CARL C.
Kia Sedona
10/19/2019
Valve cover gasket
The job was done right. It took all day but the top of engine had to be taken apart. It was correctly diagnosed as my oil leak. No more leak & no more terrible smells!

CF
COURTNEY F.
10/19/2019
Best place ever

Marian P.
Banning, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Marian said she never had this kind of service before like she had at this business. Jennifer and Jimmy D were so friendly and approachable, Jennifer went out of her way to deal with the problem she had with her vehicle.

SCOTT M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/16/2019
Awesome service and welcoming staff
I have been going to Jimmy D’s with all my car repairs and maintenance for 15 plus years. I recommend them to everyone! They go above and beyond to make my cars run well!

BR
BYRON R.
Homeland, CA
10/15/2019
I just had another pleasant experience at Jimmy D's Car Care Center. My Ram pickup needed service, as usual, they quickly diagnosed the problem and proceeded to make the necessary repairs in a timely and professional manner.

DENNIS M.
San Jacinto, CA
Pontiac Vibe
10/14/2019
You look at things with a fine-tooth comb
My car went in for an oil change. I had a rhythmic noise that I heard when backing up, so the rear brakes got looked at and 'aired out.' The mechanic found a leak near the engine, in a gasket covering; a new one is now on order to replace the one that was/is leaking. That's service above and beyond the orinary IMHO.

DZ
DALE Z.
Saturn VUE
10/13/2019
My wife is HOT!
When I called Jimmy D's, Jennifer answered the phone. I told her. "my wife is HOT!" She said. "It's nice that you feel that way about her, but what's that got to do with us?" "No, not that way, I mean she's HOT!" I said. "Oh, you mean
she's angry!" Jennifer replied, "What did we do to get her angry?" "Nothing. she's HOT because the air conditioner in her car has stopped working." "Oh, well we can fix that. just bring her car in." We did and they fixed the problem for substantially less than Jennifer had estimated on the phone. Now, my wife is COOL.......... in more ways than one!
Leslee from Jimmy D's Car Care Center responded on 10/14/2019

We love that we can help keep her Cool!!!  Thanks for another great review.

James C.
Cadillac Allante
10/11/2019 Category: Service
James said this business is really good. He got his vehicle back in pretty good time and it runs great now.

EM
Erik M.
Honda Civic Si
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Erik said the business provided really good service. They got him in and out quickly and did not pressure him with additional services.

Nissan Versa Note
10/09/2019
Great!
My elderly mother recently had her older model Camry worked on at Jimmy D's. It was in such bad condition it was amazing they were able to get it back up and running OK. What I like about Jimmy D's is they are honest and take the time to do a thorough job in order to make sure things are done right. We've had so many negative experiences with mechanics it's nice to have a place like Jimmy D's to go to.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/08/2019
Jimmy D's employee's are like family
They did my repair, explained what they found and showed me the parts. I was very glad I took it in when I did. The bill was less than I expected too. They always treat me like I'm a member of their family.

LT
LILIAN T.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/07/2019
Person attention and good service.
Above says it all. I’m always recognized and receive the attention I need to have my issues resolved.

THOMAS S.
10/04/2019
professional group of people
They are, in my opinion, professional, honest and thorough.

KW
KAY W.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/03/2019
Great prices, great results, fun employees!
I just happened to stop by to return something I had borrowed. Being ever diligent, Jenny looked on the computer and saw I was due for an oil change. I got my oil changed quickly and was back on the road.

SCOTT M.
Dodge Durango
09/23/2019
Reliable and thorough service
I always say Jim can’t retire because he knows my cars so well and has the best service! Jen and Leslie are amazing, helpful and friendly!

EH
EUGENE H.
Cadillac Escalade
09/18/2019
Awesome customer service at Jimmy's
Jimmy and his staff are awesome. They are friendly and professional. Have been going to Jimmy for over 10 years and never had a problem, Hes the only mechanic I have been able to trust to do the work right and not up sell on repairs I don't need or want. I know the work will be done right the first time every time.

CE
CHARLES E.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/17/2019
SERVICE PROVIDED
I HAVE BEEN TO YOUR BUSINESS SEVERAL TIMES BOTH GIRLS HAVE BEEN VERY NICE TO DEAL WITH BOTH JENNIFER WHO I KNOW FOR THE PAST SEVERAL VISITS THERE AND NOW I MET LESLIE WHO ALSO SEEMED VERY NICE. THE SERVICE PROVIDED HAS BEEN GOOD AND I WOULD RECOMMEND YOUR CO TO OTHERS IF ASKED WHERE TO GO.

Michael R.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that the facility made sure everything was done correctly before returning his vehicle to him. He stated that the facility did a good job and he appreciates it.

JAMES S.
Nissan Versa Note
09/06/2019
honest and helpful
I've been coming to Jimmy's for 3 different cars now I trust the work they do everyone their is really kind and helpful.

Debra G.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Debra said that everything was perfect. She stated the staff treat her like family, they explain things to her and they work with her.