Tarvares M.
Rusk, TX
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Tarvares said they still haven't been able to fix his vehicle. He stated that he's going to give them one more chance and if they can't get it fixed, then he will have to go someplace else.
Josh H. from Josh Hawkins Automotive responded on 07/13/2020

Unfortunately, your truck was a tricky one. Luckily, we were able to get you taken care of and back on the road. Thank you for sticking it through with us!

FLINT, TX
03/12/2020
Great Service, But a Little Slow
I dropped off my car before 8:00am on a Thursday morning. I was told I would hear something that afternoon. By 4:00pm, I hadn't heard anything, so I called them. I had to leave a message, but they did return my call and told me they hadn't had a chance to look at my car yet. Friday was the same story. I finally heard from them on Monday morning with a diagnosis of the problem and an estimate to fix it. They had to order a part that was not delivered until Wednesday morning, which was out of their control. Chris at the garage called me Wednesday afternoon to let me know they were still working on my car and were going to stay late until it was fixed. So while they were a little slow even looking at my car, once they did the service was great. Chris went above and beyond to get me my car back the same day they received the needed part.
Josh H. from Josh Hawkins Automotive responded on 03/17/2020

I hate that it took longer than expected for your car to be repaired. We try our best but sometimes things do not go our way. We are sorry for the inconvience and hope we continue to get your business!

Alberto S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Alberto said this business was good.

Danny L.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Danny said the business has always provided good service and quality work. They do what they say they will.

David P.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
David said he would recommend this business for service.

Marlow C.
Overton, TX
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Marlow said he would recommend this business for service.

LG
Luke G.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Luke said he recommends the business.

RICH S.

Tyler, TX
Honda Civic Coupe
11/20/2017
2014 Honda Civic
First visit to your business. Vehicle was taken care of in a timely mannor.

Mike P.
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Mike said they did an excellent job.

JOHN W.
Nissan Titan
11/04/2017
Good work honest
I'm comfortable that they are keeping my truck in good shape.

Justin S.
CHANDLER, TX
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Justin said he had service done at this business last year and the part they put on for him failed. Which caused him to carry it in and in the process of doing that some bolts got loose. This time around they put the second replacement part on for him and he is hoping that it stays. However, the service he received was good.

WR
WENDY R.
Bullard, TX
GMC Sierra
07/19/2017
A/c fix
The people was very nice an did the best they could for me. Thank u

WR
WENDY R.
Bullard, TX
07/15/2017
A/c fix
Awesome folks an very well manner on keeping us up to date on progress. Thank u

Mark S.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Mark said Josh, an employee at this business does good work. He said he had to take his vehicle back to get additional service work done and now he just needs to get that fixed.