Fairless Hills, PA

EF
EILEEN F.
10/20/2020
Honest and Great Mechanics
I've had a lot of trouble finding an honest and hardworking mechanic for body or service issues, and I trust this place. Dealerships try to scam you but these guys have actually told me to call my dealership before so I could get something replaced under warranty. They could've omitted that, done the work and charged for it, but they were honest.

Jayne M.
Morrisville, PA
Chevrolet Spark
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Jayne said she has been going there since 1981 and they are the greatest .

DANIEL W.
Dodge Sprinter
10/15/2020
I like Johns because they always take care of me quickly. Most times I can bring in my vehicle the next day after I call and it’s done the same day. Plus they service RV’s which is great!!

DENNIS B.
Suzuki SX4
10/12/2020
Honest customer service oriented
I have been dealing with John's auto body and service center for over 20 years. They always been courteous knowledgeable and Ready to listen and answer to any questions I may have. Recently brought my wife's car in for a problem there mechanic Pat diagnosed it and came up with solution that was economical. Especially important to me because my wife's car carries precious cargo are and my 3 grandchildren.

10/11/2020
Service was excellent

BC
Brendan C.
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Cristina. She said they did a great job on the vehicle.

SHIRLEY S.
Toyota Echo
10/09/2020
A neighbor referred me here several years ago and I'm glad they did. Everytime I have had to bring my car in, the staff has been very professional and accommodating.

JOAN H.
Bensalem, PA
Chrysler Pacifica
10/07/2020
Reliable and Honest
I thankyou for honest and reliable about my car.It is hard to find honest mechanics these days.The car is running awesomei am really grateful you were able to fix the problems.Its a good feeling of driving safewoth a good mechanic

TF
TERESA F.
Kia Sorento
10/04/2020
The staff are friendly and nice
My car has been serviced here a few times, from oil changes to body work. I am very happy with the quality of work, honesty and knowledge of the technicians. They are always very nice and do great work.

RON S.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
10/02/2020
John’s close attention to detai.
John Beck Jr detail to satisfying all aspects of problems and fixing them.

Daniael L.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Daniael said that he has been going here for years and the service is great.

DONALD D.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/26/2020
The staff is extremely nice and knowledgeable
The staff that John has working for him are extremely knowledgeable and more than happy to help with anything that is asked of them.

MK

PP
Pete P.
Kia Sorento
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Pete said he used to work for facility years ago. Business always takes care of issues. Highly recommends.