Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BV
BRIANA V.
04/26/2018
Regular at John's
I love taking my car to John's. I feel like their assessments are fair and they provide a friendly experience.

JOHN G.
Cadillac SRX
They Always Fit You In
I called John's Auto Care this morning after discovering last night that my headlight was out. I needed the car by 5:30 and they did not disappoint. They are always friendly and they do great work.

KATHERINE B.
Nothing but everything to like at John's Auto Care
Being a single senior, it is of utmost importance to know my truck is safe on the road.... John's Auto Care provides me the assurance that my truck doesn't leave the gagrage unless John says so!!!, Allison and Jr are the best- John is a regular "SHerlock Holmes" in diagnosing and treating my trucks issues.... and the truck gives him a run for the money- Fair, knowledgeable, contientious and honest.
Couldn't be happier.

Katherine

MA
MARK A.
Ram Pickup
Outstanding service
Love this place! Very warm and inviting with excellent services. Best shop in Boulder, for sure!

KF
KAILE F.
Jeep Liberty
04/24/2018
Friendly People and Thorough Service!
Would definitely take my car back to John's!

ES
ELIZABETH S.
11/30/2017
Check up
The car is still running well, thanks to John and his team. I appreciate the trouble shooting and the loaner vehicle.

JENNIFER B.
Longmont, CO
11/28/2017
James Brethauer 2005 Jeep Rubicon
very friendly people, knowledgeable and take the time to find out what you need and to explain what you find.

FM
FRAN M.
11/17/2017
John makes it great
best of Boulder

KATHERINE B.
11/14/2017
As always-
Had my Truck towed from Boulder Canyon to John's- No appointment but worked me in as he could- 24 hours later- He had it repaired , everyone there is honest, helpful, friendly and steers me in the right direction! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving- Katherine

MONICA M.
11/11/2017
Great, friendly service
I have had my car into John's Auto Care twice and they have done a great job. They are friendly and easy to talk to about what is going on with my car.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
10/28/2017
Keeps the Car Working Well
I appreciate that my 2001 Ford Taurus is still running well, thanks to the great crew and staff at John's Auto Care.

KV
KAREN V.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/26/2017
Personal service and care
They picked me up when my car wouldn't start and set me on my way after a battery recharge. Happy for such a dependable auto shop!

CN
CLEMENT N.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
10/10/2017
My Tribecca
The staff is technically great, professional and friendly

Jake M.
09/21/2017
Overpriced on parts
I called to have some work done on my 2003 Jeep renegade and had already purchased the parts from Jeep. They wouldn't use them which is understandable. They wanted $250 for labor which is fair. What wasn't fair was them wanting to charge me $750 for the exact parts I paid $250 for. Totally trying to gouge me.

KD
KEVIN D.
Broomfield, CO
09/08/2017
Excellent as Always
I've had all servicing performed on my previous and current F-150 at John's for years and have always been happy with the service and staff. Thanks!

MOE B.
08/19/2017
Taking care of my car as if I was family.
I think I have been coming to John's Auto Care for 5 years. Although sometimes I don't like to hear the truth they share about my vehicle, I am more than confident that this shop is the reason that my truck continues to allow me to feel safe at just shy of 67.
The owner, manager, front desk personnel and repair professionals treat me with respect even when I am thoroughly confused by the technical jargon. Highly recommend you giving them a try.

NF
NICOLE F.
Louisville, CO
Mitsubishi Eclipse
08/17/2017
Trustworthy and exceptional
Accurate price quoting, very fast service, excellent work, excellent pricing, and went above and beyond. People work for them, not robots, and they are nice.

AL
ANNETTE L.
Lafayette, CO
08/10/2017
John's Auto Care in Boulder
Knowledgeable and trained mechanics!!! Friendly staff and owner!!

PS
PAUL S.
08/08/2017
people that know what they are doing
Fixed the brake problem after another shop tried but failed.

CHRIS B.
08/07/2017
Best car car place ever
The people are sooooo nice and care about my car as much as I do!!!