Bill H.
12/04/2020
Always a happy customer
Very happy with the service and the people. I will continue to have my car serviced at John's Motor & Transmission.

TH
Todd H.
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Todd said the business always takes care of him and he has never had any problems. He recommends them all the time.

CD
Chris D.
12/01/2020
Reliable, Responsive, Trustworthy
Essentially, John's Motor has built up a high level of trust over the years servicing many of our family's vehicles. I feel confident that they really know what they are doing when it comes to automotive repair and that they only do what is necessary from a maintenance and safety standpoint.

It has always been a pleasure dealing with Mark, Nick and Donna.

Becky H.
Scion tC
11/27/2020
The service and staff are always very knowledgeable. I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for a mechanic.

David & Pat G.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/25/2020
my flat tire.
It was ready in less time than I expected.

CT
Christine & Neil T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/17/2020
John's Motor and Transmission Shop Review
Great Service !!!! Vehicle runs smoother now.

PS
Paul S.
GMC Acadia
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jackie. She said they always do a nice job.

NS
Norman S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/10/2020
Won’t go anywhere else.
Everyone is always professional, friendly and courteous. They accommodate my schedule and they are very reliable and they do great work.

EC
Elyse C.
Mazda CX-5
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Elyse said the business's service was very quick, very dependable and very honest.

Danny W.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Danny says really quick got in the same day

JE

VR
Valerie R.
Nissan Murano
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Valerie said she loves the business and they are wonderful.

IS
Ian S.
10/31/2020
My family has been a customer for many years. I used to do that work myself, we know we can always trust them to be reasonably priced, used quality parts and provide friendly service.

Becky H.
Scion tC
10/27/2020
Dirty
I normally don’t have any issues when picking up my vehicle. I’m assuming you must have a new mechanic because my car was very dirty when I picked it up. There was no floormat used and my floormat was full of mud and pushed all the way up under my petals. My seat was also moved which normally it never gets touched. Of course I love this shop and would recommend it to everyone!
Nick C. from John's Motor & Transmission Shop responded on 11/02/2020

Good Afternoon Becky,

I want to personally apologize for the issue with your vehicle. We always want to make sure your experience is the best it can be from the repair work to the condition of your vehicle when you pick it up. We have reviewed our floor mat policy with all our employees to make sure this issue does not happen again. We do appricate your feedback and value both your opinion and business. Without you feedback we can not correct issues with our service.

Thanks again for your feedback. Have a great day .

John's Motor and Transmission Shop

WC
Walter C.
Buffalo, NY
Chevrolet Sonic
10/27/2020
Technicians know their work. Honest company