Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

FM
FELICIA M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/09/2018
Thank goodness for taking the time to listen closely
This was just an oil change and check up, but it turned out to be so much more. I mentioned that I had recently had my brakes done at another Well known shop, and I had mentioned that my car was driving strange. Also that one of my tires was extremely hot. John listened and checked it out and found that one of the Part of the bricks were frozen. What was disturbing is that when the brakes were replaced that part was in the technicians hands and they didn’t follow through. John did. That’s save me from a possible accident at worst to blown tire .
As always thank you so much to John and his professional team. Always friendly, and always looking out for you.

CHUCK C.
Westminster, CO
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/04/2018
John's Auto Care testimonial
I knew what was wrong with my Mini Cooper when I took it to John. I'd gotten several BS estimates with add-ons that were unnecessary and jacked up prices. John diagnosed the problem exactly, fixed it on time and was 10% less than any of the other estimates. The mini runs great! 6 out of 5 stars!

SP
Simon P.
07/03/2018
Phenomenal service
Punctured my car tire about a mile from John's Auto Care. They were kind enough to come pick me up and fix the car right away (this was 1 hour before closing time). I'm very impressed by their customer service and would highly recommend John and his staff to anyone looking for auto help.

DA
DAVID A.
Volvo V70
06/21/2018
Extraordinary Customer Service
Really, customer service the old fashion way: done correctly. Follow call and text. Highly recommended!

BV
BRIANA V.
04/26/2018
Regular at John's
I love taking my car to John's. I feel like their assessments are fair and they provide a friendly experience.

JOHN G.
Cadillac SRX
They Always Fit You In
I called John's Auto Care this morning after discovering last night that my headlight was out. I needed the car by 5:30 and they did not disappoint. They are always friendly and they do great work.

KATHERINE B.
Nothing but everything to like at John's Auto Care
Being a single senior, it is of utmost importance to know my truck is safe on the road.... John's Auto Care provides me the assurance that my truck doesn't leave the gagrage unless John says so!!!, Allison and Jr are the best- John is a regular "SHerlock Holmes" in diagnosing and treating my trucks issues.... and the truck gives him a run for the money- Fair, knowledgeable, contientious and honest.
Couldn't be happier.

Katherine

MA
MARK A.
Ram Pickup
Outstanding service
Love this place! Very warm and inviting with excellent services. Best shop in Boulder, for sure!

KF
KAILE F.
Jeep Liberty
04/24/2018
Friendly People and Thorough Service!
Would definitely take my car back to John's!

ES
ELIZABETH S.
11/30/2017
Check up
The car is still running well, thanks to John and his team. I appreciate the trouble shooting and the loaner vehicle.

JENNIFER B.
Longmont, CO
11/28/2017
James Brethauer 2005 Jeep Rubicon
very friendly people, knowledgeable and take the time to find out what you need and to explain what you find.

FM
FRAN M.
11/17/2017
John makes it great
best of Boulder

KATHERINE B.
11/14/2017
As always-
Had my Truck towed from Boulder Canyon to John's- No appointment but worked me in as he could- 24 hours later- He had it repaired , everyone there is honest, helpful, friendly and steers me in the right direction! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving- Katherine

MONICA M.
11/11/2017
Great, friendly service
I have had my car into John's Auto Care twice and they have done a great job. They are friendly and easy to talk to about what is going on with my car.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
10/28/2017
Keeps the Car Working Well
I appreciate that my 2001 Ford Taurus is still running well, thanks to the great crew and staff at John's Auto Care.

KV
KAREN V.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/26/2017
Personal service and care
They picked me up when my car wouldn't start and set me on my way after a battery recharge. Happy for such a dependable auto shop!

CN
CLEMENT N.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
10/10/2017
My Tribecca
The staff is technically great, professional and friendly

Jake M.
09/21/2017
Overpriced on parts
I called to have some work done on my 2003 Jeep renegade and had already purchased the parts from Jeep. They wouldn't use them which is understandable. They wanted $250 for labor which is fair. What wasn't fair was them wanting to charge me $750 for the exact parts I paid $250 for. Totally trying to gouge me.

KD
KEVIN D.
Broomfield, CO
09/08/2017
Excellent as Always
I've had all servicing performed on my previous and current F-150 at John's for years and have always been happy with the service and staff. Thanks!