JEANNE K.
Liverpool, NY
Honda Civic Si
09/25/2020
K and C Auto is a great shop. Every year they send me a reminder that my car inspection is due. The car needed work done as well as the inspection and I scheduled it for the same day, Monday. Today, Friday, the muffler went from slightly noisy to very loud. I called and they had an opening to fix the muffler and all the work I had scheduled for Monday! I am very grateful but probably not as much as my neighbors. I highly recommend them. I know the work will be done correctly and at a fair price.

PP
PATRICIA P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service Great owners
Once again we are very pleased with K&C Auto
they not only provide great service they take the time to call and explain issues that I did not understand.
Everyone at K&C Auto treats us like customers every time we take our vehicle to their shop

BG
BRIANA G.
09/25/2020
Service was wonderful, fast and no BS. I will def keep coming back here for everything! I’m so thankful to be driving around safely again.

MK
MARY K.
Kia Soul
09/22/2020
The people are sooo friendly.
John and Tomlin are so friendly and accomdating. The service is fast and efficient.

SN
STEVE N.
Kia Sportage
09/22/2020
Excellent service. Quick turnaround time. They explain work they are doing. Will help with anything concerning the vehicle. Outstanding customer service!

TF
Tom F.
Pontiac G6
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Tom said they had it done on time and it was a good job. He takes his vehicles there all the time.

CK
Cindy K.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said the business provided excellent service.

Danielle G.
Hyundai Accent
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Danielle said that they're very professional. She's been going there for years. They offered her a ride when she dropped off her vehicle and she appreciates that.

Chevrolet Suburban
09/12/2020
Extremely Accommodating; Very Trustworthy
I have presented my vehicle to them several times with an open request to do what is necessary for me to have it be both safe and reliable. Each time, the minimum was done efficiently and at an extremely reasonable cost. Furthermore, everyone was personable, very pleasant, and made every effort to accommodate me.

JUDY P.
Marcellus, NY
09/11/2020
exhaust & transmission
I brought my car in with concerns with the exhaust & transmission . They repaired the exhaust , & kept me informed of my options with my transmission, helping me to make a decision that made sense to me with a 10 year old car.

GG
Gerald G.
09/10/2020
Last stop!!!
First I like to say thank you to John and his crew my vehicle went down on July 4th after other garages could not fix the problem I was referred to k&c Auto.Well they diagnosis the problem,and fix it, Thank you God.For Honest people.K&C will be my Frist Stop,When I need work done on my Vehicle. G Gayton.

ANNE S.
Kia Sportage
09/02/2020
Fast, friendly and fair
K and c is an excellent business. They treat customers like they are family.

AH
ANDREA H.
Clay, NY
09/02/2020
Excellent service as always!
K&C as always, was professional, fast and friendly. We wouldn’t bring our vehicles anywhere else.

JEFF M.
Volvo XC90
09/01/2020
Courtesy, care, timely, no extra charges, friendly
Came in for an inspection and that is all they did. No surprises. Always friendly and accommodating. We’ve grown to trust K&AC service.

BRIAN B.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/28/2020
Corvette Inspection
John and his guys were quick and careful with my car. Car returned clean n ready