4.6

Scottsville, KY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Excellent!
Excellent service and facility!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with feedback.  We greatly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

04/04/2021 Category: Service
My car needs to “learn how I drive”
I’ve had my vehicle for 8 months. I started noticing that upon take off or from a stop when you push gas it hold back and then kicks in. I’ve almost had several wrecks and or lost control of the car. A double clutch was replaced and said it wouldn’t do that anymore. However it’s as worse as it was before. Then told it needs to “learn how I drive” I’ve taken it in a third time and told its fine. I received email stating my vehicle was in high demand and they may want to buy it from me. To which I’ve still not received a call.
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for completing the survey and for the feedback provided. I have reviewed the previous visits you've had in our service department and I apologize if we weren't able to fully explain how your dual clutch transmission operates. Your vehicle has driven at normal operation for this type of transmission. I had previously provided you with a brochure showing common characteristics, but would also like to share the link below that includes a video published by Hyundai. I hope this helps to answer any questions we may have missed.
Also, I have reached out to our Sales team regarding the email you had mentioned and you should get a follow up soon. Thanks again for taking the time to complete the survey.

KW
Keith W.
White House, TN
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/18/2021 Category: Service
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I'm sorry to hear about the experience you recieved during your service with us. I am currently looking into the details of your visit and will be giving you a call soon to resolve any concerns you may still have. Thanks again for your time.

KH
Kelly H.
Leitchfield, KY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Buying new car
Bought new suv here they were very freindly and very helpful.
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

Leitchfield, KY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Genuine
Jim Johnson Hyundai has been wonderful from the purchase to service.
I watched a service attendant take someone’s shoe to the service area to remove a nail. That type of service is hard to find these days.
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We got a kick out of your comment and remember it vividly! Instances like that make our days even more enjoyable!

HP
Helen P.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Courtesy & Competence Unsurpassed!
After many, many years of experience with Jim Johnson Hyundai, I'm still very impressed with the dealership's courtesy and competence. From scheduled appointments, to emergency encounters, these folks have never let us down.
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the kind words provided!

VH
Flat tire
I had a low tire ,
Your survey is too long
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the feedback provided!

KC
Kris C.
Hopkinsville, KY
01/21/2021 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, I ONLY TAKE MY VEHICLE TO THEM FOR SERVICING. THEY ARE HONEST ABOUT REPAIR AND WILL EXPLAIN THE ISSUE AND THE COST UP FRONT. WHEN IT IS TIME FOR VEHICLE REPLACEMENT I WILL BE A RETURN CUSTOMER.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!!!!  I promise you that it really is very much appreciated.

Michael B.
Russellville, KY
Oil change visit
The staff was very accommodating and friendly
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.  I promise you that it really is very much appreciated.

PG
Patricia G.
Russellville, KY
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
01/13/2021 Category: Service
They will work with you in the price you want to pay with no pressure
Very Friendly no matter what you are in there for everybody is

Joe W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Made to feel like home.
I am always treated like family.Service is great.

Franklin, KY
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Not happy
Unhappy with the service that I received and also upset over the price. I have had my car in the shop a couple of times for this issue. But, couldn't get it repaired. The other 2 coil packs were under $36 when it was under warranty. Now, the warranty is out (61,800) but I have an extended warranty the part was $180. With a $100 deductible.
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the negative experience you had while servicing your vehicle with us. Your concerns have been passed to Management for review and resolution. Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey.

NA
Nancy A.
01/01/2021
Love my New Hyundai
The sales staff at Jim Johnson Hyundai as well as the service staff is the best bar none!! I have owned a Hyundai for 4 yrs and just purchased my first New car in 25 years. Thank you Hyundai staff you are the best each and everyone of you!!! God Bless and Happy New Year!!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you so much for your review.  You are too kind.  I'll be sure to pass this wonderful review along to the rest of our staff.  We truly do appreciate this.

TW
Tonia W.
Alvaton, KY
12/31/2020 Category: Service
very friendly and helpful
have purchased 3 vehicles from here and never have had a problem they go above and beyond for the customer
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you so much for your review.  You are too kind.  I'll be sure to pass this along to the rest of our group.  Have a great rest of your day!

SD
Sharon D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/07/2020 Category: Service
very good customer support
none
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We really do truly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.