EF
Ed F.
Walpole, NH
Ford Edge
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Ed said he got an oil change done. Had to spend a little more then expected but everything was good. Also fixed some front end issues and everything turned out fine.

Catherine S.
12/02/2018
HASSEL FREE
When I dropped my car off I also had a family emergency.J& S didnt hesitate to give me a loaner .It made my day manageablethanks

John S.
11/28/2018
A little disappointed
I have always received excellent service here and would still recommend it to others locally. We recently had an incident where we brought our Prius in for an oil change and flat repair. They fixed the flat and rotated the tires (which we didn't ask for) and then told us that our tires were worn out and needed to be replaced. I'm not sure why we paid to rotate bald tires. We scheduled to have new tires put on and when I dropped it off I asked to be contacted by the owner. No call ever came. I cannot complain about the service. The crew is excellent and you can feel confident that your car is safe and working correctly when they are finished. Frankly, I could have been more assertive. I asked for a call because I didn't want to make a scene in front of other customers. However, the poor communication has my wife wanting to see what else is out there, to see if she can be treated just a little bit better.

AC
Alice C.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Alice said she just loves going there. He's been very good.

Roy G.
11/10/2018
Jeep
Matt and his team are very thorough and professional! Excellent customer service!!!

AR
April R.
Nissan Maxima
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Adam. He said he is dissatisfied with the overall service. It took a while to get in for an inspection and when they did, it took 3-4 hours to get resolution on the inspection sticker.

LH
Lisa H.
Bellows Falls, VT
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/09/2018
Amazing staff and amazing service!!!
Just had my cars ceramic refresh done and couldn’t be happier it was like getting a brand new car it looked so good and the service and staff was amazing! Best place I’ve ever been to when getting a car serviced or worked on very friendly place Thanks again😊😊😊😊😊

AH
Adam H.
Bellows Falls, VT
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Adam said Matt does pretty good work, he is reliable and top of the line.

HJ
Harry J.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Harry said he had to wait a long time on his service.

Sara H.
11/07/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent customer service and honest about every detail

PS
Patricia S.
11/01/2018
Great as always!
No better place for auto repairs in my book. Matt made sure my 2002 vehicle was ready for winter. Not an easy thing to do with an older vehicle but he does it beautifully. As an older person myself, he makes me feel safe and secure in knowing he's checked things out and made sure all is as good as it can be.

Justin R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Justin said Matt and Joe are great guys and businesses like this are hard to find. He stated that he takes both his company and personal vehicles to this business for service. The service is quick and they clearly explain the process.

AT
Allie T.
Alstead, NH
Subaru Crosstrek
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Allie said the business did a great job. They picked her vehicle up at her work and returned it when completed.

Ron C.
Mitsubishi 3000GT
10/21/2018
3000gtsl
Jeff did a wonderful job.The car is absolutely beautiful.

Mike H.
10/15/2018
Stands by there work
J/s is about the most honest shop I’ve ever delt with! I have had many dealings with them from boat trailer work to oil changes, brake work front end work .. the shop is up to date clean and professional. Staff greats you with a smile and you get a car wash outta the deal what more can you ask for! I would recommend them to everyone (as I do)..

Joan B.
Nissan Murano
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Joan said the receptionist was pleasant, the service was timely and the price was fair.

TC
Taylor C.
New Hampshire
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Taylor said the work was efficient, the service was timely and the staff was polite.

Debra R.
Volkswagen Passat
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Debra said they drove them home and took the vehicle back to her.. They were very honest and fixed only what needed to be fixed.

James S.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
James said this business is the best.

John S.
Walpole, NH
09/28/2018
An honest high quality auto shop. Only place I go.
As they say a good, honest knowledgeable, fair priced auto shop is hard to find. AND worth it's weight in gold (well sort of). J&S is the only place I really trust to do the work on my car & truck. They, and Keene Driveline for drive shaft related work. Also, they are all top notch guys/shop. 2006 Dodge Cummins turbo diesel, 2018 Q50 RS AWD, . The later doing custom HP work to. Very tolerant and helpful. A real pleasure to work with.