Overall Rating 4.6170247/5Overall Rating 4.6170247/5Overall Rating 4.6170247/5Overall Rating 4.6170247/5rating 4.6170247
Overall Rating 1.89362/5rating 1.89362rating 1.89362rating 1.89362rating 1.89362

PZ
Paul Z.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Maintanece
Great as usual!

BL
Brian L.
Very satisfied customer.
I've found Amato Hyundai's service staff to be pleasant and they do a great job helping keep my vehicle running smoothly. Thanks again.

KP
Kathy P.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
unwarranted repairs
They did my recall fine and my oil change was great. But then they came out and told me I needed new back brakes and my tires were marked in the yellow category. I know this is false because last I was told my brakes pads were bad. So when we went home we pulled it apart. What they forgot to mention was my rear rotor on the passengers side was locked up and looked May 1st. So I don't think they could of worn that fast. And my tires were replaced last spring. So they wanted to fix things that weren't broke. But in your defense your not the only dealer who does that. the dealer here in town told me last year my swag bar on the passengers side was broken and I needed it fixed. We went our and bought new ones, but when we jacked up the car on both sides, there was nothing broken.

WC
Wilhelmina C.
Excellent customer service
Everyone was extremely nice and service was wonderful and fast.

NS
Nanette S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/21/2019 Category: Service
great service always.
the staff is always so friendly and sincere. I always feel so comfortable there.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 07/21/2019

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Not to happy
Not a happy customer will be going to trade my car in at another dealer very soon

SG
Sarita G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff most of the time. Convenient location.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

TD
Thomas D.
Germantown, WI
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Amoto
Great service people who quickly serviced the car
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Marjorie C.
Mequon, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service work
Excellent service! Greg was very good and took time to explain everything to me.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

07/17/2019 Category: Service

AT
Alma T.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
The time frame was exactly what they told me.
The employees were very polite, friendly and professional.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Nice and friendly workers
Their work is fast and efficient, will be back for all my car care needs

New Berlin, WI
Great
Fast and friendly

WN
Wanda N.
Brown Deer, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer Service Personell:
Upon pulling into the service garage to have my tire replaced on my Leased Hyundai Santa Fe suv, I was greeting, with a "Hello" and letting me know that they would be right with me. I appreciate this greeting. Often ALOT of places will see a customer walking up and will not give any recognition that they are even present.

While explaining why I was there, the customer service personell, was very informative. I really appreciate being educated on what was going to be done. After my vehicle was taken into the garage to be service, I was then shown where the waiting area was and told to help myself with beverage or popcorn.

Staff
The staff is very friendly

HL
Hector L.
Great and fast service

PG
Patricia G.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/16/2019 Category: Service
good but could be better
please read my comments regarding the customer lounge under that section.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, advisor told what I needed for my vehicle. Ensured me that I was in great hands. Vehicle runs great.

Redona W.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Car Wash
Normally when I have my car serviced, a car wash is done, but not this time. Overall, everything and everyone was excellent!
Thank you!!