RA
Richard A.
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Richard said the business has done the best job anyone could ask for. He needed the work same day and they didn't even hesitate to take on the challenge. They are fantastic.

CD
Charles D.
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Charles said they were the best, couldn't have been better and they were good. They were good people, up front, he can't brag on them enough and the fellow did excellent work too.
All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 12/03/2020

thank you for this great review and we look forward to serving you again

RP
Ray P.
Land Rover Discovery
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Ray said they were good. They were recommend to him from a business next door.
All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2020

thank you for giving us a try and hope to see you again

dwayne m.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/18/2020
Great service and friendly employees
I highly recommend this business. They have worked on several of my vehicles. They always provide quality service at the best price in the area. They are always friendly and accommodating.
All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2020

thank you for this review and as always we look forward to seeing you again

GS
Gregg S.
11/18/2020
2004 Toyota Tacoma
Excellent service and customer relations
All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 11/18/2020

thank you for leaving us this review and we look forward to serving you again

PW
Pat W.
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Pat said the staff are very nice and fine people, they provide good job and she enjoys doing business with them.
All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2020

thank you for using us for your business we look forward to seeing you again

JJ
Jordan J.
Pelahatchie, MS
Ford Excursion
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Jordan said they got the job done for what he brought his vehicle in for. They were honest and called before they performed any of the work. Also, they told him the price before they started any work on the vehicle.
All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2020

thank you for this review and we hope to see you again for you repairs

AR
Anthony R.
GMC Yukon XL
11/05/2020
Unique set of skills
They were able to replace my torsion bar bushings. I couldn’t find anyone that was willing to tackle the challenge. They knocked it it quickly. They have great customer service. They are good people just to be around.
All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2020

thank you for this review and we are glad that you were happy with are work we look forward to serving you in the future

Tim M.
Madison, MS
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Tim said they fixed his vehicle and he is satisfied. He said they did him right and he appreciates that.
All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2020

we would like to thank you for leaving us this review and we look forward to serving you again

All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2020

thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and we look forward to seeing you again

Shawn M.
10/24/2020
Really bad mechanic
Took my volvo in for oil leak 6 weeks later got it back runs like crap low power steering fluid
Rides like crap all that was wrong when I brought it to them was oil leak now oil leak fixed but other issues after I got it back I was lied to I was told they used a cam lock on my vvt motor but I saw and took pictures of it and didn't have cam lock on it car run really bad also has tapping in motor now DO NOT BRING YOUR CAR HERE
All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2020

You brought your car in with a self diagnosed oil leak you wanted me to put the front crankshaft seal and oil pump oring on your car that you purchased from volvo. I gave you a price and suggested we put a timing belt on while we had it off also. You also stated you or the previous owner had someone else put camshaft seals in it before you brought it to my shop. I told you when you dropped your car off that we had work backed up for about 2 to 3 weeks you said that would be fine. During that time my son of 37 years old died of a heart attack while your car was here we had to shut down for a week for the funeral. Got back i thought i had the cam tool for your car i didn't had to order one in that took about a week and half because of the covid pandemic. got the tool in put your seals and the timing belt on, test drove car it was still pouring oil. I checked vehicle this time to find out the camshaft seals you said had been replaced were in fact installed improperly which is what was causing the oil leak. I took it upon myself to order a new camshaft seal that was leaking take the timing belt back off and cam gear and install it,and only charged you an extra 2 hours on your invoice for labor plus the seal. test drove car oil leak fixed had plenty of power. As far as anything else we didnt do anything to the suspension/ didnt check for power steering leak / the only way to time this engine is with a camshaft tool kit. I try to go the extra mile for my customers as you can tell by all the good reviews we have. I had no knowledge that your were dissatified until this very poor review you gave me. So if there is anyway we can ease your your mind on the process we used to time your engine i will be glad to go over it with you again. By your review we fixed the problem you brought it in for. Im not understanding the bad review.   Michael Perry / Mechanic

DE
Dan E.
Ford Thunderbird
10/22/2020
Great folks to work with - good work and good prices
We've taken several different vehicles for a variety of reasons. Service is great - they do the work and their pricing is reasonable - they also stand behind the work they do. We don't use any other repair shops if K & M can do the work.
All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2020

we would like to thank you for leaving us this review and look forward to serving you again

Andrea B.
Dodge Magnum
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Andrea said the staff and Carla are really nice. She said the vehicle was in quickly and they gave a price quote for the work.

thank you for leaving us this review and we look forward to serving you again

John M.
Florence, MS
10/21/2020 Category: Service
John said they are very good mechanics, very sociable and professional .
All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2020

thank you for leaving us this review and look forward to seeing you again

BL
Brent L.
Ford Expedition
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Brent said the business was nice, efficient and a reasonable price.
All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 10/12/2020

thank you for leaving us this review and we are happy that you were satisfied

Cary B.
Toyota Prius v
10/02/2020
Great job
This is my fourth or fifth car repair-maintenance service at K & M. Great people, service. This is now my go-to company for work on my Ford F-150 and Prius V. Great job, Mike and Karla, I appreciate y’all!
All of us at K. from K & M Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2020

thank you so much for leaving us this great review and we are glad that you found us also as always we look forward to seeing you