Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

TAYLOR S.
03/19/2019
Great staff and service
I was recommended to John's auto care after having multiple bad experiences at other shops. I was greeted on the phone by Robert who really seemed to care genuinely about my experience and was very friendly. Not like other people I have spoken to that make you feel like youre a hassel or burden in their schedule. I got in right away and had my brakes, roters, and a few other things done within 7 hrs the same day. I got a call back after my inspection was complete and got a pricey quote that i wasnt expecting... BUT after talking it through with Robert he assured me that they use high quality parts, efficient work, and stand behind their team and thats why people love them. Again, i was referred by someone close so i trusted their judgement as well, and that I would always get honesty from their team. My suv seems to be running great (day 2) and although my bank account is dented, my hope for car mechanics is reborn!! Thanks John's auto care for taking care of me!

JANICE S.
03/14/2019
FRIENDLY AND HONEST
I give them 5 stars. I have gone to them for about 10 or 11 years and have recommended them to several people. They are very friendly and honest. Janice

LA
LEE A.
03/13/2019
John is the BEST.
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!!

JACK H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/06/2019
Made my truck run better
My pickup’s acceleration is more responsive and the engine is running smoother after treatment’s John’s recommended. Service has always been clearly communicated. I have only had pleasant experiences as a customer of John’s Auto.

GL
Greg L.
Lafayette, CO
Ford Expedition
03/04/2019
Honest and Fair and Smart
Been going to John every few years when I need help on our older cars. They actually care about making the fix fit the need of the car and the need of the customer. Great place.

REBECCA H.
02/19/2019
Honest,reliable, knowledgeable , competence high quality
High quality work at reasonable cost. Rides for customers, even loaner cars. High integrity.

JN
JEANNE N.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/15/2019
Excellent care.
John and Robert seem to be very knowledgeable about the profession and generous with extra customer service care. The price was right too!

CLAY C.
Central City, CO
02/12/2019
Love this place!! Highly recommend!!
So honest and so friendly! John and his staff are very professional and HONEST! I recommend this business to anyone In the entire front range. I found it on a recommendation and now I see why. Five stars all day long.

RF
RAYMOND F.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
02/12/2019
Awesome
Perfect care. They fixed me up and got me back on the road!

TRACY M.
02/05/2019
Compitent friendly service
I was treated respectfully. Everything was explained to me so that I understood. The work was done as explained.

SK
SATSUNDER K.
Niwot, CO
02/04/2019
Integrity
It is so refreshing to work with a business that treats its customers with respect and honesty
John A. from John's Auto Care responded on 02/05/2019

Satsunder, thank you for that! I look forward to a day on the ski slopes.

John

DONNA C.
Nissan Murano
01/30/2019
EXTRA TLC SERVICE
This is my third vehicle that I have been taking to John's Auto Care, which has been around for 26 years. With each of my vehicles, prompt stellar service was/is given, education on the points of interest, and no gouging on prices. They tell you what needs to be taken care now and what can wait. On top of it all, they have common sense, integrity, and build true relationships with their customers. They have that "home town feel." Kudos! I reccommend them to my friends, acquaintances, and anyone at-large who wants fair and just work with fair and just billing.

ER
ELI R.
Denver, CO
Subaru Impreza Wagon
01/30/2019
Really great and friendly service
I have been here several times and have always had a pleasant experience and good affordable service.

FM
FELICIA M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/18/2019
Watching out for you, and also not performing unnecessary services
This time around, I was in for an oil change after having dye added to check for minor leaks.
No leaks!
However, will be watching just in case in future service checks.
John' will not perform those "necessary" services so prevalent with other mechanics, just to suck more money from you with no benefit.
His team will only inform you of their detailed inspection, and what to watch for when servicing in the future.
Of course, if it is critical, they will let you know first, and let you make the decision, with detailed information.
I also had a strange noise from my tires, it seems a pin in the brakes broke and was rubbing.
Fixed :)
Thank you so much to John and his great team.
They really do have your back.

AN
ANDREW N.
Honda Element
01/15/2019
Reliable, professional and curteous
I’ve worked with John’s for 3 years and always feel confident I’m getting good technical advice and professional implementation. I love that I get the thorough revaluation that clearly highlights the health of my vehicle and gives me choice about what to repair.

WW
WALTER W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/05/2019
Great friendly service! Attention to detail, the mechanics and staff are top notch!
Outstanding service,, ! 5 star rating excellent!

XO
XIAOFANG O.
Nissan Maxima
12/17/2018
Nice persons
John and Robert are very nice. My car doesn’t have big noise now with their help. The holiday card is very sweet , especially with the gift card. : )

RL
ROB L.
Lafayette, CO
Another great job
Been coming here with multiple vehicles for many years and wouldn’t even think of going anywhere else . I really appreciate their attention to detail and their thorough communication

12/13/2018
A bit pricey, upsells, but seems honest where it counts
A bit pricey, upsells, but seems honest where it countsl

BG
BRAD G.
Louisville, CO
Honest & excellent work
I always recommend Johns Auto Care.