GB
Dayville, OR
GMC Yukon XL
01/09/2019
ENGINE REPAIR
I broke down in Casa Grande on December 30th & was lucky to stay at Las Colinas RV park over the New Year weekend until K&C opened. Nathan found the problem & what I thought was my engine burning oil was simply the OIL PRESSURE SENSOR & CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR leaking oil from a failed 'O' ring underneath the vehicle and burning grey smoke off the tailpipe. I was back on the road a day & a half later with everything fixed. I opted to have a tune up with new plugs & wires & an oil change. This business is SUPER professional & Nathan explained everything he did to ease my concerns and even took me back & forth to the RV park. Russell explained the warranty to me in detail. Since I am a filmmaker/photographer living in my RV & travelling the country for documentary work it was imperative I had reliable service. The courtesy Russell & Nathan extended to me was well beyond what I expected. I would highly recommend this business to anyone in the Casa Grande area and especially to RV'ers. HOOYAH Rusell & Nathan & have a happy & prosperous new year.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 01/09/2019

WOW..!! Thank you Gregory for the outstanding review, it is our customers that make us want to strive to be better than the guy down the street. Thanks again Greg!!

LARRY B.
12/28/2018
people
good people go out of there way to help
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 01/02/2019

Larry we really appreciate the great review, thank you.!

Mark R.
Sells, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business did a good job servicing his vehicle.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 12/21/2018

Mark thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business and the review.

KAYCEE M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2018
Alternator Repair
KnC Auto and Tire Repair services, as always Russell and Nathan took the time to visually evaluate my Sante Fe for electrical issues. Instead of going for the big ticket item, Nathan firstly checked all of the connections to the battery and in the steering/driver seat area. Tightened up a several loose connections, including the battery cables, and asked that I drive it for awhile to see if that took care of it. While it was my desire as well as KnC Auto Service Techs that that would fix it, alas it did not. I took my vehicle back and the Tech ran a full diagnostic, it was the concluded that it was a faulting dying bite the dust alternator. Now my 2007 Hyundai is good to go!! I appreciate that KnC Auto Service Techs and the owner Russell firstly were looking for the least expensive route for repairs. You have to acknowledge that KnC Customer Service is above normal in todays business operations. Truly exercising customer needs above all else. Lowest ticket item wow first, instead of gouging or replacing parts just to make a dollar. Thank you KnC auto, Russell and Nathan!
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 12/14/2018

Kaycee thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate the time that you took out of your busy day to make us look so good. Again thank you...!!!!

DK
DONNA K.
Buick Century
12/13/2018
Quick and friendly service
Quick and friendly service and they really care about their customers
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 12/14/2018

Donna you are wonderful thank you so much for the great review I appreciate it.

Dallas L.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Dallas said the staff did a good job.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 12/13/2018

Hey Dallas thank you for the great review, we really appreciate and work hard for them.

JON W.
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/07/2018
A pleasure as usual
Every time I bring one of my vehicles in to the shop for work it’s perfect. From oil changes to major work it is always done to a highly satisfactory job! Thank you
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 12/10/2018

Jon, thank you so much for the great review we really appreciate it.

YS
Ysidro S.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Ysidro said he would recommend the business for service.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 12/07/2018

Yysidro, thank you for the geat review we really appreciate them.

YL
YOLANDA L.
11/24/2018
Great service and kind friendly care.
Superb car care at a very reasonable cost locally available.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 11/26/2018

Yolanda thank you for th great review we really appreciate it.

HL
Humberto L.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Humberto said they are excellent.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 11/27/2018

Humberto, thank you for the review we really appreciate it.

GS
GREG S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/17/2018
Power Steering Pump Replacement
Time was longer than originally scheduled but parts received were wrong item in the right box.
Overall very satisfied!
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Greg for the great review, I really appreciate it.

Best regards,

RD
Ronda D.
Arizona
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Ronda said the service the business provided was good.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the great review Ronda, we really appreciate it.

Thanks again,

DZ
Dan Z.
Nissan 200SX
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the staff at this business were really nice folks. They did a good job.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Dan we really depend on th great reviews we get from our loyal customes.

Thanks again,

AP
Austin P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Ford Bronco
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Austin said that the place was good.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 11/07/2018

Austin , thank you for the great review I really appreciate it.

JV
JONATHAN V.
Nissan Sentra
11/01/2018
So Honest and Helpful
I love taking my car to K&C because they never try to pull anything. They let you know what needs to be done and they do it well. Their prices are reasonable and their mechanics are honest. I cannot say enough good things about them. A trustworthy mechanic is a rare find these days and K&C Auto are simply that: a trustworthy mechanic.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 11/01/2018

WOW.!!! Thank you Jonathan I can not express how much I appreciate the fantastic review, so much of our business is referal business so to hear that review we really know we are doing it right, thanks again.

Mary G.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Mary said she would recommend this business for service.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you Mary for the review, greatly appreciated.

DJ
Dennis J.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said they are really good.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you Dennis, the good reviews we get really help our business, thanks again.

LW
Lorene W.
GMC Yukon
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Lorene said that she has no problems with the place.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 10/30/2018

Lorene, thank you for the review.

WK
Willy K.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Willy said he has been with the business for 6 to 7 years.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 10/30/2018

Willy, thank you for the great review, we would not be here without customers like you, thanks again.

KL
Kenny L.
Arizona City, AZ
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Kenny said the staff did the job according to what he was told.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the review Kenny, we really appreciate it.