Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TL
THALIA L.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/22/2019
Came here for the first time and they provided friendly and honest service. The guy was very clear as to what was needed... Oil change, A/C repair and tire rotation. Would definitely recommend, I’ll be coming back.

VB
VICKI L B.
Nissan LEAF
11/18/2019
Service, great place
These guys do a great job right the first time.

Rolando G.
Nissan Sentra
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Rolando said that he has no complaints. He has been there before and they have repaired it before.

SF
Scotty F.
11/17/2019
very good shop highly recommend
I brought my classic car for a lof was in and out in an hr met the owner was very nice and personable the tech went over and beyond doing my service , I used to service it myself and he did a great job I highly recommend this shop for a great old skool customer experience .

JEFFREY S.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/16/2019
Great efficient people
Got in and out in the time I was told which is very rare very nice people to deal with I’ll be back

VM
VICTOR M.
Nissan Murano
11/14/2019
Headlight and Blinker
I noticed that my headlight was out and blinker was not functioning properly. I quickly called Patrick and explained the situation to him. He said bring the car in the following morning. My car was fixed and ready to go within the hour. I would recommend Jumbo Automotive for all your Car's needs. I have been here three times an get AAA class service every-time.

MK
MICHAEL K.
Nissan 370Z
11/12/2019
Tire patch
Excellent and friendly service

Dianne B.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Dianne said the staff did what they said they would do.

Lexus LS 430
11/09/2019
Thank you very much.
I was told that it would take 15 minutes to rotate the tires on my car. I was about to sit in the customer waiting room from where I'd look to see how long it would take for my car to get worked on. As I was about to sit down, someone came to my car. I stayed in the waiting room and began to read. I didn't read for long because the car was ready in less than 20 minutes. Thanks Jumbo.

CO
CATHY O.
Honda HR-V
11/09/2019
Service and courtesy
I had my car painted in the past at a small area, they did a super job. This time recently I had my start and stop switch replaced and they did it very quickly. Same day dropped off and picked up car. Friendly workers. As for if the replacement is successful, too soon to say.

RL
RICHARD L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019
I love Jumbo!
I love Jumbo Automotive! I've been coming here for a few years for everything my car needs. They always take care of me like family!

DA

CT
CHRIS T.
11/07/2019
Honest and friendly
They are Great work Always done on time and at a fair price!

TP
TONIA P.
11/07/2019
Great customer service.
For the past few years, I’ve taken my cars to Jumbo. From oil changes to clutch jobs...Never a regret!
Thanks Jumbo!!

ANITA M.
11/06/2019
jeep 2005
timely great service

BRAD M.
11/05/2019
No problem
Haim always takes care of my cars as if they were his own. His work is second to none and always fast and done right the first time.

Roy W.
Florida
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Roy said he has had a good experience there before. He is confident that the repairs were done right and at the best possible price. Miguel is always very responsive and attentive when he tries to explain what he wants.

AP
Angel P.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Angel said his vehicle is slightly better but is still having the same problem he took it in for. It's still hesitating after 50mph and loses power. They did a diagnostic, ran a smog test, did some other adjustments and he had to pay $273. Now the person is telling him the clutch is sticking and they should have told him this from the beginning.

EH
ENITH H.
11/02/2019
Excellent service, reliable, trustworthy
I always have an excellent experience at Jumbo. They are very trustworthy and do a fabulous job. The prices are fair. I would definitely recommend Jumbo. Thank you!

MARY A B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/02/2019
Mary
They are the Best!!! Had my Truck FIXED in One day, my Engine light was on.