JIM S.
Acura ILX
07/28/2021
Their people.
People are knowledgeable and friendly as well as being very accommodating. We called one day and got an appointment for the next. We called our dealership earlier and were told the first opening was in 2 weeks ! Have ALWAYS had great experiences (and results ) at K&C. Highly recommend.

SR
SAM R.
Jeep Liberty
07/28/2021
Very honest and friendly
Fair prices and honest service

SD
STEVE D.
Jeep Compass
07/20/2021
Excellent service as always. I recommend to anyone looking for good vehicle care.

MJ
MIKE J.
Chevrolet Traverse
Honesty and professionalism
Had dealt with KC many years ago on advice from a family member. Kicking myself for not frequenting this shop for all auto needs. Courteous and professional.

MARK B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Volkswagen Beetle
Consistently good
Always a great experience with John, Tom and Tomlin!

07/14/2021
Awesome service and personal contect
K&C has always been great and out family has been taking our vehicles to them for years. It is always to get a familiar voice to let you know your car is ready along with a text to follow up that reminder. They are quick and always able to squeeze you in case of an emergency.

Liverpool, NY
07/14/2021
In and out without a problem for oil change

JJ
Jasmine J.
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Jasmine said the customer service is awesome and when she called, they actually set aside a time slot for her. She will definitely be back.

TOM B.
07/10/2021
Great service courteous treatment
Brought my car in for an inspection and oil change. The work was performed in a timely manner They found one problem that had to be be fixed and the work was completed before the time promised. They called when the issue was found and had a recommended solution for the item in need of repair They are aways concerned with keeping cost of repairs to a minimum and safety of the vehicle is their top concern. I trust K&C have been have been taking my cars to them for a long time . My family members use them as well. I highly recommend K&C for your car or small truck repairs.

CG
CAROL G.
BMW 530e xDrive
07/09/2021
Reliable
I always feel like a valued customer.

LL
LINDA L.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/06/2021
Consistently Awesome
The folks at K&C have been taking care of my cars for as long as I can remember. I appreciate their thorough, fast, friendly service!

MICHELLE / SAM D.
Nissan Rogue
07/02/2021
They are the Best!
I always call Tomlin in crisis mode and she gets us right in. They are amazing and trustworthy! Her dad is the best as well. I won’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

CK
Cindy K.
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Cindy said the business is excellent and as always the best service.

06/30/2021
Brakes
I love taking my car here for any service. Everyone is so friendly, professional and accommodating. The business has a family atmosphere about it and most importantly they are trustworthy. Thank you for your time, hard work and expertise in making my car safe for me and for others on the road.

SF
Samantha F.
Liverpool, NY
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Samantha said the business gave her a diagnostic quote that was unbelievable. She took the vehicle to another establishment and, they found it to a simple fix.