AD
Ariana D.
Nissan Rogue Sport
11/19/2020
Chris is amazing!
Chris is one of the mechanics and he has been fixing my car for years. He’s so good at what he does. Will always go back to him.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 11/19/2020

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Ariana. We agree that Chris is a great mechanic, we will be certain to share your awesome comments with him!

Matt S.
11/17/2020
Always awesome
Honest, quick, reliable folks. I trust them with everything vehicles. This time the charge me nothing for looking over my car. Greg is the best!!
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 11/18/2020

Hi Matt! Thank you for the nice review and rating, we appreciate you!

PP
Pat P.
Morrison, CO
Kia Sorento
11/11/2020
Reliable. Competitive. Great customer Service! Need I say more?...
I normally don’t do any reviews but feel compelled to do so for this auto shop as I have been a customer for 25+ years and I have just recently had some more work done to several of my vehicles. I have four boys (now grown up) so I have had quite a few vehicles through their shop over the years and I have always had the best customer service and best reliable workmanship. They are located almost 10 miles from my home and were originally one of the closet auto shops when I first started as a customer. Since then, many other auto shops have popped-up located within a couple miles from my house and I have tried quite a few of them thinking it would be more convenient than having to drive that extra distance. But I have always regretted it each time due to wrong diagnosis, poor workmanship, bad customer service, etc, etc. Quite a few times I have had to just bite the bullet and bring my auto into K-Motion as other shops were unable to diagnose my vehicle problems correctly or fix them after several or more attempts . And K-Motion ALWAYS came through for me the first time!. I will no longer try or bother with any other auto shop and happily drive the extra distance because I know that ANY problem with ANY of my vehicles will be diagnosed correctly and it will be fixed fast along with the best customer service, best reliable workmanship, and best competitive rates! If a 6-STAR is possible then I am giving it! My thinking is….Just GO where you KNOW who is the best and forget the rest!
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 11/12/2020

Wow! Thanks Pat for such an Awesome review and rating! We appreciate you and are happy to hear that your many years of experience with our shop is such a pleasant one. It is always a pleasure to see you and we will be sure to share you kuddos with the rest of the team! :-)

VN
Vicki N.
Volvo 850
11/06/2020
Honesty
Oil change used my coupons honest with me about taking care of an engine part and need to get it done!
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you Vicki for the kind review and rating. It's always a pleasure to see you!

FP
Frank & Barb P.
Volvo S40
11/06/2020
Great service, as always!
Fast and fair service. Can always trust their advice and help. Have been coming to them for many years.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 11/06/2020

Hi Barb! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you guys and your loyalty!

BL
Betty L.
Ford Edge
11/04/2020
Awesome place
There is no place more professional, competent or honest. I would never consider taking my car to anyone else.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you so much Betty for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate you!

Littleton, CO
11/04/2020
Friendly and honest
The people who work here are very friendly and honest. They work hard to make sure you are happy with their work.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 11/04/2020

Hi Larry! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the awesome rating and your loyalty!

AT
Amanda T.
11/03/2020
Great work with honest, friendly service
I've visited kmotion a number of times and have always been impressed by their work. Greg remembers me and always asks how I'm doing. They've been very fast to fix what needs to be done and gives good, no pressure suggestions on what other work my older vehicle needs to keep it running strong! They send me discount coupons which I'm very grateful for and have loaner vehicles which really helps out. I definitely would take my car back and I'd absolutely recommend to ppl.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 11/04/2020

Hi Amanda! Thank you so much for the kind words and awesome rating! It's always a please to see/chat with you. We are glad to hear our loaner vehicles are helpful. We appreciate any referrals you send our way and appreciate your loyalty!

FZ
Francesco Z.
10/20/2020
Took my Jeep in for inspection before buying it
Really knowledgable staff
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Francesco! It was a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

BV
Brynn V.
Englewood, CO
10/12/2020
Great place!
This is my second time with K-Motion and I am so happy I found them for all my car needs! They are informative and friendly and provide loaner cars which is a huge plus!
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 10/20/2020

Hi Brynn! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear you were able to utilize one of our loaner cars while your vehicle was in for repair. We appreciate you business and look forward to seeing you again!

Ali M.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/11/2020
I enjoy driving my car now
I took my car here because my friend recommended it, they fixed her lights that have been broken forever. I took it there for a 100,000 check up and after driving my car he noticed the wheel bearing loose. I just thought I was my roof rack making the noise. After leaving it with them I actually enjoy driving my car again because it’s so quiet! I don’t know how I handled it for so long. 10/10 would recommend them to anyone!!!
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 10/20/2020

Hi Ali! Thank you for the awesome rating and review. We are glad to hear you are enjoying vehicle again. ;-) Looking forward to doing business with you again in the future!

CT
Cynthia T.
Dodge Sprinter
10/10/2020
Trustworthy, responsive, problem solvers
K-Motion has been doing all work on my 2006 Itasca Navion since I purchased it in 2014. My Mercedes Benz five cylinder diesel engine practically purrs after service. I've put over 40,000 miles on this RV and it's been all over the country. I trust K-Motion because they've always solved problems that have occurred over the years, educating while insuring me that this vehicle is in good shape, and doing preventative work that they stand by for years. As an older woman it's important to know that I can trust these mechanics and the service representatives like Greg and their owners like Jim. They've always been fair in pricing, and they keep an excellent database on all work over the years which I am able to access. This will also help me in selling vehicle in future. They've replaced the brakes and shocks too in the past and keep an eye on any of my concerns. They provide me peace of mind, which is important as an RV owner. Thanks K-Motion!
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you Cynthia for the kind words and awesome rating! We appreciate your loyalty and it's always a pleasure to see you! :-)

CJ
Conley J.
10/07/2020
Highly professional auto repair shop
Can't say enough about the respect, professionalism, and work they have done for my vehicles and me. They take the worries out of car repair and I leave confident my vehicle is safe on the road. Thanks K -motion
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 10/20/2020

Hi Conley! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your loyalty and the awesome rating! :-)

BL
Betty L.
Ford Edge
09/29/2020
Awesomeness!
These are the greatest people you'll ever find. They totally take care of my car. I would never consider taking it anyplace else.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you Betty for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your loyalty and it's always a pleasure to see you!

09/25/2020
Quality
Quality work every time
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 09/28/2020

Thanks for the review and rating! We appreciate your loyalty!