Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

That got me in and out

Lauderdale, MS
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great and timely service
Great job! Set an appointment and it was done same day

Stacey C.
Decatur, MS
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service. Always Feel welcome.
Car is running great

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Good job
My only suggestion is that you keep fresh coffee for your customers.

WH

SA
Sandra A.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Oil change and tire rotation completed in less than an hour!

Jackson, MS

Christin L.
Livingston, AL
2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai goes the extra mile
My car was unsafe. Manager and mechanic did everything they could to make a bad situation workable. I appreciate that.

RP
Rhett P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Having someone remember you!
Butch in service dept was fantastic. Texted me to let me know part was in, and helped get me in to get my electronic door opener fixed. He helped me get in touch with the warranty service that I had bought when I purchased my car. Couldn't have been happier.
-Rhett Payne

03/21/2019 Category: Service
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Acceptable
WYATT S. from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Mr. Dean we apologize about the inconvenience of the fuse door being left off. If there is any other things we can do to futher improve our service please let us know.

Hickory, MS

Toomsuba, MS
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Awesome service. Quick and efficient.

CI
Charles I.
Stonewall, MS
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Covered repairs
We will drive to Laurel net Time

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Personnel
I have always liked the Service Personnel. They have always been friendly and are under pressure many times.
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

I'm so sorry for the long wait time, in the future if its going to be a long wait time we will be happy to pick it up or give you a ride.

Quitman, MS
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service
If you don't have to use this place, do yourself a favor, just don't. This staff really needs to be more professional and better trained to do the job that they are meant to.

Junita C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Great service and I was scheduled immediately. The only complained I have is that I was given the wrong evaluation paper on my car, so i couldn't see what was good and what needed to be done.

VW
Vereeta W.
Butler, AL
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Customer Care
They provide great service
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

02/24/2019 Category: Service
Worst experience ever
Service was horrible. Service rep. proceeded to do recalls on my vehicle without my knowledge or permission. I waited at the dealership over 2 hrs. which made me late getting my mother to her doctor's appointment. I was not offered a loaner vehicle or ride after the service rep was informed that I had no way to transport my mother to her appointment. And to top it all off, they still charged me over 100.00 for the oil change, tire rotation, and replacement of my cabin air filter. This was absolutely the worst experience for me at this dealership.
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to talk to me today, agan I apologize for the long wait with no communication and that has been addressed. Thank you

Jessica G.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everyone was friendly and helpful.
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/23/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars and for your business