Mike G.
Trustworthy

NW
Nancy W.
Very accommodating
I needed brake light bulbs changed and had planned to do it myself. I watched a Utube video and was unsure which bulbs needed changing. I lost my nerve and called Karen. She had an appointment for me in 90 mins. Very much appreciated the quick service.

AW
Ashley W.
Ford Edge
Fair and Friendly
I've been taking my vehicles to Weissman for 6 years and I don't plan on taking them anywhere else. All the staff are super friendly and provide the best service!

MI
Mark I.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Great Experience
They did the work on my truck that they said they would do, when they said they would do it and for how much they said it would cost…what else could you want. Very pleased and will be back👍

07/16/2021
Car repair and maintenance
Great customer service, timely repairs, trustworthy mechanics. I always choose to support local business and would recommend them to anyone looking to do the same.

Donald S.
Menomonee Falls, WI
07/15/2021
Did a good job
They always do good work

Stan M.
Honda Ridgeline
Honest service
Friendly and clean. Able to talk directly to mechanic if need to.

Jon P.
Acura TL
Great consistent service
Long time customer- always treat you right!

Chevrolet Suburban
07/13/2021
Treated like family
Always welcomed with a smile.

BC
Bill C.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
07/13/2021
Great Service!
I always feel like I am being treated fairly and honestly here. Been coming here for years and keep coming back, even after moving away from Germantown!

Mark P.
07/12/2021
Honest
Always thorough and very knowledgable. This is a place I can trust...

SR
Steve R.
Resolved
Ryan promptly addressed the concern. He explained that after he was able to properly diagnose the issue when we dropped the car off a second time that he did now need to change his original recommendation. Instead of putting our working alternator back in, Ryan recommend keeping the new alternator in place.

07/09/2021
Should have been an inexpensive fix...
Not happy I had to pay $500 for an alternator that I did not need and that did not fix the problem. (Plus with 177k looking to replace it soon) Said he would take the new one out but then didn’t. Since he said he didn’t know what to troubleshoot next I researched the issue to hopefully get my care back quickly (possible EB2 fix that located the problem). Ultimately it would have ended up being a very inexpensive fix if I didn’t have to pay to replace a perfectly good alternator.
Rick W. from Weissman Automotive responded on 07/09/2021

Ryan the shop manager, Spoke with Sherrill (Steve's Wife) who made the review and explained to her the scenario a little more in depth and also told her that Steve approved Ryan to leave the new alternator in the vehicle at a discounted price as well as we did not charge for the wiring repair that was required. After a very nice conversation between Ryan and Sherrill, she was very understanding why the neccesary repairs were done and completed with approval and that she was willing to rescore her initial review for us. Thank you again for your business Retlick's!

John T.
Milwaukee, WI
Lexus ES 350
07/08/2021
Great place
The lady at the desk always remembers me and makes sure I am well taken care of. She is the face of the business and does a great job. What a pleasure to do business with you all. Thanks. Jon toubus.

DA
Darren A.
Sussex, WI
Dodge Dakota
07/08/2021
Another satisfied visit
Emissions and brakes done a day early! Great work and pricing. Great people and service time and again - thanks!

Ryan M.
07/07/2021
Very Happy
Did what they said they would do in the time frame given. Communication was top notch and there was no attempt to sell me something I didn't need. I do most of my own work on my vehicles so I know my stuff. Due to there honest straight forward approach they will be my garage of choice from this point on.