Business Solutions

Johnson's Auto Care, Inc.

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Deidre W.
06/21/2022
Quick and efficient Oil change and Yearly Auto Checkup
As ALWAYS, I am pleased with the service I receive at Johnson's....and the communication. They make everything very understandable regarding my "vintage"...

GD
Glen D.
06/14/2022
Worth the Wait??
It took nearly an hour and a half for an oil service on my Audi A6 to be completed, even though technicians took my car within minutes of my arrival, which...

DA
Dave A.
06/12/2022
Transmission Linkage
I greatly value the trust I have in Mike and his team. They have always gone above and beyond to earn that trust. This visit reinforced that. Thnx again...

David C.
06/09/2022
In for routine service, but caught another problem
Long time and loyal Johnson's customer. Whether in for a needed repair or just routine service, Mike and his techs are always alert to spot potential...

Jennifer M.
06/04/2022
Good
Service was completed in a timely manner. Thank you.