Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.2499988/5Overall Rating 2.2499988/5rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988

Bruce H.
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai stays in touch with customer
No wait time, quick service
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We all grealty appreciate it.

RP
Ray P.
Beaver Dam, KY
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Nice people that go the extra mile to take care of customers
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you so much for your filling out our survey.  Everyone here at Jim Johnson Hyundai really appreciates it!

Franklin, KY
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Time for 25,000 maintenance
I have had my Kona for less than one year and I've already put 25,000 miles on it. I love it. So it was time for an oil change and Jim Johnson Hyundai was quick to take care of all the inspections and maintenance my car needed in under an hour. I've already put another 1,000 miles on the car with no problems and I will continue to have Jim Johnson service my car.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We greatly appreciate it!  Please let us know if we can assist you with any other needs with your Kona.

Chris C.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great peolpe and service
Everyone was great and very helpful
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We greatly appreciate it!

TL
Timothy L.
Beaver Dam, KY
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle service
Nice people, and friendly service.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for filling our our survey.  We greatly appreciate it here at Jim Johnson Hyundai!

HV
Heather V.
Cave City, KY
02/10/2019 Category: Service
This dealership does an amazing job at making sure their customers are satisfied. I would definitely by another vehicle from there.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so very much!  We really do appreciate your kind words.

MT
Mark T.
Westmoreland, TN
02/06/2019 Category: Service
A+
Easy to work with, very good communication and kept me informed of progress on vehicle being serviced
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  You all were such a pleasure to work with.  Seriously.  I look forward to being able to help you all out in the future.  Thanks again!

Celia W.
Glasgow, KY
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly professional service
I really like the professional and friendly service.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback by filling out our survey.  We truly appreciate it!

TG
Terry G.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
hyundai for life
The staff in the service dept. was very helpful and mindful of my problem.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  The staff and I greatly appreciate it.

Brian M.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
requesterd service not performed.
Low tire not inspected, just aired up. very next day the tire was low again and another service center found a nail and a slow leak in the tire. I had the tire plugged the day after service at Jim Johnson.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  I have made the head of our service department aware of your situation and he has already addressed it with our staff.  I do apologize for our mis-diagnoses.

Ron W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
5 Star!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  The staff and I greatly appreciate it!

KF
Krissie F.
Glasgow, KY
2016 Hyundai Equus
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Owner
The service clerk is very nice.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We greatly apologize for the inconvenience.

TD
Tina D.
Portland, TN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Engine replacement
Friendly staff, no waiting upon arrival to drop off or pick up. Great service overall!
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and give us some feedback.  We greatly appreciate it!

Jennifer W.
Jen’s Experience
The friendliness and caring people who work there.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  The team and I greatly appreciate it.

AW
Autumn W.
Springfield, TN
2015 Hyundai Veloster
customer service, Hospilitality
The overall experience was average. The front desk staff was outstanding and communicated with me with every step. I was only upset about how dirty my ceiling was, because I brought it with no marks.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  I have informed Jon Carver (our service manager) about your concerns and he will definatley be addressing this with the staff.  I'm so sorry that we left your ceiling in that condition. This is completely unacceptable.

SQ
Sheryl Q.
Hendersonville, TN
Always Great Service!
I always get great friendly service at Jim Johnson Hyundai.

Munfordville, KY
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
I have bought two new car's from Jim Johnson. I have had them only servicing them. I'm about 50 miles away from the dealership. They have always worked me in when I had to be in town. I could go to a closer dealership but they have always taken care of me. We may of had some issues but they have always worked them out.
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey!

01/21/2019 Category: Service
Review
NA
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the time to fill out our survey.  We greatly appreciate it.

DJ
Darren J.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We really appreciate it!

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Service maintain
The service was wonderful. Went in for oil and tire ration. Done within half hour and friendly. Gave me a free car wash to use in the next four days but with it being winter the weather wasn’t good with the rain. Great service .
Jennifer M. from Jim Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We really do appreciate it!