Overall Rating 4.5813926/5Overall Rating 4.5813926/5Overall Rating 4.5813926/5Overall Rating 4.5813926/5rating 4.5813926
Overall Rating 1.86047/5rating 1.86047rating 1.86047rating 1.86047rating 1.86047

Sheila C.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
LOVE THEPLACE OF BUSINESS AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE.
LOVE THE PEOPLE, ALWAYS SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. BUT THE CAR IS THE PROBLEM, LOVE THE CAR BUT THERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT ARE NOT PREFORMING LIKE I THOUGHT.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

BL
Barbara L.
Menomonee Falls, WI
11/16/2018 Category: Service
I just stopped in driving by to have a plastic piece reattached to the undercarriage. No problem. Waited and they did warranty work too!
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Whitefish Bay, WI
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I came in for a standard oil change and the team was very friendly and courteous. The waiting room was clean and they did provide complimentary beverages. The job was done in 20 minutes and I was on my way. They even vacuumed out my car and made it look it nice! I normally hate going to get my oil changed at other places and would normally put it off, but now I have a place I trust!
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Barbara S.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

AR
Angela R.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job guys.
From start to finish it was a awesome job. They even washed my car.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Cynthia W.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Was in and out in less than an hour. My only gripe is they force you to watch one TV station in the waiting room. I resented having to watch Billy the Exterminator with bed bugs and rats. The news or game shows would have been more appropriate.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

SR
Stephanie R.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Dave was so great to work with. He had my automobile picked up, and delivered as well as negotiated on my behalf for a great price for my breaks.
Dave, has made me a return customer for sure. I will be scheduling additional work for my car as needed at John Amato.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hartland, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome people
At Amato, you never feel like a number.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and alignment
Had to drive back after leaving the lot:
- Forgot my new oil change reminder sticker
- Also had to have service manager get something to clean the grime/fingerprints off my interior door handle
- My other Hyundai dealer gives me a free car wash after service - not offered here.
David L. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thanks for the review. I apologize for what happened, We promise a better experience on your next visit.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Phenomenal Service
Phenomenal service as always. Highly recommend Amato Hyundai.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Steven B.
River Hills, WI
2012 Hyundai Azera
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Business Lounge Needs Improvement
The customer WIFI system was not assessable for the second time when waiting to have my vehicle serviced. Although listed in a previous review it is apparent there have been no efforts to improve/fix this issue.
David L. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

I apologize, our wifi is being improved. please contact me to resolve this issue.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Happy to have been there
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

John F.
Mequon, WI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Service is Solid
I had a cracked windshield that looked like it could have been a defect or road debris. The service team agreed it wasn't clear the cause and had to submit a claim to Hyundai. I felt that Shelly (service rep) was advocating on my behalf that this appeared to be a defect rather than from road debris. Hyundai approved replacement at no cost. I will also add that while I have been very pleased with the service side of Amato, I still have a very negative impression of their sales/lease general manager.
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Sabrina H.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Good Job
Daniel D. Was my customer service rep and he was very patient with me and explained in detail what was happening and that was very helpful

I love great customer service 👍🏾
SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

AW
Anita W.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I made my appointment online. I was greeted with a smile. The service representative was very nice when she communicated with me about my car. I will definitely bring my car back in the future.
David L. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/04/2018

Thanks for your review, we appreciate your visit!!!

SHELLEY G. from John Amato Hyundai responded on 11/04/2018