MF
MATT F.
Lexus GX 470
11/14/2019
Oil change and general checkup
Expertise and personable staff. Thanks for keeping my car running sharp. Trailer hitch now nice and tight too! I always recommend Jon’s!

NM
NICOLE M.
Ford EcoSport
11/08/2019
Tire Fix
I had a great experience going to Johns auto repair! They were able to squeeze me in and fix my leaky tire and I really appreciate it. I would definitely go back again!

RICHARD H.
11/05/2019
Never disappointed
As always, I left Jon’s more than satisfied, which is why I’ll never take my vehicles any where else, as long as I’m living in reasonable distance!

DAVID S.
11/04/2019
As always, Jon's is the place!
Always pleased by Jon's. Honest, direct, and competent.

KR
KIETH R.
11/02/2019
Excellent at what they do!
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

RICHARD H.
10/29/2019
My favorite auto shop
This is the best auto shop I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

That’s why I’ve been taking my vehicles there for the past 10+ years.

KO
KEVIN O.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/25/2019
Close to work, so didn’t need a ride to get me.!!
Worked on my car while I was working, and everything seems fine,!! picked it up after my shift, it was painless and everything seems to be in words order, just had a thermostat put in.

JASON W.
Lincoln MKX
10/23/2019
Fast service.
My car broke down and they had it on the road the next day, and picked me up from my home to grab the car. I do live pretty close by the shop!!

VS
VICTOR S.
10/20/2019
Trusted partner
I brought my vehicle in for a repair and I was given options and I trusted the staff at Jon’s to do what was right and they fixed the problem and it was a reasonable repair.
Great people that you can trust

JIM G.
Afton, MN
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/18/2019
Repair power steering leak same day, quick quality work
Professional, quality work

10/17/2019
Very Satisfied
Does a great job and is always honest about the scope of work required. Always looking for ways to save you money.

IG
Israel G.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Israel said that it was good. They have good service there. He has been going there for the last few years. He has no complaints.

IG
Israel G.
10/14/2019 Category: Service

KZ
KRIS Z.
Hopkins, MN
10/08/2019
Keeping my old F150 running
Jon’s has been my go to auto repair and maintenance resource for 10 years. They always squeeze me in to their busy schedule, fix my truck quickly and charge very fair rates. I highly recommend them for your automotive service and repair needs. Kristine is fantastic to work with.

Acura ILX

Minnetonka, MN
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/01/2019
Very professional job
Fixed on time at a reasonable cost !!!

AL
APRIL L.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/30/2019
Polite and prompt service
Accurate diagnosis of the mechanical problem. Fair price with prompt and polite service.

JOHN G.
09/19/2019
Fast accurate work on short notice
Jon did a great job for me, Fitting me into his Monday a.m. schedule, then diagnosing and fixing my air conditioning when I didn’t even know it was isolated to air-conditioning. I had a 200 mile drive later in the day. he sure save the day!

09/19/2019
Great Experience
Overall this was a great automotive experience. The staff were honest, to the point, and efficient with my time. The work was done thoroughly and in a timely manner without trying to upsell me or offer me services I knew were unnecessary. Pleasant environment and friendly conversation throughout the transaction. Would recommend.

09/18/2019
Reasonable prices, very helpful staff.
I had a handful of things that needed repair, and they helped me prioritize what to do first as well as what I could safely put off. I will go back to Jon's Auto. They are now my new mechanic.