ROBERT S.
11/12/2018
Outstanding
Jumbo changed the oil for a very reasonable price, and did a basic check for no charge.
I will use them again when I have car maintenance.
They also understood the Prius well.

Richard H.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Richard said that the place provided him with good service and his vehicle runs like a top.

JAMES M.
11/08/2018
They accommodated my situation
I am a senior citizen, semi-retired, and a Vietnam veteran. I don't have a lot of income. Their shop is right near my house. I shopped around and found a place that was a little less expensive then Jumbo (but further away), I told them the price quote I received, and they ever so generously matched it! So I received a high quality job, close to my house, in a short amount of time. I am VERY satisfied, and would recommend Jumbo to anyone and everyone!

SHUKRI S.
11/07/2018
Amazing
They always so helpful

John C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
FIAT 500
11/07/2018 Category: Service
John they did the work in a timely manner and their prices were good.

SARA C.
11/04/2018
efficient and friendly
booked appt on line. quick , efficient and friendly

DN
Donna N.
11/02/2018
The Best AAA Repair Facility
I have been going to Jumbo for years, from windshield wiper blades, brakes, oil changes, tune ups and services. The entire staff is friendly and professional. They have never recommended something that I didn't need. The affordable quality of services and convenience, is why this is the only place my car goes for any and all repairs/services. Thanks for all you do Jumbo!!!

DEBORAH JOY H.
10/31/2018
Great Service, Clean, Efficient, and Friendly!
I brought my mini-van in to have the tires checked because I had a feeling their pressure was too low. They offered to do that for me for free, and then offered to give it good once-over as a courtesy, also. On the lift the mechanic called me over and showed me how my left axle was worn (which I know can lead to a dangerous situation) so I asked them if they can replace it immediately, and they said, "of course." When I had my mini-van at a different mechanic only a few months ago to have it checked during an oil change they also had put it up on the lift (at my request) and they said they found nothing. A really worn axle like that doesn't happen in 3 months, it had to have been there for a while, but they didn't catch it, or perhaps they didn't check the car out like they claimed they did. Anyway, I'm not car expert, but at least I know that the worn axle had to have been there for a while. All in all, it made me feel much better that it was replaced, and now the tires had the correct air psi, too. When I picked up my mini-van to drive home it felt like a new car. I really could feel the difference. Patrick in customer service was very patient, and courteous and I really appreciated the fact that he took the time to point things out to me, and let me see the underbelly of my mini-van for myself. Doris the receptionist was very sweet and we had a lovely conversation. I also want to thank Gilad for giving me a ride to my job and offering to pick me up when my mini-van was ready. Jumbo is actually so close to where I work that I walked backed. I know a few people who had suggested that I take my mini-van to Jumbo and I'm glad that I took their advice.

CF
CLAIR F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
10/25/2018
Great job
While it is far from my home, I bring my Prius to Jumbo Automotive because they're work is great and they offer a discount for seniors like myself.

KA
KINJUANA A.
Hallandale, FL
INFINITI QX56
10/24/2018
Excellent customer service
I’ve been coming here for years. And it never fails. Doris is the BEST.

LV
LOUISA V.
Hyundai Accent
10/17/2018
Honest workers
Great place to get car work done.

ES
Ekaterina S.
Jeep Cherokee
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Ekaterina said they were really good and fast. They are qualified.

JI
JOHN I.
10/16/2018
The people and the price
Excellent experience for my brake job. I thought the way they handed the difference in price between the initial quote and the price when I picked up the car was handled good.
Nice work and people

JOHN K.
Chrysler Crossfire
10/14/2018
Quality Work does not come cheap--as it should be.
All the personnel here are very accommodating. Miguel was especially helpful; even texting me pictures of my car showing additional work that needed to be that hadn't been included in the original estimate. He really took the time to explain what future work needs to be done too and why. These folks are located about a mile from me. Don't know why it took so long to discover them. I like cars and you can tell these folks do too. Isaac and his brother Gilad gave me a ride home when I dropped the car off and picked me up when it was ready. Great service. This was my first experience with Jumbo. 'll be back

Lilly S.
Buick Park Avenue
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Lilly said this repair center is very clean. The staff members take good care of the customers and are very courteous. She has been a regular customer for the past 2 years.

RF

ROSSANLLY T.
Scion xA
10/06/2018
The best
El mejor servicio y atención

MARTIAL D.
Dania, FL
10/05/2018
Service satisfaction
Excellent welcome from the ladie at the reception
Excellent and very professional service and follow-up by Patrick and job well done.

James D.
Jeep Compass
10/04/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff provided excellent service, he had no complaints.

TV
Thang V.
Dania, FL
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Thang said that his transmission does not work properly. He does not recommend them for work.