EH
Eric H.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
08/01/2021 Category: Service
2021 Initial service
Nice dealer and service folks.

PP
Priscilla P.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/30/2021 Category: Service
Tucson
I moved here from Alabama before my first oil change was due and they were so nice to get me scheduled quickly and did a great job

2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Always goes above and beyond for the customer
With the trouble and run around we have had with Hyundai of America Jim Johnson Hyundai if BG has been a God send! They have went above and beyond to help me resolve my issues.

07/19/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai sucks- Jim Johnson of bg isn’t the issue
Vehicle still there
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you for completing the survey and for the feedback provided. We understand your frustration and are working hard to resolve the issues and create a much more positive experience for you.

Juan R.
Lafayette, TN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021 Category: Service
How things should be!
From the moment I arrived to when I left, everything was excellent, the lady that took care of me was nice and helpful! 100% recommended

Jose P.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/28/2021 Category: Service
the services and attention received
excelent work - thanks.
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!

Jennifer B.
Russellville, KY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2021 Category: Service
As always great service
I have never had any issues here. Staff is very knowledgeable and super friendly- service is always fast and reliable
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the kind words provided!

Morgantown, KY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Personal service
V
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 06/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!

AR
Angela R.
Scottsville, KY
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service was top Notch
Megan in customer service was amazing to work with. She kept me informed via text with updates. Excellent!

VL
Vicki L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Oil change and courtesy check
I always take my vehicle to the dealership for routine service. The employees are all very friendly and courteous. I have no problem making an appointment and my vehicle is ready when promised. They keep you apprised as to the status of your vehicle through text messages. I’ve never had to return my vehicle because of something not being taken care of. I have bought 7 vehicles from this dealership over the years. Highly recommend!
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the feedback provided! Thank you for your trust in us over the years when purchasing and servicing your vehicles.

AH
Ashley H.
Morgantown, KY
05/24/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service!
The dealership is always accommodating to its customers! Everyone is friendly and service is exceptional! I rarely have to wait a long time as long as I have an appointment.

Justin T.
Hartford, KY
05/18/2021 Category: Service
18’ Tucson
These guys are superb. They offer fast and friendly service and they report to carfax ASAP.

VP
Velvet P.
Glasgow, KY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
The ladies and gentlemen at Jim Johnson Hyundai in Bowling Green are nice and pleasant to work with. They are very knowledgeable and helpful in finding the perfect car for you that you want with all the safety features. They will go the extra mile to see that your satisfied with your purchase. We have personally done business with them twice and they have located the perfect car for us from different locations and had it delivered to there lot not once but Twice and we were thrilled and completely satisfied both times. We will be returning customers!!!

WS
Wanda S.
Russellville, KY
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer service
With Covid19, I don't know if they sanitized my car after being in it!? I truly like that I didn't have to position my car sit back in place to drive after service.

ST
Sherry T.
Scottsville, KY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Excellent!
Excellent service and facility!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with feedback.  We greatly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

04/04/2021 Category: Service
My car needs to “learn how I drive”
I’ve had my vehicle for 8 months. I started noticing that upon take off or from a stop when you push gas it hold back and then kicks in. I’ve almost had several wrecks and or lost control of the car. A double clutch was replaced and said it wouldn’t do that anymore. However it’s as worse as it was before. Then told it needs to “learn how I drive” I’ve taken it in a third time and told its fine. I received email stating my vehicle was in high demand and they may want to buy it from me. To which I’ve still not received a call.
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for completing the survey and for the feedback provided. I have reviewed the previous visits you've had in our service department and I apologize if we weren't able to fully explain how your dual clutch transmission operates. Your vehicle has driven at normal operation for this type of transmission. I had previously provided you with a brochure showing common characteristics, but would also like to share the link below that includes a video published by Hyundai. I hope this helps to answer any questions we may have missed.
Also, I have reached out to our Sales team regarding the email you had mentioned and you should get a follow up soon. Thanks again for taking the time to complete the survey.