4.6

12/02/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Fast and friendly
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

We really appreciate the 5 star review!  Thank you very much.

DO
Daniel O.
Waterford, WI
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Great and Fast Service
As always...
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 star review!!  We appreciate that and your business.

LR
Lavern R.
11/24/2020
I want to thank the service manager, Justin, for reaching out and taking the time to hear my concern about the customer service in the service department. He reassured me that he is working to get the “family feel” back and not feel like a number.
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Glad to hear Justin got involved to resolve your concerns!

LR
Lavern R.
11/24/2020
Service is not like it use to be at all. I have been coming to the same location for over 7 years and I will say over the last few years the service reps have no compassion at all. It’s as if I am not a paying customer. It use to be a feel like a family now you are a number to pay and get you out. Not good at all. Very sad that this location has come to this. I will say Shelley has been the only consistent rep that has shown the same respect for the customers. The other reps should follow her lead.
JUSTIN F. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thanks for taking the time to talk. I am glad I could take a couple minutes of your time and get the situation remided. We will work hard as a department to earn your trust again.

Thanks
Justin Farrell

Menomonee Falls, WI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Appoinment follow-up
My last visit for service was lacking by comparison to the many good experiences I have had at Amato. The GM contacted me and actively listened to my feedback and expressed his genuine understanding for my dissatisfaction. He explained to me the circumstances behind where I felt there were shortcomings and genuinely cared about retaining me as a customer.

11/19/2020 Category: Service
Service not what it used to be
The prices went up for oil changes and routine maintenance, but the quality of services provided went down. Care used to be taken and explanations of what services were performed were gone over. I also left a message for the GM shortly after my visit to give Amato a chance to retain my business before completing this survey and never received a call back.
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

I'd like to discuss this further with you as you've been coming to us since purchasing your vehicle back in 2010.  Please etiher email me back or contact me at 414-357-8500.

VB
Vicki B.
Allenton, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service department
Shelley was a great service person and helped with everything that needed to be done on my vehicle
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

That's so great to hear.  Thanks so much for bringing your vehicle to us for service and the 5 star review!

HL
Hector L.
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Services
Great staff and service
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Thanks for the review of 5 stars!  That means a lot to our team.

11/01/2020 Category: Service
Hasty service
The service here has progressively declined. Things are forgotten and Shelly is appears more and more overworked
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you for your feedback.  I am sorry that there was not more consideration for your time.  Do to the abundence of Hyundai engine recalls we've received as of late it has created an abundnace of work that at times can create for a bit of chaos.  We've recognized this as you have as well.  We've addressed it by adding another service manager, Justin Farrell.  Our hope is that he'll be able to aleviate some that workload you alluded to in regards to Shelley.  I'd also like to address your most recent visit a little further.  Please email me back at rgallo@amatoauto.com or call me at 414-357-8500.

ST
Shirley T.
Brown Deer, WI
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2020 Category: Service
N/a
Overall good service
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 10/29/2020

Thank you very much for your review of 5 stars and trusting us for your vehicle service needs!

10/24/2020 Category: Service
Great
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thanks so much for the 5 star review.  We appreciate it.

FG
Frankie G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Great
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.  We appreciate your business!

Ann M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2020 Category: Service
I like the professional and the kindness of the staff. They treat you like family, not just customers.
I have been with Amato for many years. I have never had a problem with the service department or any other staff member. I can honestly say that the professionalism speaks for itself. With the pandemic going on, I was a little hesitant about going to get my vehicle serviced, but I saw that it wasn't a problem with the way they're handling things.
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

It makes me so happy to hear that you were taken care of properly and we were meeting our CDC guidlines.  The pandemic has created a new way of conducting business and we make every attempt to adjust with the changing landscape.  Thank you very much for your comments, the 5 star review, and servicing your vehicle with us.

CJ
Corey J.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Good
Like how you fix my car
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to fix your car!  We appreciate the 5 star review too.

LT
Lawrence T.
Whitefish Bay, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Excellent professionalism and service
Always extremely helpful and honest. Will definitely return and recommend.
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you very much for your comments, the 5 star review, and most of all trusting us for your vehicle service needs.

David B.
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Timely oil change.
Quick in & out, tires over-inflated.
ROBERT G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 star review and trusting in us for your service needs!