Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BILL B.
12/13/2019
Trustworthy and great service.
We totally trust Team One to assess our car problems and rely on their knowledge. They keep us informed during service and we trust them completely.

12/06/2019
They know what they are doing and they do it well. Honest, professional, reliable. Best place in this part of the world to get your vehicle taken care of
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 12/09/2019

Thanks Dee!! We appreciate your business!

MITCH B.
Lexus GS 350
12/02/2019
Great consistent auto care!!!
Nate & Larry have always provided consistent, excellent auto care. Stephanie is always kind & knowledgeable. What more do you want???
Five star

SJ
SARAH J.
11/23/2019
Honest, Reliable, Informed, Cost Effective
When I take a vehicle to Team One, I know it will be serviced respectfully and completely based on my requests as well as professional assessment of any problems known or unknown. Team One employees are honest, professional, and I know I can count on them to be thorough and communicate recommendations based on my priorities and current financial abilities, safety considerations, and anticipating future needs of the vehicle. Thank you Team One.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you, Sarah.  We appreciate your kind words and continued business.

11/21/2019
Poor Service
Called Monday to make an appointment. Was told wednesday would be the earliest available. Dropped vehicle off Wednesday afternoon figuring it might get worked on Thursday morning. Had to call 2 different times on Thursday to see if diagnostics were done. No one ever called me. When I called around 2 pm I was told cost to repair any problems had not been done yet. They had only rotated the tires. Told them I was coming to pick up my vehicle. Drove it straight to another repair place and got right in.

11/19/2019
Great service great people
Best place in this area to have your vehicle worked on. Professional and very good at letting you know what needs to done to keep your vehicle in tip-top shape
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks Dee!  We appreciate your business!

LH
LANA H.
HUMMER H3
11/14/2019
Got me in the next day for an oil change.
I called to make an appointment and got one the next morning. Thank you for great service!

11/04/2019
Team one
Best service in the Broken Arrow/Tulsa. Honest personal service. I trust Team One for my automotive service/repair. They are very professional and not only do they do repairs they also give recommendations to keep your vehicle in great shape. Highly recommend them.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you, Dee.  We appreciate you!!

MARLA S.
Owasso, OK
Volvo XC90
11/04/2019
Honesty, integrity and no price gauging.
A friend recommended this shop and I’m so glad they did. Nate is honest, has so much integrity and explains everything in great detail. I know I can trust him to make proper repairs. Can’t say enough great things about Team One Automotive.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Marla!

KEITH B.
Catoosa, OK
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
10/28/2019
Excellent experience!
Made an appointment and kept it. Very knowledgeable and professional. Will use again!
Keith

TH
Treva H.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Treva said that the place took good care of her vehicle.

BILL B.
10/14/2019
Always reliable, honest service!

SHIRLEY H.
Cadillac DTS
09/28/2019
Service was friendly, timely and professional
I am very pleased with Team One. They did a good job in a timely manner. The cost of repair was very reasonable.

09/17/2019
Best in town for sure
Referred to this place by Chris at m cars of Tulsa bmw group. This place is the friendliest most down to earth auto repair business in the Tulsa area. Always up front about issues and honest and the work is second to none.

KH
KIM H.
Jeep Patriot
09/16/2019
Honest work
They always handle things professional and always tell me if it is something I need fixed now or can wait!! Very honest trustworthy people!
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks Kim!! We appreciate your kind words and your continued business.

JOHN H.
09/10/2019
Completed work a agreed.
A place that I trust
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for your business, John!!

Johnie F.
08/31/2019
This is an honest and reliable business that you can absolutely place your trust in. Nathan will always tell you the truth and the quality of their work is excellent!
Honest and reliable business that you can trust completely! I have used Team One for years and Nathan and his crew have given me outstanding service without fail. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would!

JAMIE G.
08/26/2019
As always, great service.
As always, great service from the Team One team. This is why we continue to use them as we have through the years.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you Jamie.  We appreciate your continued business!!!

JEFF S.
08/24/2019
Another great experience
Fantastic place to take your cars for repairs. Use them for all my cars for over.5 years...

NJ
NATHAN J.
Buick Lucerne
08/23/2019
2008 Buick Lucerne struts from Stumaster
I am very upset that the struts from Strumaster on the passenger side of this car went bad twice in less than 2 years and 20 days and lasted less than 4100 miles. I had a talk with one of the owners (Nathan) about this matter. I was also surprised that when the first set if struts were installed on 7/3/2017 that I paid for a 4 wheel alignment but when the replacement were installed they did not do an alignment.