4.6

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

Ron W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/05/2019 Category: Service
5 Star Service
Fast, friendly and expert service!

Joyce T.
Scottsville, KY
11/30/2019 Category: Service
I didn't make an appointment that day on my Hyundai Elantra and was surprised to get serviced right way.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback through our online survey.  We truly do appreciate it here at Jim JOhnson Hyundai.

Charleen B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent custom service
When an issue was uncovered with no codes available, the dealership not only corrected it but waived the oil change charge for that visit.
This dealership continues to exceed my expectations every time I visit them.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We greatly appreciate your feedback here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service every time
The people are great.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

HV
Heather V.
Cave City, KY
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership & Amazing Hyundai Service Department!!!
This dealership has a great atmosphere. I never dread having to take my car in for routine maintenance because I know the people are always friendly and I know I won't be waiting around forever before my car is finished. Even though I'm not there to buy another vehicle the salesman who sold me my car always seems glad to see me back at the dealership and will talk to me if he isn't currently with a customer.
Overall an amazing place to deal with!!!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and your kind words.  We really do appreciate it!

LC
Lanita C.
Alvaton, KY
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We really do appreciate it!

Bruce H.

RY
Robert Y.
Olmstead, KY
11/11/2019 Category: Service
They go above and beyond
Excellent care very nice people
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We here at Jim Johnson Hyundai truly do appreciate it.

Beechmont, KY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great experience!
Always very friendly and professional!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Jennifer S.
Glasgow, KY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Was in and out in a timely manner everyone was very nice
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We here at Jim Johnson Hyundai truly do appreciate it!

Joseph T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Faster than expected and well done

Jim S.
College Station, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/22/2019 Category: Service
We were stranded.
Excellent service!

Beaver Dam, KY
Oil Change
Know when the job is done vs Not knowing when the job is done.
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey as well as the feedback you provided.  We truly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

Michael C.
Auburn, KY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Super nice people
Had an great experience buying my new Hyundai

JU
John U.
Friendly and Efficient
Had an emergency and got me right in. Had the parts on hand. Had me out the door in an hour. No charge because of a faulty part and a recall.

JV
Jessie V.
Smiths Grove, KY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil change visit
I always receive good service when i visit the service department.

Jennifer B.
Russellville, KY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2019 Category: Service
A pleasure as usual
Had brought my car in for an oil change earlier this month. There was a recall on a part they did not have there. Part was ordered and they called to let me know it was there. We scheduled the work and was in and out in less than an hour..
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We here at Jim Johnson Hyundai truly do appreciate it.

Jennifer W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/09/2019 Category: Service
???
Fine people with great customer service!!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

GM
Gregory M.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
They know what they are doing.
They did everything that was expected and the car runs great!

SE
Shannon E.
Cromwell, KY
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Overall love the service we get from Hyundai. Scheduling a service appointment can be aggravating and difficult due to no one answering the phone in the service department, but otherwise wonderful experience.
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We truly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.  I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while trying to schedule with us.  Please feel free to schedule with us anytime on our website at jimjohnsonhyundai.com.  Again, thank you for the feedback!