RV
Raj V.
Wisconsin
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Raj said he fixed what the employees told him was wrong with his vehicle. His vehicle is still hesitating upon acceleration and he would like his money back for the wrong diagnosis but this business will not refund him.

06/06/2017 Category: Service
Raj said the business did not provide a good diagnosis. They said there was something wrong with the exhaust manifold, but the service did not improve the vehicle's performance.
Rick W. from Weissman Automotive responded on 06/08/2017

The Correct diagnostics was done to Raj's Vehicle, we told him his exhaust flex pipe was leaking which he knew had been for a long time and that he also possibly had a plugged catalytic converter, but we would not know that for sure until taking apart the exhaust system, Raj said he understood and DECLINED REPAIR and said he would do the work at his house. Maybe he possibly replaced the wrong part ? Did not complete his own work properly? We recommend that he should bring vehicle in to verify the work he did on his own.

Rick W. from Weissman Automotive responded on 06/16/2017

We stand behind our service and diagnostics 100%, that is the reason we recommend that Raj brings the vehicle in for us to look at and verify the work he did on his own, and that the work he did on his own was done correctly. If we mis-diagnosed the problem we will be more than happy to refund his money, but i cannot do anything until he brings the vehicle in for us to check, Thanks !

Robert C.
Nissan Maxima
03/03/2021
Convenient location where I live.
My starter went out on my car the technician contacted me and explained the cost associated with replacing the starter the cost was very reasonable. He also explained to me other problems that he noticed and again explain to me what I needed to do to fix the problem. He was friendly and courteous.

Tony M.

Dean H.
Ford Expedition EL
02/25/2021
Great staff.
The staff at Weismann has always been great to work with.

LC
LaDawn C.
Mequon, WI
Hyundai Tucson
02/25/2021
Never call anyone else!
This company is everything you want in service. Friendly, effecient, honest , helpful ,reputable and reasonable pricing.

They will give you the truth and no hogwash. Trust them. Had poor , dishonest experience in other shops previously.

Breath of fresh air to have a place to go without hesitation that puts my car problems and me first.

Sussex, WI
02/23/2021
Lowering springs
I brought my Audi in to have it lowered. They did an excellent job it was done in a very timely manner, and the customer service was great. The staff there is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this business to friends, and family thank you Weismann

Karen M.
Mequon, WI
Honda Civic Coupe
02/23/2021
Dependable Service
Every time I have a problem with my car, this is where I go. If it is something that has to be taken care of right away, they always manage to make time to take care of it.

Jon K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Jon said they always do a good job. They did a good job.

Debbie L.
Slinger, WI
02/20/2021
Regular maintenance
Love this work they do, took me 50 years to find a place that cared this much.

PO
Patti O.
Milwaukee, WI
Ford Edge
02/19/2021
Oil change/engine compartment cleaning
I went for an oil change. When they opened my hood they found that rodents had started making a nest and storing food in my engine. They also started chewing through the covering to the wires. Weissman's cleaned all that out and secured the covering to the wires. I was only charged for my oil change even though there was a lot of extra time put in. I love this company. They care about their customers, such rarity in this day!

Mike H.
Audi A3 Sedan
02/19/2021
Karen is always great to work with ......
Karen is always helpful and very knowledgeable ! Rick and Ryan always explain the work that they think needs to be done and are very good at giving you the option on things that may not be as urgent. Everyone at Weissman is a pleasure to work with!

Jim D.
02/17/2021
Friendly, and knowledgeable great service.
Friendly,they know what they are doing, being around as long as they have means something.

TH
Tracy H.
02/16/2021
Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
I’ve been going to Weissman’s Automotive for years and won’t go anywhere else. The service is outstanding.

PO
Patti O.
Milwaukee, WI
02/16/2021
Wiring replacement
My husbands truck started running rough so we took it to Weissman's. They have done all our repair work for years and we trust them 100%. Turns out it was rodents that made a nest and chewed through the wiring!!! It was fixed and is now running great. We have also got rid of those pesky rodents (we hope).

Melany P.
02/12/2021
Excellent Service!
I work down the road from their shop and I couldn’t get my car started. They told me I could just leave them my keys and they handled everything from there. They had it towed for me and were able to get it fixed up the same day. I really appreciated not having to sit around and wait for the tow truck, they made things super easy. Really appreciated the great service! Definitely would recommend!