NM
Nathan M.
Excellent experience
Great people, and great service!

MK
Mary K.
Mequon, WI
Dodge Avenger
09/30/2020
attentive, clean, fast, and correctly done work
The desk person greeted me upon entry, while helping someone else. When it was my turn she took my information and acknowledged that I would wait for my vehicle. The oil change was done quickly, no leaks or other errors afterward, car was left clean, reasonable price paid, and I was on my way. It sounds like routine and nothing special...but I've had lesser results at most other places I've been. These people do a very good job, all around -from the front desk to the guys in back.

BO
Bill O.
Very knowledgeable
They do great work

SR
Sherry R.
09/29/2020
Always friendly & reliable
Karen and the full staff at Weissman are always friendly and professional. I have complete confidence that they will take care of me and my vehicle.

Chris H.
Subaru Crosstrek
09/29/2020
Great customer service as always
Another excellent experience at Weissman’s. Really appreciate the awesome service provided from a local business here in Germantown.

PD
Peter D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/26/2020
Fast friendly service with professional work.
As usual I received a great job at a reasonable price.

BL
Brenda L.
International Falls, MN
09/25/2020
Awesome customer service
I came down to the area from northern Minnesota and had car trouble about 20 miles away. My friends told me to bring my car here and it was the best advice ever. My car was towed there in a Sunday afternoon. Monday morning I called and explained what happened. They looked at my car right away and called to tell me what was wrong. Ryan was very good at explaining everything about it and kept me updated on the progress. Whenever I called the receptionist was very professional and sympathetic to my circumstances. Thank you everyone for getting it done in a timely manner so I can go home.

Scott C.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/25/2020
Best place around
This is the only place I will take my vehicles to get serviced from now on. They are friendly,quick,and efficient.

AD
Anastasia D.
09/24/2020
Awesome
Customer Service is outstanding.

Jacob L.
Menomonee Falls, WI
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said that he did not receive call backs. They said they'd call back but they never did.

Jeff B.
Milwaukee, WI
Fair
I had my car repaired at a dealership in town and felt like the service was terrible. I picked it up and brought it right to Rick. He was able to figure out my problem immediately and charged me less than a quarter of what the dealer did. I found my new mechanic

R
Randy
Ford E-250 Super Duty
Very friendly and professional
I would highly recommend to anyone.

Cathy S.
Mazda CX-9
Good people
Besides doing great work for our cars for MANY years, everyone who works there is honorable and fair. So helpful and fair in their charges!

LL
Laura L.
Mequon, WI
09/21/2020
Trustworthy with a smile
I have never, not once in over 12 years, second guest their professional opinion or pricing. They get the job done in an honest and fair way. True professionals and the best is they look like they enjoy what they are doing. You will always be greeted with a smile.

PZ
Paul Z.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/21/2020
SUPER SERVICE
I have been bringing my cars and trucks here since they started. And will continue.