Latest Review over 6 years ago

Long Beach, CA
10/26/2011
Service done on 10-20-2011
Attn.: Frank or Kelly
I'll give you a rating when I have the work completed on my car; but I must add that my front end brakes are working very good. Also, I'll let you know on Thursday (Oct. 27) morning if I'll be bringing in my car on Friday (Oct. 28), or on Monday (10-31) for service to be done on the steering gear box. I also plan to bring in my car sometime around Nov. 11 for the struts. Meanwhile, I'm checking to see what my warranty with CarMax will cover. I think my 2006 Saturn is an Ion 2.4; not a 3. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you.

JUAN A.

SARA J.
CA
07/12/2011
1996 Repairs Dodge Intrepid - Sara Jones
As always, Frank, we do appreciate the excellent workmanship that you provide our old jalopy. It is always a pleasure to see your welcoming smile, and your friendly staff. In particular, I wish to thank you for taking care of our fender, and for the wonderful discount. Robert and I appreciate all that you do to make our experience an easy one at your shop. Sincerely yours, Sara Jones (PS: our apartment # is 132)