BR
BYRON R.
Homeland, CA
01/15/2020
Excellent service.
I had another scheduled maintenance done at Jimmy D's Car Care Center. As usual, the service provided was excellent!

PE
PETE E.
01/13/2020
Oil Change
Service was excellent as usual. Shop gave me ride to gym and called me when car was ready. Offered to pick me up if I needed a ride. I will always go to Jimmy D's. I referred someone there and he had a excellent experience too.

RQ
RUSTY Q.
Lexus ES 300
01/08/2020
Honesty
Brought my car in due to clicking noise coming from the driver side wheel area. They checked it and I was told that the noise was due to loose lug nuts. They tightened them...no charge.

Janet K.
Chrysler 300M
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Janet said the staff was courteous and professional. They explained everything to her.

MATT S.
01/04/2020
Customer Service
We have always had great customer service and care at Jimmy D’s.
At Jimmy D’s they care about the customer and making sure your car is running right.

RENEE C.
Saab 9-3
01/04/2020
Staff
I have been using Jimmy D's since I moved here 6 yrs. ago. I trust them to be honest about what my car needs.

Bob M.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Bob said the business always does a good job.

GB
Geoffrey B.
Menifee, CA
Acura MDX
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Geoffrey said the service was friendly and quick. He had a smog inspection done and will do business at this facility again.

ROSE R.
Chrysler 300
01/01/2020
Customer service and expediency. Jimmy’s is AWESOME. THANK YOU
Jimmy D’s has the crew that is knowledgeable, courteous, respectful and honest. They don’t beat around the bush. They help and explain to customers when a problem is diagnosed. So, thank you, they get five stars from me!

JEFF G.
Mazda CX-7
12/30/2019
Car care!
Jimmy D’s is the best shop in town! Always quality work done on your car with car care professionals. Honest and trust worthy shops are hard to find but a Jimmy D’s you can count on getting your car fixed right.

BC
BRYAN & SUSAN C.
Pontiac G6
12/21/2019
Best mechanic in town
Ive taken my cars to Jommy D for 20 years. The peace of mind in having a reliable and honest mechanic is priceless...

Marty B.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Marty said the staff are good people and mechanics.

EV
ED V.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2019
Thorough
Very impressed with the service and the time for explanations related to my vehicle.

Morgan H.
12/18/2019
Great service!!
I highly recommend Jimmy D's, they have fair prices especially compared to other places in town. They have great attitudes and costumer services. My truck’s breaks went out while I was driving, luckily I didn’t get into an accident. I had to go to work the next day at 3am, and they really helped me out. They were able to get the parts needed for my vehicle the same day and my truck was ready to go by the end of the day. They did an amazing job and worked very fast. By the time my truck was done they were already closing. But instead of making me wait till the next day, like most shops, one of the female sales associates was amazing enough to stay a little later and waited for me to get a ride down there to pick my truck up. Amazing service thank you so much!!

Morgan H.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Morgan said the staff at the business got back to her really quickly. She said they were really nice, communicated well and it was good service.