Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

NATHAN J.
Buick Lucerne
08/23/2019
2008 Buick Lucerne struts from Stumaster
I am very upset that the struts from Strumaster on the passenger side of this car went bad twice in less than 2 years and 20 days and lasted less than 4100 miles. I had a talk with one of the owners (Nathan) about this matter. I was also surprised that when the first set if struts were installed on 7/3/2017 that I paid for a 4 wheel alignment but when the replacement were installed they did not do an alignment.

AL
Amber L.
Dodge Durango
06/29/2015 Category: Service
Amber said the service at this business was good but she should not have to wait five hours for an oil change.

MA
MARMIE A.
03/31/2015
Wait to long. Lack of information
I was not happy with my visit last week. I came in feeling sure I needed a new battery. After waiting at least thirty minutes that was confirmed. I understand that wait. There were cars in front of me. I was shown the invoice and okayed it. Then I waited and waited and waited. I have changed my own battery so I know how long it takes. No reason to be waiting almost an ;hour. I was not told the battery was not in stock until after the fact when I questioned the wait. The response was "we didn't have THAT battery". Had I been told I could have come back another time when you did have it. Actually I should have been given the option of another battery.
Next time I will buy my own and have a neighbor install it since I have trouble lifting one into place.

BW
BERT W.
12/21/2014
Rear Differential Service
Overall my feelings about the business are very good. I believe you guys know your stuff. I would bring any of my vehicles to you for service or engine repair. But the inspection of the rear differential on my 2001 Ford Mustang was not the best from you. You suggested a 100,000 mile salvage replacement for $1200 or a rebuilt rear end for $3000. I could afford neither. At my direction you put the differential back together and charged me for the inspection and for replacement differential oil. That part was expected. What was not expected was the $45 labor charge to put the oil in. Since the differential was already apart, the additional labor charge was unnecessary. In addition, I got an estimate of $600 from a rear differential repair shop to replace the worn pinion gear instead of the entire differential, which he said wasn't needed. It is completely understandable if you do not want to repair 100% of the problems that come through your door and only focus on a certain area of car repair. But your professional opinion about who other than yourselves might be able to do what you don't want to do would truly make your service stand out even more than it already does.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 12/23/2014

Thank you for your feedback. In our experience, attempted repairs on damaged differentials has led to continued problems therefore we elect to replace the differential.  We would like to offer a credit of $45.00 to be used on future repairs.  We appreciate your continued business.

TP
Tim P.
RAM Pickup
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Tim said he had an oil change done for his friends vehicle. The oil was black and overfilled.

Richard M.
07/31/2013 Category: Service
Richard said this business left the battery unhooked during this visit. He was able to fix the problem himself.