ED
Elliot D.
07/08/2020
Always listen to what you tell them.
Darlene and I are always pleased with the Weissman work on both of our cars. That's why we keep coming back when they need maintenance.
Keep good people in your employ. That's always important!
Thank you for your assistance yesterday.
You were very busy and that speaks volumes!

HM
Helen M.
Cedarburg, WI
06/13/2020
Friendly and personal service
Great people. They spent time explaining what was wrong, how they thought it should be fixed. It was a big repair, so it took longer than they anticipated. They kept me informed and explained why it was taking longer. Very personable, I really felt like they were very invested in getting the repair done correctly. Even though it took longer, they charged me exactly what they gave me as the initial estimate.

06/12/2020
Very helpful
Will help you with problems as fast as possible whether by appointment or if you just stop in with a low tire, light out or something more serious

TH
Thomas H.
06/09/2020
Nice people. Good work.
Ryan is very pleasant to deal with, knowledgeable and helpful. The work on the car was top notch.

Only problem was someone with dirty pants got the driver seat dirty. Should have covered the seat before sitting on it.

GN
Greg N.
Ford Flex
05/12/2020
Good service, timely
I appreciated that they were able to get my car in the next day for repairs, then diagnose and make the repairs the same day. I am glad I didn't have to go two days without the car.

TT
Todd T.
Mequon, WI
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/06/2020
Awesome communication from them when my car needed repairs!
Ryan called me several times to keep me updated on his progress with my car this last week. Our Miata is the third vehicle I’ve taken to them .
Their service is great and I’m sure I’ll be back.

05/05/2020
Explains problem with vehicle very well. Nice to deal with.
They pay attention very well to my description of the problem I'm having with my car. They've always done a good job with the repairs. Ryan and Karen deliver great customer service. Thank you!

03/10/2020
Excellent service I can count on
Have been coming to Weismanns for 15 years. Would not hesitate to recommend them.

03/05/2020
Still My Favorite Place
I really appreciate the efforts of everyone to save me money, the relatively quick service, and the reasonable prices and honesty. However, ever since the expansion, it seems they are too busy without enough front help! It seems like poor Karen cant keep up, especially not on the personal level we long term customers are used to. But it’s not her fault- Weissman’s needs more front-end help! Took 20 minutes just to get rung out! Other than that, I still love the business and will continue to return, but really need to see better staffing!

GW
Greg W.
03/05/2020
Reliable, efficient, knowledgeable, friendly
My vehicle needed repair. I explained what I thought was the problem, but there were several issues which could cause this problem. They found the cause and we're able to fix the problem promptly. Well done.

TT
Todd T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/18/2020
Never need to worry if it’s done right.
They will always call to explain your repairs and the possible cost. I’ve been very satisfied with them.

Tom S.
Mequon, WI
02/05/2020
Friendly, professional, close to home
My mom knows more of your service than me. But can you take my dad's name off of your billing and put my mom's on it? Georgia.

JY
Jim Y.
12/20/2019
Saves time & effort
Close by, competent, good advice & family owned ( local )

Denise C.
Wisconsin
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Denise said she is very pleased with this business. The employees are trustworthy, return her calls and the customer service is wonderful.

GW
Greg W.
11/10/2019
Friendly, prompt, expertise, experienced
Nice people that are curteous and easy to work with. Long term knowledgeable mechanics. No job is too small. Convinient location. They go the extra mile, including taking me home and picking me up when my car is ready. Good family owned business.