Latest Review about 1 hour ago

DANA M.
08/21/2019
Continued Satisfied customer
Once again, K&C doesn't disappoint. They got my car right in and did a great job!

BOB S.
08/18/2019
Pleasant, efficient, trustworthy service.
We have always had a good experience at K & C.

The staff is always courteous and friendly.

The work we’ve had done has always been fully explained and completed in a professional manner.

RO
ROBIN O.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
08/17/2019
Friendly and great people
I love this place great mechanics friendly and helpful and honest people

AG
Andrea G.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said that she is a long time customer and she likes the atmosphere at the facility. She mentioned that she likes how the staff treats her as a customer, they treat her like she is part of their family, not as if she is just a number or customer. She stated that the service is very prompt and that the staff is very friendly. She likes it .

AG
Andrea G.
08/12/2019 Category: Service

MARY ALLEN C.
08/07/2019
Service via AAA tow
Front desk receptionist was very cordial. Service was very good even when a mishap occured. Glad I know of this bus.

SUZETTE B.
Jeep Commander
08/01/2019
Customer service/location/honesty/always make it right
Highly recommend let everyone know K&C Auto is the place to go to fix your vehicle fast friendly and efficient !!!

Tom B.
Inspection
K&C fit me in their schedule to help me get my car inspected before the end of the month (only three days lefts). They went the extra mile to help me with an issue I had with the key fab. Always courteous and professional in providing service.

GMC Acadia
Honest and courteous
These folks go out of their way to take good care of you

07/31/2019
The staff goes out of their way to help customers.
Whether they are picking up or dropping off my vehicle for me, they make things easy and less stressful. The staff is wonderful and go out of their way to make sure your vehicle is safe to drive. They are very knowledgeable.

TOM B.
07/30/2019
Body shop work plus inspection
The body shop did an excellent job repairing minor damage to my car. They took care of getting approval from the insurance company to providing a loaner vehicle. Everything went real smooth and my car looks great
The service shop picked up my car from the body shop and completed the inspection and oil change right away. They made everything very convenient for me as quickly as they could

PT
Paul T.
07/30/2019
You can’t do any better
Been going here over 30 years and bought two vehicles from them. I drive Uber and need my car every day. When I need something done they usually get me in the next day. On a full day repair they drive me home and pick me up when the vehicle is done. I recommend them to my riders and anyone else for hassle free repairs. You can’t do any better than this place.

DAVE L.
Fayetteville, NY
07/27/2019
Great people great service
Always looking out for the customer

CYNTHIA S.
Marcellus, NY
07/25/2019
Expert, friendly and caring service
Excellent experience at K&C as always. Would not trust my auto to anyone else!!!!!

Marcellus, NY
Very Accommodating.
K&C fit me in to check out a problem with my van before I left for vacation. Thank you!

DK
DAVE K.
Manlius, NY
Volvo V70
07/24/2019
Quality, personal and professional service.
On time and honest! Wouldn’t go anywhere else. There is a reason K&C has been in business so many years.

MA
MARIANNE A.
Ford Fiesta
07/24/2019
They always give me a ride to work or home depending where I am that day.
Very good.

GE
George E.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
George said they are good. He started using this business a long time ago.

MK
Marty K.
Ram 1500
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Marty said he has been a customer for 35 years and the service has been good.

MK
MARY K.
Kia Soul
07/15/2019
Tomlin
Always efficient, fast and friendly