2086 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5rating 4.5714286
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

Bobby S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Kindness
Very polite and courteous.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Roger S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
The People.
Very knowledgeable of service needed, helpful, and done on time as promised.

Meta G.
Always great service

PK
Paula K.
Great service team!
Every occasion we have to come in for service we are treated very courteously and given prompt and honest assistance. I always leave feeling well taken care of and confident.

Mequon, WI
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Speedy service
Always happy to apply coupons. Friendly people
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Delores W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/22/2018 Category: Service
The quick and timely service that is given upon arrival
John Amato Hyundai is a very good place to purchase a car and the service is great!!!
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

JJ
Jacqueline J.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service/communication
My Service Consultant, Daniel Davis, was professional, courteous and efficient. He got straight to the point and told me exactly what could be fixed that day, and what required further review by an expert that wasn’t available that particular day. He also apologized several times for the slight inconvenience. I find that I am always a happy customer when I leave there, as I feel they are honest and only perform work that is truly needed. I would never go any other place for my auto service needs.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

DT
Donald T.
Pewaukee, WI
2016 Hyundai Equus
09/20/2018 Category: Service
With the understanding, no one is perfect, these people try to be as close to perfect as possible.
I am very happy and have always been with the service department here!
Thank you very much!
Don
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Marjorie C.
Mequon, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/19/2018 Category: Service
always good experience!
Customers are treated well . Knowledgable professionals!!
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

IM
Ivana M.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled appointment. Was serviced on time. Estimated time right on. Check in clerk professional. Very satisfied.

Jackson M.
Port Washington, WI
2012 Hyundai Equus
shelly in service
Each company has people that make the difference. I your case its Shelly, she is best I have had the pleasure of working with.

Ashley S.
Dave Lopez is the best
Once again Dave went over and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of and correct. I have the upmost confidence in Dave and how he handles the service dept. Dave is the only reason I would consider buying another vehicle from Amato or trading my current car in. I know when he is handling my service/care claim; I have nothing to worry about and I appreciate that.

Colleen S.
West Bend, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Service on my Hyundia
I always have a good experience when I have my vehicle serviced.
Everyone is very courteous and helpful.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Sorry
I sat in the garage upon pulling in for 30mins before anybody even came to see what services I needed done. I had to actually get someone attention and ask and he then told me that he couldn’t help me because he had to much other stuff going on. And I had to wait until someone else was free. A mechanic then came from the back working on cars to Assistant me.
David L. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

I apologize, this should not have happened. please get in touch with me and we can work this out.

Jannie L.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Service is very good
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Grafton, WI
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Profisonally
I was treated very profisonally..
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

WS
William S.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick and great .
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

SG
Sarita G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
good and friendly customer service.
The only comment I have is, if you open for business at 7 or whatever time, there should already be cold water and other beverages in the refrigerator and coffee and popcorn made. That would be an added bonus to your customer service!
Just an suggestions.

And if the customer is the only one sitting in the waiting room, why can't the channel be changed?
Just a question.

Bianca S.
Customer service
Great Customer service

TN
Tom N.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Warranty body work was approved after service manager took pictures and sent to Hyundai.
My drivers door bottom (corners) seams were not sealed correctly from the factory. All other doors were good.
Amato body shop did excellent job sealing the seams and re-painting to factory like finish.
David L. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks Tom. I appreciate the positive feedback!