BR
BYRON R.
Homeland, CA
03/05/2021
Professional and courteous service.
As usual, Jimmy D's Car Care Center delivered on my recent visit for maintenance on my Dodge Ram Truck. Jimmy is a very personable and honest individual whom I have known for 20 years. On this visit we were able not just to get my truck back on the road, but also to give each other an update on our personal lives during the current pandemic. Great shop, excellent mechanics, very nice ladies at the counter.
Leslee from Jimmy D's Car Care Center responded on 03/05/2021

Byron, we appreciate your kind words, friendship and business.  Life is an adventure, and your truck is ready!

ROGER H.
Travel
I’ll never ask my wife to pick me up here again!?;(:/;))&!!?,/)&&@&$);;;(),,/.!!@@@&);::;)&&@8&@@@@
Leslee from Jimmy D's Car Care Center responded on 03/04/2021

That's a very interesting review Roger.  Thanks for letting us care for your truck.
We apprecaite your business, Have a great day!

LC
LEE C.
Kia Optima
Honest and respectful
Fun and professional. Honest and respectful.
Leslee from Jimmy D's Car Care Center responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you Lee, we appreciate your business.

PJ
PERRY J.
Scion xB
Excellent care
My car went in for an oil change and also a transmission fluid flush. My car runs so smooth I feel like it runs brand new again. I’m very pleased. I highly recommend Jimmy D’s. Always satisfied always great work.
Leslee from Jimmy D's Car Care Center responded on 03/04/2021

Glad to hear your car is happy and so are you.  We appreciate your business.

Jose R.
Anza, CA
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Jose said they do give great service. They always treat him like a family friend. They are honest, hard working people.

Julio R.
Dodge Dakota
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Julio said he was very happy with this business. He is confident in them. He has been to the dealer facilities and had a bad experience. He is very impressed with Jim and the crew at this business. Thy know what they are doing. He is really particular where he takes his vehicle.

AO
ALEX O.
02/25/2021
Honest, Efficient, and Fair
Repairs on my GMC Sierra were taken care of. Satisfied with the quality of work. Truck feels like new

HH
HOPE H.
02/24/2021
True service
Most businesses have NO concept of customer service. Getting you out the door is their only desire.
NOT at Jimmy's! His idea of service is doing it right, and doing it right the first time, for a fair price.

LV
LISA V.
Menifee, CA
02/11/2021
The women that run the shop!!!
Always have a good experience.

GG
GREG G.
02/02/2021
Only place to take your car Jimmy D’s auto care
Got car fix today at Jimmy D’s called me an hour later to tell me what was wrong with my car! Got it fixed right away! All employees are professional and welling to help you especially my two girls who work the desk there great always!
Leslee from Jimmy D's Car Care Center responded on 02/03/2021

Greg, We appreciate your kind words and your confidence in us.  Thanks for allowing us to take care of your "Maserati" also known as a Toyota Camry!

Dodge Durango
01/29/2021
Always great service
We know that Jimmy D’s will always be thorough and do an extensive evaluation of our cars. We have great confidence in them and are always more than satisfied!

CF

GLORIA H.
Toyota Pickup
01/23/2021
Toyota truck. 1989
I was very satisfied with service and price. Explained all so I could understand. Will go back if needed. Thank you

Jimmie S.
Cadillac CTS
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Jimmie said they did a good job.

Joyce D.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Joyce said they did a great job.