Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.2499988/5Overall Rating 2.2499988/5rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988

TH
Toni H.
Russellville, KY
01/16/2019 Category: Service
friendly employees and fast service
The person that treated me was very nice and they took my car right in to have a recall done on my car.

CR
Carol R.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
slow service
service god time management poor
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We grealty appreciate the feedback.

James D.
Park City, KY
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Free
Friendly
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to complete the survey.  The dealership and I grealty appreciate it.

Joe W.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
very friendly,and efficient work.only place that wiil ever service my Sonata.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for filling out the survey and for your kind feedback.  We greatly appreciate it.

Charity M.
2015 Hyundai Accent
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everyone I came in contact with was very nice and friendly. Keep me up to date with the progress on my car while in the shop.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We're so glad you had a great experience with us and then took the time to take our survey.  Thank you so very much!

Franklin, KY
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Easy scheduling for servicing; friendly, competent staff
We've always had a good experience each time vehicle is serviced.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fillout our survey.  The staff and I grealty appreciate it.

Scottsville, KY
01/02/2019 Category: Service
My visit
was good
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Good friendly service
Good friendly service
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey.  The dealership as well as myself greatly appreciate your kind words.

Robin S.
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Top notch customer service. Very professional.
The service is excellent and the staff is very professional.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you so much for filling out our survey and your kind words.  We all grealty appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai!

Brittany M.
12/28/2018
Poor service and won't take responsibility
Had a very poor experience there buying a vehicle, and they would not take responsibility for their own error. Never even got my referral money after recommending them to a friend before I found their mistake. Will never buy Hyundai again, and will go out of my way to recommend against JJ.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Chris C.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Very freindly
Everyone was so helpful
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you so much for your excellent rating!  We greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey as well!

John M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Prompt good service
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey.  The team and I greatly appreciate it!

NA
Nancy A.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Proud of my Hyundai
I love my Hybrid and I love the sales staff and management at Jim Johnson Hyundai. U guys r the best!!!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  It is very appreciated!

Joseph T.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Taken care of
We came in expecting to be given an appointment sometime in the future but we were taken care Of right away.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

I'm so happy were were able to get you taken care of right away!  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Doris H.
Glasgow, KY
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and efficient
The people were friendly, efficient and knowledgeable
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey.  We all greatly appreciate it!

2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Service excellence
My Veloster was serviced and they are great. Friendly. Professional. Inexpensive. Good experience all He way.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey.  It is very much appreciated!

WL
Walter L.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Don’t stand behind their product
My 2017 Santa Fe is an oil burner. Hyundai won’t fix it. I will not buy another one or recommend a Hyundai.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thnak you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

PW
Paula W.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Friendly Staff
This dealership is great and they are so pleasant to deal with. They are very professional and address all the issues I ask about every time I come in. They are amazing and I love going there as I feel like I can trust what they do to my car. Also, they do not act like women are idiots and that's a very big plus in my book.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you so much for filling out the survey.  We all greatly appreciate it.

Auburn, KY
12/11/2018 Category: Service
none
none

Roger R.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Roger R
The service and staff are excellent. Would recommend Jim Johnson to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey.  Hope you have a safe and happy holiday!