MJ
MIKE J.
05/17/2019
Outstanding and fast service.
I was able to get an appointment at short notice. The work was completed ahead of schedule and at a reasonable price.

VB
VELGON B.
Carmel, NY
05/15/2019
Reliable
Jimmy's is a fair and friendly Auto Outlet. I can always rely on them for honesty about the work being preformed.

AI
Annette I.
Highland, NY
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Annette said the service was fine, but she feels she was overcharged. She stated she wasn't sure she needed a special oil, and she didn't think she would go back for an oil change.

Angila S.
Fishkill, NY
GMC Terrain
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Angila said they do very good work and the people are nice.

Kyla B.
New York
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Pete. He said they fixed his check oil light and didn't charge him for it.

June H.
Wappingers Falls, NY
05/03/2019 Category: Service
June said this business did excellent work on her vehicle. They are very accommodating and wonderful people to deal with.

Dan M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Dan said that the place got him in, took care of his vehicle and he felt like they were on his side.

Ryan B.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said they were very nice and did everything they said they were going to do.

MV
Marie V.
Beacon, NY
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Marie said the business is very good.

CZ
CAROL Z.
04/05/2019
Greeted warmly by young lady at front desk...car brought into shop immediately...great job on oil change, removal of snow tires and new brake pads...young man who serviced the car was very nice and professional

Jason B.
Wappingers Falls, NY
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the business's staff members were very helpful and he felt they were not trying to take advantage. They let him know what was wrong with his vehicle.

TD
Theodorus D.
Beacon, NY
03/19/2019
Actually brought two car's there in the last month, a Ford Fusion and a Dodge Grand Caravan, both vehicles were serviced and or repaired to my full satisfaction.
Would recommend!

MF
Michael F.
Stormville, NY
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Michael said there were no problems with the work. He appreciates the follow up, too.

ANTHONY S.
03/01/2019
2005 Mustang oil change
It's always a pleasure going to Jimmy's. Thanks for the great service!

John M.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
John said everything is fine and he enjoys bringing his vehicle there.

PV
Pedro V.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Pedro said he would definitely recommend this business.

VB
VELGON B.
Carmel, NY
01/16/2019
Reliable
Jimmy I feel, is a fair and honest outlet. They will let you know what's problems may arise in your car so you can be aware and make a well informed decision on how soon you should bring it in for repair or do it while you are their.

VP
Vincent P.
Cold Spring, NY
Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said his experience there went very well.

DAVID P.
Dover Plains, NY
Jeep Liberty
01/08/2019
Very nice atmosphere, Ms. Jaimie is a pleasure to speak with.
"Disappointed". I purchased d 2007 Jeep liberty in 2018, when I had d first oil change I mentioned to d mechanic that there was a small oil leak under d car, when he finished with d oil change he told me that it had been over filled n that he capped it correctly. When I went to have d oil changed again on this visit I told Ms. Jaimie n d mechanic that d car still had an oil leak, d mechanic came back n told me of 3 areas of leakage totalling $963. I feel this was there from d beginning n not something new, I was very disappointed in d findings. I have a print-out of d estimate n d problem areas.
James D. from Jimmy's Auto Outlet responded on 01/16/2019

I am very sorry to hear that any one of our customers are disappointed. We go out of our way to try and make every customer of ours happy. I am sorry to hear that this customer was disappointed with his last visit He can call me any time to talk about this.
This customer brought this car on 4/6/2018 at that time the car had 102,801 miles on it.He brought the car as is as per New Your State Law. He was offered a extended warranty at that time too. He did not want the warranty. The customer did come back on 4/27/18 and told us he saw a small oil leak on the driver side. The car was looked at for no charge and we could not find any thing leaking from the car at that time. The car had 103,731 for miles on that visit. He was told to keep a eye on it and if he noticed anything to give us a call. On 6/18/2018 he came in for a oil change (mile on the car at that time were 105,885)at that time he told us he did not see the spot of oil he first saw back in April, and if we could look it over. We did just that and did not see any leaks at that time. He then came in for a tune up he wanted to do on 10/11/18 (miles at that time were 111,077 and did not say anything about a oil leak at that time and none was found. His last visit here was on 1/3/2019 for a oil change and ask the service advisor to check for any leaks. The car now has 114,515 for miles on it. That is 11,714 miles that the customer had drove his car with out any problems of leaking oil we could find before this appointment. On this appointment the mechanic looked over the car and found the radiator has a small leak from the seam, there transmission lines were starting to seep transmission fluid,and the transfer case rear seal was also starting to seep oil too. Unfortunately all of these thing are common problems on a 12 year old Jeep Liberty with 114,515 miles on it especially when you have very cold nights. We we gave him a estimate and offered him a 10% discount.
I am not sure why this customer was disappointed and posted this. I don't know why he just did not come to talk with me about all of this. I always go out of my way to take care of my customers but to a extent!!

RK
RICHARD K.
Fishkill, NY
Cadillac CTS Sedan
12/13/2018
my red caddy convertable
i trust jimmys to take care of my vehicles my 21year old convertable is in good shape thanks to jimmys trust worthy people