MK
Mike K.
INFINITI M37
06/12/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable
Ryan is fantastic. He took time to thoroughly explain the issues, what he recommended now and what could be deferred. He worked hard to get my car done before the weekend

Mike D.
Very professional
Did a great job describing the work needed. Because my vehicle is 23 years old, I did not have them do the work, but will certainly come back.

Buick Encore
06/11/2021
Great explanation of options for addressing a problem I asked them to investigate. Got everything done during the day. Great service.

SJ
Sandra J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Great Service!
Ryan & the team at Weissman are great to work with, they explained everything that needed to be done and the estimate was right on!
Thank you for doing a terrific job on my car!

NN
Nancy N.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Lexus NX 200t
06/10/2021
Everything was done promptly and they , like always did an excellent job.

Rick S.
06/10/2021
Dropped my car off unannounced with a window problem and it was repaired by the next day. I feel they always go out of their way to try to accommodate customers. As I have older high milage cars they seem to always work to keep cost as reasonable as possible and to always offer options to help decide on a repair. A well run family business that treat you right.

Menomonee Falls, WI
06/09/2021
People I can trust
They treat me right. My car old and need it to work. Tell me truth if I have issues and if I have concerns will look at and tell me if I have something to worry about or not.

Karen M.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/09/2021
You still totally rock
Every time I take my car in, I get good, reliable, friendly service at a reasonable price. What more could I ask for?

BP
Bryan P.
06/08/2021
Great to find a new mechanic
I recently moved to Mequon and needed to find a new mechanic. I checked out Weissman and the shop was very well organized and clean. That was a good first sign. The work was high quality and there were no surprises. I am very happy with Weissman Auto and would definitely recommend them.

AD
Austan D.
Cedarburg, WI
Ford Five Hundred
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Austan said that they're fantastic at this business. He appreciates their honesty and transparency. They break everything down so he knows what's going on.

KK
Ken K.
Slinger, WI
Honda Accord Coupe
06/07/2021
Prompt immediate and accommodating service
Very accommodating

Thorough and honest
Ryan was very thorough in his assessment of what what going on with our car. He took the time to research options and was prepared to discuss those options when he called me. He was honest and detailed in his explanations and recommendations. He took the time to make sure the issues with our car were all taken care of.

NE

Always great service!

Joseph W.
06/02/2021
Impeccable Service
It has been our family's experience that Weissman Automotive is professional, thorough, knowledgeable, compassionate and timely each and every time that we have called or dropped a vehicle off! Service the way you expect and beyond every time! Joe W.