Robert R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Always happy
I am always happy when I have to go to Jim Click Hyundai East for scheduled maintenance, or for tire issues (twice). They are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. We look forward to your next service visit

Tessa M.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Quick and great customer service
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/30/2020

IB
Ian B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Very good service
Im on the service for life program. Cant say fairer than that. 10 year old Hyundai Tucson still gets a free Oil change.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/30/2020

Vail, AZ
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service.
They go above and beyond with customer service.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/27/2020

GM
Greg M.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Greg m
Every thing was 5 star from start to finish thank you . I was treated with respect and kindness and will be back time and time again.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/25/2020

SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/26/2020

2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Prompt and painless
Car ready on time, part and cashier along with service writer very pleasant
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/24/2020

Michael M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Service Advisor Raul
Raul has not forgotten what excellent customer service means. Even when things did not go as planned back in the bays he made me still want to come back even when things did not go well in the bays!
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/17/2020

03/12/2020 Category: Service
Easy oil change
They were fast, friendly, on time and they did not try to give me a hard sell on something I did not want. I like that.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/12/2020

Great service staff.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/10/2020

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Everyone at the service center is friendly, helpful and positive.
The Hyundai service center makes it easy to take care of my car.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/10/2020

Monique M.
Marana, AZ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/06/2020 Category: Service
This weeks visit
Always great going into your location to have my vehicle worked on.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/06/2020

JJ
Jeremy J.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Great Job
Paint on the roof looks brand new. Thanks for the great work.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/03/2020

RF
Randy F.
03/03/2020
Terrible Customer Service for Genesis Owners
Jim Click has abandon the Genesis dealership. They don't want to honor the Concierge program that came with the G90 which they sold me. I was told I would never have to worry about brining my car in for service. They would always pick it up and bring me a loaner while servicing my car. When I call for a service appointment now they argue and fight that they don't have to provide a car for me. After much discussion they agreed to have a car for me the following week. Today one hour before they are due to pick up my car they call and tell me no cars are available and I have to wait till one becomes available. With no idea when that might be. I'd already adjusted my schedule to have this all happen today. I bought a very expensive car from Jim Click with commitments for this service.
Now they treat me like a red headed step child every time I call for service.
I love my Genesis G90 Its a terrible shame to be treated as a second hand customer.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we are truly sorry that we are no longer a Genesis dealer and can no longer provide all of the services that you have come to expect. Because we value your business as a Jim Click customer though we are more than happy to continue your Valet pickup and delivery service with a Hyundai loaner vehicle as long as we have a vehicle available. Thank you again and we look forward to your next service visit.

02/29/2020 Category: Service
improving things
Raul was a great liaison to work with after my car was serviced. He listened to concerns and did his best to accommodate them. I would enjoy working Raul in the future.

02/29/2020 Category: Service
Smokey mess
Loaner car was full of smoke and ashes.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and provide your feedback. We are truly sorry to learn that we did not provide a 5 star experience on this visit and look forward to learning how we can improve going forward. Thank you again and we look forward providing a 5 star experience on your next visit.