Overall Rating 4.6086983/5Overall Rating 4.6086983/5Overall Rating 4.6086983/5Overall Rating 4.6086983/5rating 4.6086983
Overall Rating 1.8913/5rating 1.8913rating 1.8913rating 1.8913rating 1.8913

BG
Barbara G.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
My review of recent service
Competency of staff, timely service, will go out of their to please. Safe, courteous driver to take customer home and back.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Jackson M.
Port Washington, WI
2012 Hyundai Equus
03/18/2019 Category: Service
nice people and service at Amato
Shelly is my favorite person at Amato. Now I have a second person I am very pleased with "Jason". I recently had my Equus front end repaired perfect! Thank you one and all.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Great costumer servic
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change done poorly after a week of working in my car all is well
David L. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, I KNOW YOUR CARS WAS AT OUR NISSAN LOCATION. I CANT CHANGE YOUR PAST EXPERIENCE BUT PLEASE LET ME CHANGE THE FUTURE EXPERIENCE. LET ME KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS COMPLETELY.

Cudahy, WI
They take care of you
Keep my car running smooth.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Deborah L.
Jackson, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
I am consistently happy with the customer service at Amato and will return.

GW
Greg W.
Germantown, WI
Shelly!
There should be more shellys in this world.

Anthony S.
Terrible
Terrible
David L. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I APOLOGIZE THAT YOUR FUEL PUMP WENT OUT AFTER REPAIRS, THE VEHICLE CAME IN NOT RUNNING AND WE HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING THIS WAS AN ISSUE TILL WE HAD A NEW MOTOR IN IT. LETS GET TOGETHER AND FIND A RESOLUTION.

Nice people

Carlo M.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Second Hyundai Purchased from the Dealership. Always coordiale and easily accesible with convient Service Hours
I always bring my car to the Dealership for Service. Second car Purchased from them and have not found any issue to prevent me from returning over the last six years.

Only issue was I wish they would maintain more Service Parts to avoid having to Order, Pay and return again once Parts are received in-house. Even after Scheduling the Service two weeks out and requesting the Services I wanted to perform they did not have Parts available to Install and I had requested a Quote on my previous Service work so I knew what the Parts Cost.

Carl M

DO
Daniel O.
Waterford, WI
Loyal Customer Forever
Shelley Gehler and Hyundai stands by loyal customers and this is why I have had 4 Hyundai vehicles.

Fox Point, WI
03/11/2019 Category: Service
The person who helped me was the best I’ve had since I’ve been there. Very polite, friendly, knowledgeable and informative!

2016 Hyundai Accent
03/11/2019 Category: Service
When I first arrived I thought maybe I picked the wrong place. But after checking my car in and conversating with the staff through the servicing of my vehicle. I felt right at home and happy with the way my car and I were cared for.

SE
Sandra E.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service was nice
Employees are all very helpful

David B.
snacks
very good service

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Easy Pull In Service
Great overall experience, the initial service clerk, had miss communications with me but the manager there came out and solved the problem, and took care of me. Fast service and friendly people!
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. They were pretty busy when I arrived but still handled my appointment in a timely manner. Oil change, topped off the fluids, adjusted tire pressure, and new air filters took less than 45 minutes on a busy weeknight. Would highly recommend.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019