Mike G.
Trustworthy

NW
Nancy W.
Very accommodating
I needed brake light bulbs changed and had planned to do it myself. I watched a Utube video and was unsure which bulbs needed changing. I lost my nerve and called Karen. She had an appointment for me in 90 mins. Very much appreciated the quick service.

AW
Ashley W.
Ford Edge
Fair and Friendly
I've been taking my vehicles to Weissman for 6 years and I don't plan on taking them anywhere else. All the staff are super friendly and provide the best service!

MI
Mark I.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Great Experience
They did the work on my truck that they said they would do, when they said they would do it and for how much they said it would cost…what else could you want. Very pleased and will be back👍

07/16/2021
Car repair and maintenance
Great customer service, timely repairs, trustworthy mechanics. I always choose to support local business and would recommend them to anyone looking to do the same.

Donald S.
Menomonee Falls, WI
07/15/2021
Did a good job
They always do good work

Stan M.
Honda Ridgeline
07/14/2021
Honest service
Friendly and clean. Able to talk directly to mechanic if need to.

Jon P.
Acura TL
07/14/2021
Great consistent service
Long time customer- always treat you right!

Chevrolet Suburban
07/13/2021
Treated like family
Always welcomed with a smile.

BC
Bill C.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
07/13/2021
Great Service!
I always feel like I am being treated fairly and honestly here. Been coming here for years and keep coming back, even after moving away from Germantown!

DA
Darren A.
Sussex, WI
Dodge Dakota
07/08/2021
Another satisfied visit
Emissions and brakes done a day early! Great work and pricing. Great people and service time and again - thanks!

Ryan M.
07/07/2021
Very Happy
Did what they said they would do in the time frame given. Communication was top notch and there was no attempt to sell me something I didn't need. I do most of my own work on my vehicles so I know my stuff. Due to there honest straight forward approach they will be my garage of choice from this point on.

ED
Eric D.
07/02/2021
Had a tire that was losing air. Took care of it right away without an appointment. Found a nail in the tire and patched the hole while I waited. Weissman’s Automotive has always been there when we’ve needed them, including emergency service.

Larry M.
Milwaukee, WI
Dodge Avenger
06/30/2021
Exceptional service
For many years weissmans has been repairing my family's vehicles. I wouldn't even consider going elsewhere. Thank you weissmans. Larry m

VR
Valorie R.
06/29/2021
Got my car in when I was scheduled. Very friendly reception gals. Finished quickly.