WA
William A.
Honda Element
07/18/2019
Honda Element
Excellent service, friendly people, have it done when they it will be, prices for the work is reasonable I recommend this company to anyone

TG
Tom G.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the service was the best.

DI
David I.
Ransomville, NY
Chevrolet Corvette
07/11/2019
Perfect alignment!
Mark took care of our 77 Corvette's front end alignment and the car now tracks straight as an arrow! The job was completed as promised and we received a phone call as soon as it was ready. Once again completely satisfied with service provided! Thanks!

TD
Tom D.
New York
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business is good and no complaints. They do great work at a fair price.

SK
Shawn and Theresa K.
Amherst, NY
07/09/2019
The quality of work, and professional work ethic.
The guys do great work, I highly recommend Johns, I've been doing business with John personally for over 25 years, my father in-law for over 30 years. Their honesty and integrity have always been at the highest level! If you want peace of mind, go to John's motor shop. Mark, Nick, and the crew will get it done right.

CA
Carol A.
07/07/2019

RD
Robert and Mandie D.
Ford Transit Wagon
07/04/2019
Trustworthy
I trust Johns because they do the job right and stand behind their work

Robert B.
East Amherst, NY
Buick Regal
07/02/2019
Great time at John's Motor & Transmission Shop
This is the only location I come to with my vehicle's needs. Whenever I arrive, somebody, usually Mark, is always there with a welcoming smile and is genuinely concerned about me and my car. On this occasion, I needed to have the inspection completed by the technicians. While I waited in the customer area, I had a nice conversation with Donna, as well as John ( younger). I always feel comfortable and never rushed . Plus, I know that the work required on my 2017 Buick Regal has been completed down to the last minor detail. The dealerships provide you with movies and donuts. However, they do not compare to John's employees who make sure they do the best job possible and get me safely on my way. Kudos to this establishment for hiring such adept mechanically educated and conscientious personnel. I have been having work done for at least a decade and am and always will be a return customer.

Joanne W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/27/2019
They care about my safety.
My car needed an inspection and was not passed because there was so much rust from the bottom going up. So the car was junked today. They really care about my safety and that of my family.

SP
Salvatore P.
Kia Optima
06/26/2019
Nice people.
Pleasant people, honest pricing and good service! What more could you want.

Theodre M.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Theodre said the business was wonderful and he has no complaints. The mechanics are very smart and do a great job.

John D.
Nissan Rogue
06/15/2019
Fast, friendly service as always!
Fast, friendly service as always. People are so nice here, always look forward to seeing them.

V

CR
Corrine R.
Kia Rondo
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Corrine said that the place has very good staff so she gave them her business.

TK
Tony K.
Williamsville, NY
Cadillac DTS
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was good.

TK
Tony K.
Williamsville, NY
Cadillac DTS
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was good.

KG
Kelly G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/07/2019
Amazing customer service.
I took my 06 Colbot in to see what was causing it to have issues. Nick called and explained everything to me.. And even though I had to keep asking him a lot of questions or having him explain the problem again he was always so polite and very understanding since I was upset . I just bought the car after having my previous one in the shop where we found out that is wasn't fixable. Nick went out of his to make me feel comfortable and relaxed. Nick is one of the best mechanics around.

KJ
Kurt and Melissa J.
Mazda CX-7
06/06/2019
very knowledgeable and friendly service
excellent service, friendly people who listen to the problems and skillfully make a plan to repair the problems

Rich and Diane G.
06/05/2019
Fixed my tire pressure sensors
Great job thanks

Michael M.
06/05/2019
Re-inspection
I was ha]happy that the vehicle passed. However, I have never been charged twice for the inspection at any other shop I went to. I was under the assumption that once the items that failed were fixed that the sticker would be put on due to the fact that the car wouldn't talk to NYS due to a malfunctioning wires for the OBD2 connector. I do understand that it is stated that this is a charge would be added for each instance. But like J stated before. Your shop was the first to charge that...