STEVE B.
Spring Lake Park, MN
04/24/2019
Rear Brake Replacement
Great mechanics who have always had my interests in mind. The first repair place told me I would need both new rotors and brake pads. Jon’s Auto resurfaced the rotors saving around $100 on the job. Great communication and people. Been using them for nearly ten years.

BV
Bernie V.
Osseo, MN
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Bernie said the service was good.

AK
Art K.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Art said he received good service and it was done on time. The prices were reasonable as well.

JEREMY A.
Hopkins, MN
Chevrolet Suburban
04/13/2019
Great experience
They went above and beyond my exspecationst I had got ripped out of my money previously by another shopI was beyond pissed but they re assured me they would figure it out and that they despite they had my vehicle for 3 days it was fine with me they fixed it correctly and professional I could not ask for a better result you have a customer for life christine if I'm saying it correctly is very pleasant as well I will be back for sure

Honda Fit
03/31/2019
Jon's Auto
Christine is always awesome! She was able to get my car in to fix a brake light so I wouldn't have to worry about a Fix it Ticket! Work was done well and quickly. Thank you!

Long Lake, MN
Toyota Matrix
03/28/2019
Awesome service!!
Jon’s Auto has done a great job at keeping my 2004 Toyota running great! Thanks to the entire team at Jon’s Auto!! I will be back. : )

RICHARD H.
03/28/2019
Reliable and Quick
Jon’s auto performs quality work in a timely manner. You can go wrong with Jon’s!

Saginaw, MN
03/22/2019
Outstanding Service
Was out of town and had to find a reputable shop quick for my Jeep. After a quick search of the area, Jon's had great reviews. They got my Jeep in that same day and actually got the work done before days end. Very reasonable on price. Would different bring my vehicle back if in need and in the area again.

NW
NIA W.
03/21/2019
Trust, never a question.
Long time customer. At least 10 years. Never a concern about getting an honest opinion and quality work. Tend to run my cars to 150000 or more , so I have dealt with all kinds of issues to keep a good car running.

JOHN S.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/07/2019
I found my new go to mechanics shop
Moved to new home last year and did not yet have a new “in neighborhood garage.” Googling Jon’s came up as close to my home. The initial phone call with Christine was really pleasant and she got me in ASAP. Turned out to be a simple reboot of maintenance light issue. Cost $36.
When you find a pleasant place to do business and they don’t overcharge when they could have, you’ve found the place for future repairs.
Live in big condo..... will tell ALL of my neighbors. Christine said they do NOT advertise. When you do good work you don’t need to advertise.

SUE S.
Jeep Compass
03/06/2019
They always get my car in as soon as they can. And let me know if there is any more work needed and what the cost will be. Very friendly also.

PB
PATRICIA B.
02/22/2019
I work nearby and dropped my car off for an oil change. It was done before my lunch break and was priced well. They notified me of a few other things that should be repair but were not pushy. Will
Definitely go back.

AK
Art K.
Chevrolet Uplander
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Art said they do good work at a reasonable price.

MATT P.
Cadillac SRX
02/20/2019
Fast easy routine maintenance visit
Fast easy oil change!

STEVE C.
Minnetonka, MN
Subaru Outback (Natl)
02/20/2019
Jon's Auto is Great!
They're just great. Do what needs to be done and do it right. No unnecessary add-ons that most places try. Point out possible options and make suggestions.
Great service. Really good at diagnostics too.
Steve

BRIAN S.
02/14/2019
honest with good prices.
Great experience. I will return when my other car needs a repair.

02/12/2019
Friendly and efficient
They kept me updated regularly and finished the project extremely fast. Staff was excellent!

VS
VICTOR S.
02/09/2019
Excellent Service.
I am always impressed with the quality of work and the value that I get from service at Jon’s

LC
LAURA C.
Long Lake, MN
Toyota Matrix
02/05/2019
Friendly Fast Service
Jon’s Auto is awesome! Reliable & very knowledgeable. From the mechanics to Christine at the front desk! Friendly service. I have been coming for many years & completely trust them with my 2004 Toyota Matrix. They have kept her running reliably in tip top shape! I highly recommend them!

PF
PAUL F.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/24/2019
Honest, quick service, fair
We are so happy we found this little gem. Thank you Jon and Christine for providing such great service.
Jon Galbrecht & C. from Jon's Auto Repair Inc responded on 01/29/2019

We strive to deliver our best service at reasonable rates and we appreciate your business.