ES
Daisy, OK
Ram 2500
06/05/2018
Ram 2500
Generally I would give 5 stars but this date customers that came in after we did were serviced before us. Our pickup mileage is recorded as zero when in actuality it was a little over 51000 Miles. Shop was busy and hectic it appeared that employees may have been a little stresssd with volume.
Jim J J., Manager from Jim's Tire & Brake responded on 06/06/2018

Mrs Stout thank you for taking time to let us know how we can do a better job we are sorry for the invoncinence and have corrected your invoice to show mileage , thank you for your business and we will strive to better our customer service in the future,

Barry M.
05/09/2018
Lie some more Jim...
Yes, the truck did arrive on a wrecker because the turbo on the 6.4 turbo diesel was not working. Your son Andrew took the truck down Highway 69 and blew the engine up! The truck ran when it arrived, it in fact was driven inside your shop after being taken off the wrecker. You are a liar and a thief!
Jim J J., Manager from Jim's Tire & Brake responded on 05/10/2018

This customer was a good customer actually left us several great reviews in the past, Then this 2008 f250 6.4 with 300000 miles gets towed in this customer has diagnosis the truck with bad turbos . Only reason this customer brought this to us was that he knew i would try to save him money know that we are not diesel motor mechanics he was looking for cheapest price , so truck gets towed to us one of our hands test drive truck and it try s to runaway, we contact customer tell them motor needs replaced no telling how long the customer drove this truck with bad turbos now this customer is calling liars and thiefs this is a bad situitation but by no means are we liars or thiefs never stole nothings from this customer, never took any money for this truck, we always went above and beyond to help this customer sorry this truck needed a motor, but just glad we didnt put turbos in because it would have still had a bad motor then it would have been my responablility learned a valuble lesson after this situation.

Barry M.
05/08/2018
Horrible! Liars and Thief's!
Jim's ruined the engine in my 2008 F250 6.4 Super Duty! They KNEW they did it and said "it's not my fault - sue me!" Don't ever bring anything here unless you're prepared to have it ruined!
Jim J J., Manager from Jim's Tire & Brake responded on 05/09/2018

This truck was towed to us we looked at truck our diagonist came to conclusion that motor was ruined no money was ever taken from customer so sorry you feel that way and Jims Tire in no way resonspible for this truck.

STEVE C.
04/20/2018
Walk-in Service Work
Excellent service. My vehicle was serviced in a timely manner even though there were quite a few customers waiting when the shop opened.

03/09/2018
They got me in and out in a reasonable time, when they were very busy. Thank-You Jim & Andrew.

NG
NATALIE G.
Buick Regal
02/18/2018
Good job!!
Always happy with the service!!

JIMMY S.
Haileyville, OK
Mercury Sable
02/09/2018
Front defroster not working windshield iced up
Once again the shop technician was able to pin point the problem right away.
there was a faulty Hvac door actuator.
Jim did not waste any time he had a new actuator setting on my car before the technician could get the old one out. I find they are always thinking ahead to save time on getting the repairs finished in shortest amount of time.
Another job well done thank you Jim’s Tire and Brake

ES
EILEEN S.
Mc Alester, OK
Oldsmobile Bravada
01/26/2018
Bravada
I am a returning customer which says it all because I’ve tried other service centers and never walked away satisfied as I do with Jim’s. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Downfall they are very busy and the wait is sometimes a little long.
Jim J J., Manager from Jim's Tire & Brake responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you for the review Mrs Stout and we appreictate your business and dont forget to bring your car in for the free tire rotation.

DA
DANNY A.
Wilburton, OK
Chevrolet Suburban
01/10/2018
Excellent!!
Amazing customer service, would recommend to all my friends and Family. Thank you
Jim J J., Manager from Jim's Tire & Brake responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you Mr Arbelo for your business. and you and your wifes miltary service.

JIMMY S.
Haileyville, OK
12/26/2017
Auto and truck service
I have found that this business has been completely honest with me on all repairs that were needed on my three vehicles I have had serviced by them.They stand behind all their work.
Jim J J., Manager from Jim's Tire & Brake responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you for your repeat business Mr Stewart.

12/14/2017
Owner's
Another good day at Jim's Tire & Brake. Good service at a good price.

11/10/2017
the owners
great service & a fair price.
Jim J J., Manager from Jim's Tire & Brake responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you for your business Mr and Mrs Banner.

WD
WILLIS OR BETTY D.
Mc Alester, OK
10/31/2017
Best Deal in Town
I have been a customer of Jim's for several years and over those years I have seen new tire businesses come and go. Some of the reason Jim's has been successful is he always gives his customers great service, great deals and has great people, all of these make for a very winning combination.

DON S.
Nissan JUKE
10/26/2017
Best price in town. Fast service
Wouldn't buy anywhere else

CP
CINDY P.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/23/2017
Fantastic!
Wonderful people and service! Will definitely return.

WS
WAYNE S.
Buick Enclave
09/10/2017
Got new tires.
will definitely let them take care of rotation on new tires.

MARSHALL P.
Chevrolet Uplander
08/28/2017
Transmission
As always Andrew and Jim, always look out for the customer and treat you right. great people.

NG
NATALIE G.
Buick Regal
08/17/2017
Oil Change
Always do a good job!

07/22/2017
the family that own the business
got me in & out

AJ
AFFAIRS J.
07/19/2017
Always great service
The customer service and the quality of the work is always excellent. I would definitely recommend them to others.