RV
Raj V.
Wisconsin
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Raj said he fixed what the employees told him was wrong with his vehicle. His vehicle is still hesitating upon acceleration and he would like his money back for the wrong diagnosis but this business will not refund him.

06/06/2017 Category: Service
Raj said the business did not provide a good diagnosis. They said there was something wrong with the exhaust manifold, but the service did not improve the vehicle's performance.
Rick W. from Weissman Automotive responded on 06/08/2017

The Correct diagnostics was done to Raj's Vehicle, we told him his exhaust flex pipe was leaking which he knew had been for a long time and that he also possibly had a plugged catalytic converter, but we would not know that for sure until taking apart the exhaust system, Raj said he understood and DECLINED REPAIR and said he would do the work at his house. Maybe he possibly replaced the wrong part ? Did not complete his own work properly? We recommend that he should bring vehicle in to verify the work he did on his own.

Rick W. from Weissman Automotive responded on 06/16/2017

We stand behind our service and diagnostics 100%, that is the reason we recommend that Raj brings the vehicle in for us to look at and verify the work he did on his own, and that the work he did on his own was done correctly. If we mis-diagnosed the problem we will be more than happy to refund his money, but i cannot do anything until he brings the vehicle in for us to check, Thanks !

Robert M.
Menomonee Falls, WI
07/02/2020
Excellent service, completed in a timely fashion
Once again I had a great repair job completed by the fantastic technicians at Weissman. Quoted me promptly on the cost, and got it fixed quicker than anticipated. There's a reason I keep going back there.

Cassidy S.
Milwaukee, WI
07/02/2020
Excellent Customer Service Every Time
Weissman Auto never disappoints. Friendly, fast and always great customer service.

CO
Cathy O.
Saturn VUE
07/01/2020
I trust them and know my car will be thoroughly checked and taken care of. Very accomodating and friendly.

LP
Lori P.
07/01/2020
This place always goes out of there way to help you out! Honest, reliable great service!! I trust them to give me a honest evaluation of the issues!

Dave B.
06/30/2020
The Staff is exceptional
Great people make a great business!

Rodney W.
Richfield, WI
Lincoln MKX
06/30/2020
People and the service- awesome
Awesome people

06/29/2020
Great place to take your auto
Weissman always treats you honestly and fairly.

PO
Patti O.
Milwaukee, WI
Ford Edge
06/27/2020
Thank you for putting up with me re-scheduling multiple times. Very fast service and much cheaper than those 10 minute oil change places!

Mark B.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
06/26/2020
Water pump
Had a water pump go out in my car. Got 3 quotes but it was Ryan at Weismann that explained everything in detail over the phone that sold me on them. The job came in exactly as quote and they got it done on time as promised. They even had time to change my oil saving me a trip back. Honest and reasonably priced. Will definitely return when needed.
Mark

Matt R.
Mequon, WI
Nissan Rogue
06/26/2020
Amazing
From the staff to the work they do, they were amazing. I took my car to another mechanic and they said I needed $2500 in repairs and I called Weissman’s later that day to get a quote from them and they told me to get my car out of there because I was being scammed. I brought it to Weisssman’s and they saved me over $1000. I plan on coming back for all my car repair needs. They are honest and it seems all the staff members know a lot about cars.

EY
Elizabeth Y.
Colgate, WI
06/25/2020
Honest
Always great service!

Sally C.
06/24/2020
Price,Employees and service time!
Excellent shop that I have used before.Always ready when they say it will be friendly employees,great service and pricing! Sally&Brian C

Chris C.
06/23/2020
Great customer service!
They've always taken great care of my needs and in a timely manner!

06/23/2020
Always honest
I took my car in for an air conditioning issue. I totally expected it to be a full replacement. I got a call from the tech that he got it working with minimal cost. He told me he wasn't sure how much time his fix would give me, and that eventually I'll likely need more done, but for now the best test is to just drive it around and enjoy it until it totally goes. I told him I appreciated his honesty and because of it we would certainly return when the ac permanently goes. I'm never disappointed by Weissmans.