4.6

Jennifer W.
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Great overall
I always get fast service and treated nice I gave them a 5 start cause my service was great the lady helping me was terrific. But other than her and the other lady workers were not wearing mask in a second high peak that is concerning I get it they hate the mask but we all have to bite our tongue and deal with it.
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and providing this feedback. I have addressed your concern with other departmental managers to ensure all employees adhere to the mask policy we have in place. Thank you again for your time!

Greensburg, KY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Professional
Very professional atmosphere.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey!  We greatly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai!

Jennifer B.
Russellville, KY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional as always
I always receive great care here. Employees and great and service is fast.
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We greatly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

Marcia C.
Glasgow, KY
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and complete service
Love the folks at Jim Johnson in Bowling Green, KY! Comfortable waiting area makes it nice! They’re fast and thorough.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.  We truly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

Melanie C.
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service staff
The young women waited on me, was very friendly and listen to my concerns.

She printed me paperwork showing software update and extended warrant for engine issue from law suit. When I bought vehicle from Hallmark Hyundai that didn’t even mention this to me.
She went was above for customer service

GB
Gloria B.
Munfordville, KY
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Nice and considerate very Professional
They did a excellent job

KH
Kathy H.
Lewisburg, KY
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Quality personnel.
Would recommend this dealership. They are very timely, and helpfull.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It's very much appreciated by the entire staff here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

2020 Hyundai Veloster
09/14/2020 Category: Service
My experience
Poor quality
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and providing feedback so we can better our service. We strive to meet the expectations of each customer and by doing so, returning the vehicle in the same shape or better once complete. Again, thank you for your time!

Scottsville, KY
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Stall
Great staff! Clean facility! Fast and friendly service.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you so much for your stellar review! We're always happy to take care of our customers!

EH
Elias H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Car repair
I was pleased with the front desk personnel who was very helpful and knowledgeable. She went above and beyond what is expected from her to guide me on the follow-up. The repair that is needed and pointed up few things I didn't know about the car. I really appreciated it.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and providing us with feedback.  We truly appreciate here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

KF
Kyle F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Much better service
John was able to resolve my issues. He took the time to contact me and talk everything out and I appreciate that. This service was good

09/01/2020 Category: Service
Don’t waste your time here.
Take the drive to a different Hyundai dealer. This is the second bad experience I have had with these people. They will pretend they can’t fix something or they will put the wrong oil in your car.
JOHN M C. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Kyle,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience at our dealership last week regarding the lack of explanation for the work performed. I will address this immediately and contact you today. We truly care about your satisfaction with our service.

08/26/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service.
Well pleased
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020
Thank you so very much for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We truly do appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

Morgantown, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Visit for recall notice
Got me in quickly. Very comfortable waiting area. Friendly staff.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We greatly appreciate your feedback.

KJ
Kelly J.
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
I would definitely recommend Jim Johnson for all your auto service needs. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to help.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/13/2020

KC
Kim C.
Tompkinsville, KY
07/21/2020 Category: Service
I was very happy with my service
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We greatly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai!