10/18/2018
oil change
I always seem to realize I need an oil change when I am overdue, so I'm in a panic to get it done. They are so gracious in fitting me in, & pleasant to chat with while I wait to get it changed.

MT
MARYANN T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/10/2018
A Great Place to Service my Car
As usual, servicing my car was efficient. I would like to add that a year or so ago when stopping at a gas station, I locked my purse, including my keys, in the car. I called a friend to take me to K&C for help. They were able to unlock the car so that I could pull away from the gas pump without charging me for this extra service and in the end gained a new customer.

Honda Civic Si
09/29/2018
Best Automechanics
The car had the oil changed, NYS inspection and 100000 mile inspection. A few minor repairs, new sticker and oil and I am on my way. K and C Auto are the best. My 11 years old car runs great. They are the only automechanics who have worked on my car. They are honest and have lots of integrity. Thank you.

JACK S.
09/28/2018
HIghly Recommend K & C Auto
We've been going to K & C Auto for about a year now-at the recommendation of our next door neighbor. Glad we are. They are the nicest people; have done great work for us, and...most importantly, we trust them.

LG
Luke G.
Fulton, NY
Chrysler 200
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the business is very friendly and the service is very fast.

DANA M.
Syracuse, NY
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
09/22/2018
Pleased as usual
The service I received was excellent as usual.

09/17/2018
Fitting me in
I had a few minutes between appointments, & called the shop to see if they could do an inspection on my car. They were totally willing to have me come in & did the inspection. This isn't the 1st time they helped me out without having made an appointment a day or 2 in advance.

TOM B.
09/15/2018
Car not starting
Response to my car not starting with road side assistance was very quick and they diagnosed the problem quickly and correctly. They started my car followed me to K andC. The shoo replaced my battery quickly dispute being very busy and got me back on the road quickly. They were very friendly the whole tibe

WB
Wanda B.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Wanda said the business took care of her issue on her vehicle.

Michael G.
Volkswagen CC
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the employees were very professional. They were very accommodating. They were informative. They provided good service.

DALE G.
Camillus, NY
GMC Envoy
09/08/2018
always excellent service
I have been a customer of K&C for at lteast 15 years, and have never been disappointed in any aspect of the services they provide. I moved to Syracuse in 1982, and spent years (and a lot of unnecessary money), trying to find an auto repair service I could trust, and depend on. K&C does it!

AD
Alvin D.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Alvin said the technicians were pleasant, outgoing and caring.

DANA M.
Syracuse, NY
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
08/24/2018
Continue to get great service
My daughter's brakes went on her car (brake fluid was leaking out badly.) I thought for sure this would be a lengthy and expensive fix. Instead, it was done in a day and the bill wasn't anywhere near as much as we expected. We continue to get great service at K&C.

Jacob F.
Dodge Challenger
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said that he would definitely recommend this business. The service was very timely.

08/20/2018
Great to work with
I have been a K & C customer for 10+ years. They are very prompt and courteous. I can always count on them when I need good service!

08/17/2018
Someone is always there to welcome you & make you feel like your car concern matters to them.
I needed to get my car inspected, & had about 45 minutes between appointments, so I called the shop to see if they might be able to fit me in. Sure enough, they could, & I was taken in right away, had the inspection done, & was on my way.

WF
William F.
Warners, NY
08/13/2018 Category: Service
William said the employees provided good service. He liked his service.

FJ
Fred J.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Fred said the service was completed in a timely manner.

PG
Pat G.
Camillus, NY
Buick Lucerne
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Pat said this business provides good service. He recommends them to friends.

PF
Patrick F.
Fayetteville, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said they are really nice and supportive. They were grateful that he came, they had good pricing. They have the tools to fix his vehicle.