BD

Diana L.
Jeep Liberty
10/16/2019
Great Experience
I had some major repair work done here -I had never been there before and I was so impressed the folks here treated me with compassion and care and I greatly appreciated it. They took the time to update me on progress throughout the experience ask me some questions and when I went to pick up my car it have been cleaned out and there was even a bag of candy with thank you on it I don't think anyone could ask for more
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 10/17/2019

Thanks for the awesome review Diana! We work hard at providing great customer service. Glad to hear you enjoyed the candy!

PB
Penny B.
Sheridan, CO
10/16/2019
K-Motion
K-Motion is top notch. Fair honest work and detailed explanation of all charges. Trust my car, my kids cars and grandkids cars to these guys.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 10/16/2019

Thanks Penny for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate loyal customers like you!

TD
Tim D.
Castle Rock, CO
Nissan Maxima
10/12/2019
The most honest and trustworthy shop
I'm 60 and have been to many auto shops. I have been burned in more ways and more times than I would like to admit. K-Motion has always been there for me, from a question to a major repair. I have never been treated with so much respect and compassion from any other shop. Their repairs are done with the utmost care to provide high quality service. If they happen to be human one day and have something go wrong, they make it right and always warranty their work. Stress free, no worries, it WILL be done RIGHT. The most important thing about K-Motion is that they are the most honest and trustworthy shop I have ever dealt with. They always inform me of upcoming repairs so I'm not taken by surprise. I will use and refer no other shop. Thank you so much K-Motion for taking care of all of my family's auto health needs for the last 10 years.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 10/14/2019

Hi Tim! Thank you for the kind words and five stars. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that we have earned your trust and have been able to make your visits stress free. We appreciate loyal customers like you!

JO
Janna O.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/07/2019
Great service and friendly!
They called in and they took me within 20 minutes without an appointment. They gave my car in alignment a balance and a tire rotation and I feel they were very thorough. The entire staff was extremely friendly and professional
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Janna! We are happy we were able to get your vehicle in and get you back on the road quickly. We hope to see you again!

VN
Victoria N.
10/04/2019
Radiator
Great customer service , wonderful service! Love that shop trust them so much
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Vicki, we appreciate loyal customers like you!

VN
Vicki N.
Volvo 850
10/03/2019
Radiator
I am so pleased with the work down on my car! Customer service is outstanding and the honesty is amazing! Thank you so much!

Donna L.
Lexus ES 350
10/01/2019
Customer Service
The customer service is great.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 Stars Donna! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to our shop.

BG
Brandon G.
Ford Bronco
09/30/2019
Great Customer Service
Customer service is huge in my book. I have been very impressed with K Motion’s service. They stand by their work and are very thorough.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you Brandon for the 5 stars! We work hard at customer satisfaction and are happy to hear you've had a great experience.

AT
Amanda T.
09/29/2019
Fast and reliable service
This is my second time taking a car to K motion and I've been so happy with the work done there. They treat their customers with kindness and respect. The work is fast and professional! Thank you so much for your quality service and friendly staff!
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 09/30/2019

Thank for you taking the time to write a review Amanda. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your visits to our shop! We strive to provide quality service to our customers and appreciate you trusting us with your auto repair needs.

KG
Kathyrn G.
09/23/2019
Fabulous KMotion
Will never go back to the dealership for my Prius service. KMotion offers professional and primo service in under 45 minutes for an oil and air filter change and computer reset. Last time the dealership took 2.5 hours and cost me twice as much. Skip the dealership rip off and check out KMotion.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for the kind words Kathryn! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are happy you are satisfied with the service you received during your visit. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future!

LG
Linda G.
09/20/2019
Very nice staff
They diagnosed problems that other shops had not been able to find which could have been very dangerous. They are very thorough and gave me a courtesy vehicle to use during the time they were working on my vehicle also, not to mention a ride to and from the shop.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 09/23/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review Linda. We are happy that we were able to provide you with a loaner vehicle while we repaired your vehicle. Thank you for trusting us to get you back on the road safely!

Terry S.
Ford EcoSport
09/18/2019
What a staff.
Josie is so friendly, and Dan is a great mechanic.

We are repeat customers because they know what customer service is....a lost art.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for the kind words Terry. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We certainly treasure loyal customers like you and are happy to hear you enjoy your visits to our shop. We certainly enjoy your visits as well. Looking forward to your next visit!

CJ
Conley J.
Volkswagen GTI
09/16/2019
Service review
Great customer service, very good work regarding my service needs. My only satisfactory issue is labor cost which in my own opinion I view as high or not any better than dealership prices. I'm pleased with my overall experience but feeling a little cost sting. Ouch
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Conley. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our work on your vehicle. We try to be competitive in our pricing. We take pride in the value of quality products and service we provide and hope you come back to see us again!

Randall C.
09/15/2019
I found them very friendly, Extremely knowledgeable, And very honest
They are let me know exactly what was wrong with my vehicles. What needed immediate repairs, And what could wait till later. They did a great job on the work that they did do.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Randall. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience during your visit to our shop. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Jeff F.
Toyota Prius c
09/10/2019
Great communication
Thanks!
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you Jeff for the 5 stars. We are happy you had a great experience during your visit. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

09/06/2019
Great communication!
I was very pleased from start to finish!!
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience at our shop. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

BL
Betty L.
Ford Edge
09/06/2019
These people are great
I put gas in my car and drive it. K-Motion does everything else. They're the best!
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you Betty for taking the time to write a review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We truly appreciate loyal customers like you!

Lisa S.
08/17/2019
Thank you Greg and the K Motion Team!!
We had such an amazing experience working with Greg and his team. They provided excellent honest service and we appreciated the fast service. Our daughters car was broken into and totally torn apart. Greg was quick to give us an estimate and schedule the work. Within a couple days my daughter was back in her car. I would highly recommend K Motion. Excellent and Professional!!
Thanks Greg!!
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to write a review. We are happy we were able to get your daughter back in her car quickly. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

08/15/2019
Always Depenable
The best service around. Not the cheapest but the most honest and dependable service you can get.
Jim K., Owner from K-Motion Auto Service responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and the five star rating. We are happy to hear you had a great experience during your visit to K-Motion! Looking forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future!