RANJIT S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Ford Excursion
05/31/2019
Poor support after repair
Had my excursion for brake job and hose replacement as well as front headlights fix up. Spent several hundred dollars. About two months after the brake work done, as I was visiting Phoenix on a Saturday afternoon the brakes literally quit working. There was no way I was going to be able to drive back to Casa Grande. Went to close by Brakemaster shop for check. They were kind enough to accommodate me. Brakes were bled and found to have large amounts of air in the line. After coming back to Casa Grande I went by your shop and the front desk ( Nathan ) I believe got angry why I did notcome back to Casa Grande for check . Did not make sense as my brakes failed. Nathan then said they can check to see if there is some other problem with the brakes to explain the air in the line as it was under warranty. Called back few days later for the appointment , and Nathan now said that they are not interested in working on my truck and basically blew me off. So no warranty work and no refund for the work done in Phoenix which he had earlier promised. Very disappointed.
Russell S., Owner from K and C Auto and Tire responded on 05/31/2019

I am so sorry for your bad experience, I do my best to make sure I offer the best customer service, and quality workmanship, we even offer a nationwide warranty on evrything we do. Again I am sorry that we had to part ways. I wish you all the best.

Russell Stevens