AF
Ann F.
06/03/2020
Great auto service shop
Excellent customer service! Knowledgeable staff. Ryan answered all my questions and didn't try to sell services I didn't need.

EV
Ed V.
06/01/2020
Another Terrific Experience
Weissman's continues to support our repair needs whenever we need it. We are getting close to being a 20 year customer, and have never had a bad experience! The latest was a brake system issue. Weissman's was able to diagnose and fix the problem.

Matthew H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/01/2020
Tire Repair
Super fast and friendly service, wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else!

Jim B.
West Bend, WI
Volvo S80
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the employees at this place are wonderful, wonderful people. They are very, very thorough, honest and fair. They don't take advantage of him like another place has. They are a delight to work with and they are just awesome.

Ryan M.
Scion FR-S
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said he knows the technicians very well, they allow for after market parts to be installed and they actually know what they are doing.

Mike L.
Hyundai Accent
05/26/2020
Gets the job done in a timely fashion.
Every time I have had to bring in a car for service, they are very professional and get the job done in a timely manner

Marilyn S.
05/26/2020
Awesome customer service!
Great experience with Karen and Ryan trying to buy new tires and if I need new brakes. Have been looking for a local mechanic and I th8nk I’ve found 5hem!!

CK
Cheryl K.
05/23/2020
Awesome service. Thank you, Karen.
I had 2 tires put on my camper, the spare tire changed out, & bearings repacked. My favorite shop takes care of ALL of my vehicles. Easy drop off; quick turn around time; very convenient.

PD
Patrick D.
05/22/2020
Trustworthy and sincere.
These guys work on our cars and are very trustworthy and helpful when describing what needs to be done. They understand that nobody wants to spend money on repairs and they explain options to consider as well.

RJ
Renee J.
05/20/2020
Great Service!
I was given many recommendations to come here. I was not disappointed. Very professional and quick! Will definitely bring my vehicles back!

Linda B.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Jeep Renegade
05/20/2020
So accommodating
They accommodate what ever your need is. Get done quickly, pick up or drop off car. Get everything done. They ate very friendly and their prices are better than my dealership.

Jennifer C.
05/19/2020
Finally a mechanic I can trust
I was told by a mechanic I used for years that I thought I could trust that I needed thousands of dollars of work on my vehicle. Brought to weissman automotive to find out I was being lied to. The actual things that needed work on were reasonably priced and done timely. Couldn't be happier with service! Would and will recommend

Dana S.

Lauralee R.
GMC Acadia
05/18/2020
Awesome service
The service and commitment to their customers is by far the best you will ever find. No matter what you car needs, the staff always performs at the highest level of service. The only place to go.

Sheryl B.
Toyota Celica
05/15/2020
Long time customer of Weissman
I have been taking my car(s) to Weisman's for over 30 years. I trust them and have always received honest, reliable, friendly, service. It's so important to have mechanics you can trust. Thanks to everyone at Weissman's.