Debbie L.
Slinger, WI
12/03/2020
I wish I found this service center 35 years ago. They have permanently repaired issues other centers could not. They are always fair and do the job right once. We have now used there services for 5 years and have always been very happy.

Jill P.

Nick G.
Sussex, WI
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Nick said he's been a customer there for quite awhile. Always great service. He's very impressed with them.

GD

Cortney L.
Appleton, WI
11/17/2020
Auto excellence
Thank you guys so much for all your hard work and hospitality!

NN
Nancy N.
Lexus ES 350
11/17/2020
Muffler
We take our vehicles to Weissman. They are thorough; done in a reasonable timeframe. I would recommend them.

Curt B.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/12/2020
The personal communication
The owners are there to explain and get things ✔️ done

BR
Bob R.
11/12/2020
Awesome experience!
I was heading out on a 6 hour trip and had a last minute issue, came in late in the day, I found the last parking spot. I was expecting to be there till closing time, everything exceeded my expectations, from first phone call till I was out the door. I will definitely come back next time I need a mechanic.

SP
Scott P.
Nissan Armada
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Scott said they were very flexible. They got him in and did the work in very good time. They explained things thoroughly.

FH
Foster H.
11/09/2020
Professionalism and cost
Excellent work on fixing my problem and restoring my vehicle.

RP
Ron P.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Ron said the business had great customer service. Never had any complaints.

Cory-lynne H.
11/03/2020
Always Awesome!
I started going here because it was so close to my job. I needed an emissions test done. The friendliness of the staff was over the top. I chose to go back for all needs. They explain everything very well. Finding a good auto mechanic is difficult. I fully trust this place to not take advantage and do everything that’s actually NEEDED. Highly recommend!!!

TW
Tim W.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/30/2020
Weissman’s is knowledgeable and provides great service. They do what they say and at fair price. Please give these local guys a try for your car needs

Robb M.
Lexus CT 200h
10/30/2020
I’ve been bring my cars to Weissman’s for years. For emissions testing, oil changes, maintenance and simple repairs. It’s always great customer service. They’re usually faster than I think it’s going to be, always friendly, and they explain what’s going on. My wife’s car has been having an issue, and the dealership couldn’t find the answer, but Weissman’s did, and I wasn’t even there for that and didn’t tell them about the issue.

I only have the dealership to compare prices to, but their prices always seem fair.