CHRIS W.
07/07/2020
the best in town
every time i take a car in it always comes out better. sometimes it's planned and taken care of when they say it'll be finished and sometimes i surprise them and they swiftly resolve the issue. they are my go to for any auto issues!

SN
SHANNON N.
Menifee, CA
07/06/2020
Tahoe
I've had bad dealership experience in the past. Luxury cars to Tahoe's. I do not trust them. At Jimmy D's I do not worry. I know I'm taking care of 100% of the time!

CR
Cora R.
Simi Valley, CA
Kia Soul
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Cora said it was good service.

RE
Randy E.
Idyllwild, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Randy said the business did what he asked them to do, and stuck with the price of the original quote. They had his vehicle serviced in a timely manner.

LH
LARRY H.
Trust Your Vehicle to Jimmy D's
Jimmy D's provides quality expert service at very reasonable pricing. My car received a 40-point inspection and a syn-hybrid oil change in a little under an hour. Covid-19 precautions were practiced by the staff, which made my visit a reassuring experience. Jimmy D's staff is friendly, professional and their service is highly recommended by this repeat customer.

JOHN K.
06/26/2020
Fast and courteous service.
Customer service representatives have a good professional attitude. Mechanics are honest and reliable with their recommendations and service. Will visit again.

JEFF/MISSY G.
Ford C-Max Energi
Quality Service
Had my daughters car in for service. They always have great customer service and do an outstanding job on our vehicles.

DA
David A.
Acura Integra
06/26/2020 Category: Service
David said they really seemed concerned about doing a good job. He said his vehicle runs like it did before he started having problems with it.

SAMANTHA B.
06/22/2020
Wouldn't trust anyone else with my teenage daughter's car!
Trust their opinions, affordable work!

MIKE S.
06/18/2020
Always Fon Right
I’ve been taking my cars to Jimmy for about 12 years. I wouldn’t take them anywhere else. His guys know what they are doing, and the ladies in the front are superb.

THOMAS S.
06/17/2020
good service
I always feel good about taking my car to Jimmy D's

EV

HELEN H.
Land Rover Discovery
06/15/2020
Excellent service, & superior mechanic's
My experience was excellent! Wonderful staff, & absolutely superb work done on my car with fair prices.

PN
Pat N.
Nissan Pickup
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Pat said the staff are excellent. They kept him well informed on the progress of his vehicle and have reasonable prices. They are the best auto repair business in Hemet.

MARGARET R.
Jeep Compass
06/12/2020
Very competent mechanics, good at what they do! Friendly and honest front office. Nice people.
Friendly, honest people f rom the front office on back. Mechanics do very good work. I first went there when I was new in the area because they have a good reputation. Now, I go there because I know I can depend on their work and on my car after having work done there.
Good job!!