MA
MARGARITA A.
Dodge Charger
06/11/2021
Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Honest
Jimmy always does great work, explains what is wrong clearly and is very honest. The ladies in the front are super friendly and efficient. Always satisfied when I need to get work done here.

BC
BILL C.
San Jacinto, CA
05/21/2021
Best repair shop I have every used!
Have been using Jimmy D’s close to ten years now. First time I took a vehicle there was for a ac pump. Another place said it was bad and quoted me $5000+ for replacement one. Jimmy took a look at it and said “yes it whines but is blowing air in the 75-80 range and could last a year or more like it is, come back when it stops and he can do the job for about half that”. 5 years later I was gifting the car to my daughter and took it in for tune up I replaced it at that time, even tho it was still blowing cold air. The hardest thing to find in a repair shop is trustworthiness and I trust Jimmy D’s.
L
Leslee from Jimmy D's Car Care Center responded on 05/21/2021

Bill,
Thank you for the kind words and your continued business.  We appreciate it.

TG
TERRI G.
Kia Optima
05/13/2021
Fantastic service
I love the professional level of service I get at Jimmy D’s. I totally trust them with my car.

Devil Dog G.
05/08/2021
Top of the line Service
Jimmy and staff have gone above and beyond the call of service, this establishment represents the American Dream! They are professional, precises, and most of all attentive to ones needs and wishes!

KA
Kathleen A.
Toyota T100
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Kathleen said that she would recommend this business for service.

Lincoln Navigator
05/04/2021
Thorough and pleasant
Brought our daughter in law’s vehicle in. She was very impressed!

LF
Leonard F.
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Leonard said the staff were thorough and attentive.

HK
HOWARD K.
Honda S2000
04/21/2021
S2000
Fixed my car, great service

ES
ED S.
Lake Isabella, CA
04/19/2021
Headlight service
Outstanding people who know their business and know how to treat their customers.

MICHAEL B.
Volkswagen Passat
04/17/2021
Honest, knowledgeable professional
Honest, knowledgeable & professional.

EV
ED V.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2021
Car service
Honest/ reputable/ not much more to ask or expect

CHERRY H.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/14/2021
Jimmy D
They have fantastic, friendly and happy people who are extremely helpful

TV
Tim V.
Cadillac STS
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Tim said they were friendly, quick and everything was good.

LL
Luther L.
Chevrolet Astro
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Luther said the staff were very informative and friendly.

DE
DAVID E.
03/31/2021
Trustworthy auto diagnosis and repair
I started with Jimmy D's after my previous repair place repeatedly recommended services I didn't feel were needed, and I have been taking my Toyota Camrys there for almost a decade since then. Jimmy D's has never tried to sell me unnecessary work. The folks there recommend only the services that are essential for keeping a car in top condition now and in the future. Also, when Jimmy D's people say they've completed work, I have confidence that it has been done to the highest standard I can find in my local area--and at very competitive prices. Also, it's a family business that takes care of customers not just as sources of income, but as part of a wider family. I've seen the folks there work together to find lower-cost options for customers in financial straits--even when the customer was not present to see it for themselves! So do yourself a favor: Take your vehicle to Jimmy D's for top-notch, no-nonsense service from highly qualified people who really work to earn your trust.
L
Leslee from Jimmy D's Car Care Center responded on 03/31/2021

David,  Thank you for the awesome review, We appreciate you taking the time to write this.  We are also thankful for your business, and will be here for you the nexttime you're in need of our services.

Leslee @ Jimmy D's