Toyota Camry Solara
06/18/2021
Quick service, meh communication
They were able to get the job done fast and well, but they never called me to tell me what they planned to do and they never called to tell me the work was done.

Meriden, CT
06/18/2021
Customer service was excellent. Kept me up to date on every detail. My car was diagnosed in 24 hours and out of the shop in less than a week. No run around. Recommend 100%.

MARIA L.
New Haven, CT
Kia Sorento
06/17/2021
They have got it together!! Nice guys too!
Very professional and also very friendly. It’s nice to have trustworthy establishment to go to. Customer service as it should be!

James S.
Hamden, CT
Buick LaCrosse
06/16/2021 Category: Service
James said the business is great and he has been a customer 40 years. He said they are trustworthy.

PH
PAM OR GLENN H.
06/12/2021
Great people!
Been going to JP for years, highly recommend!

BR
BONNIE R.
Jeep Liberty
06/11/2021
repair service
I have been going here for many years. Always great, polite service never any problems.

DIANE C.
06/10/2021
Art has been my mechanic for many years and he is very personable and easy to work with. I am also getting great service at JP. Thank you to the person who checked my brakes and found nothing of concern.
See the above.

Subaru Legacy
06/09/2021
Keeping my old Subaru running like a champion
Found an issue with a loose heat shears and tightened it up. They do fair work and take care of the problem.

KAREN M.
Hyundai Azera
06/07/2021
I recently brought my car in for an oil change and a couple other issues I was having rather than bringing it to the dealer. All the issues were taken care of and was done sooner than expected. I was updated through the process with no surprises. My husband and my neighbor both recommended bringing my car there. They now have another happy customer!

SE
STEVEN & JANE E.
New Haven, CT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/06/2021
Simply Outstanding!
Superior service, honest approach, fair and equitable ; amazing expertise!

KR
KATIE R.
Nissan Rogue
Great mechanics
Been coming to this shop for years - great front desk staff & knowledgeable mechanics. Never feel like I’m getting some weird upsell or anything. Affordable repairs. They get pretty busy, so making an appointment is recommended. Thanks JP Auto!
~Katie R. ~

DAVID D.
North Branford, CT
06/03/2021
They were great to deal with and prompt! Excellent service!

PF
pamela f.
Hamden, CT
06/03/2021
crazy all over the place , put on hold,,,,,,ugh!!!!!
I called JP Automotive on hearing word of mouth good things!! surprise surprise surprise,.I got switched in mid sentence to another service person who gave me the "spanish inquisition" and wanted me to leave my car for the day for an OIL CHANGE!!!!DUH!!!!that did it for me. I would never ever allow my precious well cared for beetle to set tires in that so called "great place". it was like out of "dumb and dumber", for real, don't go here, run for the next place down the road even if they say it is not great, ANYTHING is better than this shaft job I got over the phone.what would happen if I actually went here, I do not care to know. thanks for listening.

KD
KAREN D.
06/02/2021
Knowledgeable friendly and efficient
Everyone I interacted with was knowledge friendly and efficient

RD
RICH D.
05/26/2021
Brake Job
Art and the staff were very professional and stayed in touch throughout the repair process.