Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

TP
Tim P.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the staff members found an issue he knew nothing about, and they fixed it.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive

Thank you for your continued business.  We appreciate you!

JOHN W. M.
04/18/2018
professional fair and trustworthy.
the crew at team one is one of the best, its obvious that they are not only experts but they love their job and take pride in taking care of their customers. I have been a customer for over 5 years and i know that no matter the issue they will find the best solution. unlike other shops when they take the time to break it down by priority and fully explain anything that needs repair or maintenance rather than just telling you that it needs done. I have recommended them to all of my friends and family.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive

Thank you John.  We value your continued business and appreciate the kind review.

GP
Glenda P.
TULSA, OK
Acura 2.2CL
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Glenda said Nathan was great and helpful. The business was the best place she's been to.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive

Thank you Glenda.  We appreciate your business!

KR
Kody R.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Kody said the business provided a warranty on the battery they installed in his vehicle.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

WY
William Y.
Krum, TX
04/16/2018 Category: Service
William said he was impressed Nathan came down after hours to help them out. Details were communicated well, his vehicle runs like a charm, and he absolutely recommends the business to others.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive

Thank you for your response.  We appreciate your business!

WA
William A.
04/15/2018
BMW Dealership Ask who services your 750i? Team-One That's WHO!!!
My 06 750i is my baby, I have this car for since 07 and it still rides new! I will drive it until the doors come off and it dont look like it coming off anytime soon. Last week I took my 750 in for a BMW recall. The service department calls me an hour later and ask me.. Who have been servicing your car? of course, I'm thinking they found a major issue and not I am concerned. I told them I usually take it to Team-One Automotive in Broken Arrow. The Service manager tells me, he has never seen a 750i with 287K miles that drives that well. I know it was hard for him to admit it, but he said they are doing a good job with your car. You should get well over 300K on this car..
The sad part of this story is after the did the recall, my freaky door locks dont work and my washer window sprayer is also not working! This is why I do not want to like Dealerships!!!
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive

Thank you so much for your continued trust in our work.  We appreciate your business!!

AARON S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/05/2018
Top Notch Service
My family has been using Team One for over 4 years now. Nathan and Larry always go above and beyond to ensure we are well informed with everything that is going on with our vehicles. They walk us through each step of what is to be expected. In this day and age, it is truly amazing to receive the level of customer service that they provide. They waiting area is always clean, the staff is always polite and smile. They make sure that you know that your business is appreciated. The piece of mind that they provide is priceless. I will be a lifelong customer.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive

Aaron,  Thank you for your kind words and continued support.  We appreciate your business!

Matt W.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Matt said they did everything he asked for.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive

We appreciate your continued business, Matt!

CG
CHARLES G.
Acura MDX
03/29/2018
Assured Quality Maintenance
reliable ,fast, has clean comfortable waiting area with vending machines,

DEWAYNE B.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/28/2018
Always go above and beyond, appreciate thier honesty and helpful attitude.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive

Thanks Dewayne!  We appreciate your business!

Mitch B.
Lexus GS 350
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Mitch said the business is good and the staff provides good quality of service,

DIANNA B.
Jeep Liberty
03/19/2018
The Best Automotive Shop
Team One is very professional and courteous...Always does a great job to fix any of my car issues fast and are extremely thorough in explaining what was wrong and how it's fixed.

Jeff H.
Kia Sorento
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said his experience with the business was great. They worked with him on everything and did what he asked them to do. They didn't try to up sell him.

HB
HAROLD B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/12/2018
Their knowledge
Happy they figure out all the problems others couldn't.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive

Thank you for your business!

Allie B.
Coweta, OK
02/11/2018
Outstanding fast service from a great shop
Had the clutch replaced on my 2012 Honda Civic. Dealership had my car sent to another facility to have the radio replaced and while at the other facility my clutch went out and I requested that my car be sent to team one automotive. They did a fantastic job with a fast and great turnaround time! Now my car is driving as good as new. Thank you Nate and Larry as well as the mechanics at team one!
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive

Thank you for your business!

RHONDA W.
Claremore, OK
Buick LeSabre
02/02/2018
Simple THE BEST
Nate & Larry are THE BEST mechanic! They are honest, hard working & always take the time to explain what needs to be done to my vehicle. Wouldn't trust my vehicle to anyone else.

Rhonda Willis

TP
Tim P.
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business was expensive. He stated he was charged $230 for an oil change.

Doug S.
Porter, OK
Pontiac Bonneville
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Doug said he appreciated the great service, the quality of service and the follow up.

Shaun B.
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. He said there were some issues with the service. The job was not done in a timely manner.

Charles H.
01/19/2018
Your Car Will be fixed
When Team One Automotive fixes your car, it will be fixed.... correctly.... & timely.... & you will enjoy the staff, from Stephanie out front, to Nate & Larry, to all the mechanics in the back, very fine people. I Highly Recommend.