CONNOR B.
01/15/2021
Review
Very informative and honest people.

DENNIS M.
01/13/2021
👍
I always receive friendly, prompt and professional service. Will always go there.

Ford Fiesta
01/11/2021
They take me either home or to work if I need a ride.
Excellent service. They take very good care of my car.

JEFFERY P.
01/09/2021
When my husband and I walked in , it was a welcome, warm greeting
I rate this business , respectable and on point with their customers

STEPHEN B.
01/08/2021
General Excellence
Friendly and attentive staff and competent service completed on time.

PP
PATRICIA P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2021
Personnel and workmanship
Personnel and workmanship, Everyone at K&C have always had our best interest in mind. They never try to rip you off. They always make sure your vehicles are in the best care. It took us years to find an honest company and we have found this with K&C

SG
SHAWN G.
Camillus, NY
Chrysler 200
01/07/2021
Great business to deal with
Excellent service, reasonable cost, timely, and nice office staff.

BL
Brenda L.
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Brenda said she had an appointment, it was clean, they had masks on, the service was excellent and the price was good.

LINDA B.
Audi Q7
01/05/2021
Honest and service
KC auto has great service and most of all they are honest! Would recommend them with 5 stars.

MARYANN / JEN C.
Camillus, NY
Jeep Cherokee
12/31/2020
Best auto body shop!
I had my vehicle towed to K&C this week and they immediately took action. They sent me text updates as the day went on and I was able to pick up my car that day. Specifically I worked with Tomlin. She was friendly, energetic and knew what she was doing. I will always go back to K&C!

Dayjuan W.
Liverpool, NY
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Dayjuan said they were pretty great, he will definitely return, the lady at the front was a sweetheart, she completely understood his needs and made sure he got what he wanted quickly He loved everything about their service.

PM
PATRICK M.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/24/2020
Pat Mc
Saved again by K&C! Son home for Christmas and wiper trans went...got in and out in less than 24hrs! Who does that:) There the best !!!!

TERRI M.
12/23/2020
Ford Explorer Sport
Great courteous service.

Judy F.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Judy said they got her in quickly and fixed it perfectly. She wanted to thank the staff for squeezing her in, that was great.

12/22/2020
friendly and quick
I recently moved to Solvay and had no history with any mechanics nearby so I was a little nervous trying out new mechanics as I’ve only taken my car to one place before. They got me in as soon as they could and kept me up to date on all repairs and parts, waiting for my permission before going ahead. Everyone I spoke with was so nice and helpful. Thanks K&C!