Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

01/18/2019
Watching out for you, and also not performing unnecessary services
This time around, I was in for an oil change after having dye added to check for minor leaks.
No leaks!
However, will be watching just in case in future service checks.
John' will not perform those "necessary" services so prevalent with other mechanics, just to suck more money from you with no benefit.
His team will only inform you of their detailed inspection, and what to watch for when servicing in the future.
Of course, if it is critical, they will let you know first, and let you make the decision, with detailed information.
I also had a strange noise from my tires, it seems a pin in the brakes broke and was rubbing.
Fixed :)
Thank you so much to John and his great team.
They really do have your back.

AN
ANDREW N.
Honda Element
01/15/2019
Reliable, professional and curteous
I’ve worked with John’s for 3 years and always feel confident I’m getting good technical advice and professional implementation. I love that I get the thorough revaluation that clearly highlights the health of my vehicle and gives me choice about what to repair.

WW
WALTER W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/05/2019
Great friendly service! Attention to detail, the mechanics and staff are top notch!
Outstanding service,, ! 5 star rating excellent!

XO
XIAOFANG O.
Nissan Maxima
12/17/2018
Nice persons
John and Robert are very nice. My car doesn’t have big noise now with their help. The holiday card is very sweet , especially with the gift card. : )

RL
ROB L.
Another great job
Been coming here with multiple vehicles for many years and wouldn’t even think of going anywhere else . I really appreciate their attention to detail and their thorough communication

12/13/2018
A bit pricey, upsells, but seems honest where it counts
A bit pricey, upsells, but seems honest where it countsl

BG
BRAD G.
Louisville, CO
Honest & excellent work
I always recommend Johns Auto Care.

BARBARA B.
Saturn SW2
Honesty
I greatly appreciated the fact that I came in with multiple issues. They were honest in the fact that it just wasn't worth the fix. They also gave time to make the decision. I had that car parked for almost a week there and there was no pressure. They are great people and highly suggest taking your vehicles to them. They make a great team

11/16/2018
Consistent Excellent Service
Just a routine Oil change, and a investigatory dye for a mysterious leak.
John and his team are still keeping records of many years of service on my car, with excellent recommendations for keeping the longevity of a car in top condition,
John personally remembered where I lived for a ride home while waiting, and with great conversation and personality.
My car, Scarlet, has been well maintained, thanks to the care and friendliness of this wonderful crew.
Thank you to every one and Happy Thanksgiving!.
John A. from John's Auto Care responded on 12/13/2018

Felicia,

Thank you so much for the kind review! Although I love all my customers, you are one of my favorites.

Happy Holidays!

RT
RACHEL T.
10/25/2018
John's is great because they're so thorough and honest.
I know I will always be treated as a valued customer and as a friend, and I know my car will get the very best care to keep it going forever.

Julio M.
Erie, CO
10/10/2018
comunication
they do good work

08/13/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable staff

08/09/2018
Thank goodness for taking the time to listen closely
This was just an oil change and check up, but it turned out to be so much more. I mentioned that I had recently had my brakes done at another Well known shop, and I had mentioned that my car was driving strange. Also that one of my tires was extremely hot. John listened and checked it out and found that one of the Part of the bricks were frozen. What was disturbing is that when the brakes were replaced that part was in the technicians hands and they didn’t follow through. John did. That’s save me from a possible accident at worst to blown tire .
As always thank you so much to John and his professional team. Always friendly, and always looking out for you.

CHUCK C.
Westminster, CO
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/04/2018
John's Auto Care testimonial
I knew what was wrong with my Mini Cooper when I took it to John. I'd gotten several BS estimates with add-ons that were unnecessary and jacked up prices. John diagnosed the problem exactly, fixed it on time and was 10% less than any of the other estimates. The mini runs great! 6 out of 5 stars!

SP
Simon P.
07/03/2018
Phenomenal service
Punctured my car tire about a mile from John's Auto Care. They were kind enough to come pick me up and fix the car right away (this was 1 hour before closing time). I'm very impressed by their customer service and would highly recommend John and his staff to anyone looking for auto help.

DA
DAVID A.
Volvo V70
06/21/2018
Extraordinary Customer Service
Really, customer service the old fashion way: done correctly. Follow call and text. Highly recommended!

BV
BRIANA V.
04/26/2018
Regular at John's
I love taking my car to John's. I feel like their assessments are fair and they provide a friendly experience.

JOHN G.
Cadillac SRX
They Always Fit You In
I called John's Auto Care this morning after discovering last night that my headlight was out. I needed the car by 5:30 and they did not disappoint. They are always friendly and they do great work.

KATHERINE B.
Nothing but everything to like at John's Auto Care
Being a single senior, it is of utmost importance to know my truck is safe on the road.... John's Auto Care provides me the assurance that my truck doesn't leave the gagrage unless John says so!!!, Allison and Jr are the best- John is a regular "SHerlock Holmes" in diagnosing and treating my trucks issues.... and the truck gives him a run for the money- Fair, knowledgeable, contientious and honest.
Couldn't be happier.

Katherine

MA
MARK A.
Ram Pickup
Outstanding service
Love this place! Very warm and inviting with excellent services. Best shop in Boulder, for sure!