MARC B.
Chrysler Aspen
02/27/2021
Fuel Pump
Not the first time I’ve had a vehicle here. Not the last time either. Great straight forward and honest. Gave genuine advice. Steve was very helpful.

RT
Rick T.
Eureka, MO
Saturn VUE
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Rick said the business is always good.

Mike H.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Mike said he has always has good luck with this business. They do a good job.

CRAIG B.
Cedar Hill, MO
02/24/2021
Great
Fast and well done. Scott is a super nice guy

RICK & DEBBIE S.
02/20/2021
Good people
Always fast and right great people

RON & CHARM L.
GMC Yukon XL
02/13/2021
They are interested in the coustomer
On my resent visit I went in with a major problem. After ascertaining that the problem was terminal and would re quire an engine change . I decided to buy a new car. In the mean time Mr Jumper had checked some filters and found that the debris had not made it into the engine. Since the scrap price was considerably less than it was for a running car. He suggested opening it up and see what could be done. After opening the engine up he found that they could replace some parts and give me a working can. Which if I wanted to could be sold without worry, To whom ever I wanted. We decided to keep it for now. By taking the time to check further I was able to save considerable amount of $ and an extra car which I was wanting anyway.

02/06/2021
Great experience
Friendly, professional staff! So easy to work with. Getting an appointment is quick and easy. They do quality work.

DENNY S.
never a problem---honest

Rachael L.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Rachael said the business got the job done.

V
Valued Customer
Hillsboro, MO
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/19/2021
Always get us right in when repairs are needed.
Anytime we have an issue with one of our trucks Jumper's Auto always seems to be able to fit us in. Great service!

NS
NICK AND PAULA S.
House Springs, MO
01/15/2021
Great Customer Service
I have taken my vehicles to Jumpers Auto Service for years. I can always count on it being done right. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a truly proffesional
business to handle their automotive needs. Thank you for the great service and the friendly staff.

Karen B.
Ford Econoline
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Karen said her vehicle needed a whole new engine. On the second day, it had a starting problem. They worked her in the next day, found out it was something different, fixed it and it all worked out well.

RON & CHARM L.
GMC Yukon XL
01/11/2021
People you can trust
I know that when I take my car in that they care and they look at the whole picture. I can count on them to keep me running.

SHANE S.
01/09/2021
Good service Reasonable price
They take care your vehicle they check and fix other things that I was unaware of (brake lights) and have help me in emergency situations

SD