STAN S.
GREAT PLACE TO GO

YS
Yvonne S.
11/26/2019
Prices are good. Service is reliable.
They will do whatever they can to remedy your automotive needs.

MIKE G.

BC
Billy C.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Billy said the business is great and the work is quick. He said so far everything they have worked on still is working. They gave the quote up front and he liked that. The people are personable, professional and have not led him astray.

Jennifer W.
11/19/2019
Good friendly service and car counsel
I like the fact that I can call and discuss various aspects of my car’s β€œhealth” and the pros and cons of service actions without feeling rushed, and sensing that the staff really want to help me discern what is best for me in my particular cat situation. By not pushing expensive options, they win trust for a longer term customer.

EM
Elizar M.
08/30/2019
readonable rate
quick and reliable

GMC Yukon
08/28/2019
Honest, Fair, Caring
I was contemplating making a change from an auto mechanic shop I had been a customer with for many years, due to concerns that seemed to be accumulating. KC Automotive was highly recommended by several sources. Every interaction I've had with them has been great and I feel they are skilled, honest, fair and concerned about their customers' experiences with their service. I feel very confident using them for all my auto repair and maintenance.
Chris L., Owner from KC Automotive responded on 08/28/2019

LR
LARRY R.
08/24/2019
It's running great
My pickup is finally back on the road and is running fine. Thanks

Lisa S.
Pikesville, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2019
none better!
After a blown engine in January due to a manufacturing defect, my new engine just wasn't right. Finally, after an 8 hour highway drive, some issues became clearer. I went back to the Hyundai dealer, who basically told me my car was great, no issues here! Much gratitude to Chris and Stan first, for believing me, and second, for committing to do what was necessary to find the problem. Gratefully, geysering fuel out of my cylinders meant it didnt take as long to figure it out as it might have. In an era when dealers and manufacturers seem to be in any corner BUT yours, it is awesome to know KC automotive has your back. Thanks so much for keeping me safe and for always going the extra mile!!
Chris L., Owner from KC Automotive responded on 08/26/2019

thanks, anytime

Doug L.
08/22/2019
Location and quality
I trust KC to give me a fair price and quick turn around.

Latonya S.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
LaTonya said the process of getting an appointment and getting the service done for her is good and the customer service is great..

CD
Chris D.
Cockeysville, MD
Hyundai Elantra GT
08/17/2019
Another good visit to keep my new car up to date
As usual, I had another quick and inexpensive trip to KC Automotive for the first oil change on my new car.

Rona B.
08/05/2019
Best car repay shop in the area.
Stan the man, Chris not to be missed and Phil the thrill. The best auto repair team ever!πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Chris L., Owner from KC Automotive responded on 08/05/2019

Denny B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Denny said that the place fixed things, knew what was wrong and had fair prices.

Douglass G.
07/25/2019
Worth the Cost
Honest and expert.

Donte W.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Donte said he liked the employees explaining his completed service.

Rona B.
07/09/2019
KC Automotive is truly honest and dependable!
KC Automotive in Reisterstown, Maryland inspected my 2013 Toyota Camry after I had taken it to a local Toyota dealership and they told me that I needed many automotive services. After the conversation with the dealer I took the list of "said services" and my car to KC knowing they were honest and dependable. They checked my car and looked at the list and out of the 4 services recommended I only needed one of them. Thank you KC Automotive for your honesty and exceptional service. You are the BEST PIT CREW ever!!!
Chris L., Owner from KC Automotive responded on 07/09/2019

Anytime, and thanks again

DJ
Derrick J.
Jeep Liberty
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Derrick said he didn't have to wait long and they went over the specifics about his service.

EP
Eric P.
Owings Mills, MD
Jeep Patriot
06/27/2019
Service Maintenance
Stan and Chris did a great job in determining what the issue was and was able do the repair within a few hours. His honesty and ability to turn the repair around in such short notice was greatly appreciated. KC continues to exceed expectations in my automobile service for all my cars.
Chris L., Owner from KC Automotive responded on 06/27/2019

David L.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff gave good service and they were quick.