TT
THOMAS T.
INFINITI M35
09/21/2020
quality workmanship and affordable
They have been assisted my Dad With car and as a family mechanic the last 35 years or so. Affordable and friendly.

Chrysler LHS
09/17/2020
Excellent shop, fast turnaround times, and a great crew.
Unfortunately we all have those times when our vehicles let us down. These folks can turn a bad day into a good day better than most.

SG
SCOTT G.
Tustin, CA
09/11/2020
Excellent service.
My 2004 BMW went into "limp mode" as Frank described it, when an internal system part created an error message in the car's computer. They took case of me quickly and gave expert advice on what needed to be done, at a very fair rate. Highly recommend.

Lucy M.
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Lucy said that they're informative and got back to her quickly with a price. They're kind and they take good care of her. They have an outstanding crew.

Joe P.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the staff are fast, reliable and have good price.

SAM S.
Cadillac Eldorado
08/31/2020
Joe and Mike’s
We having taken all our cars to be serviced for over fifty years to Joe and a Mike’s . When we have our cars serviced, we have full confidence that they will run properly. All the staff are professionals and can be trusted to do the best work .
Sam Sardisco

EB
Enrique B.
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Enrique said they did good

Ford Expedition
08/21/2020
Excellent customer service
Always friendly and family like atmosphere. Prices are good

WS
William S.
GMC Sonoma
08/21/2020 Category: Service
William said overall he likes them but a few problems with leaks not fixed.

GR
GLENN R.
Kia Forte
08/15/2020
Great experience
This is my first time at this shop and I had a great experience. I was greeted by a professional, polite, and knowledgeable staff. The work on my car was done on time and at a competitive price. I have found a new shop that does great work. Thanks so much to Joe and Mike's.

PL
PAT L.
GMC Yukon XL
08/09/2020
I can come in without an appointment, and Frank always makes time for me.
I've had all my cars serviced by Frank at Joe and Mike.
I recently had my 2004 Yukon serviced there, and I had to go back in person to let Frank and his staff know, it hasn't run this good in years!
Frank listens and truly cares about your car needs, and especially about the budget you have to work with.

John B.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
Chevrolet Volt
08/07/2020 Category: Service
John said Joe and Mike are excellent, the best.

SE
Simone E.
Ford Edge
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Simone said the business was great, professional, and efficient. She said the business did the job quickly and they were very kind.

VF
VINCE F.
Cadillac CTS
07/31/2020
Very knowledgeable, honest, and hardworking staff. Frank was great and fixed all issues with my car properly and quickly. Reasonably priced.

MK
MARGARET K.
07/29/2020
The Best Place in Town
knowledgeable, efficient, fair...I don't have enough words of praise for this service center. they have kept my cars running for 50 years.