Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

GT
Gary T.
Volkswagen Routan
11/16/2018
Over the top service, always!

GB
Gail B.
11/15/2018
2002
Work done quick with best pricing

GW
Grace W.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Grace said the service was very good. The work was done on time. The service was pleasant.

John M.
Jackson, WI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/13/2018
Friendly, thorough, competent
I am always received with a friendly greeting, they are very thorough in asking what my issues are and each is addressed before the car is returned. I've never had a problem that they couldn't fix.

Justin D.
11/13/2018
Best in quality and speed in the area
Friendly accommodating timely and best quality work in the area. Couldn’t ask anymore from them.

Mazda B3000
Honest friendly service
Convenience and honesty and friendly service. Very accommodating.

Larry M.
Buick Century
Trustworthy and friendly
I have been bringing my vehicles to Wiesmanns for many years and am very satisfied with everything they've done for me.

QH
Quentin H.
Best in Town
Our friends at Weissman were ready when I arrived, got me out promptly, and, as always, are the most friendly people in Germantown. Even surprised me with a Veteran's Day bonus!

Richfield, WI
11/10/2018
Auto service
Service is great

Diane H.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Diane said the employees did a great job and there were no problems.

Diann S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Diann said they were efficient, friendly and they told her what needed to be done and they fixed the problem right away.

Michelle D.
Mazda CX-5
11/06/2018
Family run perfection
The family of Weismann Automotive delivers - Knowledgeable, informative, kind, accessible and reasonable.

AW
Adam W.
Nissan Maxima
11/05/2018
They treat you and your vehicle with respect. Get a great price on parts, and get the repair done right the first time. Would recommend moat definitely, great people!

GD
Gordy D.
Chevrolet HHR
10_30 visit
Great FAST service as usual.thanks

Judy M.
Lexus ES 350
Friendly
Top notch in my book. Thank you Weissman for great and honest service. Highly recommend

Ford Edge
Excellent, Quality, Professional Service
Always Greeted with a smile and Given an Explanation of the Service needed with a Cost estimate upfront! Always Timely and Professional! As a single female, I trust them with my vehicle and any service that is needed. I am grateful my friend in Germantown recommended Weissman Auto to me.

SR
Sherry R.
11/02/2018
We’ve been taking our vehicles to Weissman’s for several years and are always pleased with their high level of service and care. They are very reasonable in their pricing and we trust them with our vehicles. They are always honest and willing to explain any service needs.

Cheryl M.
Pontiac Vibe
11/02/2018
Great service at a fair price. Even thou they are a little far from our house, we bring my car here because I know it will be done right.

NR
Nadine R.
Buick LaCrosse
10/31/2018
The people
I started coming years ago when my boss told me about your place. He said that you weren't the cheapest place in town, but you are honest. That is very important to me.
And everyone there is a lot of fun!

John F.
10/27/2018
FNtastic service as always!!!!
Entire team at Weissman is fantastic. Very friendly and fair and wants to make sure your safe. No reason to take your cars anywhere else for service.

Thanks Rick and team!!!!!!