Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Mike H.
Lincoln MKS
01/14/2019
Headlights
I needed my headlight lamps replaced (required bumper removal) and I called at noon, got it in at 2:00 and it was finished by 6:00. Thanks for the quick turnaround on late notice!

Jackie W.
Ford Edge
01/12/2019
Rockstar Service
Excellent service! I have been coming here for almost a year and will keep coming back!

Robert M.
01/11/2019
Great service as always
Weissman always takes care of me and my vehicles. Excellent and knowledgeable staff who always use quality parts.

WL
William L.
Buick Lucerne
01/11/2019 Category: Service
William said this business is awesome.

Linda S.
01/10/2019
They give their all in trying to solve your issues.
Great staff working there. They have worked on most of my cars. Done some good work on getting them running the way they should.

Matt S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/09/2019
Thanks for doing a great job at a reasonable price d

Jerome G.
01/04/2019
Professional, sincere and honest.
I brought my truck in for what I expected to be a big repair. Weismanns diagnosed it as a very minor issue and repaired it for next to nothing. Many shops (and certainly dealerships) would not have acted with such integrity. I will keep going back to Weismanns!

PS
Pat S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/04/2019
The Weissman people are just plain nice to deal with!
Friendly smiles, excellent service, always willing to work with our schedule. They are professional with their service and kind and neighborly in their manner!

Deb B.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/03/2019
friendly and accommodating
I trust them to do what's necessary to get the job done. They explain what was done and are efficient.

FH
Foster H.
Volvo S60
01/03/2019
Service, reliable and cost.
I trust and would recommend this company to anyone.

12/30/2018
Everyone at Weissman is very helpful and works hard to get the car done in a reasonable time
It’s great that they are open a couple days a week till 7. That helps.

12/28/2018
Quick, thorough service
The staff at Weismann are always friendly and professional. Although a very busy shop, they complete work quickly and thoroughly.

KT
Karyn T.
Toyota Sequoia
12/28/2018
Thank you once again for your great service yesterday! You treat us like extended family. Thanks for keeping our vehicles maintained and us feeling safe behind the wheel.

Rob B.
Wisconsin
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Rob said that the place provided him with good value for his dollar, did the job right the first time and they were straightforward.

Dan B.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Dan said they always do good work, they're honest, and the staff are friendly

WC
William C.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/18/2018
satisfied customer
Weissman Automotive has been an excellent auto service provider to our family for over 20 years. Great people, great service!

Larry M.
Milwaukee, WI
Buick Century
12/17/2018
Trustworthy and friendly
Wiessmans has worked on all my vehicles for many years and has always done a great job.i would recommend them to anyone.

Chevrolet Cruze
12/16/2018
Honest and trustworthy
Thank you Weissman staff for looking over my new car. I trust your staff to give me honest answers. You prices are great, almost half that price that the dealer quotes. I am so glad that my husband and I found you since moving to Germantown.

GB
Gail B.
Kia Sorento
12/15/2018
Friendly and honest
Honest on the work required

Jason H.
12/14/2018
Good pricing, thorough service
I have found Weissman's to be honest, thorough in their work and competitive in their pricing. Any disagreements or misunderstandings I have had were worked out quickly and fairly. I expect their to be disagreements and misunderstandings in business, how a business handles those situations says a lot, and Weissman's handles those situations well. I recommend them to anyone for repairs on domestic and imported cars.