Jim D.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the staff are very helpful, prompt and helped him out with his windshield replacement.

CG
Charles G.
Wayzata, MN
FIAT 500
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jon. He said they did what they said they were going to do in a very timely manner for a pretty reasonable price, they are one of the most friendliest businesses that he's ever had to deal with, they're honest, straight forward, and he appreciates this the most.

LP
LINDSEY P.
Hopkins, MN
Jeep Compass
09/18/2020
Christine and jon are always thoughtful personable and willing to help.

Chanhassen, MN
Geo Prizm
09/14/2020
Great people to work with
The team is great to work with. They clearly explained problems and are very reasonable.

MARY P.
Chrysler 300
09/02/2020
First time dropping my car off at this place for repair. Was already recommended by my coworkers for the place to go. They fixed my brakes that day and even though the price wasn't my favorite part of the service... cars can be expensive. Will visit again for future repairs!

JOHN H.
Chrysler 200
08/26/2020
Friendly and courteous customer service.
I've been using John's Auto the past 10 years. They have well-trained mechanics and take the time do it right.

VS
VICTOR S.
08/22/2020
Needed service fast
I was in need of Air Conditioning service and I was heading out of town and Jon and Christen were able to get me in and take care of my vehicle.
Jon also caught that I had couple of taillights out and repaired them for me without delaying my trip.

LW
LUTHER III W.
Robbinsdale, MN
08/21/2020
Great Business.
I’ve been going to Jon’s Auto Repair for years. Great service and always friendly. I recommend them to all of my Family and Friends. Thank you for the great service!

NC
NANCY C.
08/12/2020
2003 Dodge Grand Caravan check out before driving vacation.
Car check before going on driving vacation. Jon and his staff always do the most thorough checks on car so we are assured that fluid levels are good to start and checks/rotates tires when needed. Just the best service. Christine is absolutely the best service writer we have ever run across in all the years we have used dealerships and independent repair shops. We are never disappointed in their team, so thorough!

FD
FRIDA D.
08/05/2020
Broken Brakes
Thank you for the quick and reliable service! My car sounds and drives much better now.

SA
SAIF A.
Brooklyn Center, MN
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/04/2020
Trustworthy; willing to work with you,
Jon and his team have always helped our family out by giving us options and showing us how they do their work. They have never “upsold” us and that has gained our trust with them and because of that, we have been bringing our cars to Jon’s auto for over 10 years.

JEFF D.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/29/2020
Good service all around
Got in quickly - Christine was very friendly and efficient - service was good

Hopkins, MN
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/23/2020
A wonderful small business with a great staff. They are friendly, honest, and great work.

Jim D.
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he recommends them for service.

MADDIE D.
07/15/2020
I can't say enough about Jon's Auto Repair. They were able to replace my catalytic converter in less than two days and the service was absolutely amazing. Christine is so fabulous too! :)