OK
OMAR K.
Saturn VUE
08/03/2021
The Best Experience in a Lifetime of garage horror.
Everything from the front office to the ultimate delivery of the car is amazingly special -- knowledgeable diagnosis on a high level, an accurate projection of the cost of work, each mechanic a specialist in the specific department (engine, transmission, undercarriage, alignment, etc. and to receive the car completely detailed, washed vacuumed, etc. is generous! I'm very grateful I discovered such a high level of integrity in a busyness that is notorious for hustling...at the end a computerized and DETAILED invoice. Great communication before and during their process, and at the end, a very useful website to stay in touch. EXTRA-ordinary.

PM
PETER M.
Buick Enclave
08/03/2021
wiper motor and linkage repair
Non operating wiper problem diagnosed promptly, parts ordered and peplaced quickly. Insurance claim processed smoothly. I prefer this shop over all other local shop for auto repairs.

STEPHEN W.
Honda Crosstour
Outstanding
Excellent Choice

PS
PAUL S.
Toyota T100
08/02/2021
They really care one customer at a time
Very good customer care and honest

PM
PATRICIA M.
07/30/2021
Great customer inter actio excellant work
Great customer interaction Excellant work Fast hrlp

PF
PAUL F.
Volvo V70
07/30/2021
Joe & Mikes Auto
I have used these guys for a long time, I have a history of older cars, and they have kept them running in good shape for a reasonable price. A gem in the neighborhood.

CARRIE C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/28/2021
I had a great experience servicing my mother’s car!
The car was checked from top to bottom and all issues were addressed and resolved.
Friendly and courteous staff.
Fair and honest pricing.

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
07/23/2021
customer service
Great service !

KATE M.
Chrysler Crossfire
07/20/2021
Very trustworthy and great service!!
I’ve been going to Joe & Mike’s for over 10 years, having several vehicles serviced. They’ve taken great care of my vehicles and I fully trust their assessment. The service is great , with a friendly & caring team!

RT
RITA T.
07/16/2021
5 star rating!
Excellent service. Realistic cost. Joe and Mike's remains a family service in their new digs!

DAVE S.
GMC Canyon
07/15/2021
Professional Friendly Service
Great service at a fair price. I keep coming back because I have great trust in them and the service they deliver.

KV
KEVIN V.
07/14/2021
Great Customer Service!
I brought my car in for a 100K mile tune up and they were very informative on what would be done. They called me during the maintenance to let me know the progress and to give me a quote on what to expect for costs. The entire staff was friendly and helpful.

NC
NORMAN C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/13/2021
Joe and Mike’s service
Great service as fast as they could very thorough and pricing was as expected!!Evan did a great job for me.many thanks!!

DJ
DENA J.
Acura RDX
07/10/2021
I love Joe and Mike’s. They have great service and reasonable/fair prices and very honest. Wish they were still open on Saturdays but…..

SP
STEPHANIE P.
Pontiac Aztek
07/08/2021
Best Automotive shop in Pedro
I have been taking my cars to Jo & Mike's for over 12 years. Always been taken care of and they guarantee all work. I appreciate all the care you have given my cars over the years 😁