The service advisors are always very friendly and courteous. Christine Nichols has always gone above and beyond to help me with repair issues that I've had. Other than that I feel the cost charged by the Jim Click dealership for their services is a lot higher than non dealership mechanics. If I wasn't taking my car there for the Maintenance for Life oil changes, I would be taking my elsewhere for all services.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and provide your feedback. We are truly sorry to learn that we did not provide a 5 star experience on this visit and look forward to learning how we can improve going forward. Thank you again and we look forward providing a 5 star experience on your next visit.

AC
Alexander C.
Vail, AZ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Jim Click Automotative Team #1
Thank you to the Jim Click Automotative Team for keeping my vehicle safe to drive and in tip-top running condition. Your are THE BEST!

Jolene K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2019 Category: Service
It was easy to get an appointment quickly and they always treat us great.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/30/2019