DAN C.
01/24/2020
Fast in and out
Drop off the truck early for next day service. The truck was done the day I dropped it off.Made my day

EN
Ed N.
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Ed said he has been going to this business for a long time, they are a fine place to go and their good service keeps him coming back.

DT
DENISE T.
Honda Civic Si
01/18/2020
Love this place!
J's Auto, for me, has been absolutely reliable, honest & has worked around my crazy schedule. In my opinion, the mechanics are excellent at their skills. Their office manager/ secretary Jessica is the best! No body wants car trouble, but when it happens this is definatly the place to go! Oxford's Best~J's Auto!

DE
DAVID E.
Mercury Milan
01/16/2020
excellant service
Job was done quickly. Reasonable pricing and very friendly staff.

GS
GEORGE S.
Dodge Nitro
01/14/2020
First class in every way.
I go to J's for all my repair work. Every time I've had work done I left feeling very confident in whatever work was done on my truck. I like the way they let you know about any problems you may not have noticed.

SO
SUSAN O.
North Oxford, MA
01/10/2020
Thank you for the great services today
And Thank you Jessica for great customer service.

MIKE C.
Cadillac CTS
01/09/2020
Great service I would definitely recommend this place 5 stars
I brought my car here and would definitely recommend this place to anyone I know with car problems. Quick, Convenient and great service.

CT

MARIA S.
Bethlehem, CT
01/04/2020
Emergency repair done
My car decided to partially die. I dropped it off without an appointment ans they were able to diagnose, repair and return to me that day. Totally greatful for the wonderful service again.

RICK R.
Kia Optima
12/27/2019
Awesome
Service was prompt and fair priced. In and out same day. My new mechanics.

BE
brenda e.
12/27/2019
Outstanding Service
Jessica listens and understands a customers concerns. When she calls back to explain the repairs needed she does it so it is understood.
Outstanding Customer Communication and Service!!

BW
Bernard W.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Bernard said that they always do nice work.

12/17/2019
Family Service
Love J’s auto. Jessica is attentive and kind every visit. Service is fast and reliable at a great price.
Jessica S. from J's Auto Service & Sales responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words! We take pride in all we do and know that customer service is very important. I am happy you are comfortable and pleased with services we provide.

Jessica Soullier
Manager
508-943-6606

Mary S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she bought a vehicle recently from this facility. She has had no problems.

michael r.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/14/2019
Fasr
As usual. Fast and easy. They treat you like a person. They actually seem to care.