Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MK
Mark K.
Chevrolet Cruze
Another great experience
Another great experience! Great staff! They are they reason why I would never take any of my family’s vehicles anywhere else.

SK
Seth K.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Weissman Auto
Friendly and honest people who do great work and a fair price. Would highly recommend and do recommend to anyone that needs anything auto related

VR
Valorie R.
Honda Civic Cpe
Easy access
Very friendly and accommodating people. Got my car up and running in a timely manner

Larry M.
Milwaukee, WI
Happy customer
Once again I am happy with the service provided at Wiessmans.

CG
Crystal G.
Jackson, WI
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Crystal said she has always been very happy with them for being honest fair priced and easy to work with.

Kris S.

MK
Mike K.
Rubicon, WI
10/11/2019
Great Service by great people.
At Weissman they treat everyone like family/friends. Been going to Weissman for over 20 years and enjoy the service and friendship that I get when I take our company and family vehicles there. Top quality service and parts and they take extra care of you and your vehicles. Thank you Weisman!!!!!!!!!!

JY
Jim Y.
10/10/2019
Knowledgeable personable employees
2006 Ford Escape with 260000 miles. W.A.....They keep it running!

Joe S.
10/10/2019
Knowledge
They fix the problems the first time and also treat you like family, best place for car repair I have ever been to.

HS
Hope S.
Jackson, WI
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/08/2019
Karen is the owner is,super friendly easy to talk to and the mechanics are too. Up front and honest about your repairs. But they go over and beyond. Karen had one of her son's give me a ride to work when I dropped my car off in the morning. Made it less stressful to get a ride. They are the best

David G.
10/05/2019
Good job on my Jeep fast service
Good job on my Jeep Weissman is there asking me to they want to know how their service was and I say excellent they got me on the road quickly

GH
Glenn H.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/03/2019
Flat tire repair
The team at Weissman was very professional & repaired my flat tire on the spot. I have always had great service & pricing there! Thank you!

Jeff K.
Menomonee Falls, WI
10/02/2019
Great people
Always pleasant friendly and knowledgeable .

HD
Helga D.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Helga said the technician gave an estimate and that was correct. She liked them and appreciated that.

Todd M.
Buick Envision
09/26/2019
Service Appointment
As always, I received quick, friendly service. I trust Weissman's for all my car service and repairs.

BR
Becky R.
Richfield, WI
Mercedes-Benz ML500
09/26/2019
Clean. Competent technicians. Quick repair
Weissman Auto has expanded their facilities. They have excellent technicians and courteous service

CL
Ciera L.
Wisconsin
Nissan Rogue
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Ciera said that the staff were quick and efficient. She stated that the staff dropped her off at work and even picked her up from work.

JO
Janna O.
Richfield, WI
Honda Civic Si
Always quality treatment
I always choose Weissman from a simple oil changes to complex issues with my car. I have been a customer for over 18 years and will not go anywhere else. Everyone is treated well by all the employees and all questions are answered in a respectful manner. They never try to sell you things you do not need. They will let you know things they have noticed - tire wear, brakes, etc., but do not push you to get them done right away if not a hazard.

Mike S.
Ford Police Interceptor
Diesel pros
Sep 25 went to Weissman Auto Repair, Ford F350 oil change and fuel filters change at 88064 miles. I met friendly experts, now I see them as trusted and reliable. I feel I paid a fair price for the service I got. I would get my truck serviced here again.

SG
Sue G.
Subaru Legacy
Great job
I come here because I trust you!