John M.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
John said everything is fine and he enjoys bringing his vehicle there.

PV
Pedro V.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Pedro said he would definitely recommend this business.

VB
VELGON B.
Carmel, NY
01/16/2019
Reliable
Jimmy I feel, is a fair and honest outlet. They will let you know what's problems may arise in your car so you can be aware and make a well informed decision on how soon you should bring it in for repair or do it while you are their.

VP
Vincent P.
Cold Spring, NY
Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said his experience there went very well.

DAVID P.
Dover Plains, NY
Jeep Liberty
01/08/2019
Very nice atmosphere, Ms. Jaimie is a pleasure to speak with.
"Disappointed". I purchased d 2007 Jeep liberty in 2018, when I had d first oil change I mentioned to d mechanic that there was a small oil leak under d car, when he finished with d oil change he told me that it had been over filled n that he capped it correctly. When I went to have d oil changed again on this visit I told Ms. Jaimie n d mechanic that d car still had an oil leak, d mechanic came back n told me of 3 areas of leakage totalling $963. I feel this was there from d beginning n not something new, I was very disappointed in d findings. I have a print-out of d estimate n d problem areas.
James D. from Jimmy's Auto Outlet responded on 01/16/2019

I am very sorry to hear that any one of our customers are disappointed. We go out of our way to try and make every customer of ours happy. I am sorry to hear that this customer was disappointed with his last visit He can call me any time to talk about this.
This customer brought this car on 4/6/2018 at that time the car had 102,801 miles on it.He brought the car as is as per New Your State Law. He was offered a extended warranty at that time too. He did not want the warranty. The customer did come back on 4/27/18 and told us he saw a small oil leak on the driver side. The car was looked at for no charge and we could not find any thing leaking from the car at that time. The car had 103,731 for miles on that visit. He was told to keep a eye on it and if he noticed anything to give us a call. On 6/18/2018 he came in for a oil change (mile on the car at that time were 105,885)at that time he told us he did not see the spot of oil he first saw back in April, and if we could look it over. We did just that and did not see any leaks at that time. He then came in for a tune up he wanted to do on 10/11/18 (miles at that time were 111,077 and did not say anything about a oil leak at that time and none was found. His last visit here was on 1/3/2019 for a oil change and ask the service advisor to check for any leaks. The car now has 114,515 for miles on it. That is 11,714 miles that the customer had drove his car with out any problems of leaking oil we could find before this appointment. On this appointment the mechanic looked over the car and found the radiator has a small leak from the seam, there transmission lines were starting to seep transmission fluid,and the transfer case rear seal was also starting to seep oil too. Unfortunately all of these thing are common problems on a 12 year old Jeep Liberty with 114,515 miles on it especially when you have very cold nights. We we gave him a estimate and offered him a 10% discount.
I am not sure why this customer was disappointed and posted this. I don't know why he just did not come to talk with me about all of this. I always go out of my way to take care of my customers but to a extent!!

RK
RICHARD K.
Fishkill, NY
Cadillac CTS Sedan
12/13/2018
my red caddy convertable
i trust jimmys to take care of my vehicles my 21year old convertable is in good shape thanks to jimmys trust worthy people

AL M.
12/12/2018
Reasonable Cost
Jimmy repaired my car quickly and at a reasonable cost. I have purchased 4 cars from Jimmy. He is fair and he stands behind his work.

FA
Faatimah A.
Beacon, NY
Nissan Sentra
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Faatimah said there are still damages that were not fixed though this business kept the vehicle for over a month When she picked up her vehicle it was missing a steering wheel cover and $20 in quarters.
James D. from Jimmy's Auto Outlet responded on 12/13/2018

We are sorry to hear of a customer that is not happy. This car was in a vary bad accident. The whole left side along with the left ft suspension was destroyed. The damage was 8447.00 dollars. When we did get this car there was a overwhelming amount of personal belonging in both front and back seats and trunk of the car. If there was any quarters in the car it would have been hard to have seen. The owner was told to come down and clean out the car before we could start the repairs and she did just that. As for the steering wheel cover it had came to us with grease on it and was thrown away when we detailed the car for her. She was told she could call the insurance company and they would reimburse her for the cover. There was prior damage on the car some one had keyed profanity on the trunk lid of the car. There was also ft brakes done. After we were done with the body repairs on the first test drive we found the car was unsafe to drive. The rt ft brake caliber had been frozen cutting the rt rotor down to nothing. (owner had new rotors in the trunk when car was towed here.) The accident was on 10/14/18 car stayed at the towing company where the police had the car towed to for 10 day before the insurance had the car towed to our shop. The estimate was done on 10/26/18 and repairs started on 10/29/18. We finished the car on 11/24/18 on time as per her insurance time line. We informed her about the brake problem and the car was unsafe to drive. We gave her a price to do the brakes using her supplied rotors she had in the trunk. She told us she did not want the repairs done. She then called back after 3 days and asked if we could do the brakes for her. We did the brake repair and had the insurance company pay for the brake booster that was also bad. The owner picked up the car. This review is the first we heard about any missing quarters.

GM
Guy M.
Stormville, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Guy said he would recommend this business for service.

Tim M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Tim said they've been good to him and his vehicle.

MV
Marie V.
Beacon, NY
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Marie said it was excellent. She is a long time customer.

VP
Vincent P.
Cold Spring, NY
Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Vincent said the owner of this business is dependable. If something is wrong, he will continue to work on it until it is right.

YS
Yonny S.
Fishkill, NY
Volkswagen Rabbit
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Yonny said they did a good job.

AA

Croton On Hudson, NY
Volvo S60
10/29/2018
Safe, reliable hands
Great freshen up, tune and overhaul of Volvo from plugs to wheels and all the systems inbetween.

Staff is super diligent about putting my car back on the road in safe, top condition for the long haul coming up. Couldn't ask for more reliable hands to be in.

Carol B.
Chappaqua, NY
Mercury Sable
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the service was good and she highly recommends this business to anyone.

DAVID P.
Dover Plains, NY
Jeep Liberty
10/16/2018
The comfortable surrounding and pleasant workers.
The vehicle tech came out and explained what he found was needed for my vehicle to perform correctly and my vehicle is running exceptionally due to the tech's knowledge and experience (thank you).

Jason C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
10/15/2018
AWESOME QUALITY WORK
JIMMY is a great hard working, honest man. He really knows his stuff. I trust his expertise he never overcharges for anything. I've been his customer for over 18 yrs. I don't know where to get my cars serviced when he retires.

FG
Frances G.
Wappingers Falls, NY
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Frances said the staff took care of the problem pretty hassle free.

John P.
Middletown, NY
Chevrolet Camaro
10/04/2018 Category: Service
John said he was happy with the service and that it was done in a timely manner.