MATHAN R.
07/18/2019
Cr-v work.
The job was done in a timely fashion, and for a reasonable price.

JENNY B.
Hopkins, MN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/16/2019
VW repair
We needed to replace the engine on a 2014 VW. Jon’s was honest and efficient and worked hard to find us the best deal on a replacement engine at an affordable price.

MF
MATT F.
Lexus GX 470
07/16/2019
Warranty repair
I appreciate Jon’s helping me get back on the road. They went the extra mile to get me a part and install it before the weekend!

EM
EMILY M.
Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2019
Awesome customer service!
I brought my car in without an appointment and Jon's was able to take and make a quick fix to the problem.

DAVID S.
07/10/2019
Great, as always
We are very pleased with Jon's Auto Repair. High quality, fair prices.

J
JOHN
06/26/2019
A shop you can trust to get the job done!
Highly recommended!

Hopkins, MN
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/20/2019
The service is great! I like it is a small local business and would recommend this place.

SADIE S.
Perham, MN
Land Rover LR2
06/12/2019
Great to work with!
They were easy to get into and we ended up throwing more work on them than what was expected. They did a great job and fixed my car right away. Their honesty and communication was greatly appreciated!

STEVE C.
Minnetonka, MN
Subaru Outback (Natl)
06/11/2019
Good service, and really good at fixing cars.
Always a good job, Reliable.
Been going to Jon's for about six years. Each time was pleasant with job done right. And never a bunch of add-ons not needed.

SABRINA S.
05/30/2019
Best Shop Ever!
They take wonderful care of my car. They do high quality work and really care about their customers!

KR
KIM R.
Hyundai XG350
05/29/2019
Friendly, concise, and thorough
The staff was amazing and made the process of having a repair done simple and reassuring. They fixed the issue at a fraction of the price of other local shops.

Jeep Cherokee
05/29/2019
Stalling
Car was stalling out. Jon's figured it out and had me back on the road the same day. They fit my vehicle in on a busy day. I like that they always check with you before doing the work so there are no surprises. Honesty and integrity

CLARK W.
Saturn VUE
05/17/2019
Always great service! Christine always takes good care of us!
We have always been taken care of , and Jon is wonderful always explaining everything that needs to be done! We trust him and know he will do what needs to be done with our cars and not a lot of extras that are not necessary! N

JOHN S.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
05/15/2019
Will be back!!!
Newer resident of the neighborhood and had to find the “go to” garage. And happy to say I’ve found them. Pleasant experience from start to finish. Spoke with Christine initially. Had to wait a week to get in, but I can see why they’re so busy. Was just a $60 job, with no unnecessary work. As pleasant an experience as going to the repair garage can be.👍👍👍

GJ
GER J.
Eden Prairie, MN
05/14/2019
Great fix, great price
Great price and beat his competitors with the quote given. Fixed my very loud squeaking coming from my control arm

NW
NIKKI W.
Buick LeSabre
05/07/2019
Fair and friendly
My friend referred me here as she had a good experience. Super friendly, very helpful, pricing is very very fair (on the low end of any price quotes I found in my Google searches) Didn't try to "upsell" to get me to do anything I didn't need. They even stayed late so I could pick up my car after work. Will return.

VS
VICTOR S.
04/28/2019
Jon and the staff are always awesome and they deliver great service at an affordable price.

RON G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/25/2019
Ron G
i have been taking my vehicles to Jon's auto for a number of years and have gotten very good service.

STEVE B.
Spring Lake Park, MN
04/24/2019
Rear Brake Replacement
Great mechanics who have always had my interests in mind. The first repair place told me I would need both new rotors and brake pads. Jon’s Auto resurfaced the rotors saving around $100 on the job. Great communication and people. Been using them for nearly ten years.

BV
Bernie V.
Osseo, MN
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Bernie said the service was good.