AK
ANNE K.
Cadillac Escalade
12/05/2019
Perfect place to have your car repaired
Frank and staff are always very accommodating and welcoming. They explain what needs to be do to correct the problem and give you an estimate. They always have my car repaired ahead of schedule, which is nice since I have to rent a car. They are very honest and don't try to oversell you, especially if you are a woman. Frank always tells me what needs to be done now and what we need to watch. I highly recommend this business.

GC
GINA C.
Honda Element
12/05/2019
Honest People
Thankful for this place! Honest and always helpful. So blessed for the warranty work that covered everything done on my vehicle! I highly recommend this place for ALL your automotive needs. Thanks again!

TC
TONI C.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/02/2019
Very good service my car was serviced properly
Like the honestly and the respect they conduct their business and my car was ready as was promised

11/18/2019
Full check, oil change.
Quick, thorough, ready when promised. appointment was a good idea.

JERRY G.
GMC Envoy XL
11/12/2019
The service is professional and is most trustworthy. Trust and honesty are noted on each visit.

VS
Victor S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Victor said he's known these guys since high school, and they do excellent service.

JN
JAMIE N.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/08/2019
Feel like Family at Joe and Mikes
I trust their diagnosis
They don't overcharge, and will send you somewhere else if they know you can get a better price
If you live close, they will give you a ride home
Great place! You will not be disappointed

HD
Henry D.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the service was really good, fast and economical.

KF
KAREN F.
10/25/2019
Repair
Friendly people and Great service. Will call before doing any work so you can say yes or no. Love them.

AL
Armando L.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Armando said the staff provided good service in a timely manner.

SP
SERENA P.
Buick LeSabre
10/23/2019
Thank you!
I have been a client of Joe and Mike's for more than 15 years! I have a GM car that I love with 84,505 original miles that has been serviced by Frank and his team. The transmission was slipping and I had to decide if I wanted a newer car or replace the transmission. Between Frank and my 91 year old father giving me information, I decided to replace the transmission. My Buick drives better than ever and I have a 3 year warranty on the transmission! Thank you!

AG
AMANDA G.
Ford Expedition
10/19/2019
Honest, Friendly & Quick turnaround
I purchased a vehicle off craigslist and immediately began having issues. I was referred to Joe & Mikes by a neighbor and from my first time walking in I was greeted by friendly staff and told they would be in touch once they diagnosed the issues. Knowing that I just bought it, they did a complete 25pt inspection and called out any and all issues or things they recommended to ensure the vehicle ran good and was safe for my family. They found the issue, fixed it and within 48 hours I had my car back. Pricing was very reasonable and I was made aware of all charges before any work was done. I will definitely be a returning customer.

RF

NORMAN A.
Ford Expedition
10/03/2019
Quick and efficient
Service was good, and a quick turn-around. No hassles.

MICHAEL D.
09/27/2019
My 1999 Explorer Sport
Awesome business. Very professional and friendly staff. Would not take my car anywhere else.

David G.
Carmichael, CA
09/25/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was good.

MATT H.
Dodge Dart
09/24/2019
Awesome!
Robert was fair and honest, and even charged me less than I had originally agreed to.
Every time I've been to Joe & Mike's, the entire staff is professional and friendly.
I would recommend them to work on your car or to rent a truck.

Michael B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business has always taken care of his vehicle's and its a good place.

CF
CATHERINE F.
Long Beach, CA
10/26/2011
Service done on 10-20-2011
Attn.: Frank or Kelly
I'll give you a rating when I have the work completed on my car; but I must add that my front end brakes are working very good. Also, I'll let you know on Thursday (Oct. 27) morning if I'll be bringing in my car on Friday (Oct. 28), or on Monday (10-31) for service to be done on the steering gear box. I also plan to bring in my car sometime around Nov. 11 for the struts. Meanwhile, I'm checking to see what my warranty with CarMax will cover. I think my 2006 Saturn is an Ion 2.4; not a 3. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you.

JUAN A.