CHARLIE C.
04/10/2021
Professional
Was referred by a trusted friend and did not disappoint.

ROBERT S.
03/30/2021
Excellent customer support and service
I am very happy I took my vehicle to JMs Automotive. They performed all the necessary work I asked them for as well as pointed out other items that could go bad in the near future. Received regular updates on my vehicle. Chris and the team really care!

Richard C.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Richard said he takes his vehicles there, if it's sunny, he waits outside and if someone wants to go to a place where the employees know what they're doing, he suggested to go to this business.

MIKE C.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/23/2021
Professional, affordable, and Short wait time
I had to have my brakes inspected yesterday, and the rotors needed to be replaced, my oil also needed changing and my tires needed rotation. They did an awesome job, my car is running great, and I feel very comfortable about recommending them and I will return! They guarantee their work, and I feel at home here. On a previous visit the owner even loaned me a vehicle to use while my vehicle was being repaired.

KL
Kaley L.
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Kaley said they fixed what needed to be fixed. They were nice.

RACHEL H.
03/05/2021
Best in GV/Sahuarita Area
I am so glad that I found JMs Automotive from recommendations (many) on the NextDoor app! Excellent and trustworthy service.

CR
Chris R.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Chris said overall, the staff provide excellent service.

Sam S.
Dodge Sprinter
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Sam said they did everything she asked them to do in a timely manner.

KW
KATHY W.
Toyota Tundra
02/25/2021
Honest and friendly
Vehicle repair was taken and done right away at no charge due to a defective part that was installed last month. Took the time to show and explain the defect to me. It would be impossible to see this defect during installation. Totally the manufactures fault.
Very pleased that I have found JMS to do our vehicle services.

TG
TED G.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/24/2021
Honesty and integrity.
This business has treated me with great respect and have always taken care of my vehicle problems and works me in pretty fast.
I recommend them for any mechanical problem you have.

KR
Kevin R.
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said they were really polite. They kept him up to date. Their pricing was great.

TT
Timothy T.
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Timothy said the business did what needed to be done and what was expected at a reasonable price.

BD
Blake D.
GMC Yukon
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Blake said the business provided great service.

BT
Brian T.
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Brian said they helped him out and they were honest.

PH
PATTI H.
01/16/2021
Genuine caring, knowledgeable folks.
Each time we use JM, the service is great and they stand behind the work.