WL
William L.
Honda Accord
09/09/2019 Category: Service
William said they had excellent friendly service, professional, and good for a fair price.

KC
KELLY C.
Jeep Renegade
08/26/2019
Awesome service and great people!
I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Charles S.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Charles said this facility does a lot of work for him and the service on his vehicle was fine. His brother-in-law also takes his vehicle there but sometimes they don't complete the job for him.

KL
Karen L.
Saturn VUE
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Karen said her vehicle is running great and they were on time.

TW
Timothy W.
Ford Fiesta
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said this business was okay. Every thing was great.

Donald B.
Fairless Hills, PA
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Donald said that the place did a good job, did timely work and did what he said at a fair price. They were pleasant people, very cooperative and informative and gave him a ride.

MICHAEL M.

BZ
BRUCE Z.
07/19/2019
Honesty
The work is outstanding and Tony and the men are honest and trustworthy

ROBERT M.
Fairless Hills, PA
07/12/2019
inspection
very good

Daniael L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Daniael said this facility is good.

Brian B.
Philadelphia, PA
Lincoln MKZ
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Brian said they did a great job.

BE
Bradley E.
Jeep Liberty
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Bradley said the staff were all nice and worked fast. There was a problem with the paperwork that was sorted out.

VG
Victor G.
Dodge Challenger
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Victor said the business is perfect and he always uses them for service.

Anne S.
Kia Optima
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Anne said the staff give good service, they pick up her vehicle and bring it back when service is done.

RITA M.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/17/2019
they are educated
Excellent service , friendly staff very informative

LY
LINDA Y.
Bensalem, PA
Plymouth Neon
06/16/2019
The Fantastic People
I love bringing my old car here!! The people are great, the place is nice an clean,and they tell u what's wrong before they do the work!
The mechanics work miracles!!! This is the best place to take ur car!!!

Joe C.
Nissan Xterra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mark. He said the service was super fast.

Mitch P.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Mitch said the service was excellent.

JI
Joe schmoe I.
08/01/2018
Terrible service
Today is August 1st I took my Corvette to John's Auto Service 3 weeks ago for repair work and it still isn't complete. This is a huge inconvenience to me as I have emphysema COPD chronic bronchitis and spots on my lungs and everywhere I go I have to walk and that includes to Walmart and back carrying groceries. This is certainly not an easy task for me. I have explained to them numerous times that I am in great need of this car and still have no results. I will never take my car back there again for any sort of repair work I believe that they are very unreliable. As a matter of fact I met a man who also took his car there and he told me it was there for three weeks so he called to see what was going on and they told him that they were working on it. Little did they know that he was across the street looking at the car sitting in the parking lot. So what does that tell you? I am done with them.

Choice C.
04/19/2017
Liars and horrible work
I called John's the day before I needed Ave repair to get an appointment for the next morning. I was quoted a two-hour job and told to bring my vehicle in at 6:30 a.m. . after being lied to that the vehicle was in the air I drove by and it hasn't moved from where I parked it. The vehicle wasn't brought into the shop until after 1 p.m. and I didn't check out until after 4:30 p.m. so now today I'm stuck on the side of the road because the part that they said they fixed wasn't fixed correctly. To top it off because of allies yesterday I missed all of my appointments and was making up for them today and now I'm stuck on the side of the road. I run my own business and having two days lost is killing me financially all over a two-hour repair job. Then is to speak to the owner and apparently they're not allowed to give out that information which seems extremely Shady