Jim Norton Chevrolet

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Crystal B. on 09/08/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Dont go here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I am so frustrated I took my car in for service and 250.00 later got it back in the same condition. It was like nothing was even done! I call my service tech he says o you have to fill the tank drive it a bit. Two days later the car is still revving and surging. I place a call to the service manager and he is out of the office and no one else is available!!!! I call and get my service tech and instead of showing empathy and trying to resolve the issue I feel like I am bother him wanting MY CAR FIXED like one would expect when taking their car in for service. I would not recommend doing business with them!!!
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 09:48 AM
Teresa W. on 05/24/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"AH-Mazing Sales Experience!"
Jim Norton was recommended to me by a long-time resident of OK. I had just bought a pre-owned vehicle from another Chevy Dealer 3 months earlier-the mechanical issues and lack of resolution had me very leery of another experience. I made an appointment with Marie Bowers and the process began. Marie went above & beyond all my expectations for helping me find the vehicle that was right for me - that I enjoy driving each day, can afford the payments and have peace of mind with the manufacture's warranty and Certified Pre-Owned benefits! From something as simple as the color of the vehicle to the bells & whistles! She answered all my questions. She sent me home with different vehicles to try. She truly was concerned about helping me make a decision that I am happy with far beyond the sale. Because of Marie Bowers, I am driving a car that I am completely satisfied with and will not have to stress if any mechanical issues occur or routine maintenance needs happen - because of the warranty! Marie has made me a life-time Jim Norton Chevy Girl!
Service Date: 05/23/2017