Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Carlos S.
Buick Enclave
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said he was satisfied with the really good service. The employees did a really good job and did it right.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you, Carlos.  We appreciate your business!!

PP
Pete P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Pete said getting his vehicle serviced at this business was a smooth process.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 07/02/2018

Karrie M.
INFINITI FX35
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Karrie said the employee was the only one who found the problem with her vehicle. She was told to drop her vehicle off on Wednesday evening, but they did not get to even look at it until Friday evening. Then it sat all weekend and it was looked at on Monday, but there was still a leak and so it wasn't ready until Tuesday. She had to pay for a rental vehicle that whole time and said it got to be quite expensive. She would have liked for the employee to have had better time management. She would recommend this business as long as the customer had an extra vehicle to use.

Jeff L.
Twin City, GA
Honda Ridgeline
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he needed something done and they did a fine job. He was happy.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for your business.

Ken S.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Ken said they were extremely helpful and affordable. They were able to get him in right away.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for your comment.  We appreciate your business!

Dusty H.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Dusty said that the facility completed his job quickly.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 06/13/2018

SG
Shiela G.
Jeep Cherokee
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Shiela said the staff were nice and pleasant.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for your business.

DEWAYNE B.
Tulsa, OK
Nissan Pathfinder
06/02/2018
The crew at team one are great, very customer friendly and honest which is hard to find. I highly recommend them.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate you!

Claudia S.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Claudia said she didn't hear anything back from the business and had to call the next day.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 06/05/2018

We apologize that we did not contact you in timely manner regarding your vehicle but we appreciate your business and hope that we can be of service in the futur.

KT
Kt T.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/31/2018 Category: Service
KT said this business fixed his problem.

EB
Eddie B.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said the staff were professional, knowledgeable, clean, and they provided good customer service. Also, Nathan and Larry were awesome.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for your business!!

TP
Tim P.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the staff members found an issue he knew nothing about, and they fixed it.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for your continued business.  We appreciate you!

JOHN W. M.
04/18/2018
professional fair and trustworthy.
the crew at team one is one of the best, its obvious that they are not only experts but they love their job and take pride in taking care of their customers. I have been a customer for over 5 years and i know that no matter the issue they will find the best solution. unlike other shops when they take the time to break it down by priority and fully explain anything that needs repair or maintenance rather than just telling you that it needs done. I have recommended them to all of my friends and family.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you John.  We value your continued business and appreciate the kind review.

GP
Glenda P.
TULSA, OK
Acura 2.2CL
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Glenda said Nathan was great and helpful. The business was the best place she's been to.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you Glenda.  We appreciate your business!

KR
Kody R.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Kody said the business provided a warranty on the battery they installed in his vehicle.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

WY
William Y.
Krum, TX
04/16/2018 Category: Service
William said he was impressed Nathan came down after hours to help them out. Details were communicated well, his vehicle runs like a charm, and he absolutely recommends the business to others.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you for your response.  We appreciate your business!

WA
William A.
04/15/2018
BMW Dealership Ask who services your 750i? Team-One That's WHO!!!
My 06 750i is my baby, I have this car for since 07 and it still rides new! I will drive it until the doors come off and it dont look like it coming off anytime soon. Last week I took my 750 in for a BMW recall. The service department calls me an hour later and ask me.. Who have been servicing your car? of course, I'm thinking they found a major issue and not I am concerned. I told them I usually take it to Team-One Automotive in Broken Arrow. The Service manager tells me, he has never seen a 750i with 287K miles that drives that well. I know it was hard for him to admit it, but he said they are doing a good job with your car. You should get well over 300K on this car..
The sad part of this story is after the did the recall, my freaky door locks dont work and my washer window sprayer is also not working! This is why I do not want to like Dealerships!!!
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you so much for your continued trust in our work.  We appreciate your business!!

AARON S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/05/2018
Top Notch Service
My family has been using Team One for over 4 years now. Nathan and Larry always go above and beyond to ensure we are well informed with everything that is going on with our vehicles. They walk us through each step of what is to be expected. In this day and age, it is truly amazing to receive the level of customer service that they provide. They waiting area is always clean, the staff is always polite and smile. They make sure that you know that your business is appreciated. The piece of mind that they provide is priceless. I will be a lifelong customer.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/05/2018

Aaron,  Thank you for your kind words and continued support.  We appreciate your business!

Matt W.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Matt said they did everything he asked for.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/02/2018

We appreciate your continued business, Matt!

CG
CHARLES G.
Tulsa, OK
Acura MDX
03/29/2018
Assured Quality Maintenance
reliable ,fast, has clean comfortable waiting area with vending machines,
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 03/29/2018

Thank you for your comment.  We appreciate your continued business!