Janet F.
We love you guys!

Kathryn S.
05/29/2019
Do Not Go There
Took my car there for a simple diagnostic test. Tony reprogrammed many things to test. When I got car back automatic window switch did not work. He admitted his reprogramming testing did it. Took it back twice to try to fix. Without car 4 more days. He said “sometimes these things happen” & I must take to dealership at MY COST to fix! He did it. They should pay to fix & reprogram it. If they didn’t have the tools to return the car in the original condition they shouldn’t have taken the job! Mickey mouse shop that doesn’t know what it is doing!

Cynthia B.
03/15/2019
JM’s, hometown gem
Been going here for several years and have never disappointed. JM’s provides knowledgeable, honest, fair priced service. I know I can trust them.

C B.
Salem, OR
02/06/2019
Honest and Friendly
Very friendly. Direct and honest service, which can be hard to find in automotive repair. Sent my mother here not expecting much and came away pleasantly surprised. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

Joseph T.
01/14/2019
Experts at automotive repair.
JM's is the most honest automotive service center I have ever known. Not only will you receive top notch mechanical maintenance but also the attention to detail and a friendly staff. Get your vehicle serviced right the first time and knowing that your vehicle is safe to drive is the most important thing for your family.

GS
Georgine S.
Albuquerque, NM
11/21/2018
My Hero's
CV joint gave way on trip from Albuquerque to Green Valley. Arrived on a Friday night. Called several places and JM was the only one responded. Fixed my car in 3 hours and save my you know what. Tony was great! Wonderful, thoughtful service.

Karen S.
Rosemead, CA
10/07/2018
Service beyond Expectations
While on Vacation in AZ, my 2008 Honda Accord experienced an engine misfire and took it to a Honda dealership, where I got an enormous estimate. Eric at JM Auto was helpful since I was distraught at their proposal. He didn’t know me but spoke to the service guy at great length and as a result they redid the quote. I appreciate Eric for he took the time to comfort me and assist me when I was so far from home. He went above and beyond!

CL
Charles L.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the business was very up front with him and answered all his questions. They did exactly what they said they would do.

Mark D.
Lincoln MKT
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he would recommend this business for service

Robert M.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business did what they said they were going to do. The business recharged the air conditioning unit in his recreational vehicle.

Dave M.
Arizona
Nissan Frontier
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business is easy to deal with. They are friendly and get the work done right.

KL
KRISTIE L.
07/17/2018
Great Customer Service
Took my car in randomly to this place as it is next door to the dog groomer that I frequent. My car had a banging noise and they fixed it. The front desk manager-Eric was very kind and drove me home and picked me up he even moved a diesel dually that needed moving off of the dirt for me as it is too big for me to move on my own. I will go to this place for all my automotive needs in the future and highly recommend them for honestly and professionalism.

Michael C.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff are very pleasant, they do good work. He's very happy with them, and is a satisfied customer.

Judy D.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Judy said she would rather take her vehicle to this facility than anywhere else. The staff was courteous and a lot of fun to talk to while she waited. The overall service repairs were great.

BILL B.