RP
ROMAN P.
Ram 1500
11/17/2020
Honest professional work
Johnson’s has always been fair and honest. Much appreciated always.

Bill S.
Volvo V70
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Bill said this business did everything that he needed done. They went above beyond too.

ROSEMARY C.
11/11/2020
Always excellent service
I brought my car in for 25,000 mile service. They changed the oil, checked everything out and answered all my questions. I know after I have had them service my car it will be running well.

Dustin H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Dustin said speed of service and appreciates the overall feel of the business.

GL
Gwen L.
Chevrolet Trax
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Gwen said they got her in right away and explained everything that was going on with the vehicle. They did the work in a timely manner. She was happy. She did wish they were wearing masks. No one there was wearing one.

NP
Nathan P.
GMC Safari Passenger
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Nathan said that there was good communication. He really appreciates their great service.

FM
FATIMA M.
Denver, CO
10/20/2020
Feels amazing to have a repair team you trust
My mother always taught me that there’s nothing better than an auto repair team you’ve trust. They are honest, speedy, clear, fair/affordable and extremely helpful. A great auto team that I recommend 100%!

HP

MARY G.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/09/2020
Best in Denver metro area
Had to drop my car off, needed a ride to work. They cheerfully dropped me off and came back to get me when the work was done. They really care about their customers.

EB
EMMANUEL B.
Dodge Dakota
10/09/2020
outstanding work at a good price . They kept me informed of what was going on.
Outstanding work at a good price. Also kept me informed.

JOHN W.
Good people. Good work

TN
Timur N.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Timur said very helpful, very professional no issues, very friendly feedback. Management was helpful.

Ronald G.
Englewood, CO
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Ronald said they have excellent service and integrity.

LF
LOGAN F.
Brighton, CO
Nissan Xterra
10/07/2020
Same day service
They were able to get me in and diagnose my Xterra same day I called, in the afternoon. It was ready the next day by lunch. Valve cover gasket replacement, I was spewing oil down the back of my engine block. It would have taken me 2 days to do on my own. They were done in 4 hours.

GE
GEORGIANNE E.
Subaru Legacy
09/17/2020
Trustworthy and reliable
I have been a customer of Johnson’s for 20 years. I trust them. I have never had any issues. They have never tried to get me to do something I didn’t need. There prices are reasonable and they do great work.