4.6

KC
Kim C.
Tompkinsville, KY
07/21/2020 Category: Service
I was very happy with my service
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We greatly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai!

Leroy S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!  It is truly appreciated by us here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

Franklin, KY
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly, qualified staff; pleasant environment; super efficient service.
Always a pleasant experience; love being able to get servicing during my lunch break.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/09/2020 Category: Service
great service personnel
Everyone is always friendly and professional

Micky S.
Lafayette, TN
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
I needed a good car at a good price. And included is great team of people to service my car.

Ron W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Treat us like family!
Multiple vehicles purchased from Jim Johnson. They are always the best. Treat us like family and go above and beyond.

Dr. R.G. Wells

Jaci C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Helpful and Efficient
My visit with Jim Johnson Hyundai was a great experience! They were so helpful and communicated exactly what was being fixed and were very transparent about cost. The service was quick and employees were so friendly!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for taking our survey.  It is truly appreciated here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

WS
William S.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Very courteous staff in the service department.
Very courteous staff in the service department.

Rob G.
06/28/2020 Category: Service
good work. poor timely attention to appointment details
2 hours til finish with appt. 5.5 hours and totally ignored an appt time and ridiculous lunch breaks with other cars worked on while my car sat (i made appt for 9 and ignored for at least 2 hours). dont take an appt if you are going to ignore it while i have to wait
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

KC

Franklin, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous
The employees are so friendly and courteous and work is done in a timely manner. One task on my to-do list I don't mind.

2020 Hyundai Kona

Helen P.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism, Competence. & Courtesy
My last visit to Jim Johnson Hyundai, was due to something that I noticed in my vehicle, which not of an emergency situation, was one that I needed checked. And although I didn't have time to make an appointment, the staff immediately worked me in. This has always been my experience with this dealership. Their Professionalism, Competence, & Courtesy has never been beaten by any other dealership with which I have had experience. I truly appreciate it!

John P.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words.  I've shared it with the staff and everyone really appreciated it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.  Thank you again :)

EC
Elisabeth C.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Service and new battery
Everything went well. Minimal contact. Pleasant service.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review.  It is truly appreciated here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.