Jumbo Automotive Inc

Gabriel B. on 10/02/2017
Spoke with Stephanie. She said the staff were nice but the prices were extremely high.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017
LISA MARIE D. on 08/27/2017
"Dirty leather drivers seat"
The person who drove my car and worked on my car got black grease all over my tan leather seat. Not just a mark but covered my seat. It gave me tremendous anxiety I didn't notice because it was pouring rain and I had to run to my car. I didn't notice till I got home and saw that I was covered in grease as well as my entire brand new tan leather seat. I don't have a problem with there work but I think that they should cover the seat with something to protect the customers vehicle.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 01:12 PM
JOHN W. on 08/08/2017
"Oil change "
Satisfactory, relatively fair price with the mailing coupon. If your car or truck requires 6 quarts, they will add on a quart to the price.
I believe they are a solid local option
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 09:47 AM
ANASTASIA S. on 08/06/2017
"Long wait..."
I've done my maintenance 2 times at jumbo Automative. I am satisfied with job that been done and stuff is very friendly, helpful and professional. The only problem for me that I wasn't able to schedule an appointment and was told on the phone I have to just go there. When I came I had to wait 4 cars get fixed before me. It took a while + time of the maintenance of my car. Jumbo closed on Sunday and I work Monday -Friday, so I have take half of the day basically to change oil in my car.. I need to be able to get my maintenance done between 30 and 45 minutes.
And please install AC and fans for mechanics in the garage because it is extremely hot and heavy smell of toxins.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 12:38 PM
ANA J. on 04/07/2017
"made appointment for 7:15 AM, arrived on time BUT place was closed"
3 stars is only because I made appointment for 7:15 AM, arrived and place was closed. Hiam arrived only at 7:30 AM or so and mar car was taken only at 7:55 AM and I was the only customer. I though operation hours start at 7 AM and somebody should expect customer especially if appointment was maid and acknowledged. I am recommending it only because prices for oil change is very good, location is convinient and everybody there was nice. I dod NOT do any major repairs yet, just simple oil change.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 06:39 AM
Piera M. on 04/05/2017
Piera said the overall experience was average but she would recommend this business.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 04/01/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017
ROSE Z. on 02/07/2017
"Quoted price for repair higher than other shops including car dealership."
Second time we've been quoted out of line price for repair. Parts quote each time way out of line. Do your own research after they give a quote. Be sure you're getting first rate if that what you think you're getting. Buyer beware.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 04:18 AM
James P. on 11/08/2016
James said this business has done pretty good work so far, but they are a little high priced.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 11/05/2016
Review Created: 11/08/2016
Nate M. on 10/06/2016
Nate said he has been a customer with the business for a long time and they have good service. Hymi, an employee, is courteous and nice. He will be returning for service because he is still having the same problem with his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/01/2016
Review Created: 10/06/2016
KONSTANTIN K. on 09/03/2016
"overprice"
charge overprice, not like on uber website.
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Service Date: 09/01/2016
Review Created: 09/03/2016 11:02 AM
mia f. on 05/04/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"questionable"
I received a solicitation from this company in the mail. I decided to check their reviews online, so I went to this site. I have to say that they have a lot of good reviews which leaves me wonder if these reviews are legitimate....because you almost never get this many reviews no matter how good you are.
Service Date: 05/04/2016
Review Created: 05/04/2016 08:24 AM
GERALD M. on 04/27/2016
"Selinoid "
After paying 500 for repair engine is bucking when accelerating and while oil is no longer gushing out it is still leaking. Now I have to decide if I should go back, fearing it will be something else or if I should go elsewhere. Very friendly and courtious service but I have no idea if I am paying a fair price. Not sure if I would recommend so answering no for now.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/26/2016
Review Created: 04/27/2016 10:07 PM
Stevie A. on 07/20/2015
Stevie said the service appeared to be ok, but there were some things left behind.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 07/07/2015
Review Created: 07/20/2015
Kenny R. on 05/19/2015
Kenny said he had an oil change done to his vehicle and it took four hours to complete it.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 05/15/2015
Review Created: 05/19/2015
Haim L. at Jumbo Automotive Inc responded on 05/26/2015

Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle.
We greatly appreciate it. We appoligize it took too long
to service your vehicle, due to be short on staff that day. We assure you it will not take more than 40 minutes on your next service.
Haim Levy

Joseph B. on 04/13/2015
Joseph said the service provided by this business was average, and the alignment was expensive.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 04/07/2015
Review Created: 04/13/2015
London R. on 10/16/2014
London said this business provided services multiple times for similar repairs. He would have liked this business to inspect the vehicle more thoroughly as to allow them to repair everything at one time. He did not have his vehicle much due to the multiple visits.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 09/19/2014
Review Created: 10/16/2014
Haim L. at Jumbo Automotive Inc responded on 10/22/2014

London we understand the inconvience of your mutliple visits. We did a thorough inspection and took care of the issues. However later you had addition issues that needed to be addressed and were not visible upon the initial inspection. We can only take care of the immediate findings. We appreciated all your patience and understanding.

Jumbo Automotive, Inc.

Claude T. on 11/21/2013
Claude said his vehicle is still being repaired at this time. He was very satisfied with the customer service.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 11/19/2013
Review Created: 11/21/2013
William D. on 08/26/2013
William said the employee at the office was real nice to him, but the owner of the business was awful. He went to the business for an oil change and a tire rotation, and was quoted $75. When he went to pay for the service they charged him $1,246. He would not recommend this business for the reasons already stated.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car