MT
Mike T.
New York
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the employees were very accommodating. They provided good quality service.

JUDY P.
11/28/2018
Someone is always there to welcome you & make you feel like your car concern matters to them.
I needed my tires rotated, (since I couldn't remember when I'd last had it done!). This is a very busy time of year at the shop, but they gave me a very convenient time to bring my car in, & rotated the tires, checked the rubber to be sure I had time left on them, & I was on my way in no time !

KF
KAY AND GEORGE F.
11/17/2018
George Folsom
Good Friends and Great Service!!!

Christopher B.
Honda Civic Si
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the business was helpful, reasonably priced and honest.

TOM B.
11/14/2018
Service feedback
Great customer service. Completed work on my vehicle in a reasonable amount of time. Quality of work is excellent

DANA M.
Syracuse, NY
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
11/12/2018
Continued great service
My family brings 4 cars to K&C. We can count on the work (and only the work truly needed) being done, honestly, well-done and in a timely fashion. They've even arranged for pick-ups to go get my car when I didn't have a ride. Now they are AAA Certified, too, and since I'm a AAA member, that saves me some money as well.

Dana,

Thank you for such kind posts. We truly appreciate you and your family. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Drive safe.

Josh P.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Josh said they were friendly and good. They finished on time.
Tomlin M., Director from K & C Auto Service responded on 11/13/2018

Thank You Josh. Happy Holidays!

GT
Greg T.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the experience at the business was great.
Tomlin M., Director from K & C Auto Service responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks Greg and Happy Holidays!

DANA M.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/01/2018
Satisfied once again!
Once again I am very pleased with the service I received from K&C. They continue to do a great job with my family’s cars!

DN
DENNY N.
10/31/2018
Super service at honest prices
Tomlin M., Director from K & C Auto Service responded on 11/13/2018

Happy Holidays!!Enjoy those tires :)

Tabatha B.
Chevrolet HHR
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Tabatha said this business's employees are very friendly, and they get her in.
Tomlin M., Director from K & C Auto Service responded on 11/13/2018

Thank You Tabatha. Happy Holidays.

JUDY P.
10/18/2018
oil change
I always seem to realize I need an oil change when I am overdue, so I'm in a panic to get it done. They are so gracious in fitting me in, & pleasant to chat with while I wait to get it changed.

Chris S.
Dodge Nitro
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff were straightforward, very diligent, and provided great customer service.

LD
Laura D.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Laura said it was a really great experience, and she has no complaints. The facility sent someone to her place of business to pick up her vehicle.

Dave P.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Dave said they do good work, and he can get in and out quickly.

MT
MARYANN T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/10/2018
A Great Place to Service my Car
As usual, servicing my car was efficient. I would like to add that a year or so ago when stopping at a gas station, I locked my purse, including my keys, in the car. I called a friend to take me to K&C for help. They were able to unlock the car so that I could pull away from the gas pump without charging me for this extra service and in the end gained a new customer.

Stephen M.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said the mechanic was very efficient and he took her in at the last minute.

RD
Rose D.
New York
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Rose said her experience was great. The employees were very pleasant, and provided good service. They told her what was wrong and what she needed. They even took her home and picked her up.

Liverpool, NY
Honda Civic Si
09/29/2018
Best Automechanics
The car had the oil changed, NYS inspection and 100000 mile inspection. A few minor repairs, new sticker and oil and I am on my way. K and C Auto are the best. My 11 years old car runs great. They are the only automechanics who have worked on my car. They are honest and have lots of integrity. Thank you.

JACK S.
09/28/2018
HIghly Recommend K & C Auto
We've been going to K & C Auto for about a year now-at the recommendation of our next door neighbor. Glad we are. They are the nicest people; have done great work for us, and...most importantly, we trust them.