Ford Explorer Sport NYS Inspection
Excellent & Timely Service

Acura RDX
Honest to the core
This is the second time I came in for an alignment check, was told the alignment was good, and was not charged. On another occasion, I brought my wife’s car to have the rotors turned and the rotors I had put on previously would not smooth out and be quiet. This is my wife’s work vehicle and she doesn’t want a noisy car showing up for her customers. Maxi replaced the rotors with factory spec and did not charge me for labor. There are not many places, and perhaps none that, that would put a car on a machine, taking a technicians time and not charge. I figure I have saved 300$ from their honesty, generosity and ethics. I always sit in the waiting room drinking their free coffee and Bigelow tea, listening to their conversations through their smiles. The people that work there are happy, they smile at each other, there is no yelling, no frustration, just good ol honest fair work being done. Customers call and the workers call the customers and regularly the conversation is, ‘no Mam, you didn’t need that’ or ‘yes Sir, we were able to solve it by a service and not a replacement’.
If you haven’t been here, you are missing out. If you are not nearby, drive whatever distance and rest assured that made the right decision and are in good hands. The place should be called Trust Us, We Are Maxi. I never leave without feeling elated. This last visit I told myself that if there was no charge I would buy them lunch. No one there wanted to tell me what they wanted. Finally I named places and said I could get something you don’t like. Jokingly, Monroe’s Barbecue was mentioned. I got them the 45$ family pleaser. I got off easy, that is 1/8 of what they have saved me. Monroe’s gave me a military discount too, so my tiny act rewarded me and your visit to Maxi will reward you, I guarantee it.

Ford Fiesta
12/05/2019
They always take me to work or home.
Everyone is extremely helpful.

TOM B.
12/04/2019
Snow tire change out
Service was great. Completed as promised and I was treated very professionally

DANA M.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/28/2019
Happy as always
Once again K&C provided exemplary service in our having one of our cars fixed. I’m thankful to have such a reliable garage!

STEPHEN B.
11/23/2019
2014 Dodge Caravan
Fixed emergency brake cables, great job

DAN H.
East Syracuse, NY
11/22/2019
Dan The Giants Fan Loves K&C!
Plain and simple K&C Auto Body has never failed me. Dealing with Tommy (fellow Giant fan) is the best! My car(s) have always been returned in proper factory condition and detailed to the hilt. I’ve been doing bussiness with K&C for 20 years. Here’s to 20 more.

JACK S.
11/20/2019
HIghly Recommend K & C Auto
was in yesterday for mounting winter tires and an oil change. Staff are always friendly and helpful; and have always been happy with the work that they do.

JUDY P.
Marcellus, NY
11/15/2019
oil change
I was easily able to get an appointment to both get my oil change & tires rotated. While doing that, they told me my tires were in terrible condition, & needed replacement. Prices were given to me so I could decide what I wanted to do - no pressure,

Judith S.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Judith said the business was very nice, very cordial, she had an appointment the other day and things were done in a timely fashion. She liked them a lot.

ANNE S.
Kia Sportage
11/13/2019
Excellent, Friendly service!
K and C treats their customers like family. They are reliable, accommodating and trustworthy. I highly recommend!

TD
TERRI D.
East Syracuse, NY
Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2019
A+ Service at K&C Auto
Love the reminder emails when my car is nearing service for oil change - very thorough in checking car and getting ready for winter - also proactive in pointing out items/areas that are on "watch" with them - precaution is greatly appreciated!! Car is 11 years old and still going strong thanks to Tomlin and the staff at K&C Auto Service. Thank you for taking such good care of me and my vehicle.

RO
RICK O.
11/04/2019
Friendly staff. Quality service
This is a family business that treats its employees well and respectfully, cares about their customers, is very thorough and follows up with concerns.

TOM B.
11/02/2019
Tie rod replacement
The problem was diagnosed accurately and quickly and repairs were completed as promised. Service was very courteous and professional

WH
William H.
Ram Pickup
10/31/2019 Category: Service
William said this business did the work in a timely fashion. They did not over charge him, he was charged a normal price. It was his first time there. They were great.

Honda Civic Cpe
10/30/2019
Honest people providing great service.
Always willing to work hard and provide great results

MARK S.
10/29/2019
Always good work
The best in town

AT
ART T.
10/26/2019
Performance
Able to get quality workmanship, timely completion, exactly as was understood when contracted. Priced honest and supplied loaner auto. Completely satisfied.

MK
Marty K.
Ram 1500 Classic
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Marty said it was a great experience. They accommodated him on a day's notice. They took care of the project and the cost was reasonable. He has known them a long time and he likes doing business with them.

DANA M.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/24/2019
Satisfied as always
I am so pleased to have as reliable, friendly and good a garage to take our family's cars to. They get us in and out in a timely manner and that's important to us.