Elizabeth, CO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/04/2019
Another quick, well-done repair!
We have had a lot of work done by the great people at Johnson’s, which makes them basically family. We took our car in for an issue we knew about, and they were thorough enough to make sure that all safety issues were corrected before we took it home. No BS, and no unnecessary repairs.

Ronald G.
Englewood, CO
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said that he has been going there for fifteen years. He feels like a valued customer.

Josh W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Josh said this business is very easy to deal with. They have straight forward pricing and are very good.

DUNCAN R.
11/20/2019
Honesty, Integrity, and great service!
I have been bringing my vehicles to Johnsons for years. They have always helped me and been fantastic.

DESIREE G.
Oldsmobile Ciera
11/18/2019
Great job
Great job, nice and pleasent customer service.

Jeannine W.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Jeannine said the staff provided really good customer service and that they really catered to her by transporting her back home after she dropped her vehicle off, and they picked her up when it was done.

Mario C.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Mario said that they are very nice. They are available, flexible and fast. It is nice and clean. Everything was fine.

GK
GARY K.
11/06/2019
They work on my vehicles, I trust them.

CYNTHIA S.
11/02/2019
Effecient
Efficient and professional!

BR
Brian R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ruth. She said the business had to keep the vehicle over night.

MI
Mila I.
Colorado
Volkswagen Rabbit
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Mila said the staff was friendly and accommodating.

JACK M.
10/15/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
As always, fast and friendly, highest quality service, reasonable prices. I wouldn’t take our cars anywhere else.

Saturn L300
09/29/2019
I brought my 2002 Saturn in for an oil change and to have it checked to make sure everything was running properly. They changed the oil, checked out the car, and told me I didn't need the tires rotated. They are always friendly and answer all my questions.

BJ
BIG AL J.
Buick Century
09/25/2019
The people & the good work they do!👌
We have been a customers of Johnson's for a long long time begining in the 90s. Started with taking a p/u in for Pioneer Sand. We are beyond trust of Johnson's 🚗!

FF
FRAN F.
09/21/2019
They do a good job
They did a very good job and it was done quicker than I thought it would would be

PY
PATRICK Y.
09/21/2019
Always my first choice
Scheduled a day, brought it in. Checked things out and got an oil change. Quick and easy with detailed explanations and always curtious service. Could have picked it up that same afternoon but had personal issues. Worked with me and got it the next day. Could not recommend them enough to anyone for any issue big or small. Always a pleasure and thank you very much! See you next time!

DONNA/JAY P.
09/20/2019
Repair review
Fast, efficient, and friendly. They stand behind their work

MIKE C.
09/18/2019
Fair, honest, reasonable and extremely reliable.
I've been going to Johnsons Automotive for 20+ years. I dont trust any one else but them when it comes to my vehicles. They have never mislead me. They are honest, reliable and dependable. They do AWESOME work at a fair price.

VC
vanessa c.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Vanessa said the business stands behind their work.

JANELLE/CRYSTAL W.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/11/2019
Visit
As always these guys are professional. They do not treat me with respect. I left my phone in my car, they attempted to let me know. When I was not able to get it over the weekend, they made sure to keep it safe for me. This is the only place I take my care for engine care and maintainence. They have earned the AAA endorsement for good reason.