TONY S.
HUMMER H3
01/16/2021
Always awesome!
These guys at Joe & Mike’s have treated us great with every vehicle we have brought to them. They are fairly priced, they do good work, and they are local. We definitely recommend them.

HM
HOWARD M.
Ford Flex
ALWAYS TOP NOTCH
We have been bringing our cars here for years and without fail, every oil change, every tune up, every repair big or small have been met with a professional, knowledgeable approach. Zero complaints regarding service and the customer service provided by the entire staff is beyond reproach. You cannot go wrong here.

Ford Econoline Wagon
the old van
yep its gettin a little long in the tooth and slowly wearing out and Joe&Mikes have served me well there close and the price is great would recommend them to everybody stay safe God Bless

NK
NIKOL K.
01/13/2021
Best Mechanic Experience in Years!
All individuals of this establishment are helpful, go above and beyond involving themselves to assure clear communication and customer service is too notch. Along with honesty, integrity, morally solid business ethics and comfortable interaction, problem solving and solutions.

I highly recommend these individuals and this shop for an amazingly efficient mechanic shop experience.

Best Reliable And Honest Auto Repair
If your looking for an auto repair service that is not only honest and reliable but performs excellent work with responsive and friendly communication, this is the shop! Thank you for the excellent service!

AT
ANGELA T.
01/09/2021
Piece of mind
Tanks to my friend Estee I Finally found a shop that is very reliable, honest and professional. Tank you Joe & Mike for accommodating me when needed.

STEVE S.
01/07/2021
Personal care and professionalism
Service is very efficient . I get timely call backs.

BMW 740iL
01/07/2021
Good service. Very nice people
Will always give you a ride back home and also pick you up

01/01/2021
excellent costumer service
I needed a new brakes as recommended took my car here they inspected my car and in few hours they put new brakes and matched price from the other quote that I have received. Excellent costumer service will be coming back for my maintenance service!!! Thank you

01/01/2021
Full check, oil change.
reliable, work delivered on time as promised.

PV
PATRICIA V.
12/31/2020
Great Mechanic in San Pedro
This business is great! I always receive great service and I know my car will be fixed properly and no worries of being over charged. Honest and reliable. I would recommend Joe and Mike's to anybody!

RALPH G.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
GMC Acadia
12/31/2020
Best customer service.
Always helpful, courteous, efficient and excellent maintenance care of my car.

Shaun M.
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Shaun said it was a very friendly experience. They told him the information he needed. They worked with him on what he needed. It was good service.

MELLISA S.
Volvo V70
12/18/2020
Happy 😊
My 2010 volvo v70 with 92,000 miles went in for power steering pump out.
The mechanic found that my water pump was going out so they replaced it.
So now my car is like new again. 🥰

DJ
DENA J.
Acura RDX
12/15/2020
Tune up
Joe and Mikes has the best service around and great prices! They are quick and most importantly honest. They do great workand don’t try to rip you off. They let you know when something might be coming up for your car( like tires, brakes, etc) I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else and I tecommend them highly.