PB
PATRICIA B.
02/22/2019
I work nearby and dropped my car off for an oil change. It was done before my lunch break and was priced well. They notified me of a few other things that should be repair but were not pushy. Will
Definitely go back.

MATT P.
Cadillac SRX
02/20/2019
Fast easy routine maintenance visit
Fast easy oil change!

STEVE C.
Minnetonka, MN
Subaru Outback (Natl)
02/20/2019
Jon's Auto is Great!
They're just great. Do what needs to be done and do it right. No unnecessary add-ons that most places try. Point out possible options and make suggestions.
Great service. Really good at diagnostics too.
Steve

BRIAN S.
02/14/2019
honest with good prices.
Great experience. I will return when my other car needs a repair.

02/12/2019
Friendly and efficient
They kept me updated regularly and finished the project extremely fast. Staff was excellent!

VS
VICTOR S.
02/09/2019
Excellent Service.
I am always impressed with the quality of work and the value that I get from service at Jon’s

LC
LAURA C.
Long Lake, MN
Toyota Matrix
02/05/2019
Friendly Fast Service
Jon’s Auto is awesome! Reliable & very knowledgeable. From the mechanics to Christine at the front desk! Friendly service. I have been coming for many years & completely trust them with my 2004 Toyota Matrix. They have kept her running reliably in tip top shape! I highly recommend them!

PF
PAUL F.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/24/2019
Honest, quick service, fair
We are so happy we found this little gem. Thank you Jon and Christine for providing such great service.
Jon Galbrecht & C. from Jon's Auto Repair Inc responded on 01/29/2019

We strive to deliver our best service at reasonable rates and we appreciate your business.

GN
GREG N.
Lexus IS 250
01/24/2019
They are honest about repairs needed to get the vehicle back on the road. They don't overcharge for work that doesn't need to be done. I've always had a great experience with these guys.
Jon Galbrecht & C. from Jon's Auto Repair Inc responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for your business. We really do appreciate it.

SANDRA H.
Hopkins, MN
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/21/2019
Definitely Recommend
I just needed to have a bulb replaced for my turn signal and they fit me in the same day I called.

KARIM S.
01/08/2019
Thanks for great service and honesty. Price was very fair.
Jon Galbrecht & C. from Jon's Auto Repair Inc responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for your business. We really do appreciate it.

MATT P.
Cadillac SRX
01/08/2019
Oil change waiter
Easy in and out. Christine runs a great front desk.

STEVE C.
Minnetonka, MN
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/07/2019
Great service.
Great service. Excellent repair work and onngoing maintenance.

SANDRA H.
Hopkins, MN
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/20/2018
Great service as well as honest and friendly. They are a small local business and it is one of the things I really like about this place.

BRANDON H.
Chrysler 200
12/20/2018
Good service. Good prices.
Look this place up online. And it ended up being great. Kristine was very helpful. They had a loaner Car for me to use so I didnt have to miss any work. They flushed my heater core, got me some heat forbthis minnesota winter, replace a lower ball joint car rides good now. Jon's Auto is my new car repair spot.

Jon’s Auto
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. It’s close to my job so I can drop off the car. The problem was explained so I could understand. Once my car repair needed extra attention and I was given a loaner to drive no extra charge. They use quality products and I believe fairly priced .

JOSH M.
Rochester, MN
Buick LeSabre
12/15/2018
Oil line repair
Great work and customer service. !!

CP
CLARENCE P.
Jeep Liberty
12/12/2018
Top Notch Friendly Service
Dan is quite the mechanic who knows his vehicles. He does exceptional work on any of our vehicles! He even discuses information with my son in his vehicle!

Christine is always friendly and willing to answer any question you might have in your vehicle!

I highly recommend going to Jon’s Auto Repair

TO
TIM O.
Maple Plain, MN
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/12/2018
Timly, efficient and cost effective work.
There is always good communication and no BS. Record of past work is used to good affect.

SR
STEVEN R.
Volkswagen GTI
12/10/2018
Another great experience
As usual, Jon's Auto Repair saved me some money and kept my old car running well. They are always fair and up-front and always communicate what needs to be done, and if there's any other options.