SG
Sue G.
Subaru Legacy
11/19/2019
headlights
Well half way to pick and save there was a pop and my lights went off i pulled into Burger King to see what was up and they were out i went into the car and turn the light bar and pushed on the bright s and everything went back on. i was scared shitless but it all seem s to be working now !

Timothy S.
Wisconsin
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Timothy said this business was timely, but he paid more than he expected.

DF
Darcy F.
GMC Acadia
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Darcy said the service took longer than expected but it was good.

Debbie G.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/08/2017
There was this foam like sticky stuff on my seats, in my air vents and my mat had some kind of stuff on it?
This is the third time something like this has happened. I don't like saying things like this but I thought this could help in a review.
Rick W. from Weissman Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Spoke with Debbie, we are not really sure what the foam pieces she was picking out of her vents are. Informed her that we were in the engine bay replacing a Coolant Outlet and shouldn't have anything to do with foam getting into her vents, would like her to stop in so maybe we can see what she has going on. As far as stuff on seats and mat, our technicians always use seat covers and floor mats to avoid stuff getting on seats, but if there is something that needs to get cleaned up we will be more than happy to take care of it for Debbie.

DK
Don K.
Cedarburg, WI
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Don said everything seemed to work out, except his vehicle is still making a noise. They did something to the heat shield to take some of the noise away, but he has to stop back in again.

John L.
BMW 328xi
12/27/2015
The work is great! However the service is lacking.
I take both my cars to you and I have never gotten a call when they were done. I have always had to call and find out the status. In some cases my car has been done awhile. Another time I specifically ask for a certain oil to be put in my car and that was wrong as well.

Matt M.
Wisconsin
Dodge Neon
10/23/2015 Category: Service
Matt said he was really impressed with this business. He had to wait all day, but other than that he found them to do a good job. He said he was really happy with both their service and with their people.