Kia Soul
04/30/2021
Great service! Weisman's offers competitive pricing, friendly staff, confident mechanics. Work is always done promptly and correctly the first time. Prices tend to be slightly higher than other garages nearby, but you get what you pay for.

FW
Fred W.
04/22/2021
Very professional and communicate well
Been going there for years and will continue to.

LL
Lori L.
Colgate, WI
02/08/2021
Lori L.
Took car in for an oil change. Very nice personnel. They do a good job. They alerted me to a few things that my car needed. Always pretty reasonable in the past. However, I felt they were a little pricey for a couple of things this time.

CO
Catherine O.
11/17/2020
Adjust posted prices on board
Prices went up for basic oil and filter change but public posted prices are incorrect. At least that is reflected on my bill.

Randy C.
Chrysler Sebring
10/20/2020
Transmission repair
Want to thank Karen for all her help working with the insurance company and saving us hundreds of dollars.

Jacob L.
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said that he did not receive call backs. They said they'd call back but they never did.

TL
Tammie L.
09/10/2020
Excellent Service!!
I just moved here from out of state. I googled auto repair and this was the first place that popped up with 4.7 stars and 147 reviews. I am very pleased with the quality of work. Explained what needed to be fixed with quotes and time.

Tom S.
09/10/2020
Latest visit to Weissman’s
I have been using this repair shop for years and have always been satisfied with the service and the way I have been treated

KC
Kevin C.
Jackson, WI
Audi A3 Sedan
07/31/2020
Outstanding service and the best mechanics.
Once again, awesome service and quality work. Been going here for over 25 years. Never been disappointed. Recommend them to all my friends.

ED
Elliot D.
07/08/2020
Always listen to what you tell them.
Darlene and I are always pleased with the Weissman work on both of our cars. That's why we keep coming back when they need maintenance.
Keep good people in your employ. That's always important!
Thank you for your assistance yesterday.
You were very busy and that speaks volumes!

HM
Helen M.
Cedarburg, WI
06/13/2020
Friendly and personal service
Great people. They spent time explaining what was wrong, how they thought it should be fixed. It was a big repair, so it took longer than they anticipated. They kept me informed and explained why it was taking longer. Very personable, I really felt like they were very invested in getting the repair done correctly. Even though it took longer, they charged me exactly what they gave me as the initial estimate.

06/12/2020
Very helpful
Will help you with problems as fast as possible whether by appointment or if you just stop in with a low tire, light out or something more serious

TH
Thomas H.
06/09/2020
Nice people. Good work.
Ryan is very pleasant to deal with, knowledgeable and helpful. The work on the car was top notch.

Only problem was someone with dirty pants got the driver seat dirty. Should have covered the seat before sitting on it.

GN
Greg N.
Ford Flex
05/12/2020
Good service, timely
I appreciated that they were able to get my car in the next day for repairs, then diagnose and make the repairs the same day. I am glad I didn't have to go two days without the car.

TT
Todd T.
Mequon, WI
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/06/2020
Awesome communication from them when my car needed repairs!
Ryan called me several times to keep me updated on his progress with my car this last week. Our Miata is the third vehicle I’ve taken to them .
Their service is great and I’m sure I’ll be back.