NM
NEIL M.
Lexus GS 350
03/23/2019
Return customer
Haim is always patient to hear and address my concerns. Jumbos professional customer service and professional automotive service keeps me coming back.
More reasonable with their pricing along with quality workmanship is the reason I come to Jumbo rather than my Lexus dealership.

COREY C.
03/22/2019
The Place to Go For Auto Care in Hollywood
Great place, reasonable prices, friendly staff, and highly recommend Jumbo to anyone in South Broward.

ME
Medjine E.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Medjine said they are really good.

MICHAEL B.
Hyundai TUCSON
03/18/2019
Quick service and good prices
I’ve been using them for many years. I have always been satisfied.

HS
HECTOR ADORNO S.
03/18/2019
Super friendly and speedy service
Went in for an oil change and had a couple of concerns with my transmission the entire staff took really great care of me and gave me a quick diagnostic of what they thought would be the problem and how to fix it!

SONNY W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/17/2019
Oil Change & Head Light
It was just an oil change and a new head light that had burned out . He changed the oil and replaced the bulb. Not a complicated job, but it works, so 4 stars

Hyundai Tucson
03/15/2019
Family owned business very hands on and personable with the customers
Family-owned business very very friendly and personable with the customers.

GEORGE S.
Lexus LS 400
03/14/2019
Reasonably priced
prices are reasonable quality work mechanical work done in a property manager friendly atmosphere

DAN J S.
03/13/2019
Well organized
When I arrived at jumbo Automotive everything was clean And in place I only had to wait 5 minutes before I was checked in I got to speak to a mechanic to explain the problem everything was done on time they had Uber take me home and they Cent a car to pick me up and bring me back all I had to wait 5 minutes each time I was impressed the only thing I think it's a little expensive but they did a great job

Mazda CX-5
03/13/2019
Great service, great price
Professional experience, great service & great price

GEORGE S.
Honda Ridgeline
03/12/2019
Quality work prices are reasonable a lot of knowledge and mechanics
Jumbo do quality work reasonable prices always get the vehicle out on time not lingering on with excuses why it's not ready

RV
REINALDO V.
Lady Lake, FL
Dodge Durango
03/11/2019
Reliable Shop ...
Knowledgeable, and very professional staff...

GLADSON S.

EWA R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/08/2019
Fantastic service
Fast, accurate, fantastic auto and customer service.A few times I had car problem it was solved in short period of time.Thank you very much and I always appreciate your service. Keep up good job.👍

JOSE H B.
Lexus ES 350
03/08/2019
The service on my car was performed very professionally!!!
The service of my car was performed very professionally by everyone of the employees, thank you so much and you will see me again soon!!!

SD
Haim only charged me $20 to remove damaged cover and install new one

KENNETH M.
03/07/2019
Oil change service
Service was done in a reasonable time and efficiently.

Mari D.
Cadillac DeVille
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Mari said her experience at this business was fantastic. The staff members were very nice. They did a very good job, it didn't cost her an arm and a leg, and she was satisfied with the service.

FP
FERNANDO P.
03/03/2019
BMW X3 AC
Timely service and I appreciated the upfront honesty on the cost of my repair. I will also return for more service to my car.

MIKE L.
Volvo V50
03/03/2019
Excellent Services
Always go there and services A+++++
The owner A+++