4.6

Hendersonville, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
I always have a great experience when I have service work done at Jim Johnson.

James H.
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Love the excellent service, welcoming greetings, comfort of wait room w/o obscene language, and TV is set on wholesome channels.
A very upscale atmosphere , honest report of service to your car.

03/11/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Really great customer service

Danny C.
03/11/2020
Great salesman and everyone was awesome
David Barnett was a awesome sales associate I would recommend him to anyone he took great care of my wife and I. Jim Johnson is a great place to buy a car or truck.

LC
Lisa C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/28/2020 Category: Service
I’m always happy with the service I receive at Jim Johnson’s. Very professional.

YM
Yvette M.
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
I would like to thank Jim Carver for his friendly welcome and was able to get me in for an oil change without an appointment. Great service .
Tom L M., Fixed Operations Manager from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

Think you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Linda M.
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
In an out in no time. Very courteous staff

WR
William R.
Leitchfield, KY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Top notch dealership
From purchasing our Palisade in December to our first recall service...Jim Johnson has been top notch!

Greensburg, KY

Russellville, KY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Great
As always wonderful service and a great bunch of people!
Tom L M., Fixed Operations Manager from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Jerry P.
Beechmont, KY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly and helpful
We could not be happier with their service. All of the staff are eager to answer your questions and give advice.

LH
Lynna H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Great Service and Great Vehicle
I love my Sonata and this dealership. I could not ask for more personable or more knowledgeable service. They make me feel like my patronage is important and valued. No plans to go anywhere else.

Darcy G.
2020 Hyundai
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and everyone is really nice.

2013 Hyundai Equus
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Window repair unsuccessful
Initially driver side window without warning retracted into the door and was stuck in place. One of the sensor wires was damaged requiring repair. After initial repair the window would not retract completely and door case was not repaired correctly. The inside door clip to window mechanism had been damaged during repair. After three visits, NOW the window is working. The issue was when the initial repair had been completed that the fit & finish of the repair was either not done or the mechanism broke upon first use of window. Jim Johnson service DID repair it on second try, but inconvenience of multiple service calls was well below their normal excellence. I will still use the dealer but now will check out the repair before leaving the service department to make sure that "all is well". maybe it was an off day for the technician, but again they did repair window. The service department personnel are very pleasant, friendly and excellent so just one mishap will not stop me from using them in the future. We all can have a "bad day".
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We greatly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.  I apologize for the inconvenience this repair has caused for you with it taking multiple attempts.  We strive to fix any repair right the first time so please feel free to reach out to myself directly if that's not ever the case and I will make it right.  Again, I appreciate the kind words and the high expectation you have for us.

01/21/2020 Category: Service
very nice and easy to work with
completed service in record time and fixed everything I asked about
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We truly do appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai!