Business Solutions

K-Motion Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Keri S.
06/22/2022
Great customer service and follow through
Had the best experience at K-Motion. They were able to get me in quickly and provided a great customer experience at every step.

06/17/2022
Power Steering Rack
The staff was helpful and talked through the issue with my vehicle. Turned the repair around quickly. Thank you K Motion!

PW
Paul W.
06/10/2022
1st time customer
I was really impressed with the service, the quickness to get in and the thorough evaluation of my car

06/08/2022
K Motion
Josie and Greg always get me in and out at a reasonable time frame. They also stand behind the work that has been done. They also give you options depending...

CL
Cipriano L.
06/08/2022
Broken radiator hose.
Great service as always. Keeping my sons 98 accord on the road.