KAREN S.
08/07/2020
Dependability and workmanship
I was able to get an appointment within days of my call; the staff/employees/techs are customer friendly, well-trained, knowledgeable and dependable; prices are reasonable.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/04/2020
Repair on PT cruiser thermostat
Very prompt response on what the problem was on my car, repairs were done in a very timely manner, I find Johnson Automotive very professional and very honest

LF
LAURIE F.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/03/2020
The Best Auto Mechanic in Colorado
The owner, Scott Johnson and his amazing staff. I have been a customer since the shop was opened and I love to recommend my family and friends take their cars to Johnsons. You always get quality work for a very reasonable price.

GC
Guinn C.
Denver, CO
Nissan Murano
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Guinn said Ron and Walter are very efficient , kind and professional.

KC
Kelly C.
Colorado
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Kelly said it was a good experience.

TW
Tyhnaja W.
Colorado
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Tyhnaja said they got it done within the same day and they kept her informed on what was going on with her vehicle.

ED
ED D.
Nissan Versa
07/04/2020
Daughter's car
Have been taking our family vehicles to Johnson's for several years, and they always get the job done quickly and efficiently. Their rates are reasonable, and we would highly recommend them to anyone.

MARY G.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/03/2020
Unbelievably Awesome
Walter and Ron are the best. They were booked solid but squeezed me in got my front end fixed for the holiday weekend, all in less than 4 hours and under $300 dollars. Johnson's is AWESOME!!!!!

FH
FRANCES H.
07/01/2020
Professional integrity
Johnson Automotive is an excellent automotive repair service. My family has benefitted from his business integrity, honesty and capability for years.

AD
ANDREW D.
Lexus GX 470
06/27/2020
Great service to my vehicle and me!
I really like Johnson's, Ben with them for a few years now. Their quotes are always reasonable, their customer service is beyond great and ive never had issues with their quality of work

TJ
Talia J.
Denver, CO
Chrysler 200
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Talia said she had no issues with the service the business provided.

BK
BOB K.
Nissan Rogue
06/26/2020
Rogue
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Johnson’s for years. Never had a problem. Repairs are done as quickly as possible and they stand behind their work.

JJ
Joni J.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Joni said they're long time customers and they always take care of them.

DAN H.
Ford Fiesta
06/12/2020
Location is very convenient. Employees are A+ in attitude and knowledgeable in repairs and maintenance.
Every experience I have had with Johnson's has always been a top notch encounter. They are extremely proficient in providing quality repair work with any vehicle I have brought in. Johnson's is truly an honest and trustworthy place for all automotive repairs and service. Kudos to owner and entire staff. I would personally recommend them to anyone seeking reliable service for their vehicles.

SV
SHARON V.
Nissan Rogue
06/12/2020
Honest & Reasonably $
We have used Johnson's for at least 12 years. They have always treated both my husband and I with respect. As a women I appreciate that I'm not getting snookered into more than I need. This trip today saved me approx. $300 over the dealership. I highly recommend Scott Johnson and all the staff.