Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MATT B.
Niwot, CO
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Honest and personable attention to detail
The staff is honest and trustworthy. I feel comfortable that I can rely on any assessment of my vehicle needs. My first and last stop regarding all my questions and concerns with my auto care. My goal is to maintain my vehicle for years to come, and I'm confident John's Auto Care, the team, and John himself are looking out for my longevity.

MARV R.

BRENDA W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Guys
We went through a bit to find the issue. But going down the right road.
My car now runs like a new car. I'm glad I kept it and had these fix it for me.
My recent mechanic retired. I was dreading the task of finding another mechanic and trusting them.
These guys have earned my trust.
Thanks for all your help

FM
FELICIA M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/15/2019
Great Service - Just an Oil Change today
John and his team are always outstanding in their service. They know you by name, and you can trust the work they do.
Today it was just an oil change. But Maintenance counts, and John will send you reminder emails, just in case you forget.
Peace of mind, knowing my Scarlet Miata is in good hands.
Felicia

NS
NATASHA S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/05/2019
Trusted mechanic, sometimes expensive
I love Johns Auto. A friend recommended them to me about a year ago and so far I have been very impressed with their quality of service, and especially their honesty and information about the functionality of my car (what should really be fixed and what can wait). I learn more about my car with each visit - rather than feelings in the dark about what they’re doing and why. Most recently however, it ended up being a much more expensive bill than I expected. Should have asked for more detail before okaying it all!

SK
SATSUNDER K.
Niwot, CO
04/26/2019
Integrity
Treat you the way you want to be treated

Kia Soul
04/24/2019
john, Bob and always good work
John, Bob and always good work.

BW
BRENDA W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/18/2019
Great place and wonderful crew
I had to find a new place to have my car maintained. I found it! Very precise report of what may need done at sometime. I’m so many words I enjoyed reading the report on my car and seeing the pretty picture of my car that came along with the report. Even pictures of the parts that need attention

DUSTIN H.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/17/2019
Helpful as always!
John’s is consistently helpful, honest, clear, kind, and conscientious. Highly recommended over more than a dozen services on multiple vehicles. Just visit with or talk to anyone there, in person or over the phone, and you’ll see—if you don’t know already.

RI
RACHAEL I.
Golden, CO
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/16/2019
Excellent and Thoughful Service
Quickly diagnosed and fixed my problem for less than I thought it would cost and gave my car a thorough inspection that revealed some other pressing issues I was not aware of.

DOROTHY W.
Longmont, CO
04/09/2019
Wow - what a difference!
The last service you did on the 2000 Lexus - Fuel System Service and the Air Induction Service made the car run like new. No hesitation when accelerating. Incredible!

Acura RDX
03/29/2019
Great Service and Fantastic People
John and his team deliver great service and a friendly atmosphere. Don't need an appointment, yet everything is prompt and professional. Communication is outstanding

Broomfield, CO
Kia Forte
03/27/2019
Most honest and patient mechanics in Boulder
I've got a mystery problem that could not be solved by 3 other mechanics and I was at my wit's end with repairs and charges that were not consented and almost gave up. It was not doing anything to fix the problem, and in turn might have made things worse. I explained this to John and he was honest about the problem and is continuing to work with me until we find the source. Prices are reasonable and he's constantly updating you on what he finds or what the next step might be. If you're wary of shelling out hundreds of dollars or can't find a dependable mechanic, I can't say this enough, go to John!!!

ANGELA M.
Subaru Crosstrek
03/22/2019
Trustworthy and like family!
John's Auto Care is an honest, reliable business where I feel comfortable asking questions and getting helpful answers. But what I truly love is the genuine authenticity of John and his staff. They are a family business, and treat everyone who walks in the door with kindness and respect, and I often find myself laughing with them over stories as I'm dropping my car off or picking it up. I've never had to take my car back for a repair that was made, and I know I can trust them both professionally and personally. So grateful to have them around!

TAYLOR S.
03/19/2019
Great staff and service
I was recommended to John's auto care after having multiple bad experiences at other shops. I was greeted on the phone by Robert who really seemed to care genuinely about my experience and was very friendly. Not like other people I have spoken to that make you feel like youre a hassel or burden in their schedule. I got in right away and had my brakes, roters, and a few other things done within 7 hrs the same day. I got a call back after my inspection was complete and got a pricey quote that i wasnt expecting... BUT after talking it through with Robert he assured me that they use high quality parts, efficient work, and stand behind their team and thats why people love them. Again, i was referred by someone close so i trusted their judgement as well, and that I would always get honesty from their team. My suv seems to be running great (day 2) and although my bank account is dented, my hope for car mechanics is reborn!! Thanks John's auto care for taking care of me!

JANICE S.
Erie, CO
03/14/2019
FRIENDLY AND HONEST
I give them 5 stars. I have gone to them for about 10 or 11 years and have recommended them to several people. They are very friendly and honest. Janice

LA
LEE A.
03/13/2019
John is the BEST.
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!!

JACK H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/06/2019
Made my truck run better
My pickup’s acceleration is more responsive and the engine is running smoother after treatment’s John’s recommended. Service has always been clearly communicated. I have only had pleasant experiences as a customer of John’s Auto.

GL
Greg L.
Lafayette, CO
Ford Expedition
03/04/2019
Honest and Fair and Smart
Been going to John every few years when I need help on our older cars. They actually care about making the fix fit the need of the car and the need of the customer. Great place.

REBECCA H.
Erie, CO
02/19/2019
Honest,reliable, knowledgeable , competence high quality
High quality work at reasonable cost. Rides for customers, even loaner cars. High integrity.