Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JASON G.
07/28/2019 Category: Service
John's auto is all I need
Best service around

DONNA C.
Erie, CO
Nissan Murano
07/20/2019 Category: Service
John's Auto Care is the best!
John's Auto Care continues to reaffirm what a great "culture" PLUS being an AUTO shop means in this world. Stellar service, person-ability, timely, and practical diagnosis and charges.- they don't overcharge or place fear into customers in order to get more work done. This place is like going to the highly reputable auto shop in your old home town where things got done, you received great trustworthy treatment, and where everyone knows your name. Wow... customers for life... rightful and respectful service... and a job well done...

JEREMY S.
Longmont, CO
Chevrolet Camaro
Quality work
Big thanks to John’s for getting me back on the road. My truck went from dead in the water to merging on the highway thanks to their work on my fuel system. Fair priced repair and professional people, can’t beat it.

SK
SATSUNDER K.
tune up
car runs great

Honest, Friendly Mechanics
It's hard to find an auto mechanic you don't worry about ripping you off. But John's whole staff has always been a pleasant surprise. We don't take our cars anywhere else now. I don't remember what it was, but one time they only billed me a whopping $10 for a repair. And another time, when something wasn't repaired correctly the first time, they fixed it properly with no extra charge or hassle. They do good work and are simply lovely people. :)

QC
QUINN C.
Golden, CO
Subaru Outback (Natl)
Excellent Service as Usual
I wanted to give these guys 5 stars because we are always impressed with them. I take 2 vehicles to them for work and I take my personal vehicle to them as well. Recently, they discovered that my Subaru needed some pretty extensive repairs. It may be time to get a new car for me, so we haven't pushed go yet, but I really appreciated the way they handled the situation and communicated everything in a clear way that really made me feel like they were telling me the truth, not gouging me (since I know nothing about cars) and giving me all the information I need to make the optimal decision. I also like that they have shuttle service!

DT
DENNIS T.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, friendly, competent service!
My car was hit by an unknown driver and the front end damaged. John’s got my car in their shop for an inspection and estimate the very next morning, worked diligently with my insurance company, and made the necessary mechanical repairs in an excellent manner. The service was responsive and friendly as well as very satisfactorily delivered. Don’t hesitate to try John’s for your car care needs!

MATT B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Honest and personable attention to detail
The staff is honest and trustworthy. I feel comfortable that I can rely on any assessment of my vehicle needs. My first and last stop regarding all my questions and concerns with my auto care. My goal is to maintain my vehicle for years to come, and I'm confident John's Auto Care, the team, and John himself are looking out for my longevity.

MARV R.

BRENDA W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Guys
We went through a bit to find the issue. But going down the right road.
My car now runs like a new car. I'm glad I kept it and had these fix it for me.
My recent mechanic retired. I was dreading the task of finding another mechanic and trusting them.
These guys have earned my trust.
Thanks for all your help

FM
FELICIA M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/15/2019
Great Service - Just an Oil Change today
John and his team are always outstanding in their service. They know you by name, and you can trust the work they do.
Today it was just an oil change. But Maintenance counts, and John will send you reminder emails, just in case you forget.
Peace of mind, knowing my Scarlet Miata is in good hands.
Felicia

NS
NATASHA S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/05/2019
Trusted mechanic, sometimes expensive
I love Johns Auto. A friend recommended them to me about a year ago and so far I have been very impressed with their quality of service, and especially their honesty and information about the functionality of my car (what should really be fixed and what can wait). I learn more about my car with each visit - rather than feelings in the dark about what they’re doing and why. Most recently however, it ended up being a much more expensive bill than I expected. Should have asked for more detail before okaying it all!

SK
SATSUNDER K.
04/26/2019
Integrity
Treat you the way you want to be treated

Kia Soul
04/24/2019
john, Bob and always good work
John, Bob and always good work.

BW
BRENDA W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/18/2019
Great place and wonderful crew
I had to find a new place to have my car maintained. I found it! Very precise report of what may need done at sometime. I’m so many words I enjoyed reading the report on my car and seeing the pretty picture of my car that came along with the report. Even pictures of the parts that need attention

DUSTIN H.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/17/2019
Helpful as always!
John’s is consistently helpful, honest, clear, kind, and conscientious. Highly recommended over more than a dozen services on multiple vehicles. Just visit with or talk to anyone there, in person or over the phone, and you’ll see—if you don’t know already.

RI
RACHAEL I.
Golden, CO
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/16/2019
Excellent and Thoughful Service
Quickly diagnosed and fixed my problem for less than I thought it would cost and gave my car a thorough inspection that revealed some other pressing issues I was not aware of.

DOROTHY W.
Longmont, CO
04/09/2019
Wow - what a difference!
The last service you did on the 2000 Lexus - Fuel System Service and the Air Induction Service made the car run like new. No hesitation when accelerating. Incredible!

Acura RDX
03/29/2019
Great Service and Fantastic People
John and his team deliver great service and a friendly atmosphere. Don't need an appointment, yet everything is prompt and professional. Communication is outstanding