KL
05/06/2021
Great friendly service

05/05/2021
Our aging CRV
They do a great job keeping our CRV on the road.

WF
WAYNE F.
04/28/2021
Friendly, responsive and reasonably priced.

CA
CLIFF A.
04/22/2021
I've been gong to Jon's for 20 years and have always been extremely happy with the work he's done. Fair and honest.

BK
BOBBI K.
04/21/2021
Honest Reliable Service
I have known Jon for many years. Even though I live further away from his center, I only take my car to him. They always communicate accurate needs and cost. They help you understand the what and the why and allow you to make decisions based on the information. I am moving out of state, I wish I had Jon where I was going.

PS
PRABHA S.
04/16/2021
Very helpful always
The work done is always thorough and repair costs are always reasonable

DAVID W.
04/16/2021
Trust is earned
I have had two great experiences at Jon's. If you're on the fence about where to take your vehicle for a fair price and total honesty... Don't look any further.

JARROD K.
Saab 9-5
04/15/2021
Great Service - Fast and Friendly
Great experience having my car repaired at Jon’s. They kept in touch as they were discovering the problem and recommended options along the way. The work was done quickly and at a fair price. Would definitely recommend. Better service than I’ve had at dealerships.

TR
TOM R.
04/14/2021
Great people. Great service.
I was well taken care from the moment I walked through the door. I was given a thorough explanation of what was going on with my car and what needed to be done.

DK
DON K.
Nissan Titan
04/14/2021
Good people, great service, fair pricing

John C.
Kia Sedona
04/08/2021 Category: Service
John said the business goes above and beyond with what was needed. He said absolutely would recommend them.

KR
KATHERINE R.
04/06/2021
Great Service!
Very accommodating. Got me in and out in a couple hours. Honest, straightforward advice

BJ

ZACH N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/31/2021
Wouldn't trust anybody else
I've always trusted Jon's Auto for fair priced, quality work. I'm never ever sold anything not needed, and options are given for maintenance work and the reasons behind it. Most work comes in lower than what was quoted, they try to save me money where they can. I will recommend Jon's to family and friends.

MITCHELL D.
03/19/2021
Great Servoce
Great service and quick too. They took the time to troubleshoot a faulty switch, and saved me several hundred dollars in the process. Will certainly go back to them.