John C.
Kia Sedona
03/31/2020 Category: Service
John said the staff took his vehicle in as soon as they arrived and it was out quickly, the service was flawless and the price was very good.

Chrysler 300
03/26/2020
Easy to work with
Christine is a blast to talk too. Will use them again eh

Saint Francis, MN
Jaguar XJS
03/12/2020
Alarm issues
I took my Jaguar in because of alarm issues. Jon's Auto Repair fixed the problem before the Jaguar dealership even contacted back. I am very pleased with the service I got there...fast quality work at a good price. Thank you

MIKE M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/26/2020
Honest and trustworthy
Over the years that I've used Jon's, I've always been confident that I was paying a fair price for quality work.

DAVID S.
02/25/2020
Always satisfy
Jon's is great. Been using them for years, and always happy with their work and their fair prices.

SCOTT W.
Ford Transit Wagon
02/18/2020
Prompt and Professional
Been going to Jon’s for nearly 20 years and have nothing but the highest praise for the honest ,professional and prompt service I have received. Always . Highly recommended

JOHN G.
02/17/2020
Good Again
Again johns did a great job in a short time by replacing a broken tail light. This was my third trip and they are batting 3 for 3 — Without stealing signs!

TO
TIM O.
Maple Plain, MN
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/11/2020
Tucker's new alternator; needed the fix quickly, got it done quickly
As always, working with Jon's Auto was pleasant and brief. Rolled my truck in at 7:30 was out and gone by 2:00. Probably would've been quicker if I had been paying attention to my text messages... No surprises, nothing done that wasn't necessary.

JIM D.
Cadillac STS
02/04/2020
Great service.
First impressions were very good. I will keep coming back. Good communication and fare pricing. Reccomend.

MK
MANDY K.
Champlin, MN
Volvo S40
01/22/2020
Car repair
These guys got me in and out same day when my car had sudden trouble. Kind, caring service, reason price. Went above and beyond to make sure I knew everything that was going with no pressure. Small town honesty and craft. Will be returning in future.

MATT P.
Cadillac SRX
01/20/2020
Great service at Jon's Auto
30 years we have been customers. Every visit confirms that Jon's Auto is a great value and great servicio. Auto repairs done right.

MF
MATT F.
Lexus GX 470
01/15/2020
Exceptional service
Water pump was replaced a while ago and they honored the warranty repair! These peeps always fix what needs to be fixed and let me know what to look out for in the future. Good folks. Fair pricing. Quality business. My go-to for auto repairs!

SA
SAM A.
01/13/2020
Quick and Friendly service!
Fair pricing, quick and friendly, didn't push me for unnecessary services but brought up a few concerns with my vehicle that they noticed. Seems like a very honest shop, will be returning for future repairs.

AK
Art K.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Art said the business had good services.

JZ
JOE Z.
01/10/2020
The service was wonderful. Bright and happy, even at 7am on the phone. The issue of my car wasn’t completely figured out, but if there are any other issues, I will certainly go back to Jon’s.