Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.2499988/5Overall Rating 2.2499988/5rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Craig M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Squeezed us in, and did extra!
We had been trying to get in to get our oil changed for a couple of weeks prior, and our schedules just weren't coincident wih theirs. Then we had a death in the family and had to leave the state, Had to have the oil changed first. They not only squeezed us in but also added some parts that we had ordered in on our car as well with no charge. Jim Johnson definitely went above and beyond for us...

Alvie B.
Leitchfield, KY
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Alvie Burns
Everyone is nice and have great service.

Joe W.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
as usual everything went well.good friends and great service.

G
G.
2013 Hyundai Equus
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Service is great
People are super and very helpful
Tom L M., Fixed Operations Manager from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

i wish i could give a rating on our customers. if i could i would give a 5 star this one.

KA
Kenneth A.
Glasgow, KY
Car regular service
Great Customer Service. Keep up the good work.
Tom L M., Fixed Operations Manager from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

LO
Lionel O.
Glasgow, KY
2017 Hyundai Azera
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and did what I asked to be done in a timely manner.
This is the third time that I have had my car serviced at your dealership, which is where I leased the vehicle. The last two times every thing was done to my satisfaction. The first oil change I noticed oil on my garage floor the following morning after service and returned to your facility and the oil drain plug had not been properly torqued, it was loose and was repaired satisfactorly. The gentleman that I met with when I returned to your dealership issued me a card to use for the inconvience I experienced.

Thank you you very much for your comments.

AD
Alan D.
Horse Cave, KY
08/09/2018 Category: Service
My appointment was for 10. Arrived at 9:45. And i was home by 11:15. I live ober 30 minutes away so i was very pleased

08/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
I took my car to get a few recalls fixed. Everyone I met was friendly and helpful. They had my car ready in a matter of hours. They also gave me tons of helpful tips for helping my car run smoother and longer.

Joyce T.
Scottsville, KY
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Very good
Under stood the problem with my car and gave us a good understanding of what the price be the fix. out side of that the price for the repair I thought was a little high.
Tom L M., Fixed Operations Manager from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

RK
Robert K.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
I’m never displeased with their customer service

Thank you for taking the time to fill out survey.

John M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/28/2018 Category: Service
I was very satisfied
Tom L M., Fixed Operations Manager from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Jennifer W.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
The friendly service.

Rebecca R.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellence
I would never have imagined taking the car in for service could be an enjoyable and pleasant experience, but at Johnson Hyundai it is. The staff are all welcoming and accommodating, the service is spot on, and there is the option of a comfortable waiting area or shuttle service to the nearby mall. I appreciate both the genuinely friendly yet professional manner, and the excellent, reasonably priced service itself.
I trust Johnson Hyundai with all my car care needs, and highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best.

Laconda M.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Awesome people
The staff is awesome
Tom L M., Fixed Operations Manager from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Think you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

ST
Shelby T.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
well-run outfit
We've always had good service at Jim Johnson Hyundai. We have frequently dealt with Ralph. He sold us our last Santa Fe. He is excellent: smart, affable, easy-going – never high pressure or impatient, always remembers the human details, good for his word. We like the car, too.

BW
Barry W.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Quick Service
As usual - Great Service, Friendly, and Professional.

SQ
Sheryl Q.
Hendersonville, TN
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Always great service!
Jennifer and Mike always take good care of me when I bring my car in for service. Everyone is friendly and the service is completed in a timely manner. Always have a great experience!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2018 Category: Service
My experience
My experience was very good they people in the service department took care of my needs and more I’m so glad I was recommended to Jim Johnson through a Hyundai customer service rep
Tom L M., Fixed Operations Manager from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey

Joseph T.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Service call
Quick well done and comfortable wait

Cherolyn S.
Franklin, KY
07/17/2018 Category: Service
We have been using Jim Johnson for servicing of my 2015 vehicle for the past two years and have always had top rate service. Will definitely keep using them as long as I own the vehicle.