WR
Wendy R.
Grafton, WI
07/08/2020
Super friendly and knowledgeable.
I always know i am going to receive great sercice!

PM
Phillip M.
07/08/2020
Consistent and reliable
Weissman’s is a reputable repair shop that treats you in a straight or manner. They have competent mechanics and take care of issues in a timely and consistent way.

Donna G.
07/06/2020
Patient and Kind
Breaking down driving through and not being from the area, I was very happy to come across and have Weissman recommended by another local company. Even though the business was very busy on a Monday morning, they were able to assist me promptly and explain things in depth. I appreciated their level of customer service and the options they provided to be able to help me out.

Brookfield, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
07/06/2020
Awesome and Trustworthy
Very professional and knowledgeable. Repaired our vehicle quickly and done right. Did not try and upsell ike other places. Very reasonable prices. Excellent communication throughout. Definitely a repeat customer.

Robert M.
Menomonee Falls, WI
07/02/2020
Excellent service, completed in a timely fashion
Once again I had a great repair job completed by the fantastic technicians at Weissman. Quoted me promptly on the cost, and got it fixed quicker than anticipated. There's a reason I keep going back there.

Cassidy S.
Milwaukee, WI
07/02/2020
Excellent Customer Service Every Time
Weissman Auto never disappoints. Friendly, fast and always great customer service.

CO
Cathy O.
Saturn VUE
07/01/2020
I trust them and know my car will be thoroughly checked and taken care of. Very accomodating and friendly.

LP
Lori P.
07/01/2020
This place always goes out of there way to help you out! Honest, reliable great service!! I trust them to give me a honest evaluation of the issues!

Dave B.
06/30/2020
The Staff is exceptional
Great people make a great business!

Rodney W.
Richfield, WI
Lincoln MKX
06/30/2020
People and the service- awesome
Awesome people

06/29/2020
Great place to take your auto
Weissman always treats you honestly and fairly.

PO
Patti O.
Milwaukee, WI
Ford Edge
06/27/2020
Thank you for putting up with me re-scheduling multiple times. Very fast service and much cheaper than those 10 minute oil change places!

Mark B.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
06/26/2020
Water pump
Had a water pump go out in my car. Got 3 quotes but it was Ryan at Weismann that explained everything in detail over the phone that sold me on them. The job came in exactly as quote and they got it done on time as promised. They even had time to change my oil saving me a trip back. Honest and reasonably priced. Will definitely return when needed.
Mark

Matt R.
Mequon, WI
Nissan Rogue
06/26/2020
Amazing
From the staff to the work they do, they were amazing. I took my car to another mechanic and they said I needed $2500 in repairs and I called Weissman’s later that day to get a quote from them and they told me to get my car out of there because I was being scammed. I brought it to Weisssman’s and they saved me over $1000. I plan on coming back for all my car repair needs. They are honest and it seems all the staff members know a lot about cars.

EY