Business Solutions

K & C Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
05/20/2022
Great
Tomlin is always so friendly and helpful in deciding what needs to be done . The service is great.I' m in and out in great time

PM
PATRICK M.
05/19/2022
Pat M.
I receive requests for reviews all the time. I only respond when the service is exceptional and that is the word for K&C!! My favorite repair shop.

LL
LARRY L.
Abs & stable tracking
Diagnosed the issue and repaired for far less than the dealership. Reliable, friendly, knowledgeable. Great customer service..

DIANE W.
Service Car
The service is outstanding and the front desk receptionist is very friendly and honest with you about your vehicle.

MARY G.
05/18/2022
Went in for a tire change and a brake issue. They provided a ride home so I did not have to wait. As usual, they were efficient and thorough. I have been...