WS
Wendy S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/20/2021
I’m always well taken care of
This family has maintained our vehicles for many years. There has never been a problem that wasn’t solved without costing a fortune and they look ahead for items that could be a problem in the future so you know what’s coming. These good people are my mechanics and I won’t take my vehicle anywhere else.

LE
Lisa E.
Oil change...
Weissmans was recommended to us by a friend years ago, and we’d never go anywhere else... our recent visit was just an oil change. They also noticed a nail in our tire (not surprised due to construction within our neighborhood) and fixed that as well. We were also informed of routine maintenance that was suggested at the age/mileage of our vehicle. There’s never any pressure or scare tactics to get you to do work - just information and answers to your questions so you can make an informed decision. We have never been disappointed with the service or work done at Weissmans. It is nice having a place to go that you can trust 100%! Thank you :)

Breanna B.
GMC Acadia
Will be back
Very friendly service. It was our first time going there and although we didn’t have major work done, I still appreciated their prompt, friendly, and professional service that will bring us back.

Sharon B.
Colgate, WI
Friendly and Honest
They are always friendly and I trust them - their prices are very reasonable.

Braden M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/15/2021
Great prices, great service
Great prices, friendly service, great work

Buick LaCrosse
04/15/2021
Honesty, integrity and friendliness.
I love Weissman Automotive!

Mark M.
04/14/2021
Honest service
I can trust them to do good work at a fair price

04/12/2021
Great experience.
Weissman is always great to work with. They are accommodating with appointments and the work is done quickly.

SJ
Scott J.
Ingleside, IL
Dodge Dakota
04/08/2021
Car repair on short notice
Another good experience, excellent customer service.

Sheryl B.
Toyota Celica
04/08/2021
Over the years, I have taken my cars to Weissman's for service. Always can depend on them to do a great job. The best customer service and fair pricing. I trust them 100%, which means a lot with automative repair.

TK
Thomas K.
04/07/2021
Great Customer service
They have a great Customer service

LP
Lori P.
04/06/2021
This place is great. Jaren always makes my day!

Justin S.
Sussex, WI
04/05/2021
Couldn’t be happier!
Excellent service!! Great people!

GB
George B.
Mequon, WI
04/03/2021
Great personal service
Great personal service as a always. I always know I will be treated right!

NJ
Nick J.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Nick said the staff are good, hard working people.