Overall Rating 4.6756773/5Overall Rating 4.6756773/5Overall Rating 4.6756773/5Overall Rating 4.6756773/5rating 4.6756773
Overall Rating 1.78378/5rating 1.78378rating 1.78378rating 1.78378rating 1.78378

IO

LJ
Linda J.
Jackson, WI
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Shelly gave great customer service.
It was time for me to purchase 4 new tires for my Elantra, the tires I wanted were not in stock. Shelly made several phone calls to me to reschedule my service appointment. I also had new brakes and rotors installed and the staff is always friendly and accommodating. It's always a pleasure doing business with you. Great job as always.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Jean K.
Franklin, WI
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding as always
Every time I go to Amato for service I am pleased. They are thorough, pleasant and prompt. I have no complaints.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Debra H.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Good, easy and fast service. Plus the employees are compentent.
Good, easy and fast service. Plus the employees are competent and friendly.

AE
Alan E.
Grafton, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great service but...
The service and staff were great, however the computer was 'down' so despite having a Service Plan for Oil changes, Tire Rotation, etc., we still needed to pay for something that was already covered. :/

Anonymous avatar
Menomonee Falls, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Pretty good but not the best
I called to see if my part that was ordered came in, they told me they would give me a call on Monday, so it's Friday, and I called in the early morning. The guy that answered said it was in, and I asked what time available? He said anytime is fine. I said ok.
Why didn't they follow up with me before I called them? The service advisor who I dealt with said the guy on the phone who you talked to should of made you an appt. so they got me in but also pushed the customers that had appts. back a half hour to an hour.
Not professionally handled. Check other dealerships and that won't happen.

Sheliah S.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service rep’s, getting job done
Good
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

AD
Alyssa D.
Horrible
Absolutely horrible. 2017 Hyundai Elantra engine shaking. Take it in replace the spark plugs and i asked to have trim fixed and it was forgoten after i was rushed off the phone when trying to remind them. 2nd time taking it in because engine shaking again and they said possibly faulty plugs or werent in tight enough, pick it up and my car was not washed there was no gas, there was takeout garbage left in my car from the service person, protective plastic that was supposed to be used was still folded in the passenger seat with floor paper still down. My car then had the same issue again so i had to take it in again! This time they had my car 2 weeks. I had been dealing with service manager this whole time so i thought i was in good hands just for him to stop responding for 4 days so i had no idea what was going on. I had to go to a sales manager for anything to get done. I finally got it back and i felt like they were treatmind me like i was some huge complainer? This cost me at least $3000 since my car is most of my income. And to top it off the day before i picked it up a large part that was left in my car i had asked to be thrown out the last 2 times and i pick it up and guess whats in my trunk?! If the service manager cant do his job than i dont know who can. I have honestly never written a review but this experience was so horrible. Will NEVER return.
David L. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

I apologize for what happened, Hopefully all is taken care of front he last time we talked.

AD
Aimee D.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Always Great
Even though it's a bit out of my way, the service here is so much better than I've received anywhere else that it makes the drive totally worth it. On top of that, it's easy to get in and out of, they do good work, and charge a fair price. What more could I ask for?

Joseph B.
Hartford, WI
John Amato
Service was great - as normal. Very friendly people to work with.

Darlene W.
Very friendly
Everyone is always very friendly and helpful!

Michael B.

Cheryl R.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Always Very Nice
I appreciate the one stop shopping. I was able to rent a car and return it at the same location of the servicing of my car.

ST
Shirley T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Service department were very knowledgeable, Courtsey,
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

PK
Paula K.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Thorough
Always conscientious about the car and how it is performing, extremely helpful whenever there are complications with schedules and transportation and very courteous.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Michelle S.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Warranty service
Warranty matters. Saved money and the service was fast.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Richard B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Always great work and very friendly and accommodating.
Always great work and very friendly and accommodating.
David L. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

I appreciate the feed back, Thanks! see you next time.

PM
Phillip M.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2018 Category: Service
My experience
Unhappy
David L. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

I am sorry for the miscommunication, will be in contact soon!

Anonymous avatar
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication. Problem not fixed.
Too busy not enough staff. Problem not fixed.
David L. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

I apologize, Will be in contact soon. Thanks!