LAUREN B.
07/20/2021
Fast and reliable
Been going to them for 30 years and they take good care of you.

TH

MN
MATTHEW N.
Brooklyn, NY
07/15/2021
Car people you can trust
We live in New York and our car broke down, had no way of finding out who we were going to we just need it fixed and we hit the jackpot!
Rita M. from John's Auto Body & Service responded on 07/16/2021

ANNEMARIE W.
Philadelphia, PA
Mazda CX-5
07/08/2021
Best shop in the area!!!!
I’ve been a customer for years. Solid work and a fair price. John Jr. is an honest guy and the service shop is straightforward. They say find an honest mechanic and you’re set. I found one!

KP
KATHY P.
Morrisville, PA
GMC Yukon
07/08/2021
Exceptional service, and very friendly staff!
I called ahead because I needed new tires and an inspection, and everything was done as I asked! Been coming here for over 20 years and will continue to recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

JOHN B.
Morrisville, PA
07/07/2021
Best place to go for car repair!
This place is great. I’ve been going here for years and recommend it to everyone. They have always been reasonable in price and have treated me fairly. Around 2015, I had a car that got wrecked by an uninsured driver and had to wait weeks for my insurance company to sort it out. John Jr. really helped me out and didn’t charge me storage fees while the insurance company was doing their stuff. Just a great shop with outstanding owners!

07/03/2021
No waiting, employees always nice.
Always looking out for you, about your car. Quick service.

TRACEY S.
Dresher, PA
Nissan Rogue
07/02/2021
Excellent customer service
John's has done work on all of our business vehicles, as well as, my personal vehicle. All of the staff is friendly, efficient, and professional. I highly recommend anyone to go there, and see for yourself.

VG
VICTOR G.
Allentown, PA
07/02/2021
I have more than 10 years inspecting my commercial trucks and repairing them there and I have no complaint they are always courteous and willing to help in anything prices are very fair

LR

FRANCIS C.
GMC Canyon
06/25/2021
Great Service πŸ‘
On time and precise. Friendly and helpful πŸ‘Œ

VN
VALERIE N.
06/23/2021
Inspection and LIGHTS!!
Lately I've been having issues with my car of 15 years, but only 130,000 miles. She is very well cared for, garage kept, and very pretty. So when the lights on the dash started coming on and she started not acting right (stalling), I was afraid her time may have come. As usual, John, and his team took good care of her, and after passing inspection, (YEA) and a good flush and some new fluid, she is running like brand new again!! I can't thank you and your team enough for the care taken. And to Rita at the desk, for taking care of, and putting up with, EVERYONE!!! I'll be coming back for sure!!!

VN
VALERIE N.
Chrysler 300
06/23/2021
Customer service
Their customer service and service dept. Are awesome

RP
ROBERT P.
06/14/2021
Very honest and excellent labor cost
Very down to earth people they drove me home and pick me up when my car was finished. intern they gave me a military discount. They are definitely hometown mechanics