Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.2499988/5Overall Rating 2.2499988/5rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988

CP
Carole P.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
I enjoyed the ease of making my appointment and the gentle reminders about my appointment time. The actual appointment was quick and efficient!

Linda M.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful,
Very friendly and explained exactly what they were doing besides the oil change and rotation.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with feedback.  We truly do appreciate it.

KJ
Kelly J.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Knowledgeable, & Committed Staff
I know that my car is in good hands whenever I come in for parts or services. I am always greeted my kind, knowledgeable people. I’d definitely recommend this company to others.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for your kind words.  We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on our services.  Thank you again!

EK
Edward K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
hyundai
had no problems
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and providing us with feedback on how your visit went with us.  Thank you.

MT
Michael T.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service
I trust this dealership because I trust Jim J!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much!  We really appreciate it!

SD
Sharleen D.
Springville, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Service in a new town
Since I have owned my Santa Fe, I have been to several states, needing a dealership in each new place. Never once have I been disappointed! That includes my recent visit to Jim Johnson Hyundai! Ease of scheduling on line, friendly staff, short wait for service and a cost I can live with.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

You are to kind!  Thank you so much for your lovely review.  We really do appreciate it!

Joseph T.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Taken care of
Quick quiet, and friendly!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We truly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

DJ
Diane J.
Caneyville, KY
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Provides service above and beyond expectations
I am a widow and Jim Johnson Hyundai takes good care of my Santé Fe and I can always count on it being in tip-top condition. They are always courteous, getting an appointment on m y schedule is easy....they care about the consumer not just the vehicle.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you so much for your very kind words and for taking the time to let us know how you feel about your experience with us.  We truly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

Lakisha S.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was excellent & took care of my needs. Till next time. Thank you
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  It is truly appreciated.

KW
Kristy W.
Kaukauna, WI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/05/2019 Category: Service
The workers at this location are beyond exceptional. They went above and beyond to help me and my son get our car fixed on the way back to Wisconsin. They all deserve a raise!! They were so kind, Understanding and went out of their way for us. I cannot say thank you enough!!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much!  You are too sweet!  Thank you for your patience with us while we were figuring out the best course of action for you and your vehicle.  We know that you were traveling and tired, but you handled everything with such grace.  If your ever traveling thru again please let us know if you need anything.  Thank you as well for the excellent review.  We truly appreciate it.  Take care.

Mary B.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/04/2019 Category: Service
5 Star Experience
I called that morning for an oil change and a tire rotation. I was able to have a choice in appointment times and picked one that fit my schedule. I was comfortable waiting and my car was done quickly. No complaints just compliments. Everyone was friendly. 5 star experience
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey.  We truly appreciate your kind words here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

KA
Kenneth A.
Customer Service Technitions
Great Service Department
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We here at Jim Johnson Hyundai really do truly appreciate it!

Alvaton, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Service level is always excellent!!

TW
Tabitha W.
White House, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great Service Dept!
I brought my vehicle in for its first service on Saturday and the service department took great care of me!

TL
Tony L.
Franklin, KY
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Great place, great people!
Everyone at Jim Johnson is super friendly and always make you feel at home! They're never pushy and don't try to make you step out of your comfort zone! I recommend all of family and friends to Jim Johnson!!!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and your kind words.  We here at Jim Johnson truly appreciate it.

BW
Betty W.
Elkton, KY
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Employee
The employees there are The greatest. Friendly. Helpful.

John M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
I was very satisfied with the service
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We here at Jim Johnson truly appreciate it.

2018 Hyundai Kona
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Team and Service!
Service is always done right and on time.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We really do appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and supply us with feedback.  Thank you again!

SE
Shannon E.
Cromwell, KY
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick/Friendly Service
I've always had fast, friendly service with this dealership.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with feedback.  It really is truly appreciated.

PR
Pamela R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Courteous people
Fantastic place and fantastic product
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We here at Jim Johnson Hyundai truly appreciate it!